Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Eric Lance
Gender-
Male.
Age- 19.
Status- Alice.
Side- Good-ish.

Special Ability- He can force his way into another person's mind. While this ability is cumbersome and more of a blunt instrument, meaning that he is unable to control it or use it constructively, it can be used to mentally blast people and shock them. When using this ability he gets a flood of the target's memories, thoughts and emotions for a brief second. These memories/thoughts are often indecipherable and don't last long enough to make much sense.

Personality- Enjoys teasing others and making jokes at their expense. Known to pull a lot of pranks. Though he can be kind to the people he cares about, he is usually detached and keeps himself at an emotional distance. Even going so far as to pretend to like others and be nice to them. Despite not being able to care deeply about any person whom he has ever met. As a life of pretending has lead to him becoming adept at lying to others and pretending to like them, he appears very sociable but would ALWAYS prefer to be alone. Cares just as little about himself, which is reflected in his lack of care for his physical appearance. About all he does care about are the aviator glasses (which he never wears) that were his father's. Enjoys listening to music, singing (though absolutely terrible at it), playing the guitar (though barely any good at it), and whistling.

Appearance-
eric_lance___ahs_by_jackdoyle94-dafvous.png

"The Little Dream"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neko_Green

Think you could rescind your post for a minute? I was getting ready to reply with Ramiel and I think you'd like his response.

I did a post, I skipped the interaction with Ramial and Darla.

@RecentlyInsaneRussian Is Alexander corruptable? Can he join the Nightmare side?

@Helena Sky - Just stopping by. I've noticed that your IC does not have a prefix. I've attempted to add the right prefix to your IC, but it's been removed, twice. Anyhow, please add the right prefix to it. If its a closed sign up, open or otherwise. Thank you.

@Helena Sky (& everyone else) I apologize for not having a post up for a few days, was visiting family and didn't have access to a computer, I'll have something up later today =^.^=

We've all been slow to post these past few days... Myself included xD

Just get around to it when you have the time, don't worry

When I get back I will make a post for my characters and Maya as Sky allowed. Unless they are able to make a post.

I'm here now... Just wasn't really in the mood to write. I'll see what I can throw together.

I'm here now... Just wasn't really in the mood to write. I'll see what I can throw together.
I know you draw? I was wondering if you drew your profile picture. It's really nice!

@Neko_Green I wish. I came up with the concept and had it commissioned from seorry on DA.

Sorry for the delay in my post, but it's up.

*bows apologetically* I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out, I've had a bit of troubles getting focused on writing and I don't want to cause any hold-ups. I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience this might cause

tumblr_inline_nbi9sjy7nu1sks7mm.gif

Hey everyone... I'm here to announce my future absence. I know I've been gone for a while already, but... *sighs* I've just lost my inspiration. Is it too much to ask that you all try to carry on without me? You can puppet my characters as you please because this time I don't think I'll be returning. I'm sorry...

Signing off,
Helena Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.