1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, magical, sometimes romance, fantasy.
Welcome to my Killing Game
Hello my soon to be blackened! I've noticed a stressing lack of Danganronpa roleplays here on Iwaku, at least any that are actually having anything done in them. However, I have stepped forward in hopes of starting this fine event.
Knowledge of Danganronpa isn't needed but here's a plot summary for those who haven't even heard of the series
Before we Begin
For those who don't know, Danganronpa is an anime/series of games where high schoolers who are the best in a certain skill, an example is Super High School Detective, are placed in an environment be a psychotic bear who tells them that the only way to escape is to kill each other. This particular role play will have the same enviornment of the first game, Hope's Peak Academy, a school for the SHS(Super High School) students.
The rules are simple, you will kill someone, once the body is discovered there will be a time limit to search for evidence and then a class trial will begin. The point of the class trial is too discover the killer who will then be executed. However, if the killer isn't discovered the rest of the students will die. Note: associates will not be executed only the person who actually killed the victim will be executed. Oh and also normal Iwaku rules obviously.

How Murder Will Happen
Here's how the role play will go, I will assign a killer privately, or someone will privately ask me to become the killer before I have to make a decision, the killer will then tell me who they will kill in an in-depth analysis of how they killed their victim, what's needed is time of murder, weapon used, what room they were killed in, and where the fatal wound was, any other details you may need to include can be said, the less the more I will make up for you. I will then post in the IC chat the murder and include details which may be turned into evidence. Once your dead you can't come back, you're done, no retries, no continues, you're done.

Character Sheet
Name:
Super High School:
Backstory:
Item taken with you: (clothing obviously doesn't need to be in this, and remember there's no internet so don't expect to be texting your way out)
Face Claim

The IC will be made once I have at least 16 students, I will of course not be a student since I know what is going to happen

I would prefer everyone in this role play have Skype as it can work as an easy way for us to communicate and discuss things going on in the role play and any questions that may come up.

Now that everything is explained, here's the leader of this killing game:
dangan_ronpa___monokuma_wallpaper_by_blubbaz-d6y4sxz.png

Accepted Characters
Erik Fullbuster
Ari Underwood
Yumi Kojima
Cezia
Soubou Aigou
Nana Sasshihara
Hiyouga Motsushi
Norio Ito
Tanami Alikmeinster
Ken Tanaka
Kyle Cyrio
Steven Silverberg
Misaki Okamura
James Frost

Last edited:
Name: Erik Fullbuster

Super High School: Musician

Backstory: After the death of his father, his prized violin passed down to Erik. Erik had only ever wanted to gain notice of his father. However, this was never achieved. After receiving the violin Erik had decided that he would gain his father's approval after death by becoming a better musician than he had ever been. He tend not to be very social, and mostly keeps to himself. More focusing on becoming a greater musician then making social ties.

Item taken with you: Violin

Face Claim
1b9f33a9894ad2daa59eab85a702391f.jpg

Name: Erik Fullbuster

Super High School: Musician

Backstory: After the death of his father, his prized violin passed down to Erik. Erik had only ever wanted to gain notice of his father. However, this was never achieved. After receiving the violin Erik had decided that he would gain his father's approval after death by becoming a better musician than he had ever been. He tend not to be very social, and mostly keeps to himself. More focusing on becoming a greater musician then making social ties.

Item taken with you: Violin

Face Claim
1b9f33a9894ad2daa59eab85a702391f.jpg
Approved

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention, at the end of the class trial, I will be sent the votes for who each of you think is guilty and once they are tallied I will reveal the truth

Isabella Underwood.PNG
Name: Ari Underwoods
Super High School: Speaker (Spokesman)
Backstory: Ari is a gender neutral and will let others call them Ne/nem/nir/nirs/nemself pronoun. They hate anything other then that. Ne has been in a lot of fights for everyone and everything rights Ne is a great spokes person for the everyone, but Ne to be extremely passionate about it or for it
Item taken with you: None.
Face Claim:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Super High School: Unfortunate
Backstory:
Item taken with you:
Face Claim:
Um... was there a point for this?

Thank you very much

would you like me to make a banner so people would come here?
Oh could you?, that would be fantastic

I would love to! I am a big fan of this series and I hope for this RP to move forwards, and not to be stuck in the Start up phase for to long.

I'll send it to get approval once I finished it.
Ok I can't wait to see it

bannerfans_18591383-jpg.125542

"A ʙᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ."

Yumi Kojima
Super High School Level Archer

Kanji:
小島 弓美

Etymology:
Her surname, Kojima, means a small island, which points out about her birthplace, Shikoku for it is the smallest of the five main islands of Japan. Her given name, Yumi, means a beautiful bow, which may indicate her talent as the Ultimate Archer.

Pronouns:
She/Her

Backstory:
The Kojima clan were known to be a clan of archers way before the Meiji Era started. The clan was found by a master archer named Hideyoshi Kojima and his elder sister, Hanako Kojima. Hanako and Hideyoshi married at the same time, despite of the curse that would unveil if ever the siblings were to marry at the same date. Hideyoshi and his wife, Miwa, had three male children while Hanako and her husband, samurai Akihiko, had two females.
There was a rule that states that when a child has been born, they should follow the path of the sibling founders for a catastrophe would fall on the generation who doesn't follow their steps. In fear of this catastrophe, many generations have followed the rule and Yumi's generation is no exception. At the age of five, she has been taught the ways of archery and was forced to be the best for the clan. Not only that, she was also told that she must join the archery club of her school, even if she was reluctant to.
Life changed for her in that very competition. It was a national tournament, where many people from all over the country came to watch. Of course, like any normal person, Yumi can get nervous since it is a national tournament after all. When it was her turn, she felt as if time was slow and she tried to calm herself down by her usual charm: "Don't let darkness consume you, for the demon lies right there."
She stepped forward to the center and she took a soft breath before she got into position. She took the arrow and placed it on the bow and she pulled and pulled before letting go.
The arrow flew forward and forward until, plop. Bulls-eye.
She kept shooting and soon, she won first place in the national tournament.
One year later, she received the invitation from Hope's Peak Academy and, of course, she has to accept for her parents and her whole clan. Although, she never knew that the school she entered was not a school of hope but a school of despair.

Item taken with you:
Bow and Arrow

tumblr_inline_mosm4mfzXd1qz4rgp.jpg
"I ᴀᴍ Yᴜᴍɪ Kᴏᴊɪᴍᴀ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."
tumblr_inline_mp9b1nzygv1qz4rgp.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[Banner]

Yumi Kojima
Super High School Level Archer

Kanji:
小島 弓美

Etymology:
Her surname, Kojima, means a small island, which points out about her birthplace, Shikoku for it is the smallest of the five main islands of Japan. Her given name, Yumi, means a beautiful bow, which may indicate her talent as the Ultimate Archer.

Backstory:
The Kojima clan were known to be a clan of archers way before the Meiji Era started. The clan was found by a master archer named Hideyoshi Kojima and his elder sister, Hanako Kojima. Hanako and Hideyoshi married at the same time, despite of the curse that would unveil if ever the siblings were to marry at the same date. Hideyoshi and his wife, Miwa, had three male children while Hanako and her husband, samurai Akihiko, had two females.
There was a rule that states that when a child has been born, they should follow the path of the sibling founders for a catastrophe would fall on the generation who doesn't follow their steps. In fear of this catastrophe, many generations have followed the rule and Yumi's generation is no exception. At the age of five, she has been taught the ways of archery and was forced to be the best for the clan. Not only that, she was also told that she must join the archery club of her school, even if she was reluctant to.
Life changed for her in that very competition. It was a national tournament, where many people from all over the country came to watch. Of course, like any normal person, Yumi can get nervous since it is a national tournament after all. When it was her turn, she felt as if time was slow and she tried to calm herself down by her usual charm: "Don't let darkness consume you, for the demon lies right there."
She stepped forward to the center and she took a soft breath before she got into position. She took the arrow and placed it on the bow and she pulled and pulled before letting go.
The arrow flew forward and forward until, plop. Bulls-eye.
She kept shooting and soon, she won first place in the national tournament.
One year later, she received the invitation from Hope's Peak Academy and, of course, she has to accept for her parents and her whole clan. Although, she never knew that the school she entered was not a school of hope but a school of despair.

Item taken with you:
Bow and Arrow
Approved

Thank you! I'll make my banner when the flash updates or if I change computers because I cannot do so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.