• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I change the character I have to someone else. I don't want to use Ken for this RP

Can I change the character I have to someone else. I don't want to use Ken for this RP
If you're sure, he seemed like a good character but keep in mind i'll need another CS for your new character

Name: Isaac Longheart

Super High School: Assassin

Backstory: Trained since he was a boy in the art to kill Issac has spent his entire life perfecting his craft. He got into hope's peak due to his families reputation. He takes contracts from governments and whoever will give him money. However since being an assassin and getting in a school because of that wasn't something he wanted to publicize the school agreed to give him the title SHSL Kickboxer. That way people wouldn't figure out right away who he really was unless he told them.

Item taken with you: Weighted gloves, several knives hidden in his boots his knowledge on how to kill people and outsmart them. He also brought a flute since he likes music
Face Claim Accelerator.600.1477958.jpg

Name: Isaac Longheart

Super High School: Assassin

Backstory: Trained since he was a boy in the art to kill Issac has spent his entire life perfecting his craft. He got into hope's peak due to his families reputation. He takes contracts from governments and whoever will give him money. However since being an assassin and getting in a school because of that wasn't something he wanted to publicize the school agreed to give him the title SHSL Kickboxer. That way people wouldn't figure out right away who he really was unless he told them.

Item taken with you: Weighted gloves, several knives hidden in his boots his knowledge on how to kill people and outsmart them. He also brought a flute since he likes music
Face Claim View attachment 126537
Approved, will definitely be interesting if people find out about him
Did you join the discord btw?

Name: Sven Bones

Super High School: Anarchist - From the multitude of concepts that tend to motivate people in their normal existence, there is but one concept that serves to motivate 17 year-old Sven... and that is the concept of a purely riotous and anarchic existence, free of imposed man-made systems and restrictions, therefore constituting a life characterized by total freedom, perhaps synonymous with rebellion. It is boundless anarchy that gives way to the establishment of the mind, spirit and will of the individual expressing their aggression, and Sven is the primary instigator of such an idea, perhaps even embodying it as he strives to become a figure uninhibited by no expectations save for his own.

Backstory: To make a long story short, he had an extremely proper and conservative upbringing, yet a few life events managed to twist his point of view on society and religion, causing him to become the rebellious immoral fuck that he is today. Has basically devolved to such an extent that he will flip the bird in the face of any authority figure, will vandalize any and all buildings related to politics, will encourage mass nude gatherings in areas where public indecency is highly discouraged and will basically instigate the most massive of protests with a bit of fiery speech alone. He fucking detests the concept of school but since he'd caused so much damn chaos already, with the practically infinite number of summary offences against him (including arson, public indecency, vandalism, criminal protests, etc...) his future became Hope's Peak or juvenile detention (where he would've only caused more anarchy and gotten into some deeper shit). Hope's Peak ended up paying his bail on the condition that he attend the academy as the SHSL Anarchist, and since the academy is pretty lax in their rules he accepted.

Items taken with you: His favourite gas-mask. And a refillable oil lighter that has caused many disasters in the past...

Face Claim: My profile pic but here's the link:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f0/a0/d2/f0a0d25aaa5680631d2de422b8f00d32.png

Unless he pops back in sometime in the night, you're waiting for tomorrow to get your approval or denial. All up to The Tragedy.

Name: Sven Bones

Super High School: Anarchist - From the multitude of concepts that tend to motivate people in their normal existence, there is but one concept that serves to motivate 17 year-old Sven... and that is the concept of a purely riotous and anarchic existence, free of imposed man-made systems and restrictions, therefore constituting a life characterized by total freedom, perhaps synonymous with rebellion. It is boundless anarchy that gives way to the establishment of the mind, spirit and will of the individual expressing their aggression, and Sven is the primary instigator of such an idea, perhaps even embodying it as he strives to become a figure uninhibited by no expectations save for his own.

Backstory: To make a long story short, he had an extremely proper and conservative upbringing, yet a few life events managed to twist his point of view on society and religion, causing him to become the rebellious immoral fuck that he is today. Has basically devolved to such an extent that he will flip the bird in the face of any authority figure, will vandalize any and all buildings related to politics, will encourage mass nude gatherings in areas where public indecency is highly discouraged and will basically instigate the most massive of protests with a bit of fiery speech alone. He fucking detests the concept of school but since he'd caused so much damn chaos already, with the practically infinite number of summary offences against him (including arson, public indecency, vandalism, criminal protests, etc...) his future became Hope's Peak or juvenile detention (where he would've only caused more anarchy and gotten into some deeper shit). Hope's Peak ended up paying his bail on the condition that he attend the academy as the SHSL Anarchist, and since the academy is pretty lax in their rules he accepted.

Items taken with you: His favourite gas-mask. And a refillable oil lighter that has caused many disasters in the past...

Face Claim: My profile pic but here's the link:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f0/a0/d2/f0a0d25aaa5680631d2de422b8f00d32.png
Approved
Discord here's the link for the discord

Reactions: Vitreus
Now i am, just this showed up and woke me up

Fair enough. Go get your rest, tomorrow's another day of hope and despair.

There, posted a quickie during my break, to keep the flow going a bit. I can't promise I can always do this though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
A spot has opened and we haven't gotten far into jt, if you're still interested send me a character sheet as soon as possible and do you have as discord?
Thank you so very much.I do have discord.

Name:Teto Yacky
Super High School:Actor
Backstory:He has to dress as a girl to be with her master.Her master was her best friend and they always were together.Until...
Her master left for school and never came back.She thinks she is a angle and looked up to her master.She let her go and she realized that was a mistake when her master's kingdom got destroyed.
Item taken with you:Her master's favorite ribbons and journal,journal,pencil,
Face Claim:
Teto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.