• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a jack of all trades with some dependablity, I would not given his social status place him in any unit with a noble leader, though those are all filled, seems largely combat spec.

3rd, 6th, 7th, and in the distant end 10th are all possible, I would say those first three are most likely.

Detail the poisons so we don't have to worry about new toolbox poisons popping up out of nowhere.

Avoid post count cooldowns or effect times since post counts are extremely ambigious. "A few posts" is undiscernible to a character because it could be anywhere from a few seconds to a week or more in gap of time. Time is a much better way to place the durations for continuity reasons. Post cooldowns force metagaming by definition by the defender since there's no way for the character to figure out random effect duration times.

The character seems to have a very flexible and generic suit of abilities that doesn't fit with any particular division more than the rest except for some that are immediately crossed out.

4th mandates a skill set that he lacks.
11th is prettymuch eliminated by the history.
12th, he lacks the scientific background.

1, 2, 9, 11, and 13 are eliminated because they have VCs already. This leaves 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10.

I'm going to eliminate 7th because atm I don't believe we have one.

I think he actually may fit fine in 8th. Regardless of whether Satori is a noble or not, she doesn't really associate with other nobles in the sense that most nobles do and she's basically the resident zen master while Norota's problems involve feeling personally lost and a lack of self control.

The captain of 3rd does a lot of game playing with a lot less seriousness so she may not mesh all that well with Norota.

The captain of 6th is law and order and may be able to provide some stability and direction as an outlet to discipline him and help him better himself so that may work too for similar reasons to 8th.

Yeah I needed to think up the poisons a bit more but I'll add a few for now that I can think of. If I come up with anymore I'll add them and let you know. Hopefully the ones I added are okay, I thought I'd add some variety though

Yeah I wasn't sure how you guys wanted to do it here but I can role with doing it by time. I didn't want to make the effects last to long though as I feel that could easily swing the battle in my direction and there's no fun in that...plus poisons can be quite powerful, despite none of these ones being deadly

and well I'd be fine with the 8th, could be interesting ^.^

They seem fine to me.

From a realistic standpoint, fights last easily less than 5 minutes if both sides are actively trying to win so to me, I'll just end up reading it as lasting for the duration of the fight but not linger on after most of the time. Not in the sense of dragging things out theatrically but in a practical sense. I'm not particularly concerned since the requirement to use them is tantamount to dealing a ton of damage anyway and getting to that point is skill intensive as opposed to noninteractive. That checks out fine. The poisons also fall perfectly fine under whatever other rules.

I'm tentatively accepting the sheet so you can begin posting though Akashi may do a second run through it and give possible minor critique if I happened to miss anything.

Well that's all good and that's fine I can wait for Akashi should they want to give it a check over themself. I'll spend my time trying to go through the IC and catch up on the recent events so I have at least a rough idea on what's happening xD

However you'd like. I'm just saving him some time. We have general agreement for the most part so at times he'll accept without me saying anything or vice versa. Then the other speaks out if there's anything they feel was missed but when that happens, it is typically an almighty 3-4 message conversation in the GM chat.

I love rhymes ^^

No more rhymes

@Kurisa Akashi would like me to give you the reminder that mastery of various hakuda techniques varies upon the strength of the user. Just as we do not expect Rukia's byakurai to match Byakuya's byakurai, nor can you expect the power of any given hakuda technique to match the shown practitioner's. Obviously, someone like Tessai, Kyoraku, or Yoruichi would be doing it much better and with much, much higher base stats. Thus the effects would reflect that difference.

And that that is all. He has no other outstanding comments or issues.

@Kurisa - I'll just jump in and say that your character is accepted but what I need from you now is... A division your character would be assigned to so I can add him to the cast list.

Pfft. Seems like too much effort to think of so many rhymes lol.
Comes natural to me kinda, but I'm just a few bad days from being a super villain myself.

Also pft boyo should have mustered his courage followed Segunda, asked for nap.

Comes natural to me kinda, but I'm just a few bad days from being a super villain myself.

Also pft boyo should have mustered his courage followed Segunda, asked for nap.
Should have? But..he did o.o

Unless you mean, shouldn't have.

@Nevvy Gotcha!

@Akashi Ah I decided to go with the 8th Division in the end. I'll try get a post up tomorrow (it's late where I am) I'm thinking I could have Norota just be returning to the Seireitei from a mission which could explain his absence during the attack. I still have a few pages to read but that shouldn't take long

Should have? But..he did o.o

Unless you mean, shouldn't have.
Ah I see so he was talking to her while trying to get a rise out of the other two. Hmm I'll see their reactions before I decide hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.