• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda just dismissed it as banter. It was more of acknowledging a similar ability. After all her's is one that takes from anyone in the vicinity as well.

Hey Cip, hate to break it to you. But Seig mentioned that XD He said that the garganta she opened still remained XD. Anyway Seig over dis meeting, but ill make post in morning.

Hey Cip, hate to break it to you. But Seig mentioned that XD He said that the garganta she opened still remained XD. Anyway Seig over dis meeting, but ill make post in morning.
Which post? This one only mentions she opened it. Honoka adds its still there, which is a nice addition.

"My turn? Okay then first off. Melaura! Keep your yap dog silent before I snap his jaw open and rip out his tongue, for my stomach still hurts where he fucking stabbed it. I should also add without releasing his shikai! So he straight up just stabbed me. Next of note, Illea the rank number three. You know the one I was felled by as some of you kindly put, has the power to inflict you with her disease. Now I don't know how many diseases some of you go through in a day, but when its purpose is to kill you from the inside, then I think some should shut up or face her yourselves. Now I admit my error in rushing in without thinking about her abilities. Yet do know, now that I know what she is capable of, she really isn't a threat to me anymore as she is to you guys. Yet because I'm nice, I will tell you about her. she gives you her disease through blood or various other means. I believe I contracted it from this dust she sprinkled on me as I ripped my sword out of that Garganta in the sky. Shes fast and when she starts leaking blood, physical contact is almost dangerous as you risk the blood touching you and giving you her disease. She also is capable of blowing herself up with a cero. So a cero bomb. So really if it wasn't for the fact she was physically weak and fragile. She could very well be ranked one among them. She also mentioned a Vaham. I assume their leader, didn't go much into detail on him. Take it for what you will, and thank you Captain Oka for the offer. I shall accept." Seig would conclude his report before awaiting most likely Heizo's report to nail the coffin in his already very angered state.

So Nevvy/Akashi, what do ya think of the Lt...?
Question. The ability is effectively a large zone, close to impossible to stop the effects of one that affects both allies an enemies. Is he himself for some reason immune or not?

The suspicion certain Espada have surrounding the Octava oddly amuses me. (; lol

The lieutenant stabbed me, and I am to show respect...... Okay burning squad four down in the future.
To be fair, he did hand you your zan and 12th capt ripped out the zan before it COULD take effect. Sieg just didnt believe in love hard enough

Death to the non warriors! I mean...Cut them some slack! I'm sure they're useless-I mean useful!

Seriously though. The in fighting among the captains and what not and the Espada? Who are they going to try and kill more? Each other or the actual enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back