Status
Not open for further replies.
See that number in the lower right of a post, just above the 'reply' button? Click that. A menu should pop up with two links in it:
http://imgur.com/a/z4EGm
As shown, you want to select and copy the top one: this is a direct link to the post in question. Then just use that to make a link (select a bit of text, click the "chain" symbol above the posting window, paste the copied URL into the top bar, then press the 'insert' button). Et voila, you just made a link to another post without having to quote the entire thing. It's really useful for lists like this ^_^.
Ok I'll do that when I get off mobile cause it will take me forever if I do it on here)

Ok I'll do that when I get off mobile cause it will take me forever if I do it on here)
Eh, I had nothing better to do, so here you go ^_^.

Eric Fullbuster -- ThePhantomOfTheOpera
Ari Underwoods -- Cry
Yumi Kojima -- yuki
Cezia -- Rosedrachen
Soubou Aigou -- Sodika Whopsika
Nana Sasshihara -- Broken_Serenity
Hyouga Motsushi -- Kring
Norio Ito -- Daz
Tanami 'Tan' Alikmeinster -- GrieveWriter
Ken Tanaka -- Dualnte
Steven 'Arthur' Silverberg -- Neobullseye
Kyle Cyrio -- Cabob7

While I was at it, I also added everyone's name to the list just for the sake of reference. Also, since you said my charrie was accepted after I edited it, I took the liberty of adding myself to the list.

By the way, @yuki ? The text in the top half of your CS is completely black. This isn't really a problem on 'light' backgrounds, but on the dark ones the text becomes completely invisible.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz

Ari Underwoods -- Cry
Yumi Kojima -- yuki
Cezia -- Rosedrachen
Hyouga Motsushi -- Kring
Norio Ito -- Daz
Ken Tanaka -- Dualnte
Kyle Cyrio -- Cabob7

While I was at it, I also added everyone's name to the list just for the sake of reference. Also, since you said my charrie was accepted after I edited it, I took the liberty of adding myself to the list.

By the way, @yuki ? The text in the top half of your CS is completely black. This isn't really a problem on 'light' backgrounds, but on the dark ones the text becomes completely invisible.
Oh ok thanks)

Ari Underwoods -- Cry
Yumi Kojima -- yuki
Cezia -- Rosedrachen
Hyouga Motsushi -- Kring
Norio Ito -- Daz
Ken Tanaka -- Dualnte
Kyle Cyrio -- Cabob7

Now snooping through everyone else's CSs is infinitely easier! :D

Misaki Okamura
美咲岡村

Super High School Level Undertaker

34aa02f617da5d9a4ab9bb22d3bb19b8.jpg

"Death is only but a painful truth."

Backstory
Death has been around Misaki's life, even when she was born. Her mother, a sculptor, died from birthing complications, one could say that her mother fought to birth Misaki, nonetheless, her mother's death caused her father, the president of a funeral home business, to spiral into insanity, obsessed with making his daughter the perfect girl, she was tutored to always act like a lady, only wear certain clothing, etc. Misaki was unfortunately too naive, as she was just a child, but by the time she was realizing what her father was doing was wrong, it was already far too late as her father's teachings were marked in her mind and he was already on the verge of death.

When her father died, Misaki simply didn't know what to feel, she was confused, unsure if she should feel satisfaction, as karma did it's job, or sadness, as he was only motivated by insanity, curious, she took over her father's business, and that's where her fascination with death appeared, at first, she only prepared funerals and conversed with the people that were going to participate in the funerals, listening to their opinions on death, but then, she started to actually participating in the funerals, as an assistant priest, observing people's reactions with the death of their loved ones.

Throughout her whole career, Misaki was noted by her skill to soothe and calm people down by her voice and her words, being able to make people slowly move on, sometimes instantaneously, not only that, funerals that were conducted and prepared by her are considered beautiful, a strange masterpiece, some would call them, the infamous academy for the skillful and talented, Hope's Peak, quickly caught note of this and invited her, seeing no reason to neglect, she accepted.

Item taken with you
A locket containing a picture of her parents and a stopwatch.
_________________________________________________________________________________

(Please warn me if there's something wrong with the colors or the fonts. e.e)

Misaki Okamura
美咲岡村

Super High School Level Undertaker

34aa02f617da5d9a4ab9bb22d3bb19b8.jpg

"Death is only but a painful truth."

Backstory
Death has been around Misaki's life, even when she was born. Her mother, a sculptor, died from birthing complications, one could say that her mother fought to birth Misaki, nonetheless, her mother's death caused her father, the president of a funeral home business, to spiral into insanity, obsessed with making his daughter the perfect girl, she was tutored to always act like a lady, only wear certain clothing, etc. Misaki was unfortunately too naive, as she was just a child, but by the time she was realizing what her father was doing was wrong, it was already far too late as her father's teachings were marked in her mind and he was already on the verge of death.

When her father died, Misaki simply didn't know what to feel, she was confused, unsure if she should feel satisfaction, as karma did it's job, or sadness, as he was only motivated by insanity, curious, she took over her father's business, and that's where her fascination with death appeared, at first, she only prepared funerals and conversed with the people that were going to participate in the funerals, listening to their opinions on death, but then, she started to actually participating in the funerals, as an assistant priest, observing people's reactions with the death of their loved ones.

Throughout her whole career, Misaki was noted by her skill to soothe and calm people down by her voice and her words, being able to make people slowly move on, sometimes instantaneously, not only that, funerals that were conducted and prepared by her are considered beautiful, a strange masterpiece, some would call them, the infamous academy for the skillful and talented, Hope's Peak, quickly caught note of this and invited her, seeing no reason to neglect, she accepted.

Item taken with you
A locket containing a picture of her parents and a stopwatch.
_________________________________________________________________________________

(Please warn me if there's something wrong with the colors or the fonts. e.e)
Approved

Happy new year, everyone! *sets off some fireworks*

Happy New Years~

How many more are we waiting for?

I'm fairly certain that we are waiting for two more individuals to partake.

Reactions: Dualnte
Yeah ones reserved and that leaves 2 slots

Have you put a banner up? Probs not worth it at this point, but in future it would help for getting players when 10+ are needed.

Have you put a banner up? Probs not worth it at this point, but in future it would help for getting players when 10+ are needed.
Plus I don't actually know how cause I'm new to group stuff and dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.