Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Useful
Reactions: Ganryu
What would suck is this:

THat pressure released by Vaham ends up forcing that shank further in.

Wait.... did you throw your sealed sword at me XD?

Wait.... did you throw your sealed sword at me XD?
"With that, he drew his sword, and flung it at the captain's stomache" Yes, yes he did.

Reactions: Ganryu
So many people Seig has to murder :|

Reactions: zane620
I'm sure Zion could help you out.
You will learn well young grasshopper. On how to achieve a rage so intense that not even Vegeta can comprehend it. Or in his abridged words. "Pride in someone else, to bad its overshadowed by all this UNYIELDING RAGE!!!"

Reactions: EmperorsChosen
You will learn well young grasshopper. On how to achieve a rage so intense that not even Vegeta can comprehend it. Or in his abridged words. "Pride in someone else, to bad its overshadowed by all this UNYIELDING RAGE!!!"
He'll heal from this. He just needs the POWER OF LOVE!

It's a shame I can only give you one cookie for that reference.

The literal response Sieg will have when I'm not at work XD

I hope so, and jesus Kayano must fucking lift O_O
We're in a series where people summarily smash other people through many buildings. Lifting someone who is maybe 300 pounds isn't that big a deal.

I know just find it funny XD

So continuing on the Hitler train, I just got a better idea. You know how Hitler possibly had Jewish ancestry, right? So Hitler grew up as a fairly successful quincy himself before but as he went up the ranks, he found out about things he didn't like and rebelled against the quincys. But before he turned on them, he was Sternritter H: the Holocaust.

I really want to join this. But I don't have the time to commit. I've been reading the IC for about a week or so now and I'm loving all of it. You're all awesome!!

Last edited:
That's a shame to hear, but glad to see you enjoy the IC. If you ever reconsider, we're always open.

Well I need to read up on things after some idiot dug up the fiber optics cable in my area leaving it all without the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.