Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it again sorry. I read it, but I forgot to put it in. I think I will only have Darla. My other characters are trash.

JUST SAY IT xp

@Neko_Green It's alright, we all forget things sometimes. And your other characters aren't trash. True, they could use a bit of tweaking, but if you want a dream, you can have one. I have a suggestion. Let me send you a note. Gimme a sec, I'm drowning in alerts on here and on DA, lol.

Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
@Neko_Green It's alright, we all forget things sometimes. And your other characters aren't trash. True, they could use a bit of tweaking, but if you want a dream, you can have one. I have a suggestion. Let me send you a note. Gimme a sec, I'm drowning in alerts on here and on DA, lol.
Do Alice's have dreams?

Do Alice's have dreams?
When they're in the human world and normal humans, yes. They dream just like everyone else. They're just more lucid dreamers, more powerful dreamers. And of course a dream was born when they were as well.

When they're in the human world and normal humans, yes. They dream just like everyone else. They're just more lucid dreamers, more powerful dreamers. And of course a dream was born when they were as well.
Ar the dream born from human, like are their appearance or personality derived from the human? Or does it not have set rules?

This is reminding me an awful lot of Peter pan

@Neko_Green The Dream doesn't have to be anything like the human.

Every baby born gives birth to a dream here

Every laugh of a baby gives birth to a fairy in Peter Pan

@Lurcolm That's where I got the idea from

Ah. Honestly I'm surprised I remembered that

I'll have a character sheet up by tomorrow. Just a quick question...

Can I play dream twins (i.e. twins that are linked to the same dream)?

Attachments

• tumblr_masf1hpS4O1qh7xxko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_masf1hpS4O1qh7xxko1_500.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 2
@Sakana I don't quite understand. While a dream is born every time a baby is, the dream is in no way linked to that human. At all.

Sorry for the confusion. I mean the twins are both dreams. They're just part of the same "dream" perse. I didn't mean to attach that image.

The human is, of course, separate (not one of the twins).

[fieldbox="Islee, goldenrod, dashed, 20"]
The Little Dream
tumblr_mcxk7xxDIB1rkridoo1_500.jpg

Basic Info
Gender - Female
Age - 19
Status - Dream
Side- Good

Personality
Islee has a split personality. Her real self the one that doesn't get control her body as often is a scared and afraid dream who only vies for control over her body that has been taken over by a nightmare. The nightmare that controls her body is very cruel really only cares for the control over its body. It doesn't necessarily care for Ramiel since he seems to think he controls everything. Islee is a bit flirtatious, but can be kind and funny.

Bio

Islee is Darla's dream. Islee never saw Darla much and never really knew who she was, until one day Darla came to Islee's residence and tried to kill her. Darla gave a stab to Islee's chest. On the brink of dying and amid combat, a nightmare entered her body through the wound in her chest and took control. It fought back Darla and gained full awareness. It became the formed a mouth under Islee's collarbones and controlled her body. Now Islee and her nightmare go around trying to fight to stop Ramiel as the nightmare in her doesn't enjoy being controlled. [/fieldbox]

Now here is my actual dream character who will be my good character as well.​

@RecentlyInsaneRussian I love your character, but have you read the rules? I can't accept you yet.

@Neko_Green I'm glad you decided to give my group RP a shot. I don't do groups much either, but I had all these ideas and I just HAD to put them out there. Also, you need to read the rules as well before I can accept you.

A new dream is created each time a baby is born. However, dreams don't die with the human who birthed them. Dreams live forever in Wonderland visiting different humans as they please.

@Lurcolm Happily accepted! Wonderful character, by the way. We need a few evil Alices. That will come up in Ramiel's first post in the IC once we start. =33

OH GOD!
I'm extremely sorry, I totally forgot to add that detail to my characters application.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Alrighty. I'll get my sheet up today, hopefully.

On second thought, I'll have to postpone this for now. Forgot just how many RPs I already had. Sorry.

So where is the RP going to start? What about Darla?

Status
Not open for further replies.