• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though. The in fighting among the captains and what not and the Espada? Who are they going to try and kill more? Each other or the actual enemy?
Eachother obviously.

Well my captain would probably go along with it...So far she's disgusted by most of her fellow captains XD

NO ONE SAW THIS PREVIOUS POST

DAMNIT GAN! THAT RATING REALLY!

On another note I believe the GM's are going to approve/have approved? my Lt so that'll be fun! Now...Should I make another post or should I wait? Is there a particular order kind of thing I should be aware of or just kinda post when relevant sort of thing?

No order that I know of.

Yep no order, unless its neccessary. Depends on who you're interacting with or what event you're in. It seems to me that the meeting in SS is basically over unless someone wants to address something, obviously, or the Shinigami can talk amongst eachother as they make their way out.

@Ciphra - Your lieutenant is also accepted.

I might post Oka's thoughts in regards to the obvious issues with the prisoner, that even a Goku as dense as her would notice. Maybe it will be semi comical :/

I might also change some details in the past to give her more kids to make mummy more sad. Maybe a eldest son, so mummy won't be forever alone, or run the risk of being eaten. Thats all optional and no sure sign I'll do it :p the reply will happen eventually though.

Reactions: Akashi
Excellent! Also since Iroh seemed to do stuff after the meeting I'm just kinda continueing from that point so hopefully the meeting is actually over and done with...

I'm posting as in the meeting, as his authority doesn't lie within ending it. I may post something for after, but only if our GM's care to clarify.

Reactions: Astros
I might post Oka's thoughts in regards to the obvious issues with the prisoner, that even a Goku as dense as her would notice. Maybe it will be semi comical :/

I might also change some details in the past to give her more kids to make mummy more sad. Maybe a eldest son, so mummy won't be forever alone, or run the risk of being eaten. Thats all optional and no sure sign I'll do it :p the reply will happen eventually though.
-is free from blackmail, then see all optional part and retracts sentence..... for now-

Yep no order, unless its neccessary. Depends on who you're interacting with or what event you're in. It seems to me that the meeting in SS is basically over unless someone wants to address something, obviously, or the Shinigami can talk amongst eachother as they make their way out.
Guess I'll work on a post for Heizo, as his issue has yet to be settled.

Reactions: Akashi
Sounds good then Red, I'll just type mine up then and post after the meeting is officially ended.

Sounds good then Red, I'll just type mine up then and post after the meeting is officially ended.
Well what is your Captains thoughts in regards to the Arrancar who's got her restraints removed? Maybe there is a post there :P

Oh yeah...Somehow I forgot about that...That's what happens when I read that one at like 3:00 a.m. and I was tired as shit...Well I'll just have to deal witht htis post I made later...Oh well XD Looks like Seig will have to wait to have an actual friend for another couple posts XD Of course I suppose his Lieutenant I made would also count...But he's not a captain :p

Man Seig is just gonna be. "What the literal fuck is this day?"

Man Seig is just gonna be. "What the literal fuck is this day?"
At least he knows wolfels thinks he's useless. And a threat.

Though it begs the question, how much dirt does Oka have on everyone.

The (any) cat sees him masterbate in the woods behind his HQ. Then he tells Oka, and they laugh at his penis size.

Anyways editing my info, might when we have a lull in things use her son as a npc, then no one has to marry expired mummy.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astros
So it is planned that the son gonna marry mummy? So Seig isn't going to be used...... Curses that green hair was alll mineeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.