Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything from WhiteWolf who made the CS for the 7th division Captain. So I've decided to make that position vacant again. It' up for grabs.

@Nevvy Gotcha!

@Akashi Ah I decided to go with the 8th Division in the end. I'll try get a post up tomorrow (it's late where I am) I'm thinking I could have Norota just be returning to the Seireitei from a mission which could explain his absence during the attack. I still have a few pages to read but that shouldn't take long
Sounds good.

Can't find the old CS, so what the hell, here's Zuo's updated CS.

sample_7b35f24a7baa998d48c0d7e71ab24e94d57a183e.png

Zuo Ci

(surname first)

Division: 4th

Accessories: Energy pills- these small pills energize those who swallow them, and while they do not restore Reiryoku, they allow users to ignore fatigue. They also cause one hell after 5 minutes.

Zanpakutō Sealed Appearance: A small green tanto kept in Ci's sleeves. It is ominously costed in blood
Zanpakutō Shikai Appearance: The only difference is Hīringu Shiv glows blue
Shikai Abilities: Eh, whatever, Hīringu Shiv

Hīringu Shiv is a healing type Zanpakuto that energizes the body into regenerating under its knife.

Soothe, an aura that removes pain is emitted from the blade to stop the otherwise excruciating healing abilities. Ci never uses it on anyone else, he claims it tires him out.

Kido Spells:
Hado Bakudo Combination
* Byakurai *Arc Shield #40 Dirk
* Sōkatsui * Kyokkō  
* Shakkahō * Hyapporankan #75 Sakuyaku roddo
* Haien * Geki #60 Moeru ōra
* Tsuzuri Raiden * Hōrin #20 Denryū
* Shō * Kakushitsuijaku  
* Daichi Tenyō * Tenteikūra  
  * Seki  
Custom Kido:

Bakudo #30, Arc shield-
A quick barrier spell from the hand, a small red arced barrier is created from the hand. It is only made to stop one attack, and it can be overwhelmed by powerful spells.

Kido Combinations:
* Hyapporankan & Shakkoho- Sakuyaku roddo

Ci infuses each rod with an explosive spell, causing them to detonate on impact.
* Geki & Haien-Moeru ōra
After drawing the symbols, a burning aura engulfs the opponent, causing them paralysis and severe burns
* Horin & Tsuzuri Raiden- Denryū
Running Electricity through Horin, Ci has an electric Whip.
* Arc Shield & Byakurai- Dirk
Blocking an incoming attack with Arc shield, Ci then shots a Byakurai straight through the crumbling shield with Byakurai.

Skills:

*Kido master- the entire reason Ci is a Lieutenant, he is able to effortlessly weave and combine kido. Ci is never a fan of larger kido, and anything over 70 requires an incantation.
**Kido combination- Ci prefers to combine Hado and Bakudo
**Kaidō Expert- Sadly, Ci is good at healing others with healing kido. How much effort he'll put forth is another question however.
*Lots of experience- in his long years, Ci has seen things.

Personality: Ci loves nothing more than a good laugh, unfortunately nothing is funnier than the misfortunes of others to Ci, which is why he is so happy to be in his division. He proudly has the title of the biggest jackass in the Seireiti. Messing with people is the fastest way he's found to get the reactions he wants, and so he does, often claiming to be just an old man with dementia. It is also his first route of excusing his actions.

Ci enjoys his division, and while he is (sadly) very good at his job, he probably has more malpractice deaths than most 2nd division agents have assassinations. Ci tries to keep it to a 1 in 25 ratio. He also welcomes any bullying towards his squad, as 'everyone has to see the Doctor sometime.' That, and few people do it better than he does.

Ci's constant laugh searching however means he never really put the effort needed to become a captain, and he probably never will.

History: Zuo Ci was raised in an extremely prominent clan in the Seireiti, a noble family with all the perks that could spoil a boy. He never really had any trauma or problems in the safe heaven that was the Seireiti nobility. He decided it was boring, nothing ever happened, and so he enlisted to become a shinigami.

Zuo's talent became apparent, kido was his forte, his only forte, and so he was put into the Kido corps for many years, more years than most shinigami have been alive. However, after an investigation, where a portal team suddenly went missing, Ci was suddenly a suspect in the case. While it was never proven, the result was appearant, that Ci had tampered with the portal for kicks and giggles, and caused it to suck all members of the team into the dangai. With growing suspicion on him, and multiple attempts on his life, Ci decided it was probably time to transfer to an actual division. He made it into the 4th division, figuring it to be the coziest.

Ci for the first time in his life put effort into training, and spent most of his time learning Kaido and Bakudo. Eventually his mastery of these new skills, alongside his already mastered Hado allowed Ci to see new sides to Kido that many shinigami hadn't, and he began to combine them. It seemed a promising time for him. Accusations came back to him about the incident in the Dangu, but without evidence, it began to quiet down. While applying himself, Ci quickly grew to become Lieutenant. Ci became cozy in his position, and stayed their for hundreds of years. With the suspicion dying down, and Ci becoming one of the older soul reapers, suspicion dissipated, and with it, his effort to advance. He was happy where he was, and stayed that.

I believe Akashi already reviewed and accepted the revised version in case you didn't get the message.

I believe Akashi already reviewed and accepted the revised version in case you didn't get the message.
He did, but the reviewed sheet wasnt in the OOC. Now it is.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Well good, now go post before he's fully left behind in the dust.

Too late for that one. Ill try first thing tomorrow

Just as a heads up, Kayano actually doesn't have a visible normal hollow mask. It literally changes shape, allowing her to become other people after certain requirements. So as long as she's copying someone (which she is), she doesn't have a white hollow mask that anyone can see, nor a hollow hole. They're covered up by her ability. Her reiatsu, however, is just like any arrancar's so she's easily picked out of a crowd as an arrancar that way.

Ya know, I really wanted this to be the image for Zuo Ci, as far as old jackass wizards go
latest

(Anyone doesn't know who that is, go read 8 bit theatre right now)

Last edited:
I believe the Segunda has indirectly cursed me....

The Madness spreads.

Well, just put out the courtesy reminder. People who are getting behind, please catch up if at all possible.

Reactions: Detective Zero
@Saito Hajime - Hey, tried getting a hold of you through Skype, but figured I'd do it here as well. You should post so you dont get left behind, besides, there are a few people who are awaiting a response from you :)

This actually goes out to anyone who hasn't posted in a while.

I'll get my post up tomorrow.

Zion is bed ridden right now so unless someone approaches him I won't really post with him, unless his having some cryptic dream about Saiga, his human life or a nightmare about Xenethis, i'm probably going to make him have a nightmare

Any Espada free? Illeas probably is hungry and would love help hunting

Any Espada free? Illeas probably is hungry and would love help hunting
Go to Guerra, I ain't getting a response from my last post and I doubt I will in the next few hours or so.

Also, @ GM's.

After some of the suggestions I got in the OOC, and some thought, I'd like to make the following changes to Illea's CS:

*Change her human history to that of a black plague victim, double her age to make her fit that timetable (600-700 years old)

*Emphasis raising her reiatsu skyrockets her disease, especially in her own body, just like what happened in the IC. That will wear down her regeneration as well. She needs a cooldown period to be able to fight again.

*Change her disease aspect to more a petri dish of diseases she has within her. It would mainly be different forms and strains of the black death, and occassionally leprosy, both on steroids. Both still shared via her blood. Just have it repeatedly change to a dominant strain of the disease everyday. This way it's not a one cure works all the time, or making a simple antidote. Also, the disease entering the blood stream affects all the opponents blood stream. She can't choose the disease, or change it mid battle.

*Ability to smell disease (cause why not)

*Add treatment is needed to cure oneself completely, but healing kido can steady a victim enough to keep going. For the Espada, regen still slows it the same way.

Last edited:
The simple way to say it is that her reiatsu acts as a catalyst.

I see no problems with those changes.

I've also been assuming that the disease is only contagious by blood contact since that's what you stated before but if you're reworking it, some word of god clarification would be good.

The simple way to say it is that her reiatsu acts as a catalyst.

I see no problems with those changes.

I've also been assuming that the disease is only contagious by blood contact since that's what you stated before but if you're reworking it, some word of god clarification would be good.
Eh, it was more contact spot only beforehand. I.e. if I got blood on someones' arm, only their arm was contagious. That was dumb. Your arm doesn't get sick, your whole body gets sick. I hadn't really thought of the whole chaining opportunity beforehand seriously.

Also, this will make Illea the 2nd oldest Espada, which is kinda funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.