Kanari +The Phoenix of Norindul+
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
12pm - 4pm, 10pm - 12am EST Monday - Friday (Not always able to RP on the weekends, but reachable if needed)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Anything except realistic stuff.
210zujo.jpg

00:00 EST
November 17, 2020
Location Unknown
"The World's New Master"​

"OoMa ShiYa Mo Haya Mi…"
Three voices echoed off the walls of the dim cavern in the middle of nowhere. The dancing light of a fire bounced around, flickering with each word. Mist surrounded them, seemingly almost unnatural as the fire and area around the cultists were untouched by the fog.

Vi epi availo zipweml, availo ztewi. Ozi oz."
The males chanted around the ritualistic flames, the age difference was apparent. The three were brothers and they stood around the fire draped in cloaks of different colors. The eldest of the three wore crimson red, and the energy around him seemed to match. His eyes showed of bloodlust and greed, and his stance was naturally threatening. The middle brother wore deep blue, with blue energy shimmering around him as well. He a calm and collective person, with a hidden desire to torture and hear the agonizing screams of his victims. The youngest wore pure black, and the energy around him surged vigorously as he chanted. He was a mystery, even his brothers were perplexed as to what his true intentions were. His expression and actions spoke of obedience, however his eyes told a different story.

"Cher, Aeom, Deon, to moet for de, Bu Denae de mo fa may, Enneya by za wo."
They all held out their hands and the energy that had been building around them formed into orbs above their cupped hands.
"Bring me the world."
The all stated before pushing the orbs towards the entrance of the cave, and side by side the energy flew out. The ritualistic campfire and mist vanished the moment they left, but the cavern remained lit with the candles on the walls.

For a few moments there was nothing but silence, until the middle one chimed in.
"Who do you think it will be?" He asked with a little shake of nervousness to his voice.
"Obviously, me!" The oldest replied confidently. "I have more experience in this world, and I'm the strongest one here! I'm more fit to lead as well."
"No! You may have more experience, but I am more intelligent. The saying goes 'brain over brawn' and I'm definitely the one with the brains. I'll lead the world with strategy!" The middle one retorted, a hint of disgust twisted with his words.
"Please, that's not always true! I can crush that brain of your with one hand."
"Psh, well I do know one thing…"
"Yeah? Must be the only thing."
"…"
"Uhhg continue… Little bitch." The oldest groaned.
"… It definitely won't be him." The middle one nodded at the youngest, who remained silent, staring patiently towards the entrance with a blank look on his face.
"You're right about that."
"I bet he dies first."
"We can only hope."
"They're back!"

The three orbs rushed inside and flew directly towards the youngest, the two older brothers smirked with satisfaction until a frown interrupted as the orbs froze in front of the boy. He began to chuckle and soon it grew into a vicious cackle.
"No!"
"How could this happen!" The red and blue orbs began to circle as the black one floated above him.
"You imbeciles, you think you can lead the world? You don't deserve the world, you've never worked a day in your lives for it. I've worked and worked nonstop for you two and father ever since I was able to walk without a single ounce of appreciation. I've been your servant, your punching bag, your test subject, and the list continues on and gets worse." He paced back and forth as the orbs continued to circle. As his anger flickered, the orbs would as well. The other two were frozen in fear; they knew their time had come, and they regretted everything they have done up to this point. "Now it's my time, and you two are finally going to repay me for all the things I've put up with, by being my slaves for the rest of your miserable lives… And you will suffer, along with the rest of society, I'll make sure of that. I'll lead this world into oblivion." The young one spoke with mischief and victory as the orbed flew through the two then joined the black orb swirling above their master's head.

The moment the orbed touched the brothers, however, they immediately hunched over screaming out in pain. Their bodies contorted in agony and their cries continued until liquid the same color of the orb that went through them began excreting from their eyes and mouth. While they could no longer scream, they let out blood curdling gurgles and moans that would cause anyone's stomach to twist.

"Now…" The young one commanded with a voice of pure malice. "Bow before your master." After much struggling, the brothers were forced to obey.
All that could be heard from the cavern was the echoing sound of malevolent laughter.

The world has fallen into disarray by strange orbs, they creatures they're turning people in resemble zombies, but they are not the same. Societies have fallen apart, governments have collapsed, and buildings have crumbled. To many it seems like the end, but to a few, it was a new world.

• bik9z.jpg

The Corrupted are humans who lost their free will the moment the orbs touched them. They are controlled by "The Master" and whatever orders he gives them they must carry out, whether they like it or not.

Difference (to Zombies)

-They are living. Unlike zombies who are dead, the Corrupted are merely in a possed-like state.
    -There seems to be some kind of order to them.
    -It seems to be magic that transformed them
    -They are categorized by the colors they discharge;
    Red: strong, blood thirsty, unintelligent
    Blue: Fast, smart, physically weak
    Black: Unknown, it's rare to find one and those who run into one never survive to release the intel

Similarities (to Zombies)

-Contagious if scratched or bites
    -No will of their own
    -Extremely vicious
    -Don't sleep
    -Wonders around attacking anything other than other Corrupted.

Appearance

They look like humans with a really bad flu pretty much. Also there's liquid (color varies depending on what orb touched them) dripping (or pouring) from they're mouth and eyes.
    ...Also finding pictures of them was a bitch, I found some really creepy shit that I won't post here.
    and I may have nightmares tonight...

More info TBA

rupw1f.jpg

• s665wx.jpg

The orbs didn't touch everyone in the world there are survivors of the first wave of orbs.
    Some roam the land in search of a safe place, these people are able to handle themselves within the chaos of the world, veterans, criminals, officers, pretty much anyone skilled in combat and survival. These are the "Nomads" (cliched I know). This category does not take up the majority of survivors, but there are a few out there. Some are hostile to other survivors, some help out if they can and move on, others ignore all and keep to themselves.

The other set of survivors stay in camps as the "Settlers". These consist of mainly civilians who can't fend for themselves against the corrupted. The camps are usually leaded and/or protected by those who have combat skill and experience, otherwise the camps are quickly destroyed by the Corrupted.

More info TBA

33otnxc.jpg

• noyet3.jpg

12:00 pm, April 23, 2015; several people vanished from their homes, works, schools, etc. From kids to adults, males and females, white, black, Asian, Native American, there were no patterns, and no trace. For a while many were on the hunt for them, the local PDs, Private detectives, even the FBI, but there was no luck, it was like they no longer existed. That was, until 12:00pm, April 23, 2016; when they all reappeared exactly where they vanished. However, certain things about them had changed. Some had personality changes, others acquired skills they didn't have before such as building things, first aid, tracking, etc., etc. Not all were affected the same, but one was the same for each of them; they could not remember what happened to them during the year they were gone.

They try to settle back into their normal lives, but a certain feeling lingered in the back of their heads, nothing seemed permanent, they were anxious, as if something was coming, and as time got closer and closer to the First Wave, this feeling grew and they began remembering more skills of survival. When the First Wave finally hit they knew this was what they were waiting for, and they were fully equipped to survive it. While civilians thought this was a time of despair, those who vanished 5 years ago felt a relief as the anxious feeling finally disappeared.

00:00EST on the day of the First Wave something awoke within the Prepared, those awake found that they could do something no normal person could do. Earth manipulation, aura manipulation, darkness manipulation. They found that they could manipulate some kind of matter, but only one. It was an adventure in itself for them to figure out how it works.

Here's the part everyone hates...
    Character Rules:
    1) Please be creative with your characters and lets try to have some variety with them. If you see a character up that's similar to the one you're about to post then try to change something to make it more unique. This can be hard sometimes but I don't want ten million stoic heartless badasses or something like that.

2) Your character can only manipulate ONE thing. And it can not be the same as another character's power. There can be similarities, but they cannot be the same. And it cannot be a broad manipulation. It manipulates a single thing. As the rp progresses the manipulations will get stronger and stronger, so don't worry. Everyone will be OP in the end. Please message me when choosing your manipulation so we can talk about whether it's taken, not okay, or needs to be modified, and discuss restrictions. (There will be a lot of restriction in the beginning, but as your character gains experience, I will message you all about upgrading. Think of it as a video game. The more experience you gain the more spells/abilities you get.)

3) Your characters just received their abilities and haven't even had it for an entire day. you are not masters of this ability yet, character development is very important and extremely interesting, use it.

4) Characters age can range from 6 to 60 (just to put a number on it. if you want anyone younger, then you would need to also play the guardian, or have some one else play the guardian.)

5) Before you can post, your character must have at least one established relationship with one of the other characters. It can be anything from lovers to enemies, best friends to just a regular at your workplace. Be creative.

6) Before you can post in IC, you must fill out all the required fields in the character sheet marked by the asterisks.

*No split personality characters, I'm reserving it.

Also to clear things up;
    They vanished at 12:00pm, on April 23, 2015.
    They returned at 12:00pm, on April 23, 2016.
    The orbs are summoned and manipulations gained at 12:00am, on November 17, 2020
    IC takes place at 6:56pm, on November 17, 2020

More info TBA

2s84g1l.jpg

Important people

"The Master"
"The Teacher"

TBA
...[/hr]

RP Rules:

1) Follow Iwaku's rules.

2) @Aka~Kitsune is my CoGM. She and I are able to control characters, make new rules, kick players, etc.

3) You guys can use gore (I love gruesome posts) and romance/vulgarities (I encourage it) are allowed, but when it comes to actually having sex, please don't go into detail. Fade to black or take it to the PMs or something like that, this is not a libertine!

4) 1 post a week is required from everyone. I understand that real life gets in the way, but if you're going to vanish please let me know so we can move your character into a position that doesn't hold your fellow players back from posting. If you do vanish without telling me or Aka, after one week you will receive a warning. If it happens again then you will be kicked from the rp. All you have to do is let me or my CoGM know if you can't post for a week, we can move your character if they're interacting with someone so you're not holding them back, and you will be excused for that week. You are also excused if someone else is holding your character back and you are unable to post without a reply.

5) Although this apocalypse is happening all over the world, please remain within Tullytown.

6) While drama is welcomed in IC, please don't cause drama out of character with your fellow players. If something arises please come to me privately and we can come up with something to fix it.

7) No perfect characters, they are beyond boring and will be rejected. Flaws, weaknesses, etc. Let's get those creative juices flowing and create someone who can make this story so much more interesting, because characters are the source of a good plot.

8) People can have up to 3 characters for now, but no one is forced to have multiple characters. In fact, if you think you won't be able to handle multiple characters then I implore you to only have one.

9) I expect intermediate writing or higher when it comes to posts. If I see a one liner I will kick you in less than a heartbeat. I'm not expecting novels, as my favorite GM always says, "Length doesn't matter, it about how you use it" or something like that (>_> perv). Quality over quantity pretty much. But I do understand that sometimes writer's block strikes (I fall victim to it many times). Push past it and try your best, your posts don't have to be perfect masterpieces.

10) Initiative is a must! You also need to be able to post on your own, obviously you won't be doing this all the time, but it will happen often. If you have character plots you want to play out let me or my CoGM know so we can help and make it happen.

11) Imagination is requires.

12) You must have fun!!!

I can add more rules, and will if its necessary.

Character Sheets:
Prepare for this monster...

(*=required, the others are nor required, but preferred. I'm a huge fan of detailed CS. You can add to it as well if you want)

General

Name:*
Nicknames:
Titles:
Birthday:
Blood type:
Sexual Orientation:*
Symbol: (This would be a symbol that represents your character, you don't have to have one right away, it can be developed, nor do you have to have one all.)

Personality

Personality before abduction:*
Personality after abduction: (*unless the personality stayed the same)
Dislikes:*
Strengths:*
Weaknesses:*
Fears:*
Morality:
Etiquette:
Attitude:
Outlook on Life:
Perception:
Standpoint:
Philosophy:
Taboos:

Appearance

Height:*
Weight:*
Body type:*
Skin:*
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color:*
Hair Color:*
Hair Length:*
Hair Type:
Hair Style:*
Scars/brands:
Piercings:
Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Formal outfits:
Combat outfits:
Accessories:
Makeup:
Equipment:
Weapons:
Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: (Only one, and it cannot be the same as another character's)*
Restrictions:* (This will be updated as you progress, your character will get stronger and push past the restrictions from before. But to start off, since your character is completely new to the ability, they will ow absolutely nothing about their new manipulation, so they must learn and develop as we go along in the plot.)
Skills before the abduction: (stuff like cooking, combat skills, tracking, etc.)*
Skills after abduction: (Survival skills you did not have before) (*unless skills were not added after the abduction)

Relationships:
Must have one pre-established relationship with one of the other characters before you can post.*

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Lovers-

History
(not extremely necessary, but definitely preferred)

Misc

Voice actor:
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)

More will be added to this.

Last edited:
2i8jj9e.jpg

35lrx5j.jpg

2ibnw4y.jpg

Overlooked by Sinopa

North Tullytown is where the low middle and lower class reside. Housing and store prices are cheaper than the South's and while all of Tullytown is nice, the North isn't as classy as the South. Nature is a very important here, there are four parks that remain well kept and protected from construction. There are also many environment-friendly companies and the schools have fundraisers that help as well.

There is one area that is poorly kept, however. Located in the southwest of the North is the slums. Home to criminals, homeless, the black market, and more. Most try to steer clear of this area, often ignoring its needs as well.

~~~

Residential district:

Circlecove
Evenwillow
Pleasantaire
Morud
(AKA; The Slums)

~~~

Business district:

Sparqling Holdings- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Merchant Wholesalers
Bloomy Herbarium- Nursery, Garden Center, and Farm Supply Stores
Rently Motor- General Rental Centers
Novelly Auto- New Car Dealership
Rocketpack Industries- Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
Udder-ly Amazing- Dairy Cattle and Milk Production
A.I. A.N.T.- American Indian and Alaska Native Tribal Government

~~~

Education district:

Garden grove- Preschool
Willow Kindergarten- Kindergarten
Autumnlane Elementary- Elementary school
Eastworth Middleschool- Middle school
Kingspath High school- High school
Oxstreet Community College- Community College
Crossroads University- University

~~~

Parks:

Silver Oak Grounds
Gladstone Meadows
Flacelz Gardens
Nuoss Park

~~~

Hotels:

Wolcott Inn & Suites
Hendrick House
Swiss Inn Motel & Suites
Thunderbird Mottlers Motel
Waikiki Grand Hotel
Coteau Lodge

~~~

Restaurants:

Sara Lee Sandwich Shop
The Rosebud- Vegetarian and Vegan restaurant
Emillio's Pizza
Akari Japanese Restaurant
Zig Zag Cafe
Ha!- Gamer cafe
Flavor- Fancy 5 star restaurant
Super Fast Food
Birreria La Barca Jal- exotic foods

~~~

Health:

Mercy Vale Hospital
White Petal Medical Clinic
Wish Home for Retirement
More info TBA

20tle7t.jpg

2vcusuw.jpg

Overlooked by @Aka~Kitsune

- Primarily inhabited by the upper classes and major businesses within TullyTown. Also hosts some of the larger entertainment districts in the city. Holds less importance in residential districts as most homes are either luxurious apartments or the occasional mansions. There is a couple of residential streets and areas that hold generally, middle-upper class folks. Most of the larger companies have reach even outside of TullyTown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Companies HQ Buildings:
Star Prestige -
The most popular and wealthy entertainment company/label in Tullytown. It has expanded into many areas of arts and media. It has links to TV, Music and even Fashion. Hires and manages stars of all kinds. Many sub companies are linked to this.

AllPro Foods - Massive company that creates a range of dishes. Has its own chain of restaurants and is typically rated 5*. Owns many smaller restaurants and has links to family run businesses. Also produce dishes sold in supermarkets. Often endorses quality chefs.

Nightingale Bank - The largest but most commonly used bank throughout Tully Town.

Stonewall Enterprise - Electronics company. Produces all types of electronic equipment from laptops to phones to headphones etc. Not that well known but has a HQ here. Also the go to company for any website/programming issues and creation.

Empress Medical Group - Medical group in Tully town. Owns/runs most of the hospitals within the city limits. Keeps up to date and even participates in the production of the newest medical equipment and medicines. Their researchers/research are not rivaled at all within Tullytown and is in the highest in its field in the nation.

All Seasons Gardening - Not a large company but is popular in TullyTown itself. Its range really only reaches within the town itself. Is known for its beautiful landscape creations and its impeccable ability to complete any job way beyond expectations. Family run but wealthy.

Mania Defense Inc - Tullytown's main company that provides training to the police force. They also produce the uniforms and defensive equipment for the police/security force of TullyTown such as padding in uniforms etc

Fellowship Hotels - Runs the major hotels in the South side. All are rated 4-5 stars in quality. Only has a reach in TullyTown itself.

Imperium Athletics - Runs the gyms/ leisure areas in the whole of the town. Buys out many smaller companies that relate to its field. Also is the origin of all exercise/fitness courses/training that these places provide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parks:
Galahad Park - The largest park in the south of Tully Town. Always kept luscious and green. The south of the park is primarily fields of planted flowers that are up kept by 'All Seasons' Gardening. The north of the park is large grass fields with the north west corner being a large park that is often adapted to/ checked for safety.

Lancelot Park - A smaller park than Galahad but just as beautiful. It is a park in the sense it is one of the two large open fields in the south side of town. It has trees towering over people who enter with light falling between the branches. Good place for picnics/walks/runs etc. Occasionally hosts some of the towns events on important dates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospitals:
Bastille Hospital
- Run by Empress group. The Largest hospital in TullyTown. Has all the equipment and units for specialized treatment. Has a helicopter unit for transportation of critical patients etc.

Royce Park Hospital - Smaller hospital in the south side. and run by Empress group. Lacks some of the rarer equipment but can treat mostly all situations. Where most patients are brought to first.

Kenton Hospital - Smallest in south side. Also run by Empress group. Where most patients are sent to for minor issues/treatments and consultations. Known to be the friendliest of the three in the south side. The others are friendly but the nurses and doctors here are always rated as friendlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arenas/Halls:

Royce Park Arena - Located in the same area as the similarly named hospital. The only arena within TullyTown and a place for sports teams and training to occur. Well known for its involvement with the youth groups throughout both sides of the town.

Blackwell Hall - Often used for conventions of all kinds. A large state of the art hall for hire. One large hall with multiple smaller halls connected around its edges. All are equipped with state of the art computers, PA systems, Monitors, lighting and effects, sound equipment etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Residential areas:
Most are apartment buildings within the business districts etc. Only a few areas have streets full of detached houses and picket fences. This will only name a few of the main ones.

Formosa street - North residential area. For the middle upper classes. Where people such as the town mayor lives and some of the higher paid workers and government workers. A beautiful area where all the gardens are bright and cheerful and the neighbors friendly. Gossip here is highly likely. All detached houses.

Revere Street - South residential district area. Middle class and generally lower - Looks similar to Formosa but houses begin to lower in price and quality. Houses become detached and at the edges is an residential area/flat block. Minor street gang issues. Though generally it is a good place. All the people will stand up for one another here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Education:
Formosa Preschool- Located between Formosa and Revere areas but due to being closer to Formosa it is named after it.

Revere Kindergarten- Similar situation to the preschool.

Black Thorn Elementary school - Linked to the middle school in south side.

Black Thorn Middle school - Linked to the Elementary school in the south side.

Kenton High school - As the two types of people meet here there tend to be a variance in personalities here. There are occasional disputes where some of the gangs from Revere are involved. Minor hatred between the Formosa area people and the Revere. Seems to be an early learnt emotion towards one another.

Blackwell Community College

Kenton University- Has major links to the medical fields. Quite a good quality university. Lots of the business and leaders of the town have graduated from here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leisure:
Imperium Athletics run the local swimming pools and gyms in the areas. There are two larger swimming pools that are combined with the gyms and sports areas to the east of the south side. Smaller ones are dotted around the western side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other:

South TullyTown Library

Mayors office.​

Last edited:
Important announcements/info
-IC will be up on August 22. You will not be able to post with a character unless all the require fields are filled out and submitted on this thread.

-Please do not post anything but CSs on this thread. If you accidentally do (which happens, I understand) please delete it when you can. Thank you.

Reserved Manipulations
Shadow- Aimery Wren
Candy- Charlotte Knight
Poison- Letizia Jane Fiore
Metal- Allistair Buchannon
Blood- Aaron James Cross
Blue Fire- Raelynn Blair
Aura- Mason Reeves
Telekinesis- Jason Reeves
Sound- Rococo Raux
Cell- Remington Ann Austen
Dirt- Greydon Arette
Crystal- Amberlynn Lockwood
Decay- 'Elijah'
Plant- William Harker
Bone- Axel Sean Walker
Animal; Canine- TBA
Explosion- TBA
Water-
Ice- @Akashi
Stone- @Goldmarble

Important links
IC
OoC
Interest Check
Manipulation ideas (Superpower wiki)
TBA

Players
@Sinopa (GM)
@Aka~Kitsune (CoGM)
@Crowley
@EmperorsChosen
@kimsim12
@Kross
@Pray4me
@RedArmyShogun
@Shayla
@SoleStride
@King Royal Madness
@Andy
@Pasi
@Akashi

Questions and Answers

Q: Does this RP start with us waking up, oh look yuckies attacking me! wait wut? I survived cuz i have powers, how did that happen well lets just wander then randomly bump into other power weilding strangers and then argue till we have to trust/join forces and figure out the best way to end the not-really-zombies apocalypse like almost every other post apoc zombie rp but with no waking up with power(s)?

A: No, they don't have to start off waking up, I actually have sort of an example that will be posted in the actual thread. The whole waking up thing happened 4 years ago when they returned from where ever they were taken (which I have the answer to, I didn't just pull it out of my ass lol, it will be answered as we progress through the rp). Characters would start out in their normal lives until "The First Wave" which is when the orbs start turning people. More info about that will be giving in the thread.

Whether you want to join forces with the others or not is up to the players. You can choose to join others, you could choose to attack them, or simply ignore them, its all up to you. However you choose to play I will adapt.

Q: Since the Corrupted can't be controlled through Pathokineses (emotionally since I'm assuming their more primal), is it still possible to have a power that specifically controls them?

A: I would have to say no, at least not by the playable characters, in the thread it will kind of explain where they came from and whats going on. It isn't really a primal thing that keeps them from being controlled emotionally, but they have no will of their own, so emotions don't really affect their actions. There would be ways to control them physically like telekinesis or maybe some other kind of thing (can't think of any yet but I'm sure there's something) but that will be just moving them, not controlling.

Q: Is there an age limit for characters? I don't want to be planning something that's going to be too young or old and have to start again.

A: Nope, we're going with anime logic when it comes to age, one of the characters I'm playing is a little girl who's 12 so yeah. Well as long as they're not like toddlers unless you have a guardian who's going to protect them. (To put a number on it, lets go with ages 6 through 60)

Q: Anime pics or real or both.
A: While I do prefer drawings (doesn't necessarily have to be anime) I'll allow real pics. Also please include pic(s) in your character sheets.

If you guys have anymore questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
My Characters
W.I.P.

• W.I.P
    2eok3yr.jpg

Name:
    Arima Mania

Nicknames:
    TBA

Birthday:
    February 2, 2008

Blood type:
    AB

Sexual Orientation:
    Asexual

Personality before abduction:
    Arima is a happy child, it was rare to see her frown, even in the worst of times. She made the most out of everything, and enjoyed life. She was often the life of the party, despite her age, she could talk for hours and keep her audience interested, because she spoke about things she was passionate about. She enjoyed the attention and did her best to not seem too childish.

She is very mature for her age, and very polite. This was due to the strict environment she lived in growing up. However, she was extremely energetic and would constantly be outside playing with her friends.

Personality after abduction:
    After the abduction she began to keep to herself more. No longer was she found at the center of crowds, instead she would just stay in her room or somewhere away from people. Her friends saw less and less of her, and noticed that she was acting weird. While she kept her usual happy mentality, people rarely saw her enough to see it. She doesn't understand it herself, but she just doesn't feel comfortable around people the way she used to, and she found herself to be shyer.

She became forgetful and was often confused. Those around her notice that she had been blanking out, staring off into nothingness with a blank face. When she came out of them she found that she blocked out everything and didn't hear anything on the outside. It was like she was like she was off in her own little world.

As the years passed she had managed to regain a bit of her old personality, she didn't seclude herself as often and focused more on the things around her allowing her to blank out less. It is still a work in progress and she finds herself being shy around strangers, but those who get to know her end up seeing the person she was before.

Stars in the night sky, sweets, socializing, having fun, helping, cooking, the cold, rain, snow

Dislikes:
    Being called "Ari", complete darkness, sour stuff, abusive people and bullies, judgmental people, being ignored, being interrupted, being alone.

Strengths:
    Sensitive and observant.
    Arima find it easy to relate to other people and recognize their emotional states. She seeks harmony and strongly dislikes conflicts.

Charming and open-minded.
    She is a relaxed, warm individual who rarely has difficulties making friends or fitting in. She also tend to be very tolerant and flexible.

Imaginative and artistic.
    She possesses a creative mind, coming up with bold and unusual ideas all the time. Her vivid imagination and artistic skills form a powerful combination, often helping her in an unexpected way.

Curious.
    She tends to be very inquisitive and willing to try out new things. She would rather take risks than miss an exciting opportunity. This can get her into trouble sometimes though.

Passionate and enthusiastic.
    She may often be quiet and reserved, but she can also become incredibly passionate if she is working on something that excites and interests her. She tends to have very intense feelings, but her passion and enthusiasm are usually hidden from the outside world.

Weaknesses:
    Low self-esteem.
    Arima often has problems with self-confidence. While she can easily make friends, the problem is getting the confidence to actually talk to them. She can be very skittish and doesn't trust herself enough to believe she's good enough to do important tasks.

Get stressed easily.
    She is an intensely emotional individual; consequently, she may have difficulties coping with conflicts or stress. This can also lower her self-esteem and stifle her creativity.

Unpredictable.
    Ever since the abduction she has been acting strange. Out of random she's do something completely unexpected for no apparent reason and it ranges from moving something to screaming randomly. No one knows what's going on in her head, she barely knows herself.

Overthinks Things
    She doesn't take things at face value- she looks for underlying motives in even the simplest things. It's not uncommon for her to lose a bit of sleep asking herself why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it. Because of this, she sets really high standards for herself as she thinks of the many ways she could have done something "better"; this adds a lot of stress to her d can make coming to decisions extremely hard.

Dependent
    All her life she has been relying on her parents, although they were strict, they provided her the things she needed, and did the things she could not do. She is unable to really come to an adult decision on her own, she doesn't know how the world works. She is only a child. While she may have the skills to survive on her own physically, mentally she needs someone to cling to. She constantly overthinks things so she needs someone to be there to calm her.

Fears:
    Darkness, gore
    TBA

Morality:
    She is very innocent and naive about these things. Good things will always be rewarded and bad will always be punished.

Etiquette:
    She is very polite, always saying please and thank you, never talking with her mouth full or eating like an animal, etc.

Attitude:
    She is very quiet and tries to please.

Outlook on Life:
    Her outlook on life is very naïve, she believe that good things always come for those who are good, and the bad are always punished.

Perception:
    She has a very optimistic view on situations she ends up in, always trying to look on the bright side of things.

Standpoint:
    Her standpoint is very low. She feels like she is useless due to her weak child's body, lack of knowledge in her ability, and low self-confidence

Philosophy:
    Keep doing your best!

Taboos:
    Senseless killing
    TBA

Height:
    4'9"

Weight:
    91.5lb

Body type:
    Slim, dainty, childish

Skin:
    Porcelain

Hygiene:
    Clean

Face shape:
    Round

Eye shape:
    Round

Eye color:
    Emerald

Hair Color:
    Strawberry orange

Hair Length:
    Above shoulders

Hair Style:
    Straight

Scars/brands:
    None

Piercings:
    None

Birthmarks:
    None

Casual outfits:
    TBA

Formal outfits:
    TBA

Combat outfits:
    TBA

Accessories:
    TBA

Makeup:
    TBA

Equipment:
    TBA

Trinkets:
    TBA

Manipulation:
    Unknown (this is intentional)

Restrictions:
    Unknown (this is intentional)

Skills before the abduction:
    Cooking
    Cleaning
    Piano
    Painting

Skills after abduction:
    She is able to move quicker, her stamina increased, and she is able to blend in to her surroundings better, but other than that she received no more skills

Acquaintances:
    N/A

Friends/Allies-
    Charlotte Knight: Best friend
    TBA

Enemies-
    Other than the Corrupted, none that she knows of.

Family-
    Mother TBA
    Father TBA

Lovers-
    N/A

TBA

Voice actor:
    TBA

Theme song:
    TBA

Battle theme:
    TBA

Other:
    TBA

• TBA
    261gubq.jpg

General

Name:
    Aimery Wren

Nicknames:
    Aim

Titles:
    N/A

Birthday:
    October 31, 2002

Blood type:
    O

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Symbol:
    N/A

Personality

ENTJ

Emotions are useless and get in the way of the bigger picture. Aimery like to run on the more logical side of things rather than the sensitive side. While he is always seen with a smile on his face the words that come out of his mouth may seem the exact opposite. He is not afraid to hurt feelings as he points out the flaws of those around him, or blatantly tell someone how much they annoy him. While he is able to point out the bad features in someone, he can easily state the good ones as well. On his good days he'll give complements where they're due. This doesn't mean he's mad all the time, he's actually a very happy person, he has just been pushed to the point where he no longer cares what others think and says what's on his mind.

He is very manipulative and extremely good at acting. He know that if he wants something, the best approach is to butter them up. He's able to convince someone that they're actually interesting when he couldn't care less about their very existence, but once he gets what he wants, if they are no interest to him, then he treats them as he treats everyone else.

Aim isn't all bad though, he can be very obedient and loyal if someone managed to catch his interest. He is also fascinated by those who aren't held down by complete stupidity, while it is a hard feat to reach this standard, it is still possible. However there have been a few morons who tried to fool him, while he enjoys those who are able to stand up to him, he is able to see whether it's complete bullshit or not, and those who didn't pass quickly regretted their actions.

He also can show a softer side in the most surprising of times. He's spontaneous like that and the few friends he has look forward to these times. Surprisingly, he is a great leader. If he is in charge he makes sure that those under him are taken care of, so long as they are useful. If they are having troubles he will do his best to help them out and comfort them so they can get back on track. If those under him are hurt by someone, the source will receive his wrathful side.

*The abduction did not change his personality at all*

Books, challenges, rain, being in control

Dislikes:
    Fakes, morons, boredom, procrastination, laziness, half-assed work

Strengths:
    Efficient- When he puts his mind to it, he can get any job done, and it will be done well. Procrastination, laziness, half-assed work; these are all things he despises and so he does not allow it from himself nor from those around him.

Energetic- His stamina is high and he has lots of energy which is shown in his enthusiasm. It allows him to get everything done and stay in the positive mood he's usually in (yes, he's usually in a happy mood, despite his douchebag attitude)

Self Confidence- He believes in himself and his abilities to get things done (and the things he wants).

Strong Willed- The toughing things get, the more interested and determined he gets, he's not one to back down easily. He pushed through until the end despite the difficulty.

Strategic- He looks at the bigger picture rather than in the moment. This comes in handy when fulfilling his goals.

Charismatic and Inspiring- Although he has a douchey (I'm making it a word!) personality he has a strange charisma about him. Perhaps it's the way he holds himself, he doesn't even know. He is able to weave words of inspiration to uplift those around him in times of need.

Patient- You cannot rush perfection. He knows that in order for a plan to succeed it takes time and careful execution. He has been known to wait months, even years to carry out his plans.

Weaknesses:
    Stubborn and Dominate- Once he sets his mind to something he will pursue it until the end, this isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it can get him into trouble. He can even get so into something that he forgets to take care of himself. He doesn't like to rely on others so he can get a little overwhelmed with the tasks he sets for himself.

Intolerant- He believes his way is the best way to get things completed correctly. Any other way has holes and weaknesses and may not be able to get the job done. He's not one to follow orders unless they're his own, involved in a bigger plan of his, or if given by a close friend/respected person.

Arrogant- His self-confidence can get a little over hand

Fears:
    Losing control,

Morality:
    Etiquette:
    Attitude:
    Outlook on Life:
    Perception:
    Standpoint:
    Philosophy:
    Taboos:

Appearance

Height:
    5'8"

Weight:
    148lb

Body type:
    Slim

Skin:
    Pale

Hygiene:
    Clean

Face shape:
    Oblong

Eye shape:
    Round

Eye color:
    Bright azure

Hair Color:
    Bright azure

Hair Length:
    To his shoulders

Hair Type:
    Straight

One side up in a ponytail, the rest down.

Scars/brands:
    He has several burn marks on his back and thighs, appear to be inflicted intentionally, however a lot on his back seem to be out of reach.

Piercings:
    None

Birthmarks:
    He has a reddish ring around his ankle

dec6x.jpg

Inventory

Casual outfits:
    Formal outfits:
    Combat outfits:
    Accessories:
    Makeup:
    Equipment:
    Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:
    TBA

Restrictions:
    TBA

Skills after abduction:

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
    TBA

Friends/Allies-
    TBA

Enemies-
    TBA

Family-
    TBA

Lovers-
    TBA

History
    TBA

Misc

Voice actor:
    TBA

Theme song:
    TBA

Battle theme:
    TBA

Other:
    TBA

x1y8mu.jpg

• W.I.P.
    351fytf.jpg

General

Name:
    Greydon Arette

Nicknames:
    Grey

Titles:
    TBA

He looks young for his age… and he hates it!

Birthday:
    July 2, 1994

Blood type:
    TBA

Sexual Orientation:
    He's a closet gay. If anyone tries to tell him he's gay he very angrily denies it and sulks.

Symbol:
    TBA

Nurse at Mercy Vale Hospital
    Student at Crossroads University; working on doctorates

Personality

Greydon is very insecure and emotional. He can't deal with insults or being criticized and often sulks when is the target of it. He is quiet, but isn't afraid to socialize if he finds someone he finds interesting or worth his time.

He is fascinated with history, and excels in strategy, learning from the mistakes from history and improving it in his mind. He does what he can to help, sharing his knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. He strives for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.

Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, he is meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish his end goals. He not only ensures that things are done to the highest standard, but often goes well beyond what is required.

He is very imaginative, and uses this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others' emotional states, and seeing things from their perspective. With his feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though he does find things quite fascinating and inspiring.

When the goal is right, he takes all this support, reliability, and imagination, and applies it to something he believes will make a difference in people's lives - whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer's day. Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty - He often forms an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations he's dedicated himself to. Anything short of meeting his obligations with good, hard work fails his own expectations.

The best part is, he has the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, he can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because he knows that it helps him to care for his friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

The meek shall inherit the earth, but it's a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly his biggest challenge, as he is so concerned with others' feelings that he refuses to make his thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for his contributions. His standards for himself are also so high that, knowing he could have done some minor aspect of a task better, he often downplays his successes entirely.

He is troubled separating personal and impersonal situations - any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all - and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from his professional to his personal live, and back again.

He is private and very sensitive, internalizing his feelings a great deal. Much in the way that he protects others' feelings, he must protect his own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration. His strong senses of duty and perfectionism combine with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for him to overload himself- or to be overloaded by others - as he struggles silently to meet everyone's expectations, especially his own.

These challenges can be particularly hard to address since he values traditions and history highly in his decisions. A situation sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before he is persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.

Personality remained the same.

The color red, donuts, chocolate milk, tea, history, classical and rock music, fantasy, reading, learning, herbal practice.

Dislikes:
    The color brown and greenish-yellow, onions, coffee, horror, pop, being insulted or bullied, doing things the wrong way, video games, being called gay.

Strengths:*
    Efficient, observant, sensitive to other people's feeling, very knowledgeable, tries to help wherever he can, social

Weaknesses:*
    Very self-conscious, too sensitive, stubborn, gets stressed easily, has a huge temper, naïve

Fears:*
    Not being good enough, people finding out about his sexuality, bugs, small spaces

Morality:
    He is a very good person, he helps where he can, and does his best to not harm anyone, and he puts others before himself.

Etiquette:
    Grey is generally very polite, unless someone makes him mad, then he has no problem speaking his mind in whatever way that gets the point across.

Philosophy:
    "Don't like my heals, then go without. Don't like the way I do stuff, do it yourself." If his heals, or really anything he does, are insulted then he will sulk and stop.

Taboos:
    Killing in general, he doesn't even like killing the Corrupted. He's a healer, not a killer, and he will try his best to avoid murder, even in the new chaotic, lawless world, as much as he can.

Appearance

Height:*
    5'5"

Weight:*
    168lb

Slim/frail

Pale

Hygiene:
    Very clean

Gold

Greyish brown

To his shoulders

Down, shaggy

Scars/brands:
    None

Piercings:
    None

Birthmarks:
    None

Inventory

Casual outfits:
    Formal outfits:
    Combat outfits:
    Accessories:
    Makeup:
    Equipment:
    Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:
    Dirt Manipulation

Restrictions:

-Is unable to create dirt, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
    -Is only able to move dirt around a little.

Skills before the abduction:*
    Cooking, medical knowledge, sewing, herbalism

Skills after abduction:
    When he came back he had a much better understanding of herbal practice and first aid, and he seemed to know more about history than before... He also knows how to play the lute now.

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
    Open

Friends/Allies:
    Open

Enemies:
    Open

Family:
    TBA

Lovers:
    Open

History
    From the moment he breathed life in this world he was raised in the eclectic pagan practice. He lived in the forest on the very edge of North Tullytown, where his family has lived for many years. From the moment he breathed life in this world he was raised in the eclectic pagan practice. He lived in the forest on the very edge of North Tullytown, where his family has lived for many years. It was a very traditional pagan family, living off the land with a strict practice of their religion.
    TBA

Misc

Voice actor:
    Theme song:
    Battle theme:
    Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)

1zlqbz9.jpg

• Will be brought in later in the RP
    TBA
    i4n7mc.jpg

Last edited:
[tabs][/tabs]​
[tabs]
[tab=General]
General

Name:
Remington Ann Austen

Nicknames: Remi, Remi-Ann

Titles: (CST)
Birthday: 3/3/1993
Blood type: B -
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious
Symbol: Yin-Yang (?)
[/tab]

[tab=Personality]
Personality

Personality before abduction: *

Before abduction Remi mostly kept to herself. She never took any time to be with other people and had little to no friends to speak of. She was the type to keep her nose to the grindstone. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. Remi typically said very little unless she was spoken to first or the atmosphere in the room demanded words be spoken for some reason. Generally, Remi was not an all-around caring person, keeping her distance from others and showing little sympathy in troubled times. Her overall withdrawn personality did have a trigger and stemmed from circumstances of her teenage life.

Personality after abduction: *
After returning from her abduction, Remi's personality changed a little – or rather, she began acting differently after considering how she had lived her life before her vanishing act. She became just a bit more open and sociable. After realizing that her memories of the last year were gone, she realized that maybe it was time to make a change. Her change in personality was not inherent, as it was something she had to focus on changing herself. She thought that it was better to be more outgoing, meet people, and have more fun in life. Her general feelings of sympathy remained mild at best, but she did try to act more sympathetic, whether she felt it or not. Remi smiled more, although it was forced, and began to make what most people considered friends - or at least friendly acquaintances. Most of these changes are left at face-value only. When she goes home and is alone once again, Remi returns to her usual self – all the more fatigued for the show she puts on every day since her return.

Reading, cooking, eating, a good glass of white wine, and reptiles.

Dislikes: *
Live Fish, crowds, people with violent personalities, loud noises.

Strengths: *
Logical – Remi makes her choices based on what she considers the most logical decisions and rarely lets emotions make choices for her.

Observant – Due to her career, she is skilled at noticing small details. Whether she does anything with this knowledge is a different matter.

Dexterity – Again due to her career, Remi is nimble-fingered and has very steady hands.

Emotional Stability – This one speaks for itself. Remi is an emotionally stable person and rarely has any attacks of emotional incompetence.

Strength Under Pressure - Remi is one of those people who becomes stronger under pressure. In a pinch, instinct and/or adrenaline drive her actions and make her stronger and more focused.

Weaknesses: *
Resting Bitch Face – Again, speaks for itself. She always looks like she has an attitude all the time, but this is just her normal face. It's off-putting for many people and she has trouble connecting with others because of it.

Strategy – She is pretty incapable of being in any way strategic. Her planning skills are not the best.

Insensitive – As mentioned before, she can be quite insensitive and struggles with words and actions during delicate times. She is not capable of consoling a grieving person.

Directionally Challenged – Say "go West" one more time and I swear...

Fears: *
Icy roads, dark water, large fish, and now… zombies

Morality:
Right and Wrong are manmade concepts. Nothing is black and white. If animals don't care, then neither should we. You can't have good without bad and vice-versa - universal balance will prevail. If there is too much bad, then good should rise to equal it and the other way around – since people are going to believe in good and bad anyway.

Etiquette:
Raised in an average income family with typical etiquette. Shake hands firmly upon meeting, make eye contact, say please and thank you. These are sometimes forgotten when she is distracted but she is typically polite if only to avoid social awkwardness.

Attitude:
Keeps to herself mostly, but attempts to be more outgoing.

Outlook on Life:
Generally a pessimist. On a deep level she believes that humans disrupt the natural order of things and; therefore, probably deserve to be erased. That won't keep her from fighting to stay alive though.

Perception: Pessimist

Standpoint: I am average and will always be average – nothing more, nothing less.

Philosophy: We are just animals fighting to stay alive.

Taboos: Religion
[/tab]

[tab=Appearance]
Appearance

Height:
* 5'6"
Weight: * 135 lbs
Skin: * tanned
Hygiene: Very hygienic person – used to having to be very clean due to her job though not afraid to be dirty either as she is also used to being covered in blood
Face shape: Heart-shaped
Eye shape: Almond Upturned
Eye color: * Mossy Green – can change to dark blue depending on the lighting
Hair Color: * Dark Sandy Brown
Hair Length: * Mid-Upper Back
Hair Type: Heavy Waves
Hair Style: * Often in a bun or ponytail at the back of her head
Scars/brands: Semicircular quarter-sized burn mark inside of right wrist. Numerous small scars < 1inch long throughout body – mostly arms, hands, and legs. 2 inch almond-shaped scar just below left knee. Long scar on outer left leg from knee to hip. 4 half-inch scars around right side of abdomen – below rib cage, right flank, above belly button, below sternum. 4 inch burn scar on outer left elbow – looks like stitching.
Piercings: 2 cartilage piercings in each ear.
Birthmarks: None
Mark of The Prepared - Lateral left wrist directly down from the thumb
[/tab]

[tab=Inventory]
Inventory

Casual outfits:
Scrubs, Jeans – from shorts to full length and plain or flannelled button-up or long-sleeved shirts.
Formal outfits: N/A
Combat outfits: Brown cargo pants and a t-shirt, tennis shoes, Carhartt jacket when cold.
Accessories: Only the studs in her cartilage piercings
Makeup: On a normal day, a little bit of black/brown eyeliner, maybe a light layer of mascara
Equipment: Truck, tool bag, tire iron, jumper cables, First-Aid kit, stethoscope, pulse oximeter, pocket knife, pen-light, 11 tranquilizer syringes, trauma scissors, pens, sharpie, post-it notes, 4 alcohol swabs, a phone, and phone charger.
Trinkets: TBA
[/tab]

[tab=Powers &Abilities]
Powers and abilities:

Manipulation:

Cellular Manipulation/Regeneration on self and others – Healing Ability.

Restrictions: *
Must be physically touching with bare skin
Currently limited to humans only
Physically draining
Is not automatic/reflex – must be done with focus and purpose
Currently limited to minor injuries
Does not require touching the actual injury, but it does help.

Medical knowledge/Clinical skills/First Aid, Sewing, Cooking, Cleaning, Photographic memory, Skilled driver

Skills after abduction:
Trained/Fast reflexes, Increased speed and stamina, Carpentry, Medicinal herbal knowledge, Hunting
[/tab]

[tab=Relationships]
Relationships:

All open - PM for relationships
Acquaintances: Co-workers, Will Harker, Axel Walker
Friends/Allies: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN

Family: Living in North Carolina – possibly deceased after the waves.
Mother: Regina Austen – Status Unknown
Father: Gabe Austen – Status Unknown
Older Brother: Colt Austen – Status Unknown
Older Brother: Wesson Austen – Status Unknown
Younger Brother: Gunner Austen – Status Unknown
Younger Sister: Kimber Austen – Status Unknown
Cousin: Aaron Cross - Status Unknown

Lovers: OPEN
[/tab]

[tab=History]
History

Remi moved from South Carolina to Tullytown when she was 21 in order to pursue her career as a Surgical Technician. She was hired on at Bastille Hospital in South Tullytown, so she stayed in order to work. Before her abduction, Remi was a typical 20-some year-old woman. She mostly kept her head down, studied hard in school and worked hard at work, allowing little time for any personal life. She did not date often, nor did she have any family living nearby to run around with. Her younger high-school and early college years were spent in a violent relationship that left her many scars – both emotional and physical. Therefore, she tends to avoid people altogether.

On the day she vanished, Remi was at work in the middle of a surgery. Her hands were occupied with clamps, one to hold back a thick layer of skin attached to the patient on the table in front of her, the other clamping an artery shut while the surgeon worked. Suddenly, she was gone, and someone's artery came unclamped. She would never know if that guy made it or not. When she reappeared a year later, she seemingly popped back into existence in the same operating room she had vanished from, oddly enough, standing next to the same surgeon who had been there to witness her disappearance the year before. The sound of low R&B filled the air along with the steady beeping of a heart monitor. All else, including the staff, was silent. Blinking slowly once, then twice, Remi prepared to continue to assist the surgeon when she realized that she was stepping on someone's foot. The foot of the technician who was already there to assist her doctor.

It took a whole lot of explaining to convince her that she had been gone for a whole year. How could it be possible? She didn't remember a thing. Of course, she no longer had a job there but with a stroke of luck and great timing, it only took a few months to get her job back at the same hospital as before. She currently lives in Circlecove in North Tullytown and travels to South Tullytown to work at Bastille Hospital. For the past four years, she had tried to change her ways, maybe in order to make up for the time she had lost. But a small feeling in the back of her head was growing, a feeling of pressure on her chest continued on day after day until finally…
[/tab]
[tab=Themes]
Theme Song

Battle Theme
[/tab]​
[/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crowley and Sinopa

golden_swirls_border_png_by_melissa_tm-d540ffo.png

WIP

large.gif

Raelynn.png

Nickname:
Rae, Rael, Lynn

General Information

Birth date:
June 28

Allergies (if any):
Latex

Blood type:
ab positive

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Symbol:
Daggers through the Heart

large.png

Voice

Appearance

Skin:
Clear

Hygiene:
Showers every day

Eye color:
Crystal Blue

Hair Color:
blond

Hair Length:
Mid back

Hair Type:
Straight, and slightly wavy when it's wet

Hair Style:
Loose and flowing

Height:
5'3

Weight:

Body build:
Just enough to be enjoyed.

Piercings:
Both ears
Belly Button on some days

Tattoos:
Don't Bless me

Scars:
a few cuts on her knee from where she fell on gravel when she was younger

Birthmarks:
Rae has three marks on her left hip, that forms a small triangle.

Health Ailments (besides allergies):
Has some neck problems that seemed to get agitated with the weather, and her bones pop and crackle when she stands.

tumblr_inline_mvhkgmv5Fp1s8z4eo.gif

Personality

† Hard Headed
†Stubborn
† Bitch
† Temper

Though before her abduction she was starting to regain her soft nature, and get settled again into a normal more calm life. But once she was taken and then returned she turned back to her hot hotheadedness.

No change

Abilities
Blue Fire Manipulation

Strengths:

† Adventurous- Rae is one to jump into things head first, rather it be going somewhere she shouldn't or Cliff Diving, she will be the first one to do it.
† Family Oriented- When it comes to her sister,Regina,she is very protective over her, even though she is the younger sibling. She's been known to get into a few fights over her sister.
† Persistent-Rae, is greatly determined to have things done her way and only her way.
† Free-Spirited-Raelynn does things outside the box, her own way, without any constraints.

Weaknesses:

† Temper- Rae does have a bit of a temper, it tends to appear when it comes to things that don't go her way.
† Truthfulness- Raelynn as a tendency to speak the truth even when one doesn't want to hear it. She doesn't really care.
† Bitch- Raelynn has a bit of bitch like tendencies, she simply just doesn't give a crap about anything.
† Vulnerable- Her only vulnerable spot is her sister. Though she will deny it when asked.
† Dark- Everyone has a few skeletons in their closet, even ones their sister doesn't know about.

Fears:

Dying

Hopes/desires:

† One day she hopes she can be like her sister.She looks up to her sister, and wishes to achieve the things that she has.
† No matter how hard she had tired, she doesn't seem like she is enough for anyone.
† More then anything she desires to find someone that will take her for who she is, and not judge her of her past.

taylor-momsen-disney-1.jpg

History

Rael was raised in decently wealthy family who had stationed themselves in Philadelphia. Her father's work in the Trade Business. She grew up within a rather peaceful home in the city. Her family lived in a rather large penthouse whilst their family all but expanded through the passing year's.. Life was pleasant and perfect for sure during that time of growing up in her childhood. She never wanted for anything. She was always content and happy and the world itself seemed pleasantly right and with her big sister at her side , she was happy.

All though school, she was never in her sister shadow. Regina made sure that Rae was never left behind, always was by her side. Though elementary school, middle and then finally high school. They were inseparable. She so much wanted to be like her big sister. To be the golden child, to live up to what her sister was. She was her best friend and her role model. Rael wasn't really that most popular in school like her sister, but no matter what, she let her tag along and be apart of everything she did. She even took her to few parties. Needless to say, she found that she enjoyed the company of the guys more then she thought. But she made sure she was safe enough, but when her sister came up pregnant, Rae didn't really know how to react. She was disappointed in her sisters, specially given the fact that her sister scolded her and told her to be careful.
Even though she loved her niece, she couldn't look at her sister the same. The whole idea of her sister, had been tossed aside, and she felt even more alone once her sister moved away. She started to turning to drinking, sex and even a few recreational drugs. But nothing to drastic. The bottle was her best friend at times, and even spent a night or two in jail. Her parents the first time bailed her out, but when it came to the second time she stayed there nearly a week, and lets just say, that her experience there wasn't to pretty. She never reported what happened there, nor did she tell anyone. She really didn't think anyone would care.

After all this happened, she moved out of her parents and got herself a small one bedroom loft. It had just enough of everything that she needed. It was hears, and she didn't have to answer to anyone but herself.

silder33.png

Relationships

Family:
Regina Blair- Sister

Friends:

Frenemies:

Neutral:

Significant other:

Crush:

tylor.jpg

Misc/Favorites

Misc

Voice actor:

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Other:
Food

†Candy†

† Anything Chocolate
† Skittles
† Blow Pops

†Show†
†Sons of Anarchy
† Forensic Files

Hobby

f575e73b55a16138252086a0cafec08e.jpg

Inventory

Casual outfits:

Casual outfit 1

Casual outfit 2

Casual outfit before Abduction

Formal outfits:

Formal 1

Formal 2

Formal before Abduction

Combat outfits:

Combat outfit 1

Combat outfit 2

Combat 3

Accessories:

left hand

Makeup:
Dark makeup under and around the eyes. Lip Gloss

Equipment:

Book bag†Knives†Slingshot†canned food†refillable water bottle†

†Gun/bullets† feminine products†lip gloss† rope†matches†

Weapons:

†Gun/Bullets
†Knives
†Sling Shot
†Cross bow

Trinkets:

Cross necklac

Theme song

Pet:

Kahini

f5bc49

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Crowley
[fieldbox="Title, green, solid"]
MqCX9qg.png

MAJOR WIP
In the End , The only thing we truly ever regret..
Are the chances and opportunities never taken.

MqCX9qg.png

large.jpg

MqCX9qg.png

GENERAL STATISTICS
Name:
Regina Celeste Blair
Nickname:
Gigi , Gina , Goldie , Cel
Birth date:
December 23rd
Blood type:
Sexual Orientation:*
Symbol: (This would be a symbol that represents your character, you don't have to have one right away, it can be developed, nor do you have to have one all.)
Allergies (if any):
N/A
Gender you identify as:
Female
MqCX9qg.png

69de40ecc358978a78c54edca5f07f17.jpg

MqCX9qg.png

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'7"
Weight:
145 lbs
Body build:
Athletic Build ~ Gentle yet Notable Curves ~ Small hands and feet ~Well toned
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Hair Type:
Scars/brands:
Piercings:
Left Ear
Right Ear
Belly Button
Tattoos:
Mid - Center
Right & Left Foot
Scars:
Small crescent shaped hook scar located upon her left hip due to a horseback riding incident at the age of twelve.
Birthmarks:
Small circular one upon her left ankle.
Health Ailments (besides allergies):
N/A
MqCX9qg.png

Natalie-Dormer:-S-Moda-Shoot-2014--01.jpg

MqCX9qg.png

PERSONALITY
Personality before abduction:*
Personality after abduction: (*unless the personality stayed the same)

Sweet ~ She has the heart of an angel , most times.. This girl couldn't hurt a fly even if she tried..If it is a spider well that is an entirely different case.

Loyal ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you when you need her no matter the case at hand or what you've done.

Motherly Instinct ~ When it comes to Iris or even Raelynn , none will dare to touch them when she is near. She would rather put herself in harms way for them than to ever see them in pain or messed with on her time

Hopeless Romantic ~ She dreams of what it would be like to be in love again and what the feeling truly makes you feel and change within yourself. Sometimes , she lingers on the past memories of her Highschool flame.

Caring ~ You can always depend on her to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. She likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

Gentle heart ~ She is like a Snow White... Innocent and curious yet love's all animals greatly and nurtures them will all the love she has stored in her heart. Well , when you haven't majorly pissed her off

Honest ~ She will tell it , good or bad. But , if she see's someone picking on or hurting another she will come to their aid and stand her ground in there defense... She hate's bullies and when catches it occurring she will stand up and deal with whoever no matter the case.

Brave ~ Regina fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Spontaneous ~ Cassie loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Charming ~ She is one brilliant charmer.. She always know's the right words to say to get herself out of a bind of lead her to where she need's to be..

Adventurous ~ She loves to have a good time and try new things out whenever she is given the shot to.. So if you say cliff diving she'll be in a flash going before you

Bold ~ Unafraid to put herself on the line and will do it if challenged or dared to.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities in the field , she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her father was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loves him.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon.

Secretive ~ Regina often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her work or family , she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations of both area's.

HISTORY
Regina was raised in decently wealthy family who had stationed themselves in Philadelphia. Her father's work in the Trade Business brought them there when Regina was around the age of four. She grew up within a rather peaceful home in the city. Her family lived in a rather large penthouse whilst their family all but expanded through the passing year's. Around the age of eight , her mother brought into the world her sister , Raelynn. Life was pleasant and perfect for sure during that time of growing up in her childhood. She never wanted for anything. She was always content and happy and the world itself seemed pleasantly right and with her precious little sister at her side , she was happy.

When she was just finishing up Middle School , news shattered her entire family and that of world of the high ranking business and trade companies. Her father during one of his business trips to London had been discovered having an affair with a well known and wealthy business associates daughter, Rebecca Kirkland.. It became widely known as an affair that had continued for nearly three years. Her father was put in a position in which he had to choose between the love he had for Rebecca and that of the love he held for his children. Within weeks , Regina sat on the couch as she watched her father's belongings being packed and hauled from their Penthouse as her mother stood in the kitchen nursing a bottle of wine matched by the tear's that stained her cheeks. She would never forget the way her mother looked that day and the look her father had given to her as he left the house for the very last time. In her mind that day it began to creep in that why should someone fall in love? Does it always result into this? Does the pain creep in so quick into someone? She slowly at that age began to shut herself out to the idea of love and the knowing that it could do that to her even though she kept the Golden Girl mask on.

Before she knew it she was a Senior in Highschool. Her past year's in highschool had all been watching her rise in ranks quickly and become noted as one of the " Smart It Girls."Regina was indeed such even during her last year. She was hated day after day by one or someonee else .Yet, she was much kinder and sweeter to those not considered popular. It drove her friend's insane that she would dare talk to the geeks , losers , rebels and outcasts. Yet to Regina , she didn't give a care as to what they thought on the matter , for it they learned to admire it.. A select few would try again and again to ruin her and a few times they made her the laughing stock. She began to break away from them and hold to her beliefs. She saw all as equals no matter what group they fell into or how out of place they felt. Regina was Student Body President during that year. On the planning committee and debate club. She knew she was secretly hated by those she called her best friends.. But , she tried to shake that off. She enjoyed learning and being able to help all that she could. Yet , it felt like something was missing in her life and for once she knew exactly what it was. She longed to live free and be adventurous. Not only that... She longed to love and be loved. For a brief time she found precisely all that her heart had been seeking. She secretly began to sneak out with one of the few bad boys known throughout her school with others. He showed her a life in which you didn't have to care what other's thought of you. How to let loose and let the world be your stomping ground. She fell in love with him and as did he with that of her. She wasn't ashamed of it or to admit to it. None knew of what they had and none would get a chance to know. He refused to watch her crash and burn for the likes of him and soon he let her go.. Her heart shattered that night and not only due to the love she had lost... The week before Prom her friends had been over and found the pregnancy test in her bathroom. Instead of being the good friends and keeping quiet they decided to announce it to the entire student body on their final prom. She was mortified and further heartbroken.. She left quick before anyone could stop her. One could say , that day she was banished from popularity all together. She went through the final Senior events not quite herself and graduated.. She could remember the last day and the empty halls. She stood by her locker clearing it as her hand unknowingly pressed to that of her stomach. Regina closed her eye's and remembered the beauty of what she had that year and the ruination of her final days. Her friends who had backstabbed against her... Him... To her she would never regret this life or the child growing within her. She knew even with his bad boy status that he would have stayed. Yet , to burden him like that was the last thing she could do and for that she remained silent to him and never was able to see him again.

She left and went to college pregnant and all. Early December came and with it the birth of her daughter , Iris Jane Blair. That memory remained clear in her mind above all. Her piercing cries had filled the room.. The nurse crossed over and placed her within her arms as her cries all but stifled. Regina felt soft tear's stream down against her cheeks as her fingertips skimmed soft to Iris's cheek.. She was perfection... A Treasure in her mother's eye's. Her family had all but come together that day to witness it.. Her father and stepmother with their new family included. Rae looked at her in a new light and for once doubted it to be a fine one that it once was. Regina raised Iris while managing her school life. She managed to graduate with top honor's within her class whilst balancing Motherhood. Soon the journey of life and job called and Iris and her all but followed the path traveling the world and being all that they truly needed was another.
She fell back to becoming a leader in her field of expertise for Anthropology while raising Iris and living with the memories of her past.

PERSONAL AWARENESS
Strengths:
Loyalty ~ Gentleness ~ Understanding ~ Open Minded ~ Animal Lover ~ Motherly Instincts ~ Daring

Weaknesses:
Brute Honesty ~ Quick Temper ~ Sarcasm ~ Stubborn ~ Secretive
Fears:
Being denied love.
Being pushed away for being a single mother
Her father wanting his new family more than that of his old one.

Hopes/desires:
To marry and officially settle down with someone that accepts her for being a Single Mother and having a daughter.
To confront the father of Iris and admit the truth to him after all these years
Morality:
Etiquette:
Attitude:
Outlook on Life:
Perception:
Standpoint:
Philosophy:
Taboos:
MqCX9qg.png

w8hiqRj.jpg

MqCX9qg.png

RELATIONSHIPS:
Family:
Family:
~ Harold Blair~ 60 ~ Alive ~ Father
~ Arianna Williams ~ 58 ~ Alive ~ Mother
~ Rebecca Ferguson ~ 38 ~ Alive ~ Step-Mother
Raelynn Blair ~ Sister ~ Alive
~ Damien and Ezekiel ~ 14 ~ Alive ~ Younger Twin Brother's/Half
~ Iris Blair~ 8 ~ Alive ~ Daughter

Friends:
OPEN
Frenemies:
OPEN
Neutral:
OPEN
Significant other:
OPEN
Crush:
OPEN
MqCX9qg.png

tumblr_n5bclsP9pJ1qb9is3o1_500.gif

MqCX9qg.png

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Formal outfits:
Combat outfits:
Accessories:
Makeup:
Equipment:
Weapons:
Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: (Only one, and it cannot be the same as another character's)*
Restrictions:* (This will be updated as you progress, your character will get stronger and push past the restrictions from before. But to start off, since your character is completely new to the ability, they will ow absolutely nothing about their new manipulation, so they must learn and develop as we go along in the plot.)
Skills before the abduction: (stuff like cooking, combat skills, tracking, etc.)*
Skills after abduction: (Survival skills you did not have before) (*unless skills were not added after the abduction)

MqCX9qg.png

tumblr_mwnevaDRTV1r4m60qo1_500.gif

MqCX9qg.png

OTHER

Misc:

Voice actor:
Theme song:
Battle theme:

Pet:
Kita
MqCX9qg.png

Natalie-Dormer---Marie-Claire-Mexico-2016--01-300x420.jpg

MqCX9qg.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
full

General

Name: Aaron James Cross

Nicknames: "Black Jack"

Titles: Captain

Birthday: July 4th 1992

Blood Type: O+

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Symbol:

3c6fc12e9de9ecee3f740331b8e530f8.jpg

Personality

Personality before abduction: Aaron was always a very driven individual. Strong willed and highly responsible. He's a natural born leader with a respect for structure and order. Aaron uses wit and sarcasm to hide his blunt, frankness or to introduce an air of levity. But if wit were a measure of intelligence he'd be a genius--and to some degree, he is. He can be quite charming. He has the air of a bad by but the demeanor of a good one. Aaron is very good at making tactically sound decisions and not letting his emotions run away with him no matter how prevalent or strong they may be. This can make him seem cold at times but it couldn't be any more different.

Personality after abduction: He's grown more decisive. However, the effects of what happened within the span of that year have not gone unnoticed by those around him. Since returning and up to the first wave he had near constant dreams and delusions.These would lead to violent outbursts and severe irritability. The dreams he would see were vague at best, but colored lights were always present. The delusions would contort faces into grotesque mockeries. These visions left him with a constant sense of danger.Since the attacks he has calmed considerably.

Writing
Drawing
Motorcycles
Stargazing
Swimming

Dislikes:
Bigotry
Megalomaniacs
Bullies
Liars
Dishonesty

Strengths:
Brave- He doesn't shrink in the face of threats, challenges, or pain. He will act on his convictions even if unpopular.
Fair-Treating everyone equally according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting personal feelings bias decisions about others.
Perspective- He is at times able to give wise counsel to others; having ways of looking at the world that make sense to oneself and to other people.
Honest-Presents himself in a genuine way; takes responsibility for his feelings and actions.
Kind- Has great compassion for others; altruistic

Weaknesses:
  • Can be fixated on things.
  • Overprotective
  • Perfectionist
  • Proud
  • Stubborn
  • Anxious- Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous.
  • Fierce - Marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid.
  • Hard - A person who is difficult to deal with, manage, control, overcome, or understand. Hard emotions, hard hearted.

Fears: What he fears most is cherishing something or some and end up having to destroy them. It's something he dreads. Its why he tends to be alone.

Morality: Aaron came from upstanding parents; people that worked themselves ragged to give him, maybe not everything he wanted, but certainly needed. So it stands to reason that he is very upstanding though this has evolved a bit since the attacks. He'll be more than happy help--if he trusts you. Life in a war and the decimation of the human race and being constantly shot at has made him a leery man.

Etiquette: Good ole Southern hospitality.

Attitude: He can be unnervingly calm and quiet. But he can also smile when he says some smartass comment.

Outlook on Life: He's become jaded since having to kill most of the people that he was truly attached to. He's also disappointed with people who rob, loot or murder to get what they want.

Philosophy: Don't run into hail of bullets and expect a miracle; pick and choose your battles, you can't fight every battle and expect to see the next day.
Taboos: Most common forms of taboos, Aaron can tolerate despite his moral compass telling him it's wrong. There are those however, he just can stand by idly and watch happen without some action. Rape, murder or slavery he just can not abide and is compelled to act.

f669da60977e5e612fccb11c0214c89a.jpg

Appearance
Height: 6'4

Weight: 265 lbs

Body Type: Lean, corded with muscle.

Skin: Tanned/White

Hygiene: As a former U.S Army Ranger from West Point, getting dirty is just part of the job. Still, he'd much rather be clean.

Face Shape: Angular

Eye Shape: Almond

Eye Color: Steel

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Short

Hair Type: Soft and wavy if it gets to be long. Facial hair is coarse.

Hair Style: Shorter along the sides while longer on top

Scars/brands: Has a scar running vertically over his left eye, on the cleft of his chin, and one that resembles a tiger stripe along the hinge of his jaw and right cheek. Has a heart shaped scar where he pulled his sisters locket off her burning body. Has several bullet wound scars.

Piercings: N/a

Birthmarks: Star shape right pectoral.

Inventory

Casual outfits: He doesn't wear any casual clothes these days.

Formal Outfits: This goes double for formal wear.

Combat outfits: Black Kevlar vest, urban camouflage pants, black cotton shirt with urban BDU shirt over-top, Black combat boots, thigh holster, shoulder holster, black hard-knuckle finger-less gloves, hooded poncho and balaclava.

Equipment:

Weapon(s):

1.) Heckler & Koch HK417: a gas-operated, selective fire rifle with a rotating bolt and is essentially an enlarged HK416 assault rifle. Chambered for the full-power 7.62×51mm NATO round, instead of the less powerful 5.56×45mm NATO intermediate cartridge, the HK417 is intended for use as a designated marksman rifle, and in other roles where the greater penetrative power and range of the 7.62×51mm NATO round are required.

2.) Colt M1911 .45ACP: The M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, recoil-operated pistol chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge.

3.)CQC-Tomahawk: The CQC-T is a personal combat tool, first and foremost. We do not recommend you purchase it as a throwing Tomahawk. It's handle design and blade geometry is meant for retention and aggressive cutting, respectively. O-Rings in the handle will likely require replacement over time and can be replaced for a nominal fee by calling customer service.

4.) Hands.

Accessories: Tomahawk, entrenching tool, compass, map, tactical flashlight, canteen

Trinkets: Locket
7c9dd317-c360-44c9-9ff6-c1756f91e4d7.jpg

Powers and Abilities:

Manipulation:

Blood manipulation: Aaron's blood has become ore than a flow of water and plasma. It's become something of a symbiotic living 'thing' inside him that he can somewhat freely control. It can transom into various simple and often bladed weapons though not always. This is done by crystallizing itself into a super dense state. When stronger he can manipulate the blood of others. In emergency cases, it envelops him in a protective 'suit' that is highly reactive. Though through a link it is 'aware' of who is hostile and who isn't.

Restrictions:
1.) It may be a symbiote but it acts for all intents purposes acts his blood, if he uses it all before it can replenish, he dies.

2.) He can't be healed by other regenerative or restorative powers. He heals faster than a regular person or a user without regen, but slower than those with it. He'll also scar where as a regen wont because they are manipulating
the growth of cells but because its a symbiote and not actually human cells the process is different.

3.) He actually has to damage himself in some way ti use his power, which is similar to the bone manipulation, and if damaged or or knocked out the symbiote will tear the muscle and skin to create the suit I mentioned. The suit can be damaged or become too fatigued and he'll still die

4.) His ability, no matter how synchronized, only allows him to make basic weapons; swords,axes, hammers, daggers, scythes, maces,etc. He cant make bows, crossbows or guns. Nothing with mechanical or moving features.

5.) High frequency sounds-- such as those to high for humans to hear will drive it crazy. 100khz, the same frequencies that bats and dolphins can hear. It wont stop him dead in his tracks but will hinder him.

6.) Intense heat, like molten metal level, he is particularly susceptible to. Despite being able to create near diamond hard bond the extreme heat destroys them by evaporating the symbiotic blood cells.

* Advanced Marksmanship
* Advanced Firearms training
*SOCOP- SOCP is a realism based, task-specific system designed to build upon the Modern Army Combatives Program (MACP) training, with techniques geared to the needs of a Special Forces soldier. It incorporates a number of different techniques, including strikes, ground fighting, personnel control, restraint escape, and weapons application in close quarters combat.
*Map Navigation
*Driving
*Parachuting
*Survival Training (Finding food, Water, and Shelter or building ways to obtain them using the environment.)
*MACP
*Compass Use
*Guerrilla Warfare
*Leadership
*Mechanical Repair (Bikes)
* First Aid

Skills after abduction:
*Mechanical Repair (Cars, Trucks, Semis)
*Lock picking
* Electronics (Advanced)

Relationships:

Acquaintances: Rococo Raux- Unknown

Friends/Allies-Deceased

Enemies- Corrupted

Family-

Father: Micheal Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Mother: Suelane Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Sister: Agatha Cross-Killed by Aaron after turning.
Cousin: Ann Austen-
Girlfriend: Angela Williams-Killed by Aaron after turning.

Lovers-None at the moment.

History

(Will be adding later.)

80da7808dbd4ffdea58649f0730e383d.jpg

Last edited:
6b9a010a83af4de64a9d7c50f1b818d8.jpg

General

Name: 'Elijah'

Nicknames: 'Crackerjack', 'Sleepy Ash'

Titles:

Birthday: Forgot

Blood type: Unknown

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Symbol: Withered Rose

Personality

Personality before abduction: Elijah is and perhaps always will be very curious. Aand although he is remarkably bright for child his age, he is still just that--a kid. So getting into trouble, acting rebellious at times, and climbing or crawling into places that nobody bigger than him can follow are things he has a inclination towards--especially if he finds something that facinates his curiousity. Aside from his dasterdly manner of roaming of in a haze, he truly has a big heart. Willing to share his food or drink with those he calls 'friend'.

Likes: Bugs, juice, games(chess being his favorite though he barely understands the rules, is easily manipulated, and generally isn't very good at it--yet), the gas mask he commonly wears as it like a security blanket for him when he's scared. Oh and candy of course

Dislikes: Vegtebals, dark rooms, cages, dogs.

Strengths: Always eager to learn, caring, helpful, smart, quiet, generous.

Weaknesses: can be rebellious, curiousit often get the best of, tends to crwl in tight spaces lint vent shafts or storm drains.

Fears:*Has a fear of the dark from the trauma of being stuck in a cage that was under the floorboards of his former parents home, and phobia of clowns. Cause what's NOT creepy about a clown? Most adults. Its why he wears th mask around them.

Morality:

Etiquette:

Attitude:

Outlook on Life:

Perception:

Standpoint:

Philosophy:

Taboos:

Appearance

Height: 4'

Weight: 42.6 lbs

Body type: Underweight

Skin: Pale

Hygiene: Well being homless doesnt help, he's used to the clutter and garbage of alleys.

Face shape: Rounded

Eye shape: Round

Eye color: Heterochromia

Hair Color: Blond

Hair Length: Very Short

Hair Type: N/A

Hair Style:N/A

Scars/brands:

Piercings: N/A

Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits:

Formal outfits:

Combat outfits:

Accessories:

Makeup:

Equipment: Gas mask

Weapons:

Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: Power of Decay

Users become the embodiment of the natural forces of rot, decay and eventual death. Users possess all the powers of necrosis, wither, rot and the processes of death, and can even be empowered by it. The user of this ability can make body parts of others erode either into nothingness leaving rotted or dry flesh and bone left. The user can cause necrosis, or premature cell death, in others, causing the rapid decay of the victim's flesh. User can cause anything organic to wither, rot, decay and eventually disintegrate, whether living or deceased. The user may be able to make all materials, all metals or just iron and steel rust. They might be able to do it by touch or from a distance.

Restrictions:*

• User cannot affect anything that does not decay or decompose.
  • User needs to careful to prevent the decaying process going out of control.
  • As the user embodies the process of decay, they may suffer from the effects of their own abilities, their body breaking down and slowly destroying itself.
  • His power is so strong it 'leaks' out often timed making vegetation wither and rapidly decompose.

Relationships:

Acquaintances:

Friends/Allies-

Enemies-

Family-Deceased

Lovers- N/A

History:

Last edited:
((WIP))

face_study__skyrim__lydia_by_tekkoontan-d4x63vk.jpg

[spoili]((drawing by tekkoontan of "Lydia" tekkoontan.deviantart.com))[/spoili]

General

Name:Rococo Raux
Nicknames: N/A
Titles: N/A
Birthday:8/27
Blood type: O-
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Personality

Personality before abduction: Rococo was always a busybody, trying to learn in different ways because of her severe lack of sight, but struggled to maintain with her peers. She found herself to be a loner, dying for attention and friendship though she couldn't relate to many people. Instead, she explored every last inch of Tullytown, creating a visual replica of it in her mind by touch and listening to the sounds of the bustling city. Rococo, always curious, made acquaintances along the way during her mini adventures.
Most can say Rococo was a bit clueless to how the world worked and society ran. She had no social cues or skills beside the most basic and seemed to always put her foot in her mouth when she spoke. Those who understood Rococo taught her the best she could.

Personality after abduction: Rococo always had a bubbly personality even through all the destruction and chaos around the city due to her very poor vision. She imagined her own would without the pain, making her seem very unsympathetic and unremorseful. Rococo is a very curious young woman, her hands always digging around in rubble to find treasure and other trinkets. Her mind is always racing, either by discovering the world around her by sound or touch, or talking to anyone nearby. Rococo is always jittery, unable to truly rest.
When someone tries to destroy or disprove her imaginary world, Rococo goes on the defensive by raising her voice and debating or simply leaving. While she doesn't see herself as a loner, Rococo comes across as too much trouble and work, forcing the teen to be on her own.
Having zero skills in combat, Rococo manages to survive by staying one step ahead by using her incredible abilities of sound. She can only hide and pray that the danger passes her.

-Animals
-Lemon cake with tea
-Crowded locations with plenty of solid objects
-Peaceful, quiet days and nights
-Meeting new people and casual introductions
-Searching for treasure and other trinkets/treasure hunting
-Exploring the world through the sense of touch
-Adventures with friends

Dislikes

-Loud sounds and ambient noises
-Open, clear spaces
-Being alone
-Bugs, rats and other critters that plague the city
-Vomit inducing smells
-Overbearing and controlling people

Strengths

-Curiosity: Always curious about the world and objects around her, Rococo makes for the perfect student in her personal quest of understanding.
-Kind, gentle soul: Rococo is one of the few around who has a kind heart and never makes judgement of anyone even when those around do.
-Brave: Maybe her lack of vision causes Rococo to be braver than the average person since she is unable to truly see the dangers in front of her.
-Cheerleader: Always cheering for others to accomplish even the smallest of goals.
-Street smart: Exploring Tullytown alone before the abduction made Rococo very knowledgeable about her environment, where everything is and when something is out of place.
-Tough: No one can bully Rococo. She will stand up to those stronger and more mature to either defend or protect herself or friends around her.
-Independent: While Rococo rather be around friends, she's capable of being and surviving on her own.

Weaknesses

-Curiosity: Rococo is unable to tell the difference when curiosity can be for good or when it can lead to risky situations.
-Gullible: As long as someone makes their statement sound as fact, Rococo will believe it without a second thought.
-Emotional cues: Another downside of being visually impaired, Rococo is unable to read or pick up others emotions and moods.
-Attachment issues: Due to not having friends, Rococo can quickly become attach to anyone that shows an ounce of kindness to her.
-Personal world: Rococo has created her own world inside her mind that is completely the opposite of the real world around her. Many times she talks from her own world's point of view, creating confusion to those around her. She will fight to justify her own world, claiming it to be more of a reality than the one around.

Fears

-A dark world in her mind
-Being forever alone
-Being able to see like a regular person

Etiquette: Rococo knows her please and thank you, what not to do while eating, and all the other basic etiquette a human should know.
Attitude: A loudmouth, chatterbox that doesn't know when to keep quiet unless something else catches her attention.
Outlook on Life: Despite everything, she has a happy outlook on life
Perception: Everything is good no matter how bad.

Appearance

Height: 5'4
Weight: 120lbs
Body type: Boy shape, lean
Skin: Tan
Hygiene: Whenever she comes across a hot shower, she will bathe, wash her hair and brush her teeth
Eye color: Cloudy light brown
Hair Color: Chestnut
Hair Length: Short
Hair Type: Loose, fluffy curls
Hair Style: Pixie/boy cut
Scars/brands: N/A
Birthmarks: N/A

Inventory

Casual outfits: A sports bra underneath a white T-shirt and a gray sweater jacket. She wears cut off jean shorts, black leggings, and high flip flops as she mostly prefers to go bare feet. On her head is a green beanie.
Formal outfits: N/A
Combat outfits: The same as her casual but with leather boots, fingerless leather gloves, and sound enhancing headphones
Accessories: Plastic beaded bracelets along both arms
Makeup: N/A
Equipment: Sound enhancing headphones, adapter, couple of batteries, a pocket knife and some matches
Trinkets: N/A

Powers and abilities

Manipulation: Sound, specifically echolocation

Restrictions

-Crowded, object filled places where sound can bounce off from and return to her, giving her "sight". Open spaces free of objects will not work as the sound will continue to travel for a far distance to find an object to the point she's unable to hear it.
-Loud sounds will cover up Rococo's personal sounds, making it unable for her to "see" and register the environment in her mind.
-If Rococo somehow becomes temporary deaf, she is unable to use her powers at all.

Skills before the abduction

-Scavenger: Rococo loves to dig through garbage and piles of rubble for treasure and other gadgets/trinkets
-Gatherer: Unable to cook, Rococo gathered edible fruits and vegetables from parks and other areas.
-Merchant: Any of her treasures were usually sold or traded for other important items.
Skills after abduction: No new skills are added besides a better understanding of her power.

Relationships:

Acquaintances:
-Aaron James Cross
-William "Will" Harker

Friends/Allies:
-Allistair "Albatross" Buchannon

Enemies: TBD
Lovers: TBD (pg, teen only)

Family:
-Mom: Missing
-Dad: Corrupted
-Brother: Missing

History
((WIP))

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Crowley
ka1gf6.jpg
General
[spoili] Name:
Allistair Buchannon

Nicknames:
"Albatross"

Titles:
"Loose Cannon Buchannon"

Blacksmith.
Former Cage Fighter

Birthday:
October 13th

Blood type:
O Negative

Sexual Orientation:
Asexual, leans towards females

Symbol:
[/spoili]

Personality
[spoili]Personality before abduction:
Diligent, Workaholic, Old Fashioned/Traditional. Allistair was very much a tireless laborer. He made a meager wage crafting elegant blades and various tools for private collectors and contractors. He never much cared for being liked or having friends, but rather focused on being necessary, possessing traits or skills that made people need him.

All previous characteristics focused and magnified with greater intensity.

Hard work
Cats
Pizza
Silence
Fire
Practicing with his blades.

Dislikes:
Condescending/Lazy people
Dogs
Religious zealots
Large groups of people
Authoritarians.

Strengths:
Chiseled Physique
Good work ethic
Blacksmith/Metal-working skills
Martial artist
Stubborn

Weaknesses:
Pride
easily angered when insulted
Social anxiety
Addictive personality
Sensitive to the plight of women and children
Short Temper.

Fears:
Spiders
Insects
Always being alone.

Morality:
True Neutral

Etiquette:
Blunt, but respectful.

Attitude:
Aloof, Indifferent,

Outlook on Life:
"It was my dream to be the greatest bladesmith in the world...the world changed, but my dream didn't."

Perception:
"What happened...is a tragedy, but our world was heading for that one way or another."

Standpoint:
"I survived, adapted and made myself necessary in the former...now I shall do the same in the current world."

Philosophy:
"Help me and I will offer the same courtesy. Betray me and I will leave you to die alone. Anyone else...isn't my concern. I am prepared...to survive, not to be your friend."

Taboos:
Never hurt women or children in front of him. Never touch any of his metal or his pocket-watch.[/spoili]

Appearance
[spoili]
Height:
6ft, 0 in

Weight:
195lbs.

Body type:
Athletic

Skin:
Worn/Tanned

Hygiene:
Well maintained.

Face shape:
Rounded.

Eye shape:

Eye color:
Orange/Red

Hair Color:
Dark Reddish Brown

Hair Length:
Extends to just below his ears.

Hair Type:
Coarse, Wavy

Hair Style:
Long spikes along his forehead which spread along his entire scalp, sometimes his hair is ruffled/askew, the spikes seem natural.

Scars/brands:
A single albatross which covers his entire chest, bearing a crown of thorns upon it's head, it's wings spread out as if in flight.

Piercings:
None

Birthmarks:
None

[/spoili]

Inventory
[spoili]Casual outfits:
TBA

Formal outfits:
TBA

Combat outfits:
TBA

Accessories:
Small, Gold Pocket-watch,

Equipment:
Two iron daggers
Carbon-fiber bowie knife
Prototype Flexible Kevlar Skin-suit.
[/spoili]

Powers & Abilities
[spoili]
Manipulation:
Metal

Restrictions:
Having recently discovered his ability, he is oblivious to it's scope and potential. Very much a novice playing with fire. He is restricted by his own imagination and is unaware of what triggers the manipulation or to what degree.

Forge-Work/Smithing

Knife/Edged Fighting
Boxing

Skills after abduction:
Innate knowledge of how to build and construct not just tools and blades, but entire structures(Architecture).

Minor First Aid.
[/spoili]

Relationships
[spoili]Friends/Allies-
Rococo Raux

Enemies-
The Corrupted
TBA

Family-
Deceased.

Lovers-
TBA[/spoili]

History
[spoili]Allistair was born into a promising family, his father a Golden Glove boxer on the fast track to becoming a World Championship contender and his mother a teacher at the local elementary school. His father became a household name in professional boxing circles, "Brass Knuckles Buchannon" they called him, due to his opponents saying his fists felt like they were made of metal. Several of Allistair's earliest and only memories of his mother were of sitting in her lap and watching his dad fight on the television.

When Allistair was six he and his mother were driving home from one of the parks in the North of Tullytown, he was crying and thrashing about in the backseat, frustrated that they were going home early. He managed to pitch such a fit over the ordeal that it distracted his mother for a moment and she didn't notice a Tractor Trailer had run a stop sign adjacent to them as they proceeded through an intersection.

The truck collided with the driver's side of the car, while Allistair was in the back on the passenger side, this coupled with some luck allowed him to survive. Though his mother died on the scene. He was unconscious when he was pulled from the wreckage by EMTs, though he has never forgotten the mangled, obliterated sight of their car and the stillness of his mother.

Allistair's father was devastated by this loss, giving up his career in boxing to return home and take care of his son. Allistair's grandfather had worked for Mania Defense Inc. for nearly half a century as a blacksmith. Despite most companies transitioning to machinery, they agreed that the masterful work and quality of the Buchannon family far exceeded their expectations, even if the supply was diminished. Thus, Allistair's father pleaded with the Mania's for the same position his father had possessed, though Allistair has no idea how he actually acquired it.

Seeing his mother die and blaming himself for it at such a young age, Allistair grew very cold and distant, having no desire to play with or associate with other children. His first fight was in elementary school when another child made fun of Allistair's mom, despite being so young, Allistair broke his nose and gave him a concussion.

As Allistair grew older, he became more and more numb, only being able to feel when he was in the middle of a fight. Eventually this led him to the southwest portion of the North, willfully joining in on the cage fighting league that was ran off the books. What was worse...was that he enjoyed it. After a few months, his father stopped even asking about all the bruises or late nights.

Well into his teenage years, it was Allistair's grandfather that managed to break through to him, even if briefly. Teaching him the same craft that he'd taught Allistair's father, forgework. The ability to temper steel, to bend and manipulate something to your will, without emotion dictating the cirumstances. It captivated and enthralled Allistair, almost instinctually he possessed a talent for it. Though this respite from the chaos of his life was short-lived as he couldn't break himself away from the cage fighting and his grandfather passed away.

Well into his early twenties, Allistair had grown to be a big draw in the cage fighting community, though he possessed no reputation in the business world he did have the respect of 'The Street'. His father had fallen into a rhythm of work and alcoholism, though something was off about him and Allistair could tell. One night he waited for his father to pass out in his reclining chair as usual after a hard day's work and he elected to delve through his father's mail. Discovering not only had he been diagnosed with but hadn't been receiving treatments for cancer. Allistair who had been making relatively good money in his fights, was infuriated that his father hadn't told him, as if he wanted to abandon him.

He already blamed himself for his mother's death...did his father as well? Allistair slammed his fists into the table with enough force to splinter it in half, though he couldn't hear it over the sound of his heart being broken. Ignoring the complaints of shock from his awakened and drunken father, Allistair nearly ripped their front door from it's hinges as he left. He had a match that night and couldn't stand to see his father's face.

That night, everything changed. Allistair was so angry, he was fuming by the time he reached the back entrance to the cage fighting venue. His planned opponent was some bigshot from out of town, Allistair had seen him before, very skilled technical fighter but also egotistical. The prep and pre-fight antics he usually sat through with his 'crew' were a blur to him as Allistair made his way to the ring, all he could see was red, all he could see was his father and his frustrations.

They called him "Loose Cannon Buchannon", because Allistair was relentless and brutal once he reached a certain point in each fight. His battles resembling a street fight, rather than a legitimized sport. Once the bell rang, everything was a haze to him. Jabs, feints, hooks, it took three security personnel to pry Allistair off of his opponent, whose face was nearly caved in from a vicious beating. It wasn't until the crew got Allistair to the changing room that he realized he'd beaten his opponent to death.

It was a fortunate break that both parties had signed a legal waver, though this traumatized Allistair all the same, he was so furious he didn't even remember losing control or the fight. Most of that night is still a mystery to him, though he remembers his father asleep in his reclining chair, placing covers over him and removing the empty whiskey bottle from his lap.

Allistair looked down at his fists and understood that the power the destroy wasn't the right to. He knew he would carry his sins with him until the end of days, deciding to have a physical reminder of them branded into his flesh. He had an Albatross tatooed across his entire chest, bearing a crown of thorns, to represent the sins he carried with him.

Having learned how to be a Blacksmith from his grandfather when he was a teenager, Allistair took up his father's position at Mania Defense Inc., beginning to pay both their bills and for his father to receive the very best treatment he could afford, often working eighty hour weeks. Though, six months after he'd chosen to dedicate his life to creating with indifference, as opposed to destroying with rage, his father succumbed to the cancer and passed away. Leaving Allistair completely alone, the Mania's offered him their condolences and promised him that he'd always have a place with their company.
[/spoili]

Misc
Voice actor: TBA

Theme song:[spoili]
[/spoili]

Battle theme:[spoili]
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ and Sinopa
pOeh0c3.jpg

Name: William "Will" Harker
Birthday: December 24, 1994 ("Yeah, yeah, Christmas Eve. Am I bitter that people forget? You bet your ass I am!")
Blood type: AB-
Sexual Orientation: "Why put a label on myself? I love who I love when I love them." (but swings more towards dudes as a general rule)
Symbol: Rock sling (the antique, David & Goliath kind)
Career: Engineer, specializing in the study of historical engineering, freelance historical recreation specialist
Medical: Suffered from transverse myelitis in the lumbar region when he was 16, leaving him with partial nerve damage to his lower body. Due to his balance issues and abnormal gait, he generally walks with forearm crutches, but can go without if he moves slow and is careful with his footing.
"Yeah, got hit with it just when I was about to get my driver's license. Sucks, doesn't it? All because of a bad case of the flu. Get your flu shots, kids. Life can royally suck if you don't."
"Oh, yeah, I'm totally fine. I'm just, you know, taking my time back here, enjoying the scenery, stopping to pee every once in awhile. Oh, did I not mention that part? Yeah, I have to pee a little more often than most people. It's the best side effect of partial paralysis."

Personality before abduction: Witty, sarcastic, and sassy. Basically he's kind of a total punk, but he's amusing so people generally let it slide.
Personality after abduction: Pretty much the same, except now he has a tendency to correct himself for some reason when he's being rude. Sort of. As if someone's beaten it into him to play nice. ("Wait, wait, that was douchey. I'm sorry. Can you please fuck off before you make me want to murder you?"); also has a tendency to get jumpy if hears someone/something unexpectedly moving behind him
Likes: history, engineering things, dogs, cake, swimming/boating/anything involving being out on the water
Dislikes: people startling him, being told he can't do something, kids, chickens, homophobic assholes, the perforated tabs that say "open here" on the sides of food boxes that never, ever actually work
Strengths: high IQ, excellent eye/hand coordination, good with making something out of nothing, strong swimmer and can hold his breath for a decent amount of time, quick reflexes, generally good with animals (except chickens...and roosters by default)
Weaknesses: issues with his lower body functions (see "Medical"), often won't ask for help even if he needs it, stubborn as fuck, doesn't take orders overly well, has no idea how to interact with children, his mouth has gotten him into more trouble than it's worth sometimes
Fears: Chickens. For Real. ("They are demon spawn and if anyone says otherwise, go look into voodoo magic and the fact that they can still run around for like ever if you cut their heads off. They're worse than zombies."); Noises behind him, especially the sounds of footfalls moving at a fast pace)
Morality: He's a good guy. He just has no patience for stupid people or pigheaded, judgmental wastes of human space. Will he jump in to take a bullet for someone? Mmmmmm, probably not, but he'd feel really bad about it if he liked the person. So he says, anyway. In reality? He might instinctively take that bullet if he really liked the person, but if he survived it he would whine about for the rest of forever and make that person be his slave for life.
Etiquette: He pretty much has no filters. He will say whatever pops into his head first with zero regrets.
Attitude: Somewhat bitter about life in general. "Can you blame me? No one remembers my birthday, which means I get no cake, which you all know I love; my legs got fucked up just when I was about to have driving freedom, and I got David Copperfielded off the place of the planet the year I was supposed to turn 21. I missed a whole year of drunken shenanigans!"
Outlook on Life: Despite his bitterness towards the universe, he's generally more of a realist than a pessimist. He is still alive, after all, so he figures he must have some purpose in the grand scheme of things somewhere. He's just sort of going through the motions until he gets slapped in the face with what that purpose is. He doesn't assume bad things are going to happen, nor good things. Things just are, or they just happen, and if you get caught up in them, good (or bad) for you.
Taboos: Bigotry. Seriously. As much as he tends to stay out of other people's shit, if he hears someone going off on someone else about their race or color or orientation, he will get right up in the offender's face. He will not stand for that shit.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 154 lbs
Body type: weakened legs, but otherwise athletic, very toned arms & upper body due to his swimming and having to use the forearm crutches for years
Skin: caucasian
Hygiene: acceptable to society's standards, but isn't going to freak out if he goes a few days without a shower
Eye color: Hazel
Face Type: He has a generally youthful appearance. He considers it to be the universe's way of making it up to him for his lost time. He vanished before he turned twenty-one? Okay. Fine. He can still look twenty-one then. Cool.
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Length: short, but with enough to style it up if he wants to
Hair Style: just lets it lay flat if he's feeling lazy, otherwise he'll gel it up either in spikes or sort of that purposefully messy do
Scars/brands: Has a long, jagged scar running down his back from left shoulder to his right hip. He has no idea where it came from. There are smaller ones on his upper right arm and on his left thigh that he also has no memory of obtaining. The long scar on his right elbow is one he obtained from falling off his bike when he was thirteen.
Piercings: both ears, his tongue
Birthmarks: none

Casual outfits: long-sleeved tees, regular tees, tanks, plaid button-ups, hoodies, jeans or cargo pants, boots,
Formal outfits: "Put me in a suit? I don't think so, pal."
Combat outfits: Pretty much the same as his casual stuff. Because, really, look at him. He's not exactly in the right condition to be running out into a battlefield.
Accessories: "Do forearm crutches count as an accessory? I can totally bling them up if I need to. With flashing disco lights and everything!"
Makeup: Sometimes eyeliner. If he wants to feel pretty. Or punky.
Equipment: Basic tools - hammers, nails, screwdrivers, pliers, etc. For building things.
Weapons: He's a fan of the basics. There's a reason his symbol is an antique sling rig. So slingshots, crossbows, more hands-off/defensive/preparatory weapons like tripwires for traps, that sort of thing (because why bother fighting if you can take a guy out before he even gets close?)
Trinkets: Nothing sentimental. He's sad that good toys don't come in cereal boxes anymore. The little plastic rings used to be cool

Manipulation: Plant Bender, straight up!
Restrictions: Only small manips at first (like making a root raise up just a tiny bit to trip someone, or getting that vine he needs to reach just that one inch closer so he can grab it). Will shift into actual plant growth, but again, very small things at first (making a budding leaf grow or helping a flower bloom); Cannot make something grow out of nothing. Ever. When he can grow bigger things there still needs to at least be a seed available for him to work with.
Skills before the abduction: swimming, boating, engineering
Skills after abduction: pretty much the same, but with his new weapons abilities as described above. he doesn't remember having so much knowledge about building traps before, and is even more into building things out of simple resources like wood and rope than he ever was before

Acquaintances:
*Remi & Ax from the hospital
*Alby from work & Coco by association
Friends/Allies: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Family: Mother and Father, both in Vegas where he grew up. No siblings
Lovers: "No, I'm not a virgin. My dick still works. And I have a pretty face. I've had some flings here and there, but I don't really do the relationship thing. Because I'm obnoxious. I drive people insane. It's a personality flaw, I know. I'm working on it. I don't know why, but I'm working on it."

Will grew up with his parents in Vegas where he led a fairly normal life up until his unfortunate battle with his transverse myelitis. It was pretty rough for the next couple years following that as he adjusted to his physical limitations, but he didn't let it keep him down for too long. He's too stubborn for that. And too smart, the kind of smart that got him bumped ahead a few grades in school when he was younger, and managed to get himself caught up to where he was supposed to be again in time for a regular high school graduation following his medical ordeal.

Wanting to get away from the Vegas atmosphere and all the idiots that lurked there, he moved over to Tullytown for college. Why there? Because they were the first school to accept him, simple as that. He values swift efficiency. He tested well into the advanced classes, allowing him to skip over the monotony of the basic shit, and was going into technical engineering with a minor in history when he vanished. He had to play catch up again when he came back, managing to work up through his Masters degree in record time. He probably could've gone for his Doctorate, but blew it off. He had what he needed to get a decent job, so why waste more time and money on more?

Despite his quirky, sometimes difficult nature and his disability, he did manage to find work okay growing up, proving himself to be rather handy in the operational field whenever something needed to be built quickly and cheaply. His fascination towards history allowed him to think outside of the modern box, making him able to create functioning gear with little resources ("Who needs a microchip board when you can get away with a wooden wheel, a rope, and a crankshaft?"). He works as sort of a freelancer wherever he's needed for technical repairs, but his main job is working from home filling orders for historical societies or role play geeks who need accurate recreations of historical equipment and weaponry. He may have hosted a panel or two at some geek cons and museums. May have. He won't generally admit it.

He generally goes through life pretty much ignoring his physical limitations as much as possible. He seems to joke about his own condition more than anything, but he does have his moments even a decade after his diagnosis where he'll break down in frustration with himself. This is a side of him that most people never see. He doesn't want to show weakness anymore than he already does on a day-to-day basis. After all, being witty and slightly difficult is way more fun than being emo.

Theme song:
Other:

Is this still open?

tumblr_mnslc251i01qktrcpo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o1y2nnVWN91tuw2m7_500.gif

Name
Eleanor Jane Thomas
Nicknames
EJ
Titles
Heiress
Birthday
November 30
Blood type
AB-
Sexual Orientation
Straight
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nplkxaH4pQ1rrrkde_500.gif

Personality Before
|| Outgoing || Honest || Impatient || Blunt || Reckless || Philosophical || Energetic || Curious || Positive || Unemotional ||
Most people see Eleanor as a typical Sagittarius: outgoing and honest but quite impatient and blunt. Although she is all of these things, she considers herself to be much more than that. She craves adventure and hates being tied down by rules, making her a bit of a rebel without really trying to be. She dives straight into action whenever she gets the chance, causing her to make rather reckless decisions. However, her craving for adventure is not just for the rush of excitement. In fact, she is rather philosophical, constantly striving to learn new things and gain more wisdom. If she can't do this by experience, she loves to read.
Despite her energetic nature, she is quite mature for her age and knows more than she probably should. She is just a curious person at heart and always tries to keep a positive mindset about the world, able to put even the worst situations in a good light. However, despite all this, she finds herself often being unemotional. She believes emotions only hold you back from doing something new, so she doesn't let them take over for very long. The only thing that truly excites her is a new adventure, which is why she hates being bored at any point in time. Although she cares about others, she often finds it difficult to communicate these emotions, and it takes quite a bit to make her angry or upset. To see her cry would be a rare sight indeed.
Overall, Eleanor is a woman with a mind of her own. She speaks her mind when she wants to speak it, and she doesn't sugarcoat things. She constantly strives to expand her knowledge and loves to go on random adventures just for the hell of it. She dreams of exploring the world one day. As a friend, she may seem uncaring at times, but she will always have your back. She's one of the best people to go to for encouragement, as her own positive outlook will undoubtedly turn your gloomy day to a sunny one.

Personality After
After being abducted, much about Eleanor changed. This was partially due to the abduction and partially due to finding out her entire family had been brutally murdered. She has grown quieter, so much so her old friends consider her to now be a hermit. She cares little for positivity, allowing herself to wallow in pessimistic realism. Some might call her depressed; she prefers to think that her eyes have finally been opened. While there is still a part of her that craves adventure and excitement, it has been tapered down by what has become her obsession: revenge. She will do anything she can to find the man who murdered her family and kill him herself. Otherwise, she despises violence. Everything she does is carefully calculated, whereas before she had been reckless.
Now this isn't to say she never smiles, as this isn't true. She still retains a sense of humor, and depressed people do actually smile now and then.

+Exploring
+Philosophy
+Honesty
+Intelligent Conversations
+Archery
+Hunting
+Reading
+Dogs

Dislikes
--Rules
--Dishonesty
--Ignorance
--Emotions/Being Emotional
--Mind Games ("beating around the bush")
--Cats

Strengths
+Knowledge: She knows quite a bit about flora, fauna, philosophy, and (some) medicine.
+Honest: She'll say what she means.
+Weapons: She knows how to use them well enough.
+Realistic: She doesn't let herself have false hope.

Weaknesses
--Pessimistic: She doesn't really see the silver lining.
--Blunt: Sometimes she forgets that most people feel emotion on a regular basis.
--Depressed: Some days life just doesn't seem worth living.
--Trust Issues: She doesn't trust people.
--Unemotional: She finds it difficult to relate to other people, and she represses her emotions.

Habits/Quirks
+She can't keep still no matter what she does, even reading.
+When she doesn't understand something, she'll tilt her head to the side.
+Whenever she does feel emotional (i.e. angry, upset, sad, etc.), she'll look around the room and do everything possible not to look you in the eye.

Fears
--Losing People--
--Betrayal--
--Failure--

Morality
Eleanor is strongly against violence without cause. It's difficult for anyone to justify any violence in her mind. When she does resort to it, however, you better hope you're on her good side.
Etiquette
She's got which fork to use down to a T, but she would much rather kick back and drink a cold one.
Attitude
She's become down-to-earth and far less energetic than she used to be.
Outlook on Life
Eleanor is a pessimist at heart, though she tries to call herself a realist.
Perception
Things will probably go to shit.
Standpoint
She has a high degree of self-confidence despite her depression, making it easy for her to share her opinions without worry of what others will think.
Philosophy
Violence is never the answer unless you have been betrayed or threatened.
Taboos
+Senseless Violence
+Willful Ignorance
+Modern Taboos

tumblr_inline_mqgx0a8kdL1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m3s8omqtop1r0adt2.gif

Height
5'7"
Weight
156 lbs
Body type
Athletic and Muscled
Skin
Lightly Tanned
Hygiene
She keeps herself clean without fail. If there's one thing she hates, it's feeling dirty.
Face shape
Heart-Shaped
Eye shape
Almond-Shaped
Eye color
Golden Brown
Hair Color
Chestnut
Hair Length
Mid-Back
Hair Type
Wavy
Hair Style
+Down
+Low ponytail to the side
+Occasional high ponytail, sometimes to the side

Scars/brands
Small scars here and there from weapons training and self-defense classes
Piercings
Standard ear piercing
Birthmarks
N/A
Tattoos
neck, left arm, right arm, right ear, right foot
tumblr_luzg4g9iao1qk7gsr.gif

tumblr_m00dezv3Xe1r9xerro2_500.gif

Casual outfits
1, 2

She generally wears simple tank tops with a jacket (denim, windbreaker, leather...whatever suits her that day) over it and dark skinny jeans. As far as footwear goes, she'll wear anything from flats to sneakers to Converse to boots. Nowadays, though, she tries to choose practically, opting for sneakers or combat boots.
Formal outfits
1, 2
Although formal outfits are not generally her thing, she has a few outfits in her repertoire. If she's going to dress fancy, she's not afraid of going all-out with bracelets, necklaces, rings, handbags, heels, etc. She generally sticks to muted or light colors like peach or pale blue, though she'll occasionally opt for a dark red or blue.
Combat outfits
She'll usually stick to her casual outfit, most likely choosing the leather jacket and combat boots. She'll occasionally wear a bulletproof vest, depending on the danger.

Accessories
grandmother's ring

She wears it on her right ring finger. The crest is Estonian, reminding her of her grandmother's heritage.
Makeup
Occasional lip gloss and mascara

Equipment
Dagger, pepper spray, bow and arrows, Sig Sauer p226 with two additional rounds, three lighters, money

tumblr_m9aml1uni01rt3fn2.gif

tumblr_ltjsd9Rphw1r21u42.gif

Manipulation
Fire

~the ability to manipulate fire to one's will, expanding or condensing it or even changing its temperature~
~immunity to heat/fire~
Restrictions
~Currently, she can only wield fire for about 30 minutes.~

~Currently, she cannot create fire. She must get it from an existent source.~
~Ice and snow weaken her powers greatly, forcing her to use greater concentration to use them.~
~Maybe one day she'll be able to use fire to fly. Who knows?~
Skills Before
Diplomacy, Cooking, Self-Defense, Basic Weapons Training

Skills After
Critical Thinking, Advanced Weapons Training, Increased Strength and Agility

gif-nina-dobrev-omg.gif

Nina-Dobrev-Why-am-I-crying.gif

Relationships
Acquaintances

TBA

Friends/Allies
TBA

Enemies
The Corrupted

Whoever Murdered Her Family
TBA
Family
Lillian Elizabeth Thomas - mother - model - 39 - deceased

Harrison James Thomas - father - CEO - 43 - deceased
Jacob Daniel Thomas - brother - 13 - deceased
Lovers
TBA

History
Eleanor Jane Thomas was born into a life of pure luxury. Her father was a self-made billionaire and CEO of Nightingale Bank, and her mother was a successful fashion model through Star Prestige. During her first few years of being an only child, one would think she would be spoiled. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Since practically her first few steps as a tot, her father insisted on training her in self-defense and basic weapons. Most people chalked it up to paranoia, as her father was well-known for keeping a close eye on every little thing that occurred in regards to his family. Eleanor never minded, as it brought a certain degree of excitement that she craved even from a young age. Of course, her mother seemed to counter the excitement with the boredom of her lessons in etiquette and ballroom dancing.

As she grew older, it was becoming increasingly apparent that her father's paranoia was only growing worse, especially with the birth of her little brother Jacob. He refused to let his daughter spend time with friends outside of school, no matter how many times he background-checked their parents. Feeling stifled, it wasn't long before Eleanor became rebellious. At just 12 years old, she sneaked out of her house for the first time. The adventure was thrilling, even if all she did was walk around her perfect little neighborhood. To her, it was a moment to cherish, as it was her first little taste of freedom.
With age came the recklessness of the late teenage years, and Eleanor was hardly an exception. It was around this time that she began to loathe her given name, demanding everyone call her "EJ." Much to her frustration, her parents refused, and her little brother could never quite get it right (he insisted on calling her ET). Nevertheless, her parents remained ignorant of her almost nightly escapades with her equally-rebellious friends. She had no qualms about going to parties, and she knew a guy who knew a guy who could get her and her friends into clubs without I.D. She was a troublemaker, and her parents were too trusting to think their perfect daughter would do such things. It wasn't until she finally got herself arrested for underage drinking that her parents finally learned the truth. Her father was furious, and she didn't care. In fact, she made a decision that night her father tried locking her in her room. She was going to leave, and she was never coming back. After all, she was 17--almost an adult! She could do what she wanted.
It seemed the choice would never be hers, as the next day was April 23, 2015. When she returned, everything about her life had changed. She awoke to an empty mansion, everything covered in plastic wrap to keep out the dust. The lights had long since gone out, or perhaps it was due to the electricity bill not being paid. When she emerged to the world, the newspapers and tabloids went insane. The headlines were priceless: "Daughter of Murdered CEO Returns" and "Eleanor Jane Thomas: Mourning Billionaire." She came home to the worst thing she could ever imagine. Her parents, along with her little brother, had been brutally murdered. The murderer had never been caught, and many conspiracy theorists thought it was the government trying to quiet a man bent on exposing their lies.
Eleanor didn't care about the money she received. It had been kept safe by her grandmother--a kind woman who had always clung to the hope that her granddaughter would return. The old woman died happier than Eleanor could ever be again just three months after her return. With no aunts or uncles or cousins or living grandparents, she was left alone. With her father's carefully kept savings and investments, she could live happily for the rest of her life. She sold the mansion and most of its furniture and near-priceless paintings her mother had collected and bought herself a quaint apartment on the South Tullytown. She's been there ever since, ignoring her "friends" insistent calls trying to get her to treat them to a shopping spree as a "Welcome Home" party. In fact, she ignored everyone for a little while.
In the last two years, Eleanor's own skewed sense of pride has prevented her from dealing with her obvious depression in a healthy way. She finds herself at the shooting range quite often and always keeps up on her self-defense training. Without fail, she sleeps with a gun underneath her pillow. And without fail, she searches day in and day out for the man or woman who murdered her family.
tumblr_m9amwuVBt61rt3fn2.gif

tumblr_o09m21YO1z1qi4jl7o1_500.gif

Voice Actor
Theme Song
Battle Theme
Other

~She loves dogs and has a Maltese named Flurry.~

~Although she can't write with both hands, she can use both equally when it comes to weapons. So she's almost ambidextrous.~
~Her favorite color is almost any shade of purple.~
~Although you might not think so at first, she can swear like a sailor when she feels like it.~

I'll have a character up when I get the chance

Last edited:
486cb5f351226c7f851d9f5476269b7b.jpg

Name: Axel Sean Walker

Nicknames: Ax, (insert nickname from anyone else)

Titles: Gas Masked Savior

Birthday: April 1, 2000

Blood type: AB+

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Symbol: Here~

Personality before abduction: Axel was always the first person to jump on the 'Let's help everyone!' train. He would always think of himself last, no matter what was going on around him. He's loving and very nurturing and empathetic to everyone and everything, a kind and gentle soul. His heart was on his sleeve and he was an open book to everyone, always expressing his emotions, whether intentional or not.

Personality after abduction: Now, the first thing Axel will think of is self-preservation. If it takes a sacrifice to keep himself alive, he will take it without hesitation. Despite this, if there is a possible way of coming out of any scrape with no casualties, he will be the first to attempt it. He is still caring and nurturing, but he is very selective of who he shows that side to. His emotions are now much harder to read, as his face is always hidden behind a mask when talking with people and his eyes convey no emotion.

Likes: Food (literally ANY kind of food he will eat), Quiet, Calm, Dusk, Running, Parkour

Dislikes: Loud People, People who are moral 'monsters', Corrupted, Liars, Cheats

Strengths: Very Agile, Parkour, Intimidation, Getting Information

Weaknesses: Slow Trusting, Solitary, Immediately Helpful

Fears: Dying, Turning, Losing Himself

Morality:
"If you exhaust every possibility of being helpful and someone dies, then you're okay. If you kill just to kill, or kill an innocent person, you're worth less than the Corrupted."

Etiquette:
"Who even gives a shit anymore? Granted, I can be be refined when I need to, but who needs to anymore?"

Attitude:
"If you're good to me, I'm good to you. Granted, my definition of good might be different than yours."

Outlook on Life:
"I'm here to survive and get answers. I'm not stupid, this is life and we need to adapt to now and not wish for previous times."

Perception:
"I'm a realist. If the situation is shit, that's what you're gonna hear from me."

Standpoint:
"Not an arrogant dick, but I know what I can and can't do."

Philosophy:
"If you give up on living, you're giving up on everything that was and anything that could be. If that's so, stay out of my way."

Taboos:
"I can't do anything to harm someone who's innocent."

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 135lbs

Body Type: Athletically Toned

Skin: Pale

Hygiene: Clean

Face shape: Straight and Softly Angular

Eye shape: Normal

Eye color: Red

Hair Color: Pink

Hair Length: Reaches the bottom of his neck in the back

Hair Type: Straight

Hair Style: Messy

Scars/brands: None

Piercings: None

Birthmarks: None

Casual outfits:
9ea4081bf5ccde07ced11295912f6d8b.jpg

Formal outfits:
None

Combat outfits:
0668970abda2ec41f1a27c55961217f3.jpg

Accessories:
Gas Masks and Goggles

Makeup:
None

Equipment:
Gas Mask(s), Small pouch with First-Aid equipment

Weapons:
Two Machetes and a 9mm Handgun with a Silencer Attachment

Trinkets:
A locket with a picture of him and his parents

Manipulation: Bone

Restrictions: At this point, he doesn't even know he has special abilities, so there's no way for him to control his manipulation.

Skills before the abduction: Cooking, Sewing, Basic First-Aid, CPR, Knowledge of Anatomy,

Skills after abduction: Survival Knowledge, Incredible Stamina, Agility, Stealthy, Melee Weapon/Handgun Proficiency

WIP

Acquaintances-
~Will~
~Remi~
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Clarissa Evangeline Walker ~ Mother ~ Status Unknown
Ethan Sean Walker ~ Father ~ Status Unknown
Lovers-
None

Axel grew up in a normal house along Formosa Street. His mother was a stay at home parent while his father was a very successful surgeon at the Bastille Hospital. Ax had grown up having basically everything he could have wanted without ever really having to ask. As the only child of such a wealthy family, Axel was constantly pampered and spoiled. Despite the constant treatment, he was never vain or rude as most incredibly wealthy children were.

In his early high school years, not wanting to feel as though he was going to be going to school completely relying on his parents, he decided to get a job. It took him a while to find something that he felt like he could easily stand, but, with some helpful connections from his parents, he managed to end getting a relatively well paying job for a school student at All Season Gardening.

Scholastically, he was always at the top of his class every year since the his young Elementary years, a prime candidate for attending Kenton University when he graduated. With the intent of following in his father's footsteps and becoming and esteemed surgeon, he made sure to take as many related classes as he could.

It was a normal day at school when Axel disappeared. He was in the middle of class and then vanished along with many other people. When he returned a year later, he was unsure as to what happened, or that he was even gone. After the return, soon after when he was to turn 16, he and his parents decided to just try to swing themselves back into their normal lives.

As he returned and continued through school, finishing up his high school years and entering college, he decided to become a Neurosurgeon. Soon after he graduated and started going to college, his parents helped him get his own little house. All through school after he returned, part of him changed. He was never as happy-go-lucky and he couldn't shake the feeling that something VERY bad was going to happen.

This dark feeling that took him over led him to do something he wasn't very proud of. Somehow, by sheer force of luck or fate, Axel wasn't sure, but he managed to sneak into the Mania Defense Inc. Not sure how much he was going to be able to get away with, if he got away at all, he grabbed a gun, some ammo, a few gas masks (for which he wasn't exactly sure why), and hid it all away in a duffle bag and stole it all effectively. Hiding these things away in his house. He also managed to get his hands on a few machetes, hiding those away as well. Why he felt the need to obtain these things, he couldn't tell you, but he just KNEW that he had to have them.

This small amount of protection stifled his feeling partially, giving him enough peace of mind to continue his studies. Refocusing his attention, he devoted himself once again to his schooling until..

Voice Actor

Theme Song

Battle Theme

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa

Name:* Amberlynn Lockwood
Nicknames: Amber, Dia (from her title), any nickname given by others
Titles: The Blue Diamond
Birthday: 7th July 1997
Blood type: O+
Sexual Orientation:* Bisexual
Symbol: Click pls!

Personality before abduction:* Ever since she was born, she has been a shy girl. She has been afraid of social events and contact and was always a goody-two-shoes. She was the type of person who would do anything to help someone in need, even if that person did not deserve it. She was also a crybaby and could not really control her tears, making her an easy target for bullying.
Personality after abduction: Ever since she returned, her attitude towards things changed. She was no longer shy and loved talking to people, becoming a mischievous person who would tease others if she ever got the chance. Now she rarely cries and usually is able to laugh things off, but on the contrary has seem to lost her temper quite a bit and can be quite hot-headed at times. She also started to be more selective towards who she helps, only protecting the ones who she really thinks deserves her kindness.
Likes:* Pranks, people with a good sense of humor, good communication, someone who knows how to have a deep conversation
Dislikes:* Stuck-up people, bullies, people telling her what to do
Strengths:* Ability to be cruel if needed, good caretaker despite her mischievous nature, always willing to improve her skills and expand her knowledge
Weaknesses:* Her temper, her inability to work in stressful situations, can be quite stubborn, her inability to swim
Fears:* Accidentally hurting someone she was trying to help, loneliness and no one to talk to, drowning
Morality: "I'll help you if I think you deserve it." She tries to help anyone who seems nice, and is willing to sacrifice if it's for the better good. She treats others the way she wants to be treated, and takes responsibility for anything she says or does.
Etiquette: "Well that depends on how much I like ya." To impress someone she likes, maybe. If not, the most important thing in her mind is usually either level of comfort or fun.
Attitude: "A chance to have fun? Count me in." Fun-loving and mischievous, but can also be very scary if angered due to her bad temper.
Outlook on Life: "We got this." Tries to be optimistic and positive in whatever situation, but sometimes fails if she unintentionally hurts someone, whether it's through her pranks or good intentions.
Perception: "If there's a will, there's a way... right?" No matter what happens, she tries to make it through with as many people as she can.
Standpoint: "I want to be remembered as not only a hero, but a fun-loving one."
Philosophy: "The more difficult it is, the more I should try." She believes that even at the most difficult situations, if she is willing to try, she will become stronger, regardless of the ending.
Taboos: Rape and murder.

Height:* 5'2
Weight:* 121lbs
Body type:* Slender
Skin:* Fair
Hygiene: Tries to keep herself clean as much as possible.
Face shape: Diamond
Eye color:* Light blue
Hair Color:* Half white half black
Hair Length:* Down to her waist
Hair Type: Wavy
Hair Style:* Usually lets her hair down but will sometimes tie her hair up into a high bun when it is too hot
Scars/brands: N/A
Birthmarks: N/A

Casual outfits: Click pls! She values comfort so she usually wears loose fitting tops and tights underneath.
Formal outfits: Click pls! Even for formal events, she prefers something simple and easy to move in.
Combat outfits: As shown in the ref pic above!
Accessories: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Trinkets: N/A

Manipulation: Crystal
Restrictions:* Only able to create crystal chunks and unable to make them smaller/larger due to her not having full control over her powers yet. Can move crystals around and hurl them towards the target but can sometimes miss. Can produce a limited amount of crystals before she gets exhausted. Most powerful ability she managed to pull off was a small crystal shield about twice her size.
Skills before the abduction: Well educated, able to blend in due to her shy nature.
Skills after abduction: Stamina increased along with agility, learned how to use her environments to her advantage along with her blending in and sneaking around, able to go undercover due to her more open personality, physical endurance increased.

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies- Not yet
Family- Trace unknown
Lovers- Not yet

Amber was born with the best numbers, 7th July 1997(777). Although having the jackpot birthdate, she had been extremely unlucky since birth. She was always one of the people who would end up losing a bet or getting last place in a race because she got shit on by a bird. Because of that she was shy and didn't know how to approach people, and she had been a frequent visitor to the hospital in Tullytown. She did not understand why this happened to her, and she ended up being abandoned by her family. After being left alone, she got found by a group of nice people that brought her to the orphanage, but she never stayed there for long as her unlucky self brought misfortune to the whole orphanage, causing the kids to get sick and the caretakers to bankrupt along with the orphanage. After that happened she was moved around orphanages but she managed to keep her studies well. She kept to herself to avoid any misfortune once she noticed that it only happens if she reacts to what was happening. She would get bullied but the bullies would stop once they realized that they would only end up with misfortune if she cried. This caused her to cry a lot but only to herself, until she was abducted. After the abduction, she was no longer the bearer of misfortune. The abduction seemed to change her personality as well when she started noticing her urge to talk to others and have fun. Now with no memories of her family, she decided that she would go out and find a college for herself. After her search she finally found a college and decided to go there. Even when the past of rejection still scared her slightly, she craved the adventure and it would be the perfect place for her to meet people, and maybe even make friends that she never had.

Theme song: Click pls!
Battle theme:
Other: Her hair color was originally completely black but after the abduction half of her hair turned white as shown in the image above.

THE CHARMING REEVES TWINS

HEX CODES
#80E633 #E08566

FACE CLAIMS
Jordan Fisher & Trevor Jackson

JASON AND MASON REEVES
[fieldbox=GENERAL, #80E633, solid]
NAME
Jason Elijah Reeves

NICKNAMES
Jay || Jay-Jay || Human Dictionary || The Nerdy Charming Twin

BIRTHDAY
January 1st, 1998

BLOOD TYPE
A Positive

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Bisexual

SYMBOL
[spoili]
[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[bg=white]
guitar

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=GENERAL, #E08566, solid]
NAME
Mason Isaiah Reeves

NICKNAMES
Mas || Mas The Great || Human Megaphone || The Suave Charming Twin

BIRTHDAY
January 1st, 1998

BLOOD TYPE
A Negative

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Bisexual

SYMBOL
[spoili]
[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[bg=white]
26615.png

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]
[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=PERSONALITY, #80E633, solid]
PERSONALITY BEFORE ABDUCTION
Kind:
Jason has always been the one to take the shirt off his back and give it to anyone that needs the warmth. He always puts others before himself. It's in his nature to be the kind one that is always there when you need a hand. No matter what, he will be there for his friends and family.

Awkward: He isn't the first person to make a move, if he is attracted to a guy or girl, it's usually his twin who pushes him, literally, to talk to them. It takes him a lot of time to get the courage to ask someone out. He tends to gain an awkward stutter when talking to someone he likes more than just in a friend way. It's adorable and embarrassing at the same time.

Insecure: Because of his horrible stuttering problem and intense shyness, Jason is very insecure about his own looks and capabilities. He beats down on himself a lot, luckily his twin, Mason, is always there to pick him up when he really needs it.

Shy: He has a hard time making conversations with new people, he becomes invisible in big crowds, not standing out from the pack, and not wanting to on most occasions.

Intelligent: Reading and learning new things are Jason's passions, after music. He loves to learn about the world and tell other people what he knows, not in a condescending way. He is that friend that always seems to have the right answer to any question, not including relationship questions.

Friendly: If you can get him out of his very tough shell, you will gain a friend for life. He loves to be around his close friends and will show a different side to him that most will never see, his actual fun side. He can let loose enough to party once in the blue moon.

Protective: Once Jason considers someone a friend or part of his family, he will always be there to protect them. He isn't usually the brave one of the bunch, but when it comes to the people he cares about, all of his shyness and awkwardness go out the door and are replaced by his built up bravery and smarts.

Romantic: Not on purpose, but Jason is surprising romantic in his own awkward way. He has only dated a few girls and one guy in his young life. His natural happiness and caring for others traits makes him a devoted boyfriend that will do whatever it takes to make his boyfriend or girlfriend happy. He doesn't think what he does is romantic, but he is a very sensual guy, if only HE knew that.

Humorous: He is always smiling and laughing at something, even if other people don't think it's as funny as he does. He loves to laugh and he loves to make others laugh. He hates seeing people think negative all the time and always wants to bring some light into their darkness.

Nonjudgmental: He has been judged a lot by strangers who no nothing about him, so he knows how it feels to be uprightly judged just by appearances alone. He would never judge someone before he gets to know them for himself.

PERSONALITY AFTER ABDUCTION
Kind:
Jason has always been the one to take the shirt off his back and give it to anyone that needs the warmth. He always puts others before himself. It's in his nature to be the kind one that is always there when you need a hand. No matter what, he will be there for his friends and family.

Awkward: He isn't the first person to make a move, if he is attracted to a guy or girl, it's usually his twin who pushes him, literally, to talk to them. It takes him a lot of time to get the courage to ask someone out. He tends to gain an awkward stutter when talking to someone he likes more than just in a friend way. It's adorable and embarrassing at the same time.

Insecure: Because of his horrible stuttering problem and intense shyness, Jason is very insecure about his own looks and capabilities. He beats down on himself a lot, luckily his twin, Mason, is always there to pick him up when he really needs it.

Shy: He has a hard time making conversations with new people, he becomes invisible in big crowds, not standing out from the pack, and not wanting to on most occasions.

Intelligent: Reading and learning new things are Jason's passions, after music. He loves to learn about the world and tell other people what he knows, not in a condescending way. He is that friend that always seems to have the right answer to any question, not including relationship questions.

Friendly: If you can get him out of his very tough shell, you will gain a friend for life. He loves to be around his close friends and will show a different side to him that most will never see, his actual fun side. He can let loose enough to party once in the blue moon.

Protective: Once Jason considers someone a friend or part of his family, he will always be there to protect them. He isn't usually the brave one of the bunch, but when it comes to the people he cares about, all of his shyness and awkwardness go out the door and are replaced by his built up bravery and smarts.

Romantic: Not on purpose, but Jason is surprising romantic in his own awkward way. He has only dated a few girls and one guy in his young life. His natural happiness and caring for others traits makes him a devoted boyfriend that will do whatever it takes to make his boyfriend or girlfriend happy. He doesn't think what he does is romantic, but he is a very sensual guy, if only HE knew that.

Humorous: He is always smiling and laughing at something, even if other people don't think it's as funny as he does. He loves to laugh and he loves to make others laugh. He hates seeing people think negative all the time and always wants to bring some light into their darkness.

Nonjudgmental: He has been judged a lot by strangers who no nothing about him, so he knows how it feels to be uprightly judged just by appearances alone. He would never judge someone before he gets to know them for himself.

(Even though Jason still is very shy most of the time, something that probably will never change. After the abduction he has become more self-confident and opinionated. He still would rather be in the pack and not the leader, but he does let his voice be heard and he doesn't have as hard of a time asking someone out he likes. He lost his stuttering habits and is now way more confident with getting someone to notice him).

Animals. Reading. Old movies. Exercising. The occasional party. Bright colors. Disney movies. Cookies. R&B. Playing the guitar. Playing the drums. Learning new things. Football. Basketball. Dogs. Horror movies. Intelligent people. Twenty One Pilots. Marvel comics and movies. DC comics and movies. Video games. Online games. Social Media. Cooking. The beach. Country music. Live music. Rap. Pop. Beyonce. Jay-Z. Frank Ocean. The Weeknd. Pranks. Being alone. Mornings. Traveling. Dragons. Game of Thrones. Harry Potter movies and books. Full House. Supernatural. Cars. Fixing other people's problems. Analyzing people and things. Pasta. Adam Lambert. Reality TV. Making plans and accomplishing them. Pools. Swimming. Massages. Helping others. Volunteering. Birthdays. New Years. His Twin (Sometimes). Laughing. Telling jokes. Making others happy. Windy days. Summer. Winter. Spring. Amusement Parks. Youtube. Conspiracy Theories. Good Deeds.

DISLIKES
Bullies. His Twin (Sometimes). Rock music. Fakes. Snobs. Getting embarrassed. Cheaters. Losing. Bad grammar. Annoying people. Bitchy people. Cocky assholes. Bad jokes. Too much sugar. Overly spicy dishes. Bad cooking. Gold Diggers. Users. Abusers. Sexists. Racists. Bigots. Homophobes. Violence. Sight of Blood. Fall.

STRENGTHS
Book Smarts.
Flexible.
Telling Jokes.
Cooking.
Baking.
Helping Others.
Resourceful.
Exercising.
Self Defense.
Musically Gifted.

WEAKNESSES
Not that physically strong.
Someone crying.
Someone whining.
Can be a pushover at times.
Too trusting.
Shyness.

FEARS
Spiders.
The Unknown.
Walking in the dark alone.
Dying.
Any form of embarrassment.
An Idiot becoming President one day.

MORALITY
Jason believes that people do things that seem right to them in the moment. It all depends on what's happening in their environment. He sees things in a bigger picture than just wrong or right, everything is in a grey area and people do whatever THEY want to do.

ETIQUETTE
Jason was raised to be polite and kind to other people and to respect his elders. He opens doors for other people and clears the table most of the time when he family is finished eating dinner. He is a very polite young man.

ATTITUDE
He always has a bright smile on his face and he is always the one to make other people smile when he walks by, no matter how upset they might be about something not that serious.

OUTLOOK ON LIFE
Everything happens for a reason and in the time it needs to happen. He doesn't push things, since what is suppose to happen will happen, and that's how he sees life.

PERCEPTION
If Jason finds himself in a bad situation, he knows that it was planned that way and he just has to think ahead and figure out what to do. He sees every situation as a problem that needs to be solved with smarts and his wit.

STANDPOINT
Everyone has their strengths and their weaknesses, Jason strength is his mind and his biggest weakness is his kindness. He knows that not everyone deserves a second chance but he believes they should have it. He knows that his kindness can be his downfall one day.

PHILOSOPHY
"Always smile through the pain and the bullshit. In the end, everything you did or are doing will pay off."

TABOOS
Murder.
Cheating.
Senseless Violence.
Smoking.
Drugs.
Racism & Prejudice.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=PERSONALITY, #E08566, solid]
PERSONALITY BEFORE ABDUCTION
Confident:
Mason has never had a problem with getting attention from both girls and guys. He loves to be the center of attention and will never let someone try to talk over him. He knows how to own a crowd and show them what he is really about.

Aggressive: He is very opinionated and brutally honest, meaning he has been known to get into plenty of fights with other people because of his big mouth. He doesn't back down from anyone or anything, always the first to jump into danger and never think of the consequences until they happen.

Reckless: Because of Mason's "Do whatever you feel like doing" attitude, he gets himself into the worst of situations, cracking a smile in the face of danger. He is a true Daredevil and his loves to have fun and make chaos all around him. He tends to end up in the hospital or clinic because of his reckless behavior.

Charming: Mason can charm the scales off a dragon is he wanted to. He is Mr. Charming all the way. He knows just what to say and do to get what he wants. He loves knowing that his smile and flirtatious words can have anyone in the palm of his hand.

Manipulative: He doesn't do it all the time, but Mason has been known to manipulate weaker people into doing his dirty work for him. He likes to cause chaos, he just doesn't want to be the one caught red handed, it's funner for him to get people he secretly hates into trouble.

Romantic: Unlike his twin, Mason knows that he is a romantic guy. He will serenade the person he is attracted to and he will show them affectionate devotion like no one else could ever do. He gives his heart to no one until they earn it from him. He can show them love and affection, but he's no one's fool.

Protective: Mason is more of a Papa Bear compared to his brother's protective nature. While Jason will only protect others when he sees danger coming, Mason will always stand in front of the ones he cares about, way before any danger has been seen. He can come off like an older brother to everyone, even his own older brother.

Entertaining: Since he loves to be the center of attention, Mason always wants to play a song of his or dance for people or do whatever to keep people laughing and having fun. He hates being bored and will always come up with something to make other people laugh and actually have fun.

Opinionated: If Mason has an idea or question, he will make sure it's known. He lives for calling someone out on their bullshit and he won't hold back when he believes in something. If someone doesn't like what he has to say, tough shit, that's how he feels.

Flirtatious: Flirting comes natural to this Reeves boy, he gets it from his father, The Original Reeves Casanova. He loves to flirt with everyone and loves to see how far he can go with it. He always has on a sly smirk and an attractive fire in his eyes when he sees someone he finds beautiful or handsome.

Hot guys. Hot girls. Drinking. Partying. Flirting. Exercising. Being Naked. Singing. Rapping. Writing music. Hip-Hop. R&b Trap Soul Music. Soul Food. VH1. Reality TV. Bad Boys. Bad Girls. Hiking. Traveling. Video games. Twenty One Pilots. Cooking. Driving. Expensive outfits. Social Media. Sports. Winter. Fall. Summer. Beyonce. J. Cole. Drake. Kiiara. Kehlani. Zendaya. Usher. Lil Wayne. August Alsina. Jewelry. Dirt Bikes. Jokes. Horror Movies. Dancing. Break Dancing. Strip Clubs. Money. Music videos. Photography. Old Hollywood. Vintage clothing. His Twin (Sometimes). Mansions. Exotic animals. Racing cars. Dares. Attention. Being loud. Protein shakes. Showing off his body. Getting his way. Attitudes. Alone time.

DISLIKES
Snobs. His Twin (Sometimes). Liars. Bullies. Idiots. Being calling Conceited. Being called a loudmouth. Being called a showboat. Politics. Racists. Bigots. Homophobes. Insincere apologies. Getting manipulated. Showing emotions in front of strangers. Defeat. Responsibilities.

STRENGTHS
Physically Strong.
Manipulating Others.
Street Smarts.
Musically Gifted.
Flexible.
Fast.
Dancing.
Charm.
Intelligent.
High Pain Tolerance.

WEAKNESSES
Aggression.
Reckless Behavior.
Selfish.
Impatient At Times.
Self-Destructive At Times.
Emotionally Guarded.

FEARS
Actual Commitment
Heights.
Drowning.
Dying.
Walking in the dark alone.
Losing a fight against anyone.
Showing Emotions.
Being Broke.

MORALITY
Mason believes that it's a "Kill or Be Killed" kind of world. His morals are not the usual ones and him and Jason butt heads a lot since their moral standings are two completely opposite ones. He always takes the option that seems the best when they're are plenty more ways to handle situations. He just always takes the easy way out.

ETIQUETTE
He was raised in a home that ingrained respect and honesty to the fullest, but he doesn't live by those words lately. He tends to try to overpower other people and take charge at all times. He says and does what he wants, un-apologetically.

ATTITUDE
Mason is very conceited and full of himself. He thinks he is God's Gift to the World and loves to flaunt his talents. All of that is just a cover for the real him, the sincere and caring person that he is too scared to reveal to the world.

OUTLOOK ON LIFE
Mason believes that since things happen when they want (thanks to his brother telling him this) he just lives life like it's his last. He sees his life going in any direction he puts it towards and does whatever he feels like doing.

PERCEPTION
Fight, fight, fight until you win. That is how he sees the situations he gets himself in, not that he needs to stop being reckless, no, he just sees fighting as the only option.

STANDPOINT
He thinks highly of himself, probably too highly of his own talents. He thinks he can beat anyone and win at anything he puts his mind to.

PHILOSOPHY
"Live life with no regrets, because regrets will only keep you from the greatness to come if you keep doing what you feel like doing."

TABOOS
Serious Relationships.
Boring People.
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=APPEARANCE, #80E633, solid]
HEIGHT
6'2"

WEIGHT
214 lbs.

BODY TYPE
Slim and Athletic

SKIN
Light Honey Brown

HYGIENE
95.9/100 (No one has perfect hygiene but Jason comes pretty close).

EYE COLOR
Hazel/Light Brown

HAIR COLOR
Dark Brown

HAIR LENGTH
Short

HAIR TYPE
Afro-Textured & Very Curly

HAIR STYLE
Shaved on the sides and kept curly and longer on the top.

SCARS
N/A

PIERCINGS
Only his Ears

BIRTHMARK
A dollar coin size one on the back of his right elbow.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=APPEARANCE, #E08566, solid]
HEIGHT
6'3"

WEIGHT
241 lbs.

BODY TYPE
Athletic & Muscular

SKIN
Medium Cocoa Brown

HYGIENE
90.7/100 (Mason's reckless behavior does mess with his hygiene and his partying ways as well).

EYE COLOR
Dark Brown

HAIR COLOR
Dark Brown

HAIR LENGTH
Medium

HAIR TYPE
Afro-Textured & Kinky

HAIR STYLE
Shaved on the sides, into a Fade and kept up high on the top. A New Age High Top.

SCARS
Multiple small scars on his back, biceps and legs from his crazy antics over the years.

PIERCINGS
Ears & Nipples

BIRTHMARK
A crown shaped, quarter size one on the back of his left leg.
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=INVENTORY, #80E633, solid]
CASUAL STYLE
[spoili]
maxresdefault.jpg

rs_634x1024-150626100908-634.Mens-Fashion-Street-Style-Paris.jl.062615.jpg

[/spoili]

FORMAL STYLE
[spoili]
a4e4a7faf3aec39c4075f15cc7a210ff.jpg

2015-Men-Formal-Dress-Suits-Fashion-black-navy-Business-Suit-men-wedding-suits-mens-tuxedos-Style.jpg

[/spoili]

COMBAT STYLE
[spoili]
This is what Jason will wear eventually when he learns more about his power and The Corrupted.
c21b3ffdb62051e36ea775eeec1159bd.jpg

[/spoili]

ACCESSORIES
[spoili]
These are Jason's main things, his lucky necklace, favorite hat, father's watch, etc...
Why-Mens-Accessories-Are-Soaring-in-Popularity.jpg

[/spoili]

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=INVENTORY, #E08566, solid]
CASUAL STYLE
[spoili]
055f6a6b2bc5b8bca547692f57770daa.jpg

dc22f0741644ff1dbdb91105cc4ca0a4.jpg

[/spoili]

FORMAL STYLE
[spoili]
0f89d3a8d457fb55fab5fea53a4f40bd.jpg

prom%2Bready6.png

[/spoili]

COMBAT STYLE
[spoili]
Mason doesn't really have a combat style of clothing but later he will eventually learn to adopt is own style.
09b3f8300cd29b8a0418fe2573030427.jpg

[/spoili]

ACCESSORIES
[spoili]
Mason loves anything that blings and shines.
men-accessories.jpg

b81f51bf1c7d169bf87577526aba444f.jpg

new-2014-men-hip-hop-vintage-jewelry-18k-gold-silver-magnetic-tape-microphone-long-pendant-necklace-chain-accessories-necklaces_1678310.jpg

[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=POWER & SKILLS, #80E633, solid]
MANIPULATION
Cold Manipulation

RESTRICTIONS
Since he hasn't had any practice with his power at all, Jason can only decrease the temperature in small rooms. He doesn't have the power or capability yet to cause absolute zero of an entire city.

2. Jason's manipulation takes time to effect a full room and can sometimes get out of hand and make everyone in the room or area feel freezing cold. He has to learn how to control and condense the coldness on one or multiple targets.

3. Right now, Jason can only freeze others by touching or holding onto them. If he doesn't have skin to skin contact with another, his manipulation will cause everyone to get cold and possibly freeze in the spot. He has to have contact with another for now to just effect that specific target. Later when he learns more about his power he will be able to concentrate the coldness on one target and freeze their atoms in place and possibly create an ice-like effect towards the target.

4. Jason's power works in tandem with Mason's power and when they learn to work together, the twins will have the power to control all forms of temperature and use their powers together to make each individual manipulation stronger and more of use in any situation they might find themselves in the near future.​

SKILLS BEFORE THE ABDUCTION
Cooking.
Analyzing Situations.
Quick Thinking.
Highly Intelligent.
Musically Gifted.
Resourceful.
Multilingual.

SKILLS AFTER THE ABDUCTION
Advanced Tech Knowledge.
Chemistry.
Herbology.
Self-Defense.
Tracking.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=POWER & SKILLS, #E08566, solid]
MANIPULATION
Heat Manipulation

RESTRICTIONS
Mason's power is connected to his emotions and since he can be a hothead most of time, his power will raise the temperature of the room and cause people to sweat and possibly have heat strokes if too close to him when he's "heated." He will have to learn to control his emotions before learning to control his manipulation.

2. He needs concentration and a clear mind for his manipulation to function properly. Unlike his brother's manipulation, decreasing temperatures, Mason's manipulation is to increase temperatures and it can happen at an instant if he doesn't concentrate on what or who he wants to use his power on. He could potentially melt a living being if he isn't careful and doesn't learn to control the more intense manipulation of temperatures.

3. Since he knows nothing about his power, Mason will only be able to increase the temperature in small areas and use his power to boil the insides of living beings.

4. Mason's power works in tandem with Jason's power and when they learn to work together, the twins will have the power to control all forms of temperature and use their powers together to make each individual manipulation stronger and more of use in any situation they might find themselves in the near future.

SKILLS BEFORE THE ABDUCTION
Cooking.
Basic Combat.
Street Smarts.
Somewhat Intelligent.
Multilingual.
Musically Gifted.

SKILLS AFTER THE ABDUCTION
Increased Speed & Agility.
High Pain Tolerance.
Leadership.
Advanced Melee Combat.
Weapon Knowledge.
Survival Tactics.
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=RELATIONSHIPS, #80E633, solid]
ACQUAINTANCES
(OPEN)

FRIENDS/ALLIES
Mason Reeves
(OPEN)

ENEMIES
Mason Reeves (Sometimes)
(OPEN)

FAMILY
Julius Reeves (Father/48/Alive)-PIC
Natalia Reeves (Mother/46/Alive)-PIC
Mason Reeves (Twin Brother/22/Alive)-PIC
Katelyn Reeves (Sister/4/Alive)-PIC
Champion Reeves (Dog/10 Months/Alive)-PIC

LOVERS
(OPEN)
Definitely not a Virgin. Jason hasn't had as many lovers at his brother has though.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=RELATIONSHIPS, #E08566, solid]
ACQUAINTANCES
(OPEN)

FRIENDS/ALLIES
Jason Reeves
(OPEN)

ENEMIES
Jason Reeves (Sometimes)
(OPEN)

FAMILY
Julius Reeves (Father/48/Alive)-PIC
Natalia Reeves (Mother/46/Alive)-PIC
Jason Reeves (Twin Brother/22/Alive)-PIC
Katelyn Reeves (Sister/4/Alive)-PIC
Champion Reeves (Dog/10 Months/Alive)-PIC

LOVERS
(OPEN)
Mason loves flirting and playing games, he has never had a serious relationship, maybe one day he will be with someone longer than a month. He has had a few people he would considered lovers and more than just FWB, only a few.
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=TWINS' HISTORY, #99ccff, solid]
W.I.P.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=MISC, #80E633, solid]
VOICE
Jordan Fisher

THEME SONG
LINK

BATTLE THEME
LINK
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=MISC, #E08566, solid]
VOICE
Trevor Jackson

THEME SONG
LINK

BATTLE THEME
LINK
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
very-nice-anime-girl-hair.jpg

lines-stars-243923.gif

rt4x2OO.gif

Name:
Letizia Jane Fiore

Nicknames:
Zia ★ Letti

Titles:

Birthday:
1st May

Blood type:
O Negative

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

lines-stars-243923.gif

SdjuoHx.gif

Before the abduction Zia was quite closed off and silent that most often thought her to be mute. She was the type that wanted to fade into the background when there was to many people around or to simply leave in these situations. It was not that she hated large crowds but her own insecurities and need to think first left her often to worried to even speak up. It created an image of cold indifference to those around her. Her actions towards others would often be accompanied by a silence. Those that knew her well then knew of the little signs and motions that were her emotions/reactions.

Upon returning, Zia has simply discarded the constant worry that once plagued her about speaking up or acting before thinking. She still does often think ahead but now she can be quite a bit more impulsive and visibly emotional. Zia has become incredibly blunt in this change in personality. She seems to have confidence now though not enough to be egotistical. Zia is also quite friendly now that she can bring herself to chat with others and interact with them. She is still retains her serious nature though, most of the time. Zia is much more sarcastic, playful and mischievous after returning, often seen with a light smirk or grin. However, she now fears deeply being left alone.

★ Butterflies
★ Flowers
★ Naps
★ Sketching
★ Planning
★ Being around others

Dislikes:
★ Shades of green except Mint Green
★ The mornings
★ Medication/hospitals of any kind
★ Being Alone
★ Insanely loud noises
★ Swimming
★ Repetition

Strengths:
★ Martial arts knowledge/skill
★ Moderate level of cooking skill
★ Good with sketches
★ Moderate level of medical knowledge/skill

Weaknesses:
★ Often random moments of lethargy - Iron deficiency
★ Being alone terrifies her
★ Fear of drowning
★ Right handed and so reliant slightly more on that side

Fears:
★ Being Alone
★ Drowning

lines-stars-243923.gif

Ew5eYOH.gif

Height:
5''5

Weight:
120lbs

Skin:
Pale ★ Ivory

Hygiene:
Good

Face shape:
Oval

Eye shape:
Upturned eyes

Eye color:
Grey-Blue

Hair Color:
Lilac

Hair Length:
Just below her shoulder blades

Hair Type:
Wavy

Hair Style:
Often left down or in a ponytail at the back of her head

Scars/brands:
None

Piercings:
One in each ear

Birthmarks:
One on the back of her neck.

lines-stars-243923.gif

fSKhaUu.gif

Casual outfits:
Her most casual outfits involve simply tank tops, which are mostly always white, with a chiffon button up on top that is often left open. If she is not wearing the chiffon over top she will wear a leather jacket with army camouflage patterns on the sleeves, strangely in a deep blue. Occasionally she wears over sized tops that fall to her mid thigh, normally pastel coloured. Often accompanied by a pair of jeans and boots, often army styled, both with heels or normal boots.

Formal outfits:
Zia has one floor length gown in a similar lilac shade to her own hair. It appears around the top to mid thigh as if wrapping before a chiffon skirt trails to the floor where it is met by light bustles. It has one shoulder strap on the right. It is often accompanied by her usually adorned silver necklace and random bracelets. Normally matched with pair of white heels.

Zia also has a short dress that reaches her mid thigh. It is white mainly but has black decor in the style of flowers on the left side which also is used to make a one shoulder strap. The skirt is layered. Matched with black heels and black clutch normally.

Combat outfits:
Her combat outfit primarily consists of a simple tank and a pair of tight leggings. As her powers require her to make contact with someone right now she keeps her arms bare a majority of the time. Hair is normally tied back into a side braid while she adorns a pair of combat boots, non heeled ones. Zia also has a black sleeveless jacket in a leather like material that she zips over the top. Normally accompanied by a belt around her waist that she can hold a few items on, normally medical wraps and other important items in case of emergencies.

Accessories:
She has a simple silver chain necklace with a hand made feather charm that she always wears.

Makeup:
Zia doesn't often wear make up any more except the occasional eye liner and lip balm. In form occasions she wears light pink lipstick and matching eye shadow to whatever dress it is. Zia does however wear a lot of nail varnish.

Equipment:
Normally on her she carries medical supplies, though the bare minimum, just in case she gets hurt or in case she hurts someone else.
TBA

Trinkets:
TBA

lines-stars-243923.gif

ZOiqWb1.gif

Manipulation:
★ Poison

Restrictions:
★ Currently it can only be produced from her skin
★ Currently it is only non-lethal poisons though they can hurt the corrupted.

★ Martial arts
★ Medicinal knowledge

Skills after abduction:
★ Martial Arts
★ More tolerable to pain
★ Medicinal knowledge
★ Silent movement/ steps

lines-stars-243923.gif

6zDMQvJ.gif

Acquaintances:

Friends/Allies:
★ Derek Holmes - Manager
★ Eleanor Knowles - Make up artist - Best friend

Enemies:
★ Maria Hart - Model - Rival in some sense

Family:
★ Gino Fiore - Restaurant owner - Father
★ Bella Fiore - Librarian- Mother

Lovers:
★ None

lines-stars-243923.gif

RwVotim.gif
★ ★ ★

Letizia had always been a quite child who would stand behind her parents legs to avoid newcomers. She would avoid meeting peoples gaze and often just mutter to herself when she couldn't bring herself to speak to new people. Letizia was completely fine with talking to her family though, in fact she was bright and almost perky when she was around their familiarity. However, once it came to new people and places she would shrink away from it, as if to hide. This kept her from making to many friends in her younger years. She had a few, one being Eleanor Knowles who would often drag her out to talk with the other children even if she only got out a few words.

With passing years her confidence grew but she still was a quiet character. By her teens she was often called 'Zia' by everyone around her due to Eleanor's insistence on the matter. She was a normal teenager by all means, other that her quiet nature, that would go out to parties and shopping with her friends. When it came to a point in her life she was deciding what to do with her life, Zia was stumped. Eleanor wanted to go off and become a make up artist for actors and actresses and their other friends had life goals already.

Letizia did not.

It took her months to even pick what she would do in her next stage of education and even then she was not completely for it. Nothing really suited it. Eventually she got recruited for some modelling job by chance with Star Prestige. It was a one time thing but she had fit the criteria for the model needed. Letizia got permission from her parents and she agreed, signed the contract and weeks later was at the set. It was absolutely terrifying, something she would tell anyone who asked. Not only did she rarely speak, which seemed to make a few people uncomfortable, but she seemed to have a sense of coldness about her that made her seem uncaring, even if she was shaking inside. However, she was a natural. Letizia's aloofness and cold demeanor seemed to have some appeal and soon enough she was offered a chance to become a full time model for the company.

For a few years she was slowly growing up the ladder in her company. There were highs and lows as at one point she even came close to just quitting when the stress began to cause migraines and leave her emotionally tired. A rivalry developed with Maria Hart, one of the other top models of the agency. Eleanor soon enough got hired into the company and worked in partnership with Letizia which honestly made her job so much easier.

The period before she vanished she had become well known, doing shoots for various magazines and covers. She had interviews and catwalks. Letizia enjoyed her job as her fame grew. She settled down around her 'crew' and so more people came to know her well, the real her.

Then she vanished.

Her family and company became frantic with searching for her as she simply vanished. One second she was in her room, the very next she was gone and no one knew a thing. However, a year later the lilac haired model returned, walking out of her dressing room as if nothing at all happened. To say she was shocked when they told her she had been gone for a whole year was a understatement as Letizia basically freaked out. What shocked her work and friends though was how visible she was about her shock. She basically became hysterical.

It took her a few months to return to her previous point in the company and fame, though her return seemed to spark more interest in her. However, now she was different. Letizia was obviously more confident and spoke more. She teased people occasionally and even made jokes. People seemed to prefer this version of Letizia more, though thankfully she could still pull off her 'cold' look for photos and shoots. Years have passed since her absence/abduction and everything so far has been focused on her work, family and friends. It's been calm...

★ ★ ★

lines-stars-243923.gif

vMMTzU2.gif

Voice actor:
★ Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) ★

Theme song:

Battle theme:

Status
Not open for further replies.