• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Red. He's made loli's before, all terrifying. I can't trust them now ouo

And Xenethis be talkin' shit!

Blame Red. He's made loli's before, all terrifying. I can't trust them now ouo

And Xenethis be talkin' shit!
Look who's talking. Better hope you're not a wizard.

What do you mean look who's talking? I have never used a loli for anything! Precisely for that god damn meme! >.<

What do you mean look who's talking? I have never used a loli for anything! Precisely for that god damn meme! >.<
Talking shit about his lolis. Saying they're terrifying instead of adorable, that you can't trust em when you should. Ruining their good name.

And that's precisely why Bobu Rosu is a spirit in the first place. Alexander died to a tyrant, not from trusting a loli that asked him if he was a wizard.

Speaking of Bobu Rosu

And that's precisely why Bobu Rosu is a spirit in the first place. Alexander died to a tyrant, not from trusting a loli that asked him if he was a wizard.
Millions have died to tyrants. Only a coward is afraid of a loli, which Bobu Rosu isn't.

Well posted with Vaham so the Espada's can get another round in or more before we proceed.

Watch out! He's got a loli!

And yes... "fun"... Fun is happening right now as the top two are possibly going to murder each other. They've threatened to at least :/
Wait you mean that's not fun? I've been doing this whole fun thing wrong forever then.

Didn't have time to finish my post since I got work, will get to it when I can

Edit is finished, Shizune's report has been made. @Astros you're free to proceed if you've waited.

Reactions: Astros
Love how Heizo's words, about both captains was mostly aimed at Seig XD

Reactions: zane620
Lieutenant Callahan?... Lol

Reactions: Astros
@Ganryu by downed ally do you mean Zion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.