• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
discord is best, I have skype too and can do iwaku chat.

so i just realized how inviting works in discord so here's the invite link
https://discord.gg/GGhph

I'm new to discord, but it looks simple enough. It's telling me that invite is expired or invalid though. I just made my account over there same name as here.

I'm new to discord, but it looks simple enough. It's telling me that invite is expired or invalid though. I just made my account over there same name as here.
Discord

You don't know what discord is? Or is something else that you are unsure about?
I do know what discord is, as I have one myself. Just that message he sent wasn't clear to me.

I do know what discord is, as I have one myself. Just that message he sent wasn't clear to me.
I, well your character would have been the 15th basically saying; Okay you don't have to join we'll start with 14 characters.

I, well your character would have been the 15th basically saying; Okay you don't have to join we'll start with 14 characters.
If that's the case then so be it, not gonna care about something that won't matter to me in the future.

@Sodika Whopsika Usually out of character messages are kept in the out of character thread, not the in character thread. In future if you have any out of character comments to make just post them here, it just keeps things tidier.

Also, there's no need to put actions in asterisks, you can describe your character biting their thumb in a full sentence. Asterisks are usually only used for actions in a live chat, when there's a need for speed. When posting normally it makes more sense to use full sentences- they flow better, and you can add greater detail.

I hope this helps you a bit :)

@Sodika Whopsika Usually out of character messages are kept in the out of character thread, not the in character thread. In future if you have any out of character comments to make just post them here, it just keeps things tidier.

Also, there's no need to put actions in asterisks, you can describe your character biting their thumb in a full sentence. Asterisks are usually only used for actions in a live chat, when there's a need for speed. When posting normally it makes more sense to use full sentences- they flow better, and you can add greater detail.

I hope this helps you a bit :)
THis is how I always roleplay.

THis is how I always roleplay.
Its simply advice to make it easier for others to read your content. He's not demanding anything from you. Since this isn't a chat RP (this part isn't) it might be best to not use asterisks in your posts.

Its simply advice to make it easier for others to read your content. He's not demanding anything from you. Since this isn't a chat RP (this part isn't) it might be best to not use asterisks in your posts.
I've been roleplayig for almost a year now.I only roleplay with one person and they said nothing about it.

I've been roleplayig for almost a year now.I only roleplay with one person and they said nothing about it.
Okay? But that is one person. Group RPs are different from one x one RPs. With more people its best to attempt to have neater post with just a bit of detail (not much but rather than doing *I bit my thumb* do, After saying this, I bit my thumb in nervousness trying to keep my cool). We aren't attempting to be rude, but you shouldn't assume that just because one person is cool with it doesn't mean everyone is.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
@Sodika Whopsika Sorry, like Dualnte said I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just pointing out a couple of things which should help make your posts easier for everyone in the group to read and react to. That way we can all have more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.