• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
work-in-progress.jpg

Subpar post is subpar, but a post nonetheless.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dakota K5
I think emps espada might be waiting on Vaham

last I heard, I believe Akashi will be making a post real soon I think.

I'll try making a post before I go to sleep though, regardless. At the very least, mummy can reply to advances from the drunkard :P

Nope. Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Sorry but a not insignificant portion of the cast has already vetoed. Past history. Yadda, yadda.
Quite adamantly, too. Within minutes of your post.

Sorry but a not insignificant portion of the cast has already vetoed. Past history. Yadda, yadda.
Quite adamantly, too. Within minutes of your post.
Well that hurts my feelings.. didn't know i was so hated. :(
....Thanks for giving me the reason anyways.. I was really excited for this roleplay too but stuff happens i guess. Goodbye

Sorry. I was hoping you'd lose interest rather than questioning it further so I wouldn't have to say it so bluntly but I do have to respect the wishes of the cast.

Soul Society

Las Noches

Reactions: Astros
People in SS doing stuff around the funeral, please do get them done if you plan to get them done. Tomorrow, we'll be moving to the meeting whether stuff has gotten done or not since the hell butterflies wait for no one.

I'll try making a post as soon as I can tomorrow before it skips, to all concerned parties.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Sometime, at the end of this weekend, or next week, I will move Hueco Mundo to the next day.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I have half a post finished, but will need further work which will have to wait for tomorrow considering it's past one in the morning here. If you're ready to move ahead before I'm finished feel free.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ganryu
Status
Not open for further replies.