Status
Not open for further replies.
Number uno, the big boy among the arrancar besides the actual leader. I said primeras and nor primera cause..... Nah joke went poorly. Pretty much made joke that most npc arrancars made had no mask or mask details and only two actually had masks, so I said the whole joke about them all being Primera level.

It would have been a better joke if primeras had a history of not having masks. However, they do.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ganryu
Bare minimal of masks but still if we wanna be super technical.

I like bareminimal masks anyway but Starrk actually had a pretty significant mask when you consider that he was split and the full one is shown post resureccion after fusing.

Hmmm...I seem to be struggling with the last half of the history...Any ideas/inspiration?

Wouldn't know unless I saw the rest of it.

8937cd7668ab3dd288ad1fa53e986ed1dc5fdc75.png

Name: Isamu, Hayate

Division: 11th

Accessories: Looks exactly as he does above but with a Lieutenants badge wrapped around his left upper arm.

Zanpakutō Sealed Appearance: Standar Katana with white and black grip. The gaurd a simple circle with some several rings engraved in it making it almost appears as though the gaurd was cone shaped, though it's just an illusion.

Shikai Release Command: 'Sing...Utahime...'

Zanpakutō Shikai Appearance: As Utahime is released the blade shortens a few inches as it grows a bit wider in all directions and the center of the blade disappears as if breaking making the entire blade an outline. The hilt doesn't really change much other than a metal bird talon sprouts from the bottom and a chain follows as the talon extends with his free hand.

Zanpakutō Bankai Appearance: N/A

Shikai Abilities: Utahime is a sound type Zanpakutō with no care about friend or foe. Any who hear its cries will suffer it's different effects based on the type of songs she sings using her power. Only those physically in contact can resist her music for as long as they are in contact with her. Utahime has a few different abilities, which aren't really abilites, more of how she works. If one hears any sound from her it will begin to effect different areas of their body controlled by the ear or better explained, effected by the ear. Using the chain and just spinning Utahime causes victims who hear it to slowly become weaker and more nauseated as they continue hearing the noise. This goes for slashes through the air that miss or any kind of movement the blade makes through empty space. The noise is caused by the empty center of Utahime's blade causing a ringing noise as it spins or slashes through the air.

Utahime's second song comes from scraping things. When the blade is dragged along hard surfaces and it makes a scraping noise it tends to disrupt peoples spacial awareness. Through this they can't tell which way is up or down, or all around. Of course it's minor at first but can quickly disrupt an enemies momentum and ability to fight if prolonged exposure indeed happens. Of course that includes allies as well. So overall this technique is not easily used with friendlies nearby. It should also be noted that this technique helps build up vibrations in Utahime's blade.

Thirdly one of Utahime's more amusingly deadly techniques is caused when blades collide and cause a ringing noise. This specific noise interrupts an opponents balance and the more they collide the worse it will get for them and eventually they won't be able to stand. Of course per the usual this technique also effects everyone around that is within ear shot. This technique also helps create further vibrations in Utahime's blade.

Lastly Utahime has two physically destructive techniques. First is the technique utilizing all of the built up vibrations in the blade itself. This technique known as Shindō Su0rasshu releases the vibrations in a violent ranged slash reaching a maximum of six feet that tears through things with the violent waves. Of course this technique isn't the strongest thing in existence. While capable of destroying any normal material or person. Anyone at a high enough level could block it, or a decent level kido could also do the trick. When the slashing wave is traveling it should be noted you can hear a screeching howl.

Finally the last technique from Utahime involves the claw at the end of the chain. Firstly it should be noted that this chain doesext end further than it appears to because the hilt of Utahime hides more of the chain inside and can release a bit more, though only a few feet. Now once the claw digs into something Hayate can use Utahime's final ability, Uchikudaku shindō. By striking the chain slightly with the blade of Utahime deadly vibrations are sent through the chain to the claw which then disperses them causing the grasped target area to essentially explode from shattering violently.

Bankai Abilities: N/A

Kido Spells:

Bakudō:
#1 - #62 Without incantation, anything above would require incantation though Hayate doesn't know anything above as of right now.

Hadō:
#1 - #63 Without incantation, anything past would require incantation, currently though Hayate doesn't posses anything else.

Other Skills:

Hakuda: Yeah...This is a sore topic...Despite appearances Hayate has almost no talent in regular hand to hand combat.

Zanjutsu: When it comes to Zanjutsu Hayate is definitely above average, being in squad eleven this is not too shocking. However it also isn't his best skill, but is still something not to be laughed at for a lieutenant.

Kido: Probably Hayate's best skill is with Kido. Capable of kido in the sixties without incantations, but also trying to stay well rounded so Hayate is limited to just that, though obviously while that might be his limit for now it is a good amount.

Hoho: Honestly Hayate isn't that slow, he's a bit above average for a lieutenant, but that's all. He just tends to be a well rounded individual.

Reiryoku/Reiatsu:: Being one of the more experienced lieutenants of Gotei 13 in both age and experience it's no wonder he holds a high reiryoku amount. Of course he is out classed by captains, but he is still a lieutenant. They should not be taken so lightly. As for when it's seen it is a shimmering silver color, and when it is overpowering lower leveled people who can't stand it that persons body can't seem to stop vibrating seeming to ruin any balance they have, this can result in some weak individuals getting sick and vommiting from how unbalanced they feel.

Personality: Cool, calm, collected. These are all good words to describe Hayate. While in combat he never loses his serious, yet appearing to be bored, expression and attitude. When he deals with his squad members he can be gentle or harsh. He is who he needs to be for others. When it comes to his captain Hayate can only say that he looks up to the man who holds the title Kenpachi. He would follow him to hell and back. As for when he's on his own. He either enjoys the intensity of training, or the silent and gentle breeze as he rests and reads, or perhaps write. When it comes to the squad paper work...Well that's when he's truly bored...If it's work related at all really. But when it comes to fighting, while he might look bored and overly serious. On the insde he's enjoying it heavily. The reaon he looks like he isn't is because of how focused he is.

History: Up until Hayate became Lieutenant of squad eleven there isn't much to tell. He grew up in a decent district, joined the academy, showed high potential in kido, joined a squad. He did everything a typical soul reaper did. The only difference was that he was better than the average soul reaper so he was capable of becoming a lieutenant. Upon becoming lieutenant of squad eleven Hayate quickly worked to become a part of his squad members lives. He wanted them to be okay coming to him for advice, or help if they needed it. At the same time since it was squad eleven they all needed to be strong so he refused to baby anyone. So after a few years as lieutenant everyone began to look up to Hayate quickly.

Lately Hayate has been spending a lot of time in the world of the living slaying hollows. He comes back for a little while before requesting to go back again. This had been going on for quite some time now, and it was in the world of the living that he stood over a town on the peak of a tower when he heard the new about what happened in the Soul Society. All he could do was shed a single tear before heading back to the Soul Society. His new mission was clear. Avenge his men, and make the one responsible suffer...

EXTRA:​

Last edited by a moderator:
An heavy arrancar-centric arc incoming :)

Which I assume you've all gathered from the characters posted.

I'm curious to see what that means for the current Arrancar (:

Reactions: Akashi
Apparently they're a fun little gang. Since they were labeled 'The Arrancar Ten'. This should make things entertaining?

Watch out! He's got a loli!

And yes... "fun"... Fun is happening right now as the top two are possibly going to murder each other. They've threatened to at least :/

Haha, fire will be everywhere.

Hell hath no fury!

Lol. Wow. Was not expecting all of this from the profile picture XD She's not even relevant other than being there XD (Though admittedly she did originally but since I had to remake everything from scratch I couldn't find what I had involving her...I believe she used to be the sword spirit...But I went something else this time...)

Lol. Wow. Was not expecting all of this from the profile picture XD She's not even relevant other than being there XD (Though admittedly she did originally but since I had to remake everything from scratch I couldn't find what I had involving her...I believe she used to be the sword spirit...But I went something else this time...)
Who?

Nothing...I just got up for a nap and started rambling...Ignore me lol. So how's everyone doing? Also I kinda just said fuck it and wrote a plain and ordinary history because believe it or not, not everyone has to have an epic past XD

Status
Not open for further replies.