• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the division only had dead and dying people in it by then. So you'd hit little and then have to go actively hunting after.

Vaham was in the throne room the whole time just watching Guerra and Alexander waiting to make a dramatic entrance...I love it.

Well guess I'll go again, detective was going to post yesterday but didn't seem able and I've been around for a few hours today, got other things I rather be doing.

Does Vaham have a title in the Espada? I've just been calling him líder (So hard to translate, literally say it).

One day, Zuo Ci is totally going to get killed by an ally for this crap. Oh well.

Last edited:
@Ganryu - He is the leader and has no number like the others.

Sorry I haven't posted. Had some really serious RL issues involving a family member so I've been a bit occupied with that however I'll try get a post up tomorrow

Reactions: Dakota K5
FINALLY made a post... Sorry for my long absence guys.

Aside from Work picking up, The Division coming out, World of Warcraft and being sick with a bad stomach bug... I can't excuse myself for being absent for so long from you guys, especially those still waiting on me for other areas of Iwaku :s

Yeah, it hit me bad last night around 4 in the morning... Hate 'em.

Yeah, it hit me bad last night around 4 in the morning... Hate 'em.
Those are the worst. Empty stomach, sleep deprivation, and dehydration if you're not careful.

I should have a post up tomorrow :D

I'll likely go again soon, bit tired from all the work I did yesterday.

Welp time for my post I guess. :/

Hrm... I wonder if everyone else has been busy or w/e

Don't just wait for stuff to happen to you, go make it happen with some Passive RP...! Or not so passive... . . .

Reactions: Akashi
Eating a Menos with Guerra, and hitting on the mummy captain, I'm trying! Where are people!?

Eating a Menos with Guerra, and hitting on the mummy captain, I'm trying! Where are people!?
I was waiting on Iroh's reply, but he's probably waiting on me >_>.

Well, don't worry about it so much. We're going to be moving on to a meeting in a bit. Plot related stuff, you know. Debriefing after the big attack and all that junk.

Well, don't worry about it so much. We're going to be moving on to a meeting in a bit. Plot related stuff, you know. Debriefing after the big attack and all that junk.
Now they are going to open a garganta, and attack the Espada in Hueco Mundo

If it makes you feel better, I don't believe in SS garganta super convenience. There's a reason why Urahara was asked to do it. He was the only one who could. In other words, 12th division with a specialty towards that kind of thing, something SS doesn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.