• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for the opening Gan! I'll probablypost sometime tonight or tomorrow! I got a bit of stuff to take care of first. Also to the GMs just a reminder that I posted my lieutenent and I still haven't heard ANY feed back from either of ya!

Aye.

Oh the reprecussions for mouthing off a lt, this should be fun.
Fairly sure Oda went down far before Zion did. Not sure how Oda could be expected to help them. Though, your post is still confusing, but at least it's fitting of a crazy old man.

Guess I'll make some sort of post in regards to all this.

I'll make one when I'm home

I'll have one up for Sakoto soon

Fairly sure Oda went down far before Zion did. Not sure how Oda could be expected to help them. Though, your post is still confusing, but at least it's fitting of a crazy old man.
Nah, he was defending Oda(because that meant new target), he was saying it was the other captains fault, and saying Zion got helped, why reprimand Oda when no one helped him.

Nah, he was defending Oda(because that meant new target), he was saying it was the other captains fault, and saying Zion got helped, why reprimand Oda when no one helped him.
I see. That helps with my reply. Though, with everyone working on a post it may be best to wait.

Sakoto post is up.

Not sure of all the kenpachi hate! His bankai is the only reason his division's barracks aren't missing, I was totally going to wipe it completely out otherwise.

Not sure of all the kenpachi hate! His bankai is the only reason his division's barracks aren't missing, I was totally going to wipe it completely out otherwise.
The Kido Corps are the only reason a good portion of the Seireitei isn't missing. >_>

The Kido Corps are the only reason a good portion of the Seireitei isn't missing. >_>
A good part, sure, but:

With that, Illea flew off towards the squad 11 barracks, still gathering power. It didn't matter if her body was struggling, she had a mission to do.

"Seven walls of hell." He stated swinging his blade at his barracks. Instead of an attack heading at them it was this dome of blue fire that covered the area, sure his men would be feeling the heat for damn sure. Yet better than what was about to come.

She had a GRC that had been charging 3 turns before that. And she'd been trying to get a free shot at the barracks, when she said "I have a mission to do", she wasn't referring to kenpachi. So he did save his barracks ass when he went bankai. That, and it protected them from the big boom when the two collided anyways.

A good part, sure, but:

She had a GRC that had been charging 3 turns before that. And she'd been trying to get a free shot at the barracks, when she said "I have a mission to do", she wasn't referring to kenpachi. So he did save his barracks ass when he went bankai. That, and it protected them from the big boom when the two collided anyways.
Never denied that he protected his barracks.

Regardless, everyone is against Oda and slightly Furenji is because of their recklessness but lets not forget that this is also how the characters are thinking. So this is from their own point of views.

Reactions: Astros
Never denied that he protected his barracks.
Then not sure what your comment has to do with mine? Good job Kido Corps?

@Akashi -'kay, that makes sense. Just not sure why Kenpachi was seen as the more reckless one considering he tried protecting stuff, Zion actually threatened to blow up more. To each char his own however. (Heizo makes the most sense though, it's established he hates Kenpachi)

Then not sure what your comment has to do with mine? Good job Kido Corps?

@Akashi -'kay, that makes sense. Just not sure why Kenpachi was seen as the more reckless one considering he tried protecting stuff, Zion actually threatened to blow up more. To each char his own however. (Heizo makes the most sense though, it's established he hates Kenpachi)
You questioned why hate was directed toward Kenpachi. You then brought up the fact he protected his barracks. To me that seemed like you thought the hate was unjustified due to the fact he protected his barracks. Aka, why you combined both statements in the first place. I commented that the Kido Corps are the reason that the Seireitei is intact. While the Kenpachi may have protected his barracks, his actions would have led to greater destruction if not for the Kido Corps. The Kido Corps were not planned in the context of the situation(An unknown). My main point in replying was to highlight that one good deed does not justify a misdeed, especially in the case of that misdeed being larger in degree than the good deed.

Heizo doesn't hate Kenpachi. If he did he would not have said the nice or understanding things he did. I attempted to make him stern, but understanding. Though, it seems I failed in doing that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ganryu
You questioned why hate was directed toward Kenpachi. You then brought up the fact he protected his barracks. To me that seemed like you thought the hate was unjustified due to the fact he protected his barracks. Aka, why you combined both statements in the first place. I commented that the Kido Corps are the reason that the Seireitei is intact. While the Kenpachi may have protected his barracks, his actions would have led to greater destruction if not for the Kido Corps. The Kido Corps were not planned in the context of the situation(An unknown). My main point in replying was to highlight that one good deed does not justify a misdeed, especially in the case of that misdeed being larger in degree than the good deed.

Heizo doesn't hate Kenpachi. If he did he would not have said the nice or understanding things he did. I attempted to make him stern, but understanding. Though, it seems I failed in doing that.
Actually you didn't. I dont see why this is turning into a big deal. Most if not some of the Captains and Lieutenants share this same concern. The reason I involved myself in this was because it felt like some sort of OOC was affecting IC, which it actually isn't.

Actually you didn't. I dont see why this is turning into a big deal. Most if not some of the Captains and Lieutenants share this same concern. The reason I involved myself in this was because it felt like some sort of OOC was affecting IC, which it actually isn't.
Well, to clear the air, if it's even needed. It wasn't a big deal to me, just wanted to be sure my point and intentions were understood. I believe Ganryu shares a similar view, and was likely joking with his statement about Heizo and I just misunderstood it. Regardless, I could still go for that hug @Detective Zero =P.

Well, to clear the air, if it's even needed. It wasn't a big deal to me, just wanted to be sure my point and intentions were understood. I believe Ganryu shares a similar view, and was likely joking with his statement about Heizo and I just misunderstood it. Regardless, I could still go for that hug @Detective Zero =P.
Have a hug!

Reactions: Astros
I'll wait for a few more Arrancar posts before I move things along in Hueco Mundo

Status
Not open for further replies.