Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyy the super npc generic healer became a PC!
Wait, stabbing your patients because you forgot to release is generic? Man, and the Soul Society is suppose to be the good guys.

Tell me about these custom kido spells..

How do they work.. What are they? What can they do?

Tell me about these custom kido spells..

How do they work.. What are they? What can they do?
Well, to go into detail with them:

* Hyapporankan & Shakkoho- #75 Sakuyaku roddo
Ci infuses each rod with an explosive spell, causing them to detonate on impact.
That one throws a bunch of rods that pin things down, then goes boom.

* Geki & Haien- #60 Moeru ōra
After drawing the symbols, a burning aura engulfs the opponent, causing them paralysis and severe burns
That one creates an aura around an enemy (that I will have to aim and fire) that paralyses them, and sets them on fire.

* Sokatsuie & Kyokko- #43 Menimienai-en
Ci creates a vieled Sokatsuie, that strikes as an invisible flame without reiatsu being detected. However, he has to physically fire Sokatsuie into the Kyokko spell, making it initially visible.

That one sends a Sokatsuie through a Kyokko spell to make it invisible.

* Horin & Tsuzuri Raiden- #20 Denryū
Running Electricity through Horin, Ci has an electric Whip.
This one uses Horin as a conduit for electricity, so that when it would contain someone it also shocks them.

* El Escudo & Byakurai- #40 Dirk
Blocking an incoming attack with El Escudo with enough force to crack the shield, Ci then shots a Byakurai straight through the crack at an opponent.
This is a nice counter attack, which will have them smash a shield like kido, followed by a Byakurai fired through the shield and hopefully hit the opponent.

Any more detail needed?

Wait, stabbing your patients because you forgot to release is generic? Man, and the Soul Society is suppose to be the good guys.
Whatttt would make you think we are the bad guys XD

I always pictured them originally as lawful evil myself, and under the new leadership Neutral Good.

Oh please. If I had another character slot, I'd make good guy Hitler.

Oh please. If I had another character slot, I'd make good guy Hitler.
Why not ask for three XD You are a co-gm after all

A hitler espada or shinigami would be interesting, with dat stashe.

Name: Shizune Kurenai

Division: 12

Accessories: While she does wear the traditional shihakusho and captain's haori, she prefers to have a lab coat on underneath the haori, often substituting the shihakusho if possible, with the haori worn like a cloak, sleeves unused.

Zanpakuto name: Kaiyuri

samurai-swords-masahiro-white-shadow-katana.jpg
An 80cm long katana from hilt to the tip of the blade, the hilt ornately designed; copper inlaid upon the guard, black rayskin and white braiding. The sealed state has no out of the ordinary abilities aside from an average, slightly longer katana. Despite its abilities in Shikai and Bankai, Shizune's strong point was not offense but defense.

13361448230%20(10).jpg
The sealed blade remains while another appears; a dual-blade zanpakuto

8f7832a7dfe1.jpg

Shikai Abilities: "Surrender your will, Kaiyuri"
In Shikai form, Kaiyuri transforms into a pair of 90cm katanas, the original still retaining its form but a longer blade, where another of a particular color scheme comes into play with the hilt ornately designed; gold inlaid upon the guard, red rayskin and traditionally black braiding. In this form, its power resides in an ability to send out slashed 'waves' of energy that are black with a white outline to their color. Physical contact with them would cause moderate lacerations, not as bad as getting cut by the weapon itself but they are focused. This technique is named 'Munashii Setsudanki'

Bankai Abilities: "Succumb to your desires, Kaiyuri-Hana"
In Bankai form, Kaiyuri transforms into a different weapon entirely as she becomes Kaiyuri-Hana. The twin katanas morph even longer and combine, taking the form of a giant scythe. The abilities in shikai still remain and strengthen in this form, a robe donning over Shizuka's attire with a torn hood. Atop of being a different weapon type entirely and larger, her reach is immense in close-combat and if struck by this deadly blade, a blackened 'scar' appears upon the slash, leaving a lingering burning feeling that eventually feels as though their soul is being drained of their being. In reality, it is sapping away the victim's spirit energy into the air around them, some of it leeching to Shizuka's weapon itself. The stronger the opponent in willpower and other factors, the slower this will take effect. The only way the effect will disappear is either through defeating her, her bankai goes away, or she removes it by decision. Munashii Setsudanki can also leave this mark upon physical contact, but only direct contact of the blade leaves more fuller, efficient 'scars' to take effect on the opponent. As well to add for said ability, its power, size and range does increase in her bankai form.

Kido Spells: While having learned much of the kido spells up to number 90, these are among those she often prefers to use.

Hado #4 Byakurai
Hado #33 Sokatsui
Hado #73 Soren Sokatsui
Hado #88 Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō
Hado #90 Kurohitsugi (Prefers to avoid using this as it is quite time-consuming as well as energy costing)
Bakudo #4 Hainawa
Bakudo #61 Rikujōkōrō
Bakudo #62 Hyapporankan
Bakudo #77 Tenteikura
Bakudo #81 Danku
Bakudo - Shibireyubi
Kaido - Healing Kido (For most obvious reasons, usually keeps this work to the 4th Division. Even now, sub-par to a member underneath 4th Seat)

Other Skills: Master Shunpo, High Reiatsu, High Defense.

Personality: Usually calm, lively. Smiles often and cheery, though she can be (often) rather invasive of 'personal' info and light perversions for humor. Gets a little too enthusiastic about her work in R&D. However, when her guard's down, she can usually fall victim to prudish behavior on her part, mostly to blame on her own zanpakuto's behavior. When serious, her smile drops as her brows terse, tone usually getting a little deeper as she focuses at the task at hand. When she's like this, her emotions usually wash away, leaving only determination, a cold, calculating look and to some, intimidation upon her visage.

History: Growing up in one of the wealthier districts of the Rukon area, she was found by a few shinigami that were scouting for people to join, and she, among others showed the common traits of such to become academy students, such as the hunger. Progressing decently enough, she showed a knack towards learning and controlling kido, proving to be a prominent choice towards kido-type shinigami.

It was around the time she graduated that she discovered her shikai and the name of her zanpakuto. At best, when she first visited her Inner World, she was taken aback by the appearance of her sword. It was a woman, no younger or older than she in appearance, but was definitely more.. Provocative.. After she graduated, Shizuka had experienced the duties of a few Divisions including 4 and 6 for a time, remaining under even 5th seat for both during these periods. For her kido control and impressive understanding of reiatsu and clever intellect, she found her home within the 12th Division. Over a long period of time, through experience, dedication and scientific success, Shizuka was eventually given the position of 12th Division Captain. While the reason she was able to attain such rank was something she'd rather not dwell upon, likely only a rare select few, obviously including the Head Captain would know why it came to be. It has been well past that now and Shizune is now currently one of the oldest Captains that still remain, aside from Seighardt and Renzo.

EXTRA:

sexy_succubus_by_dessyvamp-d48y7iw.jpg

Theme:

Last edited:
Seeing as I've been told Sashabliss has backed out of the RP due to life reasons, which is all more than understandable, I have been given permission to take over the position, hence the CS above.

Seeing as I've been told Sashabliss has backed out of the RP due to life reasons, which is all more than understandable, I have been given permission to take over the position, hence the CS above.
Ah I was about to say something about that XD

There is still several LT spots left Mein Führer.

There is still several LT spots left Mein Führer.
I'm pretty sure Hitler would be in hell not the soul society. That is unless he had something right about the Jews.

I'm pretty sure Hitler would be in hell not the soul society. That is unless he had something right about the Jews.
Well could be Charlie Chaplin, same stache, just as crazy.

With Sasha Bliss gone. @Iroh - You dont have to edit the posts where you interacted with his character. His character is now rather a background character and just a random seat in the 12th division. So we can just say that Himeko was one of the many researchers in the barracks who were working on your Saiga stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.