• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just been busy. Not having a lot of time to make a decent post.

Missing a little filler time is fine. May wish to be present for the meeting, though. Seig and Zion were fairly involved so in between monologue from me, they will be interacted with.

I'm still in the RP.

Shame on Vaham, filling a young, naive arrancar's head will bullshit. He's not even a century old!

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Well, it'd be pretty bad for a villain to not pay attention to those kinds of things and try to address them early on. If he tries to snuff the flames earlier, it'll be more effective than trying to do so after a firm decision has been made.

Reactions: Akashi
Hey @Astros , when ya gonna use Bobu Rosu? :P

So anyone read Chapter 668 of Bleach? I'm surprise we're actually going to see his Bankai. It's going to be epic, I can feel it.

Again i have not been getting alerts although i have been going through something either way got some catching up to do before i post

@Inzane620
@Merlin
@Iroh
@Artorias
@RedArmyShogun
@EmperorsChosen
@Astros
@Detective Zero
@Kurisa
@Ganryu
@Dakota K5
@Nevvy

I tagged you all to let you know that the meeting in soul society has started, this means we're heading into the second arc. So I need some activity from those that haven't posted in a while, and to get things rolling again. Seems like some of you have trouble when it comes to passive RPing in between the storyline. Anyhow, get to posting guys.

As for Hueco Mundo. Will move to the next day tomorrow or so, and start the meet, and get things rolling there as well.

If anyone is wondering something, ask away. If anyone is dropping this. I need to know, now!

I'll start thinking of a reply.

Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

• Love
Reactions: Dakota K5
I'll post in a bit.

Working on one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.