Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Pasi and I will be doing sister's for this one and will be one another's connections.^^
Perfect!!! That works XD

Reactions: Shayla
Mind if I take pyrotechnics? I'm thinking of making twin's one prepared and the other being a survivor.

I have an idea, I'll be taking stone, if'n that is alright.
It's all yours

Mind if I take pyrotechnics? I'm thinking of making twin's one prepared and the other being a survivor.
I sent you a message about your manipulation. I believe Justin is also creating twins.
@Shayla @Sinopa

Sinopa I believe you remember me when I was Royal X whatever the other part the Aura Manipulator lol.

I had to drop the previous one because life and all that but I am so in for the next round.

I'm going to reserve my two favorites:

Aura Manipulation and Telekinesis^^
Normally I won't accept two sets of twins, but since I like the ideas you two have given me and if the pairs aren't similar then I'll accept them. Though I will no longer be accepting twins afterwards.

I have some interest if u are still open
Yep! We are still open for more players!

It's all yours

I sent you a message about your manipulation. I believe Justin is also creating twins.

Normally I won't accept two sets of twins, but since I like the ideas you two have given me and if the pairs aren't similar then I'll accept them. Though I will no longer be accepting twins afterwards.

Yep! We are still open for more players!
Well, I don't know what Shay and Pasi are doing but I planned on having my Twin Boys using their powers working together in unison in a way. My Telekinetic uses telekinesis to help my aura guy unlock more of his power and my aura guy enhances my telekinetic twin. I will have them up this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I need a relationship for my character. Can anyone please help? ;;v;;

I have updated North Tullytown. It's not complete yet, but it does give a good idea on whats in the area. I still need to do descriptions though.

I am in! Doing a clean up again and removing the inactive RPs from my resume. Count me in. Will get to forming my character(s) ASAP.

P.S. Sorry for slow reply, I was all over the place this last month...

Status
Not open for further replies.