4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ BY INVITATION ONLY - Alice Human Sacrifice IC

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* ωεℓcσмε тσ ωση∂εяℓαη∂ *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

You think you know what wonderland is..? Go ahead, enlighten me. I'll sit here while you make yourself look like a fool.

Are you done? Good. Anyways, moving on. Wonderland is the land you visit when you dream. You go there every night when you fall asleep. Yes, yes I know your dreams are different each night, but that's only because each night you visit a new dream. A dream is a person who controls the thoughts and minds of sleeping humans. Now, let me explain Wonderlands newest dilemma.

There was a small dream. One that rarely could visit anyone. Even when the dream did manage to find a human, he was barely remembered. He eventually grew tired of this. He grew strong enough to take over Wonderland by becoming a nightmare. Now every human visits this dream night after night when they fall asleep. It's an endless cycle. The same dream every night.

Well, Wonderland finally decided that it was going to fight back. It chose the humans with the strongest minds and pulled them in, successfully putting them in comas. These humans are referred to as "Alices" It doesn't matter if they are male or female, that's what they're called. Hey, don't look at me! I didn't choose the name!

Anyways, so far each Alice has failed, being locked within Wonderland forever by The Dream. From what I've heard, this new bunch is supposed to be better. These Alices are supposed to come with special abilities given to their dreaming selves. Personally, I hope they can free Wonderland from the grip of The Dream. Who am I to hope that..? Why, I'm a little dream myself.

Your mission is to free the original four Alices from the prison that the nightmare has locked them in. Only once you set them free can you storm the Nightmare Palace and fight the nightmare himself to free not only Wonderland, but yourselves. Until Wonderland is free, you will not be free to leave. Your body will remain in a coma in the real world. You'll be trapped as long as Wonderland is under the control of the Nightmare.

Good luck to you all in the fight!

Maya​

~~~~~

Once there was a little dream. Such a tiny dream it was. This dream was barely dreamed and often forgotten. The tiny dream began to think. "How can I make people remember me?" The little dream thought and thought until it came up with an idea. "I know! I'll become a nightmare and make people dream of me!"​

~~~~~

~History~

alice_of_human_sacrifice_base_by_nekoninja12.png

Alyssa~ The first Alice was a wrathful woman of the spade.
And righteously she held a sharpened blade within her hand.
Never hesitating to slay all within her way.
Creating paths of blood that followed her through Wonderland.
Deep into the darkened forest, Alice walked the line.
Captured and imprisoned as an embodiment of Sin.
If it were not for the murderous wake left behind.
No one would have suspected that she had ever been.

Alyx~ The second Alice was a fragile man of the diamond.
The broken echo of the lies within demented words.
He sang his twisted melodies to all in Wonderland.
Creating the image of the sick and the disturbed.
Deadly, yet so beautiful a voice just like a rose.
Was shot by a madman who silenced him to death.
A single rose bloomed in his place with no music composed.
With twisted grin this dying man lay breathing his last breath.

Ami~ The third Alice was an innocent young girl of club.
An enchanting, graceful figure in the world of Wonderland.
She charmed the people in the land to her beck and call.
A peculiar country answering to each command.
So she rose into the throne to be the country's queen.
Consumed by paranoia of her own impending death.
Soon the queen succumbed to a dark and nightmarish dream.
Disguised in kindness, loathing fate, she secured her regime.

And as this past two children walked in the woods.
Partaking in tea underneath the trees they'd never part.
They found an invitation to the queen.
It was the Ace of Hearts.

Kyrian and Kiera~ The fourth Alice was a duo of curiosity.
Both were lost and could not find the boat where they began.
And so they ran through countless open doors so recklessly.
A brother and a sister running wild through Wonderland.
A stubborn elder sister.
A witty younger brother.
But they had strayed too far into Alice's Wonderland.
They were never woken from their terrifying dream.
Forever they would wander this twisted fairy tale.

~~~~~

~Character Sheets~

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Status-
(Dream or Alice?)
Side- (Good or Evil?)
Special Ability- (Alice only)
Personality-
Bio-
(Optional)
Appearance-

~My Characters~

img-thing.jpg
Name- Ramiel
Gender- Male
Age- 15
Status- Dream
Side- Evil
Personality- Very rash, Ramiel thinks that he knows it all since he took over Wonderland. He is very quick to act and even quicker to anger. He enjoys playing games with people, making them think that they've won only to slam his trap down on them at the last second. Although he is evil, he can still be quite adorable, often pouting when he doesn't get his way.
Bio- Ramiel started off as a little dream, one that no one remembered. Eventually he got sick of it and made the transformation into a nightmare. Once he was a nightmare, he became one of the most powerful dreams, easily dominating Wonderland and forcing people to visit him each night.

Maya.png
Name- Maya
Gender- Female
Age- 11
Status- Dream
Side- Good
Personality- Maya is very sarcastic for being a little dream. She'll tell you exactly how it is and not spare your feelings in the slightest. She's a fast talker and prides herself on the ability to talk circles around just about anyone. Unfortunately, this means anyone except her older brother Ramiel.

Abina.jpg
Name- Amaris Arabella Avalon
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Status- Alice
Side- Good
Special Ability- Can control and sway people with the sound of her song voice.
Personality- Amaris tends to be very shy and quiet, only speaking up around those she feels comfortable with. She likes to charge into this head first and get them done and over with. Although she is quiet most of the time, don't let that fool you. She has one heck of a temper.

RedMadHatter2.jpg
Name- Ronan
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Status- Dream
Side- Neutral
Personality- Very calm, quiet, and collected. Ronan has a habit of staying quiet until the very last second and then bursting forth some sort of crazy and devious idea. He enjoys a good prank although when he pulls off one of his big schemes, no one even knows it was him because he keeps so quiet about it. Even though he seems innocent enough, he's usually up to know good.
Bio- Ronan was one of the first dreams ever created by the very first Alice. He accompanied her on her misadventures through Wonderland and spent most of his time pulling her into his elaborate plans to cause some kind of trouble or another. At first he was strictly good, keeping the nightmares away from his Alice that he had sworn to protect. However one day his Alice disappeared and never came back. Ronan hasn't been the same since then. He's been walking the thin line between a good and fun dream and a nightmare of madness.

The_Cheshire_Cat_by_Naimane.jpg
Name- Chesh
Gender- Male
Age- 24
Status- Dream
Side- Neutral
Personality- Chesh is very unpredictable and often very tricky. One minute he's one place and the next he's gone. The most famous feature of Chesh is his Cheshire grin and bright blue eyes. He likes to hover around, bothering people and generally causing confusion with his misdirection. His favorite person to bother is Ronan, which often gets on the hatted boy's nerves very quickly. Chesh doesn't make much seriously and generally doesn't care how the war ends up since Wonderland isn't the same since the original Alice died all those years ago.

~Accepted Alices~
Amaris Arabella Avalon ~ Enchanting Voice ~ Helena Sky
Alexander Nomoyell ~ Magic ~ RecentlyInsaneRussian
Jason Abernathy ~ Chanting ~ Lurcolm
Darla Daymen ~ Tainting Grasp ~ Neko_Green
Marcus 'Zero' Millard ~ Shadowbound ~ RafaDark
Jack Phillips ~ Light Refraction ~ Michael Kokirin
Meghan Moore ~ Burning Script ~ Ruby.
Eric Lance~ Petricus Euryale

~Accepted Dreams~
Nightmare Ramiel ~ Helena Sky
Maya ~ Helena Sky
Ronan ~ Helena Sky
Chesh ~ Helena Sky
Islee ~ Neko_Green
Ria ~ Ruby.
Petrial~ Petricus Euryale

~GM's~
~Their Word Is LAW~

Helena Sky
Petricus Euryale
Neko_Green (Temp)

~Rules~
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "The Little Dream" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have two characters. One Alice and one Dream. ((I know I'm breaking my own rule, but I have plans for the role play))
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my fiance and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.​

Last edited:
I love Hitobashira Alice but I'm not yet so sure if I can join now since I'm pushing my limits. I'll make a CS a bit late ^^; but don't hold a spot for me.

Looks interesting! Sounds a lot like Sekai Oni (which absolutely raped my mind with how all over the place it was).

This, in the least, sounds more organized and more manageable. I'll try to get a CS or two up tomorrow or the day after.~

Okay, I'll hold spots for both of you =33

Wow.
This seems pretty dam interesting, so I will make a CS.

l_96f1f19888df99734b3d6dd9aef314a6.jpg

Name-
Alexander Nomoyell
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Status- Alice
Side- Chaotic Good
Special Ability- Magic.
Yes, it may sound extremely overpowered, but it only works with magic he remembers from fiction or anything he comes in mind with. Yes yes, he needs to remember certain book series or imagine magic in his mind, to develop it. It can be literally anything, so in stressful situations, you better stay in a good range away from him.
Personality- Alex is extremely calculated, doing anything and everything to reach the goal. Need to betray friends to work as a spy in enemies heritage? No problem! Need to nearly kill one of your friend-allies to earn respect from enemy leader, so you can stab him in the back? Sure! But, he usually is extremely caring for his friends and allies, so he will always secretly tell them the truth, believing that they won't spill it out.
The Little Dream

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interesting but today I'm going to California so I might not be able to reply until tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not familiar with the fandom, but it seems very cool. I don't normally do group RPs, actually you probably can't trust me in them, but I'm guessing this will end quicker since there is a set plot you gave us. So I'm cool with that. Here are my characters.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/1236/f/2013/093/0/6/mushrooms_by_lovesoup-d609zx4.jpg
Name- Millie Mushroom
Gender- Female
Age- 65 (looks young)
Status-Dream
Side- Good
Personality- Millie is a curious dream who enjoys wondering Wonderland. She is a bit of a grump, but Millie loves to play around and be very mischievous. Millie enjoys teasing the Alices she meets. Saddly, they all seem all down in the dumps. Millie can be very defensive of her loved ones, but to the might of putting harm to herself. There have been many time in her long life she has lost loved ones and done things she had regretted. Even to the point of almost killing herself. Luckily she had May to get help before it happened.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9d/a8/7d/9da87da7b86a9854c6fa066f4c579dbf.jpg
Name- May
Age- 19
Status- Dream
Side- Neutral
Personality- May is often not seen by her friends as much as they would like. May is a small girl with two cat ears on her head. She is funny and clever when she isn't sad. More often May is hiding along and afraid of the nightmares. She is very cowardice and doesn't like the Alice's very much. May can be crucial unknowingly and can be guided by emotion inside of logic. She has done good, but she struggles to find a reason why to do good.

An idea for Millie is that she will break emotion along the adventure and bare arms to fight with the Alices. May might turn evil and could also be related to Chesh in some way since she is a cat.

Edit: May can be someone's dream if that is a thing.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh yeeeeeeessssss. Let's commence the little dream

Name- Jason Abernathy

Gender- Male

Age- 18

Status- Alice

Side- Chaotic Neutral

Special Ability- Chanting: Simply put, as long as he can sing a chant and make a rhythm, he can alter the world around him as he pleases. Now the easy way to stop this is to mentally inhibit him or silencing him in some undoubtedly creative way

Personality- He does what he wants when he wants. He took the transition from reality to dream very well because he was already living in his head. He is rash and unpredictable, but nonetheless shows only goodwill and loyalty to those who manage to earn it.

Bio-

Jason was born to a family where both his parents were abusive. After he turned fourteen he gouged their eyes out with a soup spoon. Every since he's retreated into a delusional fantasy and went into the coma at an asylum

Appearance-
20160801.jpg

Name- Jason Abernathy

Gender- Male

Age- 18

Status- Alice

Side- Chaotic Neutral

Special Ability- Chanting: Simply put, as long as he can sing a chant and make a rhythm, he can alter the world around him as he pleases. Now the easy way to stop this is to mentally inhibit him or silencing him in some undoubtedly creative way

Personality- He does what he wants when he wants. He took the transition from reality to dream very well because he was already living in his head. He is rash and unpredictable, but nonetheless shows only goodwill and loyalty to those who manage to earn it.

Bio-

Jason was born to a family where both his parents were abusive. After he turned fourteen he gouged their eyes out with a soup spoon. Every since he's retreated into a delusional fantasy and went into the coma at an asylum

Appearance-
View attachment 114962

OMG that's the darkest character that I have seen. I love it!

Question about the world. How are Dreams made? I would like more info on them since my characters are Dreams.

@RecentlyInsaneRussian I love your character, but have you read the rules? I can't accept you yet.

@Neko_Green I'm glad you decided to give my group RP a shot. I don't do groups much either, but I had all these ideas and I just HAD to put them out there. Also, you need to read the rules as well before I can accept you.

Question about the world. How are Dreams made? I would like more info on them since my characters are Dreams.
A new dream is created each time a baby is born. However, dreams don't die with the human who birthed them. Dreams live forever in Wonderland visiting different humans as they please.

@Lurcolm Happily accepted! Wonderful character, by the way. We need a few evil Alices. That will come up in Ramiel's first post in the IC once we start. =33

@Helena Sky he isn't evil, he's insane. He'll do good just as likely as do bad

@Lurcolm Insane is even better. I love playing insane characters. They're so fun ^.^

@RecentlyInsaneRussian I love your character, but have you read the rules? I can't accept you yet.

@Neko_Green I'm glad you decided to give my group RP a shot. I don't do groups much either, but I had all these ideas and I just HAD to put them out there. Also, you need to read the rules as well before I can accept you.

A new dream is created each time a baby is born. However, dreams don't die with the human who birthed them. Dreams live forever in Wonderland visiting different humans as they please.

@Lurcolm Happily accepted! Wonderful character, by the way. We need a few evil Alices. That will come up in Ramiel's first post in the IC once we start. =33
Sorry for not reading the rules fully. I skimmed them out of excitement. I also realized that characters don't follow the lore nor the rules very well. So here is a new character with some BBCode that I mustered up. She is evil, as you'd liked.
[fieldbox="Darla Daymen, purple, solid"]
The Little Dream
tumblr_mv4u3b5NLV1s4q4eyo1_500.gif

Basic Info
Gender - Female
Age - 19
Status- Alice
Side- Evil

Special Ability
Tainting Grasp

Darla can grip or touch any living this and make the directed area age to the point of rotting. In doing this she taints the target feel continue pain in the directed area.

Personality
Darla is a crucial young girl who enjoys inflicting pain on others and sometimes herself. Just the thought of hurting something turns her on. Underneath her hard shell, she is very passionate and loyal to those she trust. Darla also has an enormous crush on Ramiel.

Bio
Darla was born in an abusive household as an only child. Her family were a bunch of alcoholic junkies and never cared for Darla in there live. She was always delusional and often beat on her parents and pretended to torture her toys. After leaving home and deciding to not come back Darla was quickly abducted, drugged, and raped. Strangely when she woke up she was in an unfamiliar place. Maddened even more, by the sheer overwhelmingness of it all, she joined Ramiel's side as an assistant and quickly grew a fondness to him.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
@Neko_Green Absolutely LOVE her. I'll make an exception for you and let you have three characters. Your two dreams and your Alice. There's still one thing missing though. Rule #6.

@Neko_Green Absolutely LOVE her. I'll make an exception for you and let you have three characters. Your two dreams and your Alice. There's still one thing missing though. Rule #6.
I did it again sorry. I read it, but I forgot to put it in. I think I will only have Darla. My other characters are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.