Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how there's ten of them... Hmm....

#EspadaReplacementConspiracy

An heavy arrancar-centric arc incoming :)

Which I assume you've all gathered from the characters posted.

They must all be primera rank no hollow mask anywhere

Reactions: Ganryu
A joke that most besides two don't have any masks XD

A joke that most besides two don't have any masks XD
Starks is a jawbone necklace
Barragan crown
Halibel jaw
Ulquiorra helmet
Nnoitra mask
Grimmjow mouth
Zommari mohawk
Szayelaporro glasses
Aaroniera wholehead
Yammy jaw

Whose missing one?

Reactions: Detective Zero
And it's not like we have a gifted artist in the midst to draw completely new OCs and not use mainstream ones off Google. lol.

Aw shit, the Kenpachi bandwagon's taking some hits again. Shots fired.

Basically. The pic selection would be horrendously cut if we only used ones with masks. So limiting. I'd rather just do a pic without and detail a mask in text should I feel so inclined.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Basically. The pic selection would be horrendously cut if we only used ones with masks. So limiting. I'd rather just do a pic without and detail a mask in text should I feel so inclined.
This is basically what we're all going to do. In those pics without masks.

Yo, Detective. You waiting on me to post with Shizune?

Oh, not really. I can try and work a post either way at some point but right now I'm just feeling like utter crap. Coming down with a fever or something so I'm trying to relax both in mind and body. if I feel up to it, I'll try and get something up tonight.

@Ciphra @QuakeUPSB - Both your characters have been officially added to the cast list :)

Well I'm nearly done with my lieutenant! His shikai took forever to write because it has three abilities, the first ofwhich has three subsections based on how it's interacted with oi. In any event! I only have history and personality left soill ' work on those in a bit after I take a break!

You could show us what you have in the meantime if you'd like so we can do out usual check overs.

The Arrancar's we posted yesterday have been added to the NPC list as well. Figured I'd let you guys know.

Oh, not really. I can try and work a post either way at some point but right now I'm just feeling like utter crap. Coming down with a fever or something so I'm trying to relax both in mind and body. if I feel up to it, I'll try and get something up tonight.
If that's the case don't worry about it. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids(preferably water). If it gets worse or doesn't go away within a day or so you may want to check in with the doc.

Starks is a jawbone necklace
Barragan crown
Halibel jaw
Ulquiorra helmet
Nnoitra mask
Grimmjow mouth
Zommari mohawk
Szayelaporro glasses
Aaroniera wholehead
Yammy jaw

Whose missing one?
He meant the ones in the pictures they put up. They all are missing some almost.

Reactions: zane620
He meant the ones in the pictures they put up. They all are missing some almost.
Bingo, besides I figured they would add in mask details eventually. Unless we are literally facing a mass horde of Primeras and above.

Primeras? wut.

Status
Not open for further replies.