• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The espada are mostly fairly young for some unknown reason. Well, whatever.

Anyway, address contagiousness.

The espada are mostly fairly young for some unknown reason. Well, whatever.

Anyway, address contagiousness.

Skin contact with the diseased's blood gives the same disease. Much milder case if Illea is not around, she's the major catalyst. Pretty much what Sieg's been screaming at everyone.

Alright. That's most natural. And yeah. People just haven't been applying basic common sense. Except Kayano. She did it on purpose.

Alright. That's most natural. And yeah. People just haven't been applying basic common sense. Except Kayano. She did it on purpose.

[BCOLOR=#800000]4th division lieutenant, Zuo Ci.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]"Also, young'ins, uh, if he's got a disease, DON'T TOUCH IT! Or do, whatever, I'm on lunch break after this."[/BCOLOR]

Yep.

Well, Shizune's safe, she only touched Zuo's zanpakuto by the tip of the handle. :p

Also, Kayano is describing symptoms and the like to Shizune. If you have particular symptoms in mind, feel free to supply. Otherwise, I'll just let it be vague and assume that specific symptoms aren't important for us to know and that the characters will just deal with it.

Eh, google says this:

Bubonic plague: Patients develop sudden onset of fever, headache, chills, and weakness and one or more swollen, tender and painfullymph nodes (called buboes). This form usually results from the bite of an infected flea. The bacteria multiply in the lymph node closest to where the bacteria entered the human body.

Sieg is also coughing blood, probably has pneumonia too.

Reactions: Dakota K5
Eh, google says this:

Bubonic plague: Patients develop sudden onset of fever, headache, chills, and weakness and one or more swollen, tender and painfullymph nodes (called buboes). This form usually results from the bite of an infected flea. The bacteria multiply in the lymph node closest to where the bacteria entered the human body.

Sieg is also coughing blood, probably has pneumonia too.
Question, their are two other forms of plague. Septicemic plague and pneumonic plague, these are both rather more deadly then Bubonic plague but are caused by the same bacteria. My question is are you going to incorporate those into your powers for Illea? Also if Sieg is coughing up blood and possibly getting pneumonia as well then he is displaying symptoms of pneumonic plague which has a 90%-100% mortality rate...just sayin'.

• Love
Reactions: Ganryu
Saito Hajime has left the RP. Well more like. Left the site by deleting his account in general. Therefore, the 6th division is VACANT again. Lieutenant position in the 11th Division is also VACANT.

All I know is that he's busy with real life among other things, and left RPing in general. However, with a big CAST as we have, that shouldn't stop us from progressing in our universe.

There are now two Rookie Captain positions available. Both for the 6th and the 7th. Feel free to make a CS for those who wanted a Captain in general.

Anyhow.. Get posting people.. We've progressed slower in the past two days since the first arc ended. xD

@Akashi

I can make a Captain for Squad 6 if you want? may take me a day or so to think up a Zanpakuto but yeah xD

Well I'm at a standstill on my end, but hmm two captains and an lt huh.

Alicia and Kurono will be getting a post from Juro soon...after work.

@Akashi

I can make a Captain for Squad 6 if you want? may take me a day or so to think up a Zanpakuto but yeah xD
Sure. If you want to then go for it. I'd be happy to see you make a Captain :)

However, its upto you.

nuuuuu my cranky hollow hating pupil!!!!!

It is a shame to hear but I hope Saito gets things sorted out for the better.

GM note. Timetables in SS and Las Noches are somewhat separate for a while. For a decent bit of time, they'll mostly be doing things on their own ends so the time skip does not apply to Las Noches.

70 kills,

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I figured the numbers were low since the 11th is mostly at work in the middle of the day. 11th, inside doing paperwork? Psh. Then some likely died before clearing the area. Everyone was equally spread out over a massive perimeters when the last GRC hit. So because most were pulled back, the casualty count probably wasn't all that high. The espada didn't really go noob hunting.

Reactions: Ganryu
@Nevvy I honestly would have if Seig didnt shield his division that post he used Bankai. That GRC I was charging 3 turns I was going to fire straight at the barracks and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.