Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If you recall, Renzo had everyone make a perimeter around the battlefields at least a division's distance back in order to minimize casualties. So he might get a place where there are some bunched together anywhere on the perimeter but they're all spread out, not really doing rescue work.

Not really. If you recall, Renzo had everyone make a perimeter around the battlefields at least a division's distance back in order to minimize casualties. So he might get a place where there are some bunched together anywhere on the perimeter but they're all spread out, not really doing rescue work.
Ah yeah. Well all the better that I specifically just chose a direction rather than mentioning a place. other than that I mentioned a dusin or so Shinigami he felt, so the GRC is heading in such direction. Mostly to just destroy the Seireitei more than what its gone through so far.

Yeah. Renzo didn't want to leave juicy targets. He'll likely get some that won't run from the big scary light, though. That is, if no one stops him.

And we're back peeople! XD

Lets get to the postings and finish our invasion! :P

Explosion time.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Well then.. Very soon, and today, I will drag every Arrancar back to Hueco Mundo :P

Astros. I am moving my Lieutenant over to your division, if that's alright. He'll be in the 13th. You okay with that?

Astros. I am moving my Lieutenant over to your division, if that's alright. He'll be in the 13th. You okay with that?
Yeah. Taking a third look at his bio he would fit fine in that division. Though, may need to edit the history. Any particular reason for this change that I need to know about?

Yeah. Taking a third look at his bio he would fit fine in that division. Though, may need to edit the history. Any particular reason for this change that I need to know about?
Yeah, I will edit the history. Though after reading my own characters history and through the introduction I am about to make for Sakoto, he fits under Heizo. I believe they can have some interesting interactions with one another as well. Besides, it fits under the divisions description as well. The fact that Sakoto was in the Dangai with the 12th Div Cap.

I gotta edit the Cast List too.

Yeah, I will edit the history. Though after reading my own characters history and through the introduction I am about to make for Sakoto, he fits under Heizo. I believe they can have some interesting interactions with one another as well. Besides, it fits under the divisions description as well. The fact that Sakoto was in the Dangai with the 12th Div Cap.

I gotta edit the Cast List too.
I see. I figured as much, but was unsure. Any word on Bobu Rosu? =P

Pretty sure Bobu Rosu was accepted, no ?
I wasn't entirely sure, why I asked haha. Though, thanks for the clarification.

I wasn't entirely sure, why I asked haha. Though, thanks for the clarification.
As far as I remember, he was a semi-NPC character? Or?

As far as I remember, he was a semi-NPC character? Or?
Yes, NPC character. So far I have a few ideas of what to do with him in relation to the newspaper. If desired I could also have him participate in future battles to add variety.

@Akashi Just recalled that I was speaking to my lieutenant earlier upon my introduction. Should I edit that to be a third seat instead? I'm not even sure if they possess the ability to use Tenteikūra.

@Akashi Just recalled that I was speaking to my lieutenant earlier upon my introduction. Should I edit that to be a third seat instead? I'm not even sure if they possess the ability to use Tenteikūra.
Yeah, may as well make that a third seat.

Depends on the shinigami. Tenteikura is a relatively advanced kido but it isn't really captain specific or anything. We see Isane use it and I don't think she's supposed to be ridiculous at kido, just fairly well versed. So as long as there's a good kido investment, it should be fine.

The INVASION is over.. For now!

So the Arrancar except Kayano is back in Hueco Mundo. Lets get this rolling guys! What comes next will be quite interesting. SS ARC!

Status
Not open for further replies.