Status
Not open for further replies.
@Helena Sky
Well, you still have to fill up "Accepted Dreams/Alice" thingy with our characters.
Other than that, nothing is left!

Was my first post OK? Btw for Ramial's post you put Ronan I don't know if you fixed that or not. What was the post speed you were thinking?

I've been trying to think of a dream character, and I think I've finally got an idea. However, I first must ask a few questions.

1. What makes a dream a dream? What makes them a nightmare?
2. Is it at all possible for there to be a good nightmare, or are all nightmares considered 'evil' in wonderland? (what I mean by this would be a nightmare who primarily visited corrupt/evil people who entered wonderland)
3. Is there anything special that dreams/nightmares can do? Or are they just normal residents of wonderland?
4. Is it possible for dreams/nightmares to have weapons?

I'm sorry if I'm being a nuisance with all these questions, I just don't want to break any lore or mechanics you have set for this world =^.^=

@Helena Sky

@Neko_Green Your first post was more than okay ^.^ And thank you for pointing that out. It was a speed thing and it would have taken a long time for me to notice the mistake on my own.

@Ruby. It's alright to ask any questions you might have. Asking questions isn't a nuisance at all.

1. Hmm. All dreams are considered dreams, good or bad. What makes them a dream and unites them is their birth, their ability to visit humans in the mortal realm, and their residing in Wonderland. Nightmares are classified under an entirely different scale. Nightmares are powerful, evil dreams that have gained the ability to visit multiple humans at once. Ramiel is the first dream to come to this classification. It was made because of him. He is also the only dream to use it as a prefix to their name, almost like an honorific. Nightmare Ramiel.

2. Like stated above, there is only one dream so far to claim the name. I suppose a nightmare could be considered good as long as they don't follow in Nightmare Ramiel's footsteps. In fact, no one aside from Ronan and Chesh would really even to be able to tell that another dream is a nightmare and that's only because the two of them are rather old and powerful dreams themselves. Actually, in a way, they would be classified as nightmares too now that the name for their power actually has a name. They would never consider themselves nightmares though, if that even makes sense.

3. They're pretty much the normal residence of Wonderland. Anything odd they might do would be considered normal by other dreams and only odd to the Alices who can see their true forms in Wonderland. Most dreams aren't that powerful. It take many, many years to gain power and knowledge. Or, in Ramiel's case, sheer determination and willpower. He claimed the status as nightmare and his power by combing through the minds of the humans he visited and infecting them so they could only visit him. The same dream night after night in multiple humans and the power he amassed from it. Since he first started his quest to be powerful and be remembered, he's since infected half of the populace of Earth. That also gave him power by taking it away from other dreams who would have normally visited the humans he's infected.

4. Yes. They can create and wield weapons just like a human in the mortal world. Dreams don't really die though, at least in conventional means. A dream can only be forgotten. Once a dream loses the power to visit humans, they fade away until nothing remains. How long it takes them to fade away depends on how powerful the dream was to begin with and how long they are remembered by the humans. A dream that will always be remembered can never die. That's part of what makes Ronan and Chesh so powerful. Since they were created by the first Alice and adapted into the book 'Alice in Wonderland' as long as someone is reading about them, they will never be forgotten.

hm, with a few tweaks my character I have in mind might work then =^.^= thank you for the quick response. I'll make a character sheet by tomorrow(or rather later today, I'm up far too late) for my dream :3

How fast should we post? Like once a day? Once every few days? Every other day?

So how does this magical necklace work exactly? What from I read it can detect who is corrupted and who is corruptible? How do you tell which one is which?

Last edited:
Sorry for my delay >.< I'll try to post in some minutes, I got into some things and couldn't post Sorry >.<

Sorry if my first post was bad >.< I'm in a little hurry here so I couldn't fully concentrate on the post >.<

@Helena Sky I have one more question for you, that I realized I forgot to ask, as well as a new one I just thought of

Forgotten question: Is wonderland older than the book of wonderland? Or did wonderland come to be because of the original Alice?
New question: Is it possible for dreams to be based off entities? My idea I have is sort of a 'grim reaper-y' dream, as many people have included such a thing in books/myths/religions/etc. =^.^=

@Helena Sky I have one more question for you, that I realized I forgot to ask, as well as a new one I just thought of

Forgotten question: Is wonderland older than the book of wonderland? Or did wonderland come to be because of the original Alice?
New question: Is it possible for dreams to be based off entities? My idea I have is sort of a 'grim reaper-y' dream, as many people have included such a thing in books/myths/religions/etc. =^.^=
That's a good question, the new one that is.

@Ruby. Wonderland existed long before Alice. It was only then that it was discovered. A lot of the really old and powerful dreams stemmed from Alice though. In a way, she made her own view on what Wonderland would be and was such a strong dreamer that it came true. Ronan and Chesh are part of Alice's dream. Respectively the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat. Sure, they've evolved since then since the more powerful dreams can choose their own appearance, but they were a part of the world she created. Somewhere in Wonderland is the piece that Alice created on her own. Ronan and Chesh used to visit it in hopes to see her again, but they know she's gone now and they avoid it like the plague. All around Wonderland are the dreams that she created, but I figured if I used my other idea I'd have far too many to handle. To sum it up: Wonderland was created when the first dream was created. No one knew about Wonderland until Alice visited though, even if they think it's just fiction.

@Ruby. Wonderland existed long before Alice. It was only then that it was discovered. A lot of the really old and powerful dreams stemmed from Alice though. In a way, she made her own view on what Wonderland would be and was such a strong dreamer that it came true. Ronan and Chesh are part of Alice's dream. Respectively the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat. Sure, they've evolved since then since the more powerful dreams can choose their own appearance, but they were a part of the world she created. Somewhere in Wonderland is the piece that Alice created on her own. Ronan and Chesh used to visit it in hopes to see her again, but they know she's gone now and they avoid it like the plague. All around Wonderland are the dreams that she created, but I figured if I used my other idea I'd have far too many to handle. To sum it up: Wonderland was created when the first dream was created. No one knew about Wonderland until Alice visited though, even if they think it's just fiction.
ah, thanks again, I'll try to have a character sheet for my dream(and a post for meghan) up by the end of today =^.^=

I'm a bit too lazy to code at the moment, as such, I'll do so later. for now here is my dream, let me know if anything needs changed =^.^=

Anime_____Girl_with_a_scythe_and_skull_081657_.jpg

Name-
Ria 'The Reaper'
Gender-
Female
Age-
Status-
Dream
Side- Good
Personality- Ria is in one word, a ditz. She's naive, clumsy, and extremely gullible to the point where someone could tell her something she could plainly see isn't true and believe it. However, ignoring those traits, Ria is a friendly person, with a high sense of morality and loyalty. Though Ria is an ancient dream, very few would call her wise.
Bio-
Ria is a dream that's been around since ancient times, though she certainly doesn't seem like it. She is a dream that came to be when people began to see Death as an entity, and she most often visits those who visit Wonderland in their last moments. (have a link to my inspiration)

@Helena Sky I think we are waiting for you. Not sure if you've been busy more not. Just wanted to let you know about this if you had forgotten or something.

@Neko_Green

This message also goes out to:

@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@Lurcolm
@RafaDark
@Michael Kokirin
@Ruby.

I tried to get online yesterday, but they were down for maintenance >_> I'll be posting less since my fiance has come all the way from England to visit. This RP relies heavily on me so it might move a bit slowly, but I promise I will post as much as humanly possible. It just might not be my usual few hour speed. I hope you guys don't mind. I will still put my all into this RP since this is one of my babies. I adore this RP and I adore all the characters who have joined. Two final notes.

1. @Petricus Euryale will finally be joining us as an Alice and a Dream. He's been packing and airport hopping and hasn't had time to post his characters. He'll be posting his sheets shortly since he's sitting next to me now working on them.

2. I'm appointing @Neko_Green the third GM in this RP. Since I won't be able to check up as often as I like and Petricus will be with me, I need eyes here. I figure why not someone who has shown quick and immediate posts and is on Ramiel's side? Only if @Neko_Green accepts this responsibility though.

• Love
Reactions: RafaDark
Oh! And @Ruby. your dream is accepted.

@Neko_Green

This message also goes out to:

@RecentlyInsaneRussian
@Lurcolm
@RafaDark
@Michael Kokirin
@Ruby.

I tried to get online yesterday, but they were down for maintenance >_> I'll be posting less since my fiance has come all the way from England to visit. This RP relies heavily on me so it might move a bit slowly, but I promise I will post as much as humanly possible. It just might not be my usual few hour speed. I hope you guys don't mind. I will still put my all into this RP since this is one of my babies. I adore this RP and I adore all the characters who have joined. Two final notes.

1. @Petricus Euryale will finally be joining us as an Alice and a Dream. He's been packing and airport hopping and hasn't had time to post his characters. He'll be posting his sheets shortly since he's sitting next to me now working on them.

2. I'm appointing @Neko_Green the third GM in this RP. Since I won't be able to check up as often as I like and Petricus will be with me, I need eyes here. I figure why not someone who has shown quick and immediate posts and is on Ramiel's side? Only if @Neko_Green accepts this responsibility though.
I will gladly accept this, just until you are available once again. Does thing mean I will be able to control your dreams and Ramiel to progress the plot?

@ Neko_Green It will give you the ability to enforce the rules as stated and the ability to control Maya if I'm gone for longer than 3 days. You'll have Darla to progress on the Nightmare side. Also, if I know I'll be absent for longer than 3 days, I'll message you with instructions on what the next step in the plot is since it follows a set story line that's already been/being laid out. And thank you, I really appreciate it =33

Status
Not open for further replies.