Kanari +The Phoenix of Norindul+
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
12pm - 4pm, 10pm - 12am EST Monday - Friday (Not always able to RP on the weekends, but reachable if needed)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Anything except realistic stuff.
210zujo.jpg

00:00 EST
November 17, 2020
Location Unknown
"The World's New Master"​

"OoMa ShiYa Mo Haya Mi…"
Three voices echoed off the walls of the dim cavern in the middle of nowhere. The dancing light of a fire bounced around, flickering with each word. Mist surrounded them, seemingly almost unnatural as the fire and area around the cultists were untouched by the fog.

Vi epi availo zipweml, availo ztewi. Ozi oz."
The males chanted around the ritualistic flames, the age difference was apparent. The three were brothers and they stood around the fire draped in cloaks of different colors. The eldest of the three wore crimson red, and the energy around him seemed to match. His eyes showed of bloodlust and greed, and his stance was naturally threatening. The middle brother wore deep blue, with blue energy shimmering around him as well. He a calm and collective person, with a hidden desire to torture and hear the agonizing screams of his victims. The youngest wore pure black, and the energy around him surged vigorously as he chanted. He was a mystery, even his brothers were perplexed as to what his true intentions were. His expression and actions spoke of obedience, however his eyes told a different story.

"Cher, Aeom, Deon, to moet for de, Bu Denae de mo fa may, Enneya by za wo."
They all held out their hands and the energy that had been building around them formed into orbs above their cupped hands.
"Bring me the world."
The all stated before pushing the orbs towards the entrance of the cave, and side by side the energy flew out. The ritualistic campfire and mist vanished the moment they left, but the cavern remained lit with the candles on the walls.

For a few moments there was nothing but silence, until the middle one chimed in.
"Who do you think it will be?" He asked with a little shake of nervousness to his voice.
"Obviously, me!" The oldest replied confidently. "I have more experience in this world, and I'm the strongest one here! I'm more fit to lead as well."
"No! You may have more experience, but I am more intelligent. The saying goes 'brain over brawn' and I'm definitely the one with the brains. I'll lead the world with strategy!" The middle one retorted, a hint of disgust twisted with his words.
"Please, that's not always true! I can crush that brain of your with one hand."
"Psh, well I do know one thing…"
"Yeah? Must be the only thing."
"…"
"Uhhg continue… Little bitch." The oldest groaned.
"… It definitely won't be him." The middle one nodded at the youngest, who remained silent, staring patiently towards the entrance with a blank look on his face.
"You're right about that."
"I bet he dies first."
"We can only hope."
"They're back!"

The three orbs rushed inside and flew directly towards the youngest, the two older brothers smirked with satisfaction until a frown interrupted as the orbs froze in front of the boy. He began to chuckle and soon it grew into a vicious cackle.
"No!"
"How could this happen!" The red and blue orbs began to circle as the black one floated above him.
"You imbeciles, you think you can lead the world? You don't deserve the world, you've never worked a day in your lives for it. I've worked and worked nonstop for you two and father ever since I was able to walk without a single ounce of appreciation. I've been your servant, your punching bag, your test subject, and the list continues on and gets worse." He paced back and forth as the orbs continued to circle. As his anger flickered, the orbs would as well. The other two were frozen in fear; they knew their time had come, and they regretted everything they have done up to this point. "Now it's my time, and you two are finally going to repay me for all the things I've put up with, by being my slaves for the rest of your miserable lives… And you will suffer, along with the rest of society, I'll make sure of that. I'll lead this world into oblivion." The young one spoke with mischief and victory as the orbed flew through the two then joined the black orb swirling above their master's head.

The moment the orbed touched the brothers, however, they immediately hunched over screaming out in pain. Their bodies contorted in agony and their cries continued until liquid the same color of the orb that went through them began excreting from their eyes and mouth. While they could no longer scream, they let out blood curdling gurgles and moans that would cause anyone's stomach to twist.

"Now…" The young one commanded with a voice of pure malice. "Bow before your master." After much struggling, the brothers were forced to obey.
All that could be heard from the cavern was the echoing sound of malevolent laughter.

The world has fallen into disarray by strange orbs, they creatures they're turning people in resemble zombies, but they are not the same. Societies have fallen apart, governments have collapsed, and buildings have crumbled. To many it seems like the end, but to a few, it was a new world.

• bik9z.jpg

The Corrupted are humans who lost their free will the moment the orbs touched them. They are controlled by "The Master" and whatever orders he gives them they must carry out, whether they like it or not.

Difference (to Zombies)

-They are living. Unlike zombies who are dead, the Corrupted are merely in a possed-like state.
    -There seems to be some kind of order to them.
    -It seems to be magic that transformed them
    -They are categorized by the colors they discharge;
    Red: strong, blood thirsty, unintelligent
    Blue: Fast, smart, physically weak
    Black: Unknown, it's rare to find one and those who run into one never survive to release the intel

Similarities (to Zombies)

-Contagious if scratched or bites
    -No will of their own
    -Extremely vicious
    -Don't sleep
    -Wonders around attacking anything other than other Corrupted.

Appearance

They look like humans with a really bad flu pretty much. Also there's liquid (color varies depending on what orb touched them) dripping (or pouring) from they're mouth and eyes.
    ...Also finding pictures of them was a bitch, I found some really creepy shit that I won't post here.
    and I may have nightmares tonight...

More info TBA

rupw1f.jpg

• s665wx.jpg

The orbs didn't touch everyone in the world there are survivors of the first wave of orbs.
    Some roam the land in search of a safe place, these people are able to handle themselves within the chaos of the world, veterans, criminals, officers, pretty much anyone skilled in combat and survival. These are the "Nomads" (cliched I know). This category does not take up the majority of survivors, but there are a few out there. Some are hostile to other survivors, some help out if they can and move on, others ignore all and keep to themselves.

The other set of survivors stay in camps as the "Settlers". These consist of mainly civilians who can't fend for themselves against the corrupted. The camps are usually leaded and/or protected by those who have combat skill and experience, otherwise the camps are quickly destroyed by the Corrupted.

More info TBA

33otnxc.jpg

• noyet3.jpg

12:00 pm, April 23, 2015; several people vanished from their homes, works, schools, etc. From kids to adults, males and females, white, black, Asian, Native American, there were no patterns, and no trace. For a while many were on the hunt for them, the local PDs, Private detectives, even the FBI, but there was no luck, it was like they no longer existed. That was, until 12:00pm, April 23, 2016; when they all reappeared exactly where they vanished. However, certain things about them had changed. Some had personality changes, others acquired skills they didn't have before such as building things, first aid, tracking, etc., etc. Not all were affected the same, but one was the same for each of them; they could not remember what happened to them during the year they were gone.

They try to settle back into their normal lives, but a certain feeling lingered in the back of their heads, nothing seemed permanent, they were anxious, as if something was coming, and as time got closer and closer to the First Wave, this feeling grew and they began remembering more skills of survival. When the First Wave finally hit they knew this was what they were waiting for, and they were fully equipped to survive it. While civilians thought this was a time of despair, those who vanished 5 years ago felt a relief as the anxious feeling finally disappeared.

00:00EST on the day of the First Wave something awoke within the Prepared, those awake found that they could do something no normal person could do. Earth manipulation, aura manipulation, darkness manipulation. They found that they could manipulate some kind of matter, but only one. It was an adventure in itself for them to figure out how it works.

Here's the part everyone hates...
    Character Rules:
    1) Please be creative with your characters and lets try to have some variety with them. If you see a character up that's similar to the one you're about to post then try to change something to make it more unique. This can be hard sometimes but I don't want ten million stoic heartless badasses or something like that.

2) Your character can only manipulate ONE thing. And it can not be the same as another character's power. There can be similarities, but they cannot be the same. And it cannot be a broad manipulation. It manipulates a single thing. As the rp progresses the manipulations will get stronger and stronger, so don't worry. Everyone will be OP in the end. Please message me when choosing your manipulation so we can talk about whether it's taken, not okay, or needs to be modified, and discuss restrictions. (There will be a lot of restriction in the beginning, but as your character gains experience, I will message you all about upgrading. Think of it as a video game. The more experience you gain the more spells/abilities you get.)

3) Your characters just received their abilities and haven't even had it for an entire day. you are not masters of this ability yet, character development is very important and extremely interesting, use it.

4) Characters age can range from 6 to 60 (just to put a number on it. if you want anyone younger, then you would need to also play the guardian, or have some one else play the guardian.)

5) Before you can post, your character must have at least one established relationship with one of the other characters. It can be anything from lovers to enemies, best friends to just a regular at your workplace. Be creative.

6) Before you can post in IC, you must fill out all the required fields in the character sheet marked by the asterisks.

*No split personality characters, I'm reserving it.

Also to clear things up;
    They vanished at 12:00pm, on April 23, 2015.
    They returned at 12:00pm, on April 23, 2016.
    The orbs are summoned and manipulations gained at 12:00am, on November 17, 2020
    IC takes place at 6:56pm, on November 17, 2020

More info TBA

2s84g1l.jpg

Important people

"The Master"
"The Teacher"

TBA
...[/hr]

RP Rules:

1) Follow Iwaku's rules.

2) @Aka~Kitsune is my CoGM. She and I are able to control characters, make new rules, kick players, etc.

3) You guys can use gore (I love gruesome posts) and romance/vulgarities (I encourage it) are allowed, but when it comes to actually having sex, please don't go into detail. Fade to black or take it to the PMs or something like that, this is not a libertine!

4) 1 post a week is required from everyone. I understand that real life gets in the way, but if you're going to vanish please let me know so we can move your character into a position that doesn't hold your fellow players back from posting. If you do vanish without telling me or Aka, after one week you will receive a warning. If it happens again then you will be kicked from the rp. All you have to do is let me or my CoGM know if you can't post for a week, we can move your character if they're interacting with someone so you're not holding them back, and you will be excused for that week. You are also excused if someone else is holding your character back and you are unable to post without a reply.

5) Although this apocalypse is happening all over the world, please remain within Tullytown.

6) While drama is welcomed in IC, please don't cause drama out of character with your fellow players. If something arises please come to me privately and we can come up with something to fix it.

7) No perfect characters, they are beyond boring and will be rejected. Flaws, weaknesses, etc. Let's get those creative juices flowing and create someone who can make this story so much more interesting, because characters are the source of a good plot.

8) People can have up to 3 characters for now, but no one is forced to have multiple characters. In fact, if you think you won't be able to handle multiple characters then I implore you to only have one.

9) I expect intermediate writing or higher when it comes to posts. If I see a one liner I will kick you in less than a heartbeat. I'm not expecting novels, as my favorite GM always says, "Length doesn't matter, it about how you use it" or something like that (>_> perv). Quality over quantity pretty much. But I do understand that sometimes writer's block strikes (I fall victim to it many times). Push past it and try your best, your posts don't have to be perfect masterpieces.

10) Initiative is a must! You also need to be able to post on your own, obviously you won't be doing this all the time, but it will happen often. If you have character plots you want to play out let me or my CoGM know so we can help and make it happen.

11) Imagination is requires.

12) You must have fun!!!

I can add more rules, and will if its necessary.

Character Sheets:
Prepare for this monster...

(*=required, the others are nor required, but preferred. I'm a huge fan of detailed CS. You can add to it as well if you want)

General

Name:*
Nicknames:
Titles:
Birthday:
Blood type:
Sexual Orientation:*
Symbol: (This would be a symbol that represents your character, you don't have to have one right away, it can be developed, nor do you have to have one all.)

Personality

Personality before abduction:*
Personality after abduction: (*unless the personality stayed the same)
Dislikes:*
Strengths:*
Weaknesses:*
Fears:*
Morality:
Etiquette:
Attitude:
Outlook on Life:
Perception:
Standpoint:
Philosophy:
Taboos:

Appearance

Height:*
Weight:*
Body type:*
Skin:*
Hygiene:
Face shape:
Eye shape:
Eye color:*
Hair Color:*
Hair Length:*
Hair Type:
Hair Style:*
Scars/brands:
Piercings:
Birthmarks:

Inventory

Casual outfits:
Formal outfits:
Combat outfits:
Accessories:
Makeup:
Equipment:
Weapons:
Trinkets:

Powers and abilities:

Manipulation: (Only one, and it cannot be the same as another character's)*
Restrictions:* (This will be updated as you progress, your character will get stronger and push past the restrictions from before. But to start off, since your character is completely new to the ability, they will ow absolutely nothing about their new manipulation, so they must learn and develop as we go along in the plot.)
Skills before the abduction: (stuff like cooking, combat skills, tracking, etc.)*
Skills after abduction: (Survival skills you did not have before) (*unless skills were not added after the abduction)

Relationships:
Must have one pre-established relationship with one of the other characters before you can post.*

Acquaintances:
Friends/Allies-
Enemies-
Family-
Lovers-

History
(not extremely necessary, but definitely preferred)

Misc

Voice actor:
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other: (other things that may have changed after the abduction [specify if this is the case], random stuff that isn't categorized above)

More will be added to this.

Last edited:
8e5e8078a5309f79ee38a248f8dcc967_480.jpg

lines-christmas-120974.gif

zpdcjMT.gif

Name:
Charlotte Knight

Nicknames:
Char

Titles:
✿ Candy Child ✿

Birthday:
1st January

Blood type:
A+

BsH206Q.gif

Personality before abduction:
Before the abduction, Charlotte was like any child. She was smiley, bright and always curious. Charlotte was a calm child despite this. She would approach things carefully but full of enthusiasm and often would question people around her about something new. Words, books, pictures, animals, everything grasped her attention. Charlotte was scared of few things due to this. She was mature for her age even then, wanting to act older and have responsibility from the moment she learnt the word.

Personality after abduction:
After the abduction, Charlotte stayed pretty much the same. She is still is always seen smiling and asking questions though it seems to be the "calm" aspect of her that has taken a turn. Charlotte seems to always be active, hyper and alert. She no longer has the attention to sit and read, to learn. She is seen much more running around, messing with gadgets, playing games or generally causing mischief. Not only this but Charlotte has gain a few fears in the change. The darkness terrifies her beyond compare and she cannot even explain why. Her candy obsession from before the abduction seems to just have increased ten fold.

✿ Desserts
✿ Asking questions
✿ Games
✿ New things and exploration
✿ The colour Orange and Lime Green
✿ Dancing

Dislikes:
✿ Boredom
✿ Being still
✿ The dark
✿ Silence
✿ Frogs and bugs
✿ The cold

Strengths:
✿ Quick and Agile
✿ Enthusiastic

Weaknesses:
✿ Easily manipulated/tempted
✿ Fear of the dark

Fears:
✿ The dark

C2zoPTV.gif

Height:
4''5

Skin:
Fair

Face shape:
Heart Shape

Eye shape:
Round

Eye color:
Crystal Blue

Hair Color:
Blonde

Hair Length:
Shoulder length

Hair Type:
Straight

Hair Style:
Down with two clips pinning fringe to her right side

Scars/brands:
None

Piercings:
Ears pierced.

Birthmarks:
None

pDXvjrZ.gif

Casual outfits:
Her most casual outfit is a simple t-shirt in whatever pattern she has for the day along with a pair of shorts or a pleated skirt. A pair of white ankle length socks and brown flat lace up boots. Her hair is left down. Wears a pink jacket over it with the hood being made to look like cat ears. Headphones always present.

Formal outfits:
Charlotte's dress for formal occasions in a pastel blue colour that reaches her knees. Over the blue is thin white lace that decorates it down the torso. The thin material creates two transparent puffy short sleeves. It has a white collar to finish. The lace over the skirt is decorated with tiny polka dots with ruffles at the end of the skirt. She wears a pair of white flats with the dress and her fringe is pinned away from her site by a butterfly clip.

Combat outfits:
Similar to her casual outfit.

Accessories:
Always has her headphones on her except in formal occasions when she hides them in a bag. Has a charm bracelet on her.

Makeup:
None

Equipment:
Headphones
Seemingly unlimited stashes of candy

Trinkets:
TBA

cx5P3Du.gif

Manipulation:
✿ Candy ✿

Restrictions:
✿ Can only increase size of candy ✿

Skills before the abduction:
✿ Good Memory
✿ Analytical
✿ Calm

Skills after abduction:
✿ Faster and more agile than before
✿ Good memory
✿ Relies more on instinct

V20bOjH.gif

Acquaintances:
TBA

Friends/Allies:
✿ Arima Mania - Best friend

Enemies:
✿ Bobby Garrison - Bully/ Also someone she annoys completely in result

Family:
✿ Rachel Anne Knight - Mother
✿ Kelvin Knight - Father
✿ Samuel Jones Knight - Older Brother

Lovers:
None

erQoIKq.gif

✿✿✿

Charlotte Knight is the second child born to Rachel and Kelvin Knight and younger sister to the eighteen year old Samuel Jones Knight. Since birth she has shown herself to a creature of curiosity. Put anything new in front of her and she would want to play and dissect the item till she understood exactly what it was and what is did. She had even broken her brothers phone at one point in her life because she was curious about it.

Once she was old enough to read she was often found with books as her reading level surpassing her age. Each week she would beg her mother to take her to the library or book store when she had enough money. There was never even a favourite type. One minute she was reading a fantasy book the next she had a scientific book on birds. Anything and everything she could reach was an object for her to study.

At school she was the typical 'nerd'. She would read in her breaks and read while waiting to be picked up. It was all she really ever did. This grabbed the attention of Bobby Garrison who began to bully her. It was simply name calling but it still hurt her. Charlotte however, did not go to her parents about it as she didn't want to worry them as they were currently focusing on Samuel who was hospitalized after a fight.

Then she vanished.

Her parents and Samuel blamed themselves for their focus being else where as they tried to have the police searcher harder for her. They reported that she was last in her room taking a nap and when they came up to get her she was gone. The window was left open, though it was by Charlotte before she vanished, so they believed it to be kidnapping or run away situation.

A year later exactly, Charlotte returned and seemed unaware anything at all happened. Her family was hysterical with worry but they were grateful that she was back. They explained she had been gone for a year and pestered her about where she was. Charlotte had no idea what they were on about. After a while her parents paranoia died down and she returned to school, her abduction being a taboo subject for her family.

Charlotte was different though.

She was constantly energetic and no longer retained her love for books. She would, instead, bolt around her room as if she had unlimited energy. Charlotte would dance and spin, play video games and go outside to run about. Her words would run quickly and sometimes it even became to fast to hear but her parents decided it was just a reaction to the abduction. She ended up seeing a therapist once a month.

Back at school her new self became friends with Arima Mania who quickly became her best friend. Her hyper nature was the complete opposite to the girl's quietness. Charlotte would often drag her out to play and to speak to others even though their classmates were scared of them both. Arima had also vanished for a year on the exact same date as her, even returned on the same day as her and this scared the other children. Everything has been fine and currently Charlotte has spent weeks begging her parents for a puppy, something they are honestly considering as they are finding it harder and harder to keep up with Charlotte as she grows...

✿✿✿

9kxjZXU.gif

Voice actor:
✿ Rin ✿

Theme song:

Battle theme:

General
demon-shinoa.jpg
Name: Shinoa Amaterasu Higashi
Nicknames: Shi-Shi, Noah, Ama, Amy, Terra
Titles: Malevolence, Demon Soldier
Birthday: December 25th
Blood type: AB
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Symbol:
34caf793f3177fff2d43cfb2a4dd9dca.jpg

Personality
1e110217c615ee6bbeb0b09193ca1d27.jpg
Personality before abduction: Once you get to know her, Shinoa is a Kind, Loving, Gentle and very Patient person to others around her. This stems from her past as being the ignored and unwanted child in her family, as she was the youngest and was pretty much the only girl in her Family following the deaths of her Mother and Older Sister. After that, no one in her Family really paid attention to her, her accomplishments or anything. If she was closed to anyone, it would be her Adoptive Brother, but even then they weren't even that close.

However, if you get on her bad side, Shinoa has a hot temper and will often give off sarcastic remarks, comments or answers in response to what she deems idiocy or stupidity. When she loses her temper, she will often say things she doesn't mean and will often start yelling, cursing and will often refuse to hold back until she lets it all out.

In romance, she is very shy around guys that she finds cute, handsome, hot or whatever the case may be. As a result, she has trouble even trying to start a conversation and is easily flustered. When she sees someone that she likes with someone else, Shinoa doesn't take it very lightly and falls into a brief state of depression, where she will just lose interest in her usual hobbies, often distracting herself through other means. Depending on how much she likes that special someone, determines the length of her depression period.

Personality after abduction: For the most part, Shinoa's personality remains the same prior to her life being forever changed. She still carries the pain of never being accepted but is still kind and patient with others. However, she has become more sensitive when it comes to her emotions, so it is easier for her to get upset or angry. She also ends up in tears much faster then she used to whenever she is upset and will cry her heart out if pushed far enough.

+Hair Bows
+Sleeping
+Romance Movies
+Cats
+Guns

Dislikes:
-Rejection
-Loneliness
-Politics
-Smell of Cigarettes

Strengths:
+Strong Team Player
+Kindness
+Patience
+Caring

Weaknesses:
-Succumbs to Vengeance very easily
-Hot Tempered
-Her heavy heart

Fears:
-Losing her loved ones
-Dying alone
-Losing Control
-Harming others emotionally

Morality: "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anyone else to feel that way." Due to the lack of acceptance she has been dealing with her entire life, especially from her family, Shinoa does her best to get along with anyone that she ends up getting close to. Sadly, she also knows what it is like to feel worthless and ignored.

"You hit them and they get back up, I hit them and they stay down!" With her strong sense of justice, Shinoa has very little patience for bullies and often takes matters into her own hands. So if she ever sees someone getting put down, harrassed or harmed, she will go out of her way to do something about it, though that usually results in her victims being badly injured if not killed.

Etiquette: Because her family never really accepted her and left her to her own devices since a young age, Shinoa has grown up to become a nice and caring person to those around her. Often she will go out of her way to help someone in need and won't abandon another person in trouble. She will even smother a kitten...with love.

Attitude: As much as she doesn't want to admit it, Shinoa suffers from a severe form of depression. Despite being the girl that tries to make everyone smile and laugh, she is also the girl that cries herself to sleep almost every night. If she feels guilty about something, she'll even allow it to eat her up unless comforted. She uses Ruthlessness, Sarcasm and Cold Behavior to conceal her depression, but it doesn't always work and if she can't keep it up, she'll just...start crying.

Outlook on Life: Because of how her family treated her, Shinoa has a pessimistic outlook on life and an even more pessimistic outlook on love and romance because of how her past relationships went. As a result of her heart being broken too many times, she is very negative towards love and believes that the best way to prevent her heart from being broken is by pretending that she doesn't have one.

Perception: She is often realistic in certain situations. However, her realism often leads to pessimism, but that doesn't mean she won't try to fight her way out if odds are against her.

Standpoint: Despite her pessimism, she does not lack self-confidence. However, she does not reach the point of arrogance and cockiness. Often she refuses to held back by the term 'Impossible' and isn't afraid to fight her way out if the odds are against her.

Philosophy: Never be afraid to show how much you care or tell someone that you love them. Tomorrow is never promised. Any time can be the last time you see them.

Taboos:
-Harming Innocent People, especially women and children
-Shunning others because they're different
-Giving up
-Betrayal for personal gain
tumblr_nnh44bSdD81u2dzt6o6_400.png

Appearance
hiiragi_shinoa_by_lluluchwan-d8u8adj.jpg
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 95 lbs.
Body type: Slender, but Athletic
Skin: Semi-Pale
Hygiene: Clean; no acne or anything!
Face shape: Round
Eye shape: Round (She is often described as having 'Anime Eyes')
Eye color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Lavender
Hair Length: Shoulder Length
Hair Type: Straight (Mostly)
Hair Style: Hair down to her shoulder and being pinned up with a bow along with side braids
Scars/brands: Demonic Markings on the left side of her face, but they only show when she is angry, but disappear when she starts crying (?)
Piercings: None
Birthmarks: None

Inventory
tumblr_nmwdp6bhwr1u9ao7no1_500.jpg
Casual outfits:
-Outfit 1: Long Sleeve White T Shirt Dress w/ Red and Black Plaid Vest w/ Sashes, Black Jeans, Brown Boots
-Outfit 2: White & Blue Plaid Shirt w/ Jeans and White Tennis Shoes
-Outfit 3: All Black

Formal outfits:
-Outfit 1: Military Uniform
-Outfit 2: School Uniform
-Outfit 3: Prom Dress

Combat outfits:
Outfit 1: Winter Agent
Outfit 2: Field Agent
Outfit 3: Combat Suit

Accessories: She is never seen without that purple bow that keeps her hair tied up

Makeup: She wears Eye Liner, Lipstick and Mascara. Her logic: You have to look good to fight good. Not that the Corrupted care...

Equipment:
-Tactical Knuckled Gloves
-Lockpicks

Weapons:
-Beretta 92F equipped with Grip, Extended Mag & Compensator
-Combat Knife
-M4A1 Assault Rifle equipped w/ Flashlight, Red Dot Sight & Foregrip

Trinkets: No matter where she goes, she always has her Mother's Wedding Ring and her Sister's Engagement Ring, both of which are placed onto one chain necklace. Aside from the two rings that are very precious to her, she also carries her own dog tags in the case that she falls in battle.

Powers and abilities:
Hiiragi.Shinoa.600.1884647.jpg
Manipulation: Electricity

Restrictions:
1. Overuse can prove fatal depending on severity
2. She must recharge once every few days depending on how much she uses her ability
3. It is useless if she is underwater
4. The only ways for her to recharge are to touch power lines or to be struck by lightning

-Tactical Combat
-Mixed Martial Arts
-Ranged Combat (Mainly guns)
-Knife Combat
-Lockpicking

Skills after abduction:
-Parkour
-Basic Cooking
-First Aid
-Improved Hand to Hand Combat Capability

Relationships:
TBA

Acquaintances:
TBA

Friends/Allies-
TBA

Enemies-
TBA

Family
Takashi Higashi (Father, unknown whereabouts)
Kozue Higashi (Mother, Deceased; died of Cancer)
Seishiro Higashi (Older Half-Brother, Whereabouts Unknown)
Shinya Higashi (Adopted Brother, Whereabouts Unknown)
Mahiru Higashi (Older Sister, Deceased; died from Complications with HIV/AIDS two years after her Mother passed)

Lovers-
TBA (But it is something she truly desires right now)

History
In her youth, Shinoa was never accepted. Things only got worse when her Mother and Sister died, as they were the only ones in her life ever in her family to pay attention to her, acknowledge her or care for her. After their passing, Shinoa was left to her own devices... As far as most can tell, Shinoa will only delve deep into her history if she finds one trustworthy. Otherwise, to many she's just a girl who suffers from a severe form of depression and despite that, will do anything to make someone else smile because she knows what its like to feel completely worthless, unwanted and ignored. Sometimes, she'll have outbursts of tears because of years bottling up emotions...

Misc
1444659258-4490ed37e4e7323821d20813089efd16.png
Voice actress: Felecia Angelle
Theme song:

Battle theme:

Other:
TBD

Last edited:
853da9c5.jpg
I will fix the huge name issue when I return in a little bit.

General
[spoili]
General

Name: Jaxon Freed

Nicknames: Jax

Titles: "Hot Shot"

Birthday: July 19th

Blood type: AB +

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Symbol:
Smoke_Letter_J_Wallpaper_m01ua.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality​
[spoili]
Personality
Personality before abduction:
Cocky | Aggressive | Self-Assured | Social

Before the abduction Jax's demeanor was toxic as he would throw out insults left and right whether they were half hazard or not. He was confident in what he knew and what he could do though sometimes his cockiness would get the better of his limited knowledge and skill. He was also decently social though of course his attitude would take a little getting use to but his big mouth was tolerable.

Personality after abduction:
Attentive-Listener | Malicious | Self-Assured | Social

After the abduction some of Jax's personality changed drastically. He was listening to others for more attentively and just more in general than he ever has before. However his aggressive nature turned into a more constant malicious intent towards most people as if it was normal. He was as self-assured as himself as always just without the cockiness and he is as social as usual only he now makes most people feel uneasy when his words become malicious.

Being active
Board Games
Alcohol
Cookies
Deception

Dislikes:
Authority
Gangs
Police
Parental figures
Sour foods
Cats

Strengths:
Dirty Fighter
Athletic
Jaded to violence
Creative
Persistent

Weaknesses:
Mean
Short Temper
Spiteful
Paranoid
Verbally abusive

Fears:
Being constrained
Being buried alive
Being enslaved

Morality:
Chaotic Neutral
(Leanings towards Chaotic Evil after the abduction)

Etiquette:
Blunt, Uncaring

Attitude:
Confident and Hostile

Outlook on Life:
"The world has always been a shit storm of a place but it's best to just go along for the ride and make the most of it along the way."

Perception:
"Well I gotta say at least now those uppity fuckers on the South end finally have something to give em nightmares."

Standpoint:
"In order to thrive in this new world you gotta be more terrifying than the monsters that frighten everyone else."

Philosophy:
"They say fear and violence are the best ways to control people...I can show them how that can be used against them."

Taboos:
+ Slavery
+ Enslavement​
[/spoili]

Appearance​
[spoili]
Appearance
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 175lbs
Body type: Relaxed Athletic
Skin: Light and worn
Hygiene: Decent
Face shape: Sharp U shape
Eye shape: Thin, upside down trapezoids
Eye color: A dull brown, almost gray.
Hair Color: Cherry red crimson
Hair Length: Just past his ears and back of his neck
Hair Type: Frizzy
Hair Style: Spiky downward bangs, slightly unkempt bed head appearance
Scars/brands: Rudimentary slash scars here and there
Piercings: None
Birthmarks: None
[/spoili]

Inventory​
[spoili]
Inventory
Casual outfits:
Jax is most commonly seen sporting a worn white tank top, worn dark green slightly baggy pants, worn light brown work boots and matching black and orange bandana (around his neck and mouth) and thick work gloves.

Formal outfits:
Jax owns no formal outfits to speak of not that he wouldn't mind.

Combat outfits:
Jax's casual outfit has been his combat outfit for years.

Accessories:
Matching black and orange bandana (around his neck and mouth) and thick work gloves.

Makeup:
None

Equipment:
Worn dark green backpack, 1 pistol mag with 18 rounds, matches, meager food rations with a few canned goods and bottles of water, a cooking pot and a crowbar, Bolt cutters

Weapons:
Metal Pipe [4ft Length, 2in diameter, Steel, One closed end, open end has a 90 degree section]

Kitchen knife [6in Length, Steel, Old and worn]

Modern Pistol (9mm) [Reliable but worn, Magazine (18 Rounds)]

Trinkets:
None​
[/spoili]

Powers and abilities​
[spoili]
Powers and abilities
Manipulation:
Smoke Manipulation

Restrictions:
+ Can only generate smoke from his own body

(Smoke continuously seeps out of his mouth in small amounts due to lack of control)
+ Can only increase the volume of smoke
+ Can only control the movement of smoke in it's base form

Brawling, Improvised Weaponry, Deception, Firearms [Pistols]

Skills after abduction:
Basic cooking as well as keen perceptional awareness
[/spoili]

Relationships​
[spoili]
Relationships
WIP

Acquaintances:
+ Allistar Albatross

Friends/Allies:
+ Old man Rivers
(Runs a small deliver service in the slums)

Enemies:
+ Members of the gang he use to be in
+ The Corrupted

Family:
N/A

Lovers:
N/A
[/spoili]

History
[spoili]
History
From the very beginning the slums of Tullytown was and always has been Jax's home. Abandoned on the doorstep of a rundown orphanage he was raised among other orphans; being given some basic education during his early youth although it didn't take long for him to leave the orphanage at the age of thirteen for the streets due to his aggressive nature which wasn't very uncommon for young orphan boys his age and this was a fairly common occurrence. Within a year of living off the streets to no surprise Jason was recruited into one of the local petty gangs within the slums that was made up of misfit youth much like himself.

For the next six years Jax would lie, cheat, steal, fight and kill as that was life for him in the slums. You didn't steal you didn't eat, you didn't fight for what was yours it no longer was and if you didn't kill; you yourself would be dead. At the age of nineteen Jax had a falling out the his gang when they started to enslave women for prostitution and he spoke out about it. When the higher ups in the gang tried to quell Jax with their authority within the gang he fled the gang and started working as a delivery boy of sorts, transporting small packages across the north side of Tullytown for an old man by the name of Rivers. He ran a small under the table delivery business and promised to basically pay Jax with food and meals for carrying out delivers.

Not soon after Jax finished his latest delivery for Old Man Rivers at the age of twenty he vanished suddenly without a trace or word...

Then a year later he reappeared one day walking into Old Man Rivers' little delivery post...as if nothing had happened. Old Man Rivers had become accustomed to Jax being a loud mouth little shit with something to prove to the world but that loud mouth started to listen to him as if he was his grandfather or something. Not many people really knew Jason aside from those in his former gang but Old Man Rivers knew that something had happened to Jax and it changed him, supposedly so far at least it seemed to be for the better as Jason picked up where he left off continuing his deliveries for the old man but to anyone who knew Jax his aggressive nature was no longer wild like some dog on the street but was now cold and malicious in intent. A quick glance in his eyes is all it would take to notice.
[/spoili]

Misc
Voice actor:
WIP
Theme song:
Battle theme:
Other​
[spoili]
Other
To be continued...
[/spoili]

Last edited: