Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to suggest that.

I'm pretty sure Hitler would be in hell not the soul society. That is unless he had something right about the Jews.
You see, they're in Germany, the home of the evil and terrible Quincys who were plotting to eventually take over the world. The ever intelligent and noble Hitler found out about this and targeted them, devoting his life to trying to draw out the last quincy so that he might take their ultimate weapon, the Star of David and seal it away so that it might never be used against the world. However, though he defeated the main force of the quincy army, the dastardly Jews painted themselves as an innocent people and turned the world against him. After his defeat, as they say, the victor writes the history books.

:p

You see, they're in Germany, the home of the evil and terrible Quincys who were plotting to eventually take over the world. The ever intelligent and noble Hitler found out about this and targeted them, devoting his life to trying to draw out the last quincy so that he might take their ultimate weapon, the Star of David and seal it away so that it might never be used against the world. However, though he defeated the main force of the quincy army, the dastardly Jews painted themselves as an innocent people and turned the world against him. After his defeat, as they say, the victor writes the history books.

:p
Shit that could work XD

That would be interesting. If strange.

How would we explain the Quincy's knack for German themes then?

Glad I could amuse you all. Even the most ridiculous of stuff can be made to make a degree of sense if you try hard enough.

Obviously, the quincy movement first picked up in Germany. That's why Hitler made the move to attempt to root them out. Their constant use of German terms has nothing to do with Hitler himself and more to do with where they began to get organized. Later on, one might say that it continued in order to snub Hitler even after death.

With Sasha Bliss gone. @Iroh - You dont have to edit the posts where you interacted with his character. His character is now rather a background character and just a random seat in the 12th division. So we can just say that Himeko was one of the many researchers in the barracks who were working on your Saiga stuff.
Oh ok

How come? Heh.

Is it sad the one who's shows Sieg the most respect are the ones who are suppose to kill him

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ganryu
A little? Lol

He is saying her breast are much bigger than hers. Gawd not that hard to say

Can I post with my lt?

I hope so, and jesus Kayano must fucking lift O_O

@WhiteWolfKC - Your captain is accepted. I see no issue with your custom Kidō. Just that, those custom kido's are now canon in the RP, which means other Shinigami's should be able to use them as well. Since they are a part of Kidō in general. As for what you've discussed with Nevvy in regards of your Bankai, and made the neccessary changes to make it less similar to Byakuya Kuchiki's Bankai, its also accepted by me.

@Detective Zero - Your Captain is accepted.

@Ganryu - Still reviewing yours. Will get to you sooon.

@Saito Hajime
@Nevvy
@Detective Zero
@Astros
@RedArmyShogun
@EmperorsChosen
@Ganryu
@Artorias
@Inzane620
@Iroh
@Dakota K5
@Merlin

I have posted with Vaham. It's time to end our first arc. Everyone is given 24 hours to post and react. Especially the Espada. If I missed anyone, please tag them. Thank you.

@WhiteWolfKC - You dont have to post yet because you can introduce your character in the aftermath of all of this. That goes for every character that hasn't been introduced yet. Like my own Lieutenant.

RIP in peace Oda.

It just looks like he shanked me when really its tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.