• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to be using Skype or the chat for Trials and the like?
That was my original plan, but I don't even know if everyone has Skype so I'm thinking of just staying with the chat

bannerfans_18591383-jpg.125542

"A ʙᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ."

Yumi Kojima
Super High School Level Archer

Kanji:
小島 弓美

Etymology:
Her surname, Kojima, means a small island, which points out about her birthplace, Shikoku for it is the smallest of the five main islands of Japan. Her given name, Yumi, means a beautiful bow, which may indicate her talent as the Ultimate Archer.

Pronouns:
She/Her

Backstory:
The Kojima clan were known to be a clan of archers way before the Meiji Era started. The clan was found by a master archer named Hideyoshi Kojima and his elder sister, Hanako Kojima. Hanako and Hideyoshi married at the same time, despite of the curse that would unveil if ever the siblings were to marry at the same date. Hideyoshi and his wife, Miwa, had three male children while Hanako and her husband, samurai Akihiko, had two females.
There was a rule that states that when a child has been born, they should follow the path of the sibling founders for a catastrophe would fall on the generation who doesn't follow their steps. In fear of this catastrophe, many generations have followed the rule and Yumi's generation is no exception. At the age of five, she has been taught the ways of archery and was forced to be the best for the clan. Not only that, she was also told that she must join the archery club of her school, even if she was reluctant to.
Life changed for her in that very competition. It was a national tournament, where many people from all over the country came to watch. Of course, like any normal person, Yumi can get nervous since it is a national tournament after all. When it was her turn, she felt as if time was slow and she tried to calm herself down by her usual charm: "Don't let darkness consume you, for the demon lies right there."
She stepped forward to the center and she took a soft breath before she got into position. She took the arrow and placed it on the bow and she pulled and pulled before letting go.
The arrow flew forward and forward until, plop. Bulls-eye.
She kept shooting and soon, she won first place in the national tournament.
One year later, she received the invitation from Hope's Peak Academy and, of course, she has to accept for her parents and her whole clan. Although, she never knew that the school she entered was not a school of hope but a school of despair.

Item taken with you:
Bow and Arrow

tumblr_inline_mosm4mfzXd1qz4rgp.jpg
"I ᴀᴍ Yᴜᴍɪ Kᴏᴊɪᴍᴀ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."
tumblr_inline_mp9b1nzygv1qz4rgp.png
i'm quoting yuki cause i don't know how to type her name on this and i've looked through all the symbols

Also for discord everyone send me their discord privately if they wish and ill make the group

Sorry what are you refering to when you mean discord.

Sorry what are you refering to when you mean discord.
i'm guessing you don't have discord, its another way of chatting, you'd need to sign up for it,it would probably be better than using skype, just google it

i'm guessing you don't have discord, its another way of chatting, you'd need to sign up for it,it would probably be better than using skype, just google it
Just did google it and I do have a old account.I'll use it.

ok that's great, could you tell me it? either here or in pm

Status
Not open for further replies.