• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well this CS'. aren't part of the Marked nor to Night Raid, they're the people of the Kingdom of Marshals, they won't be appearing till an all out of war or something BIG coming so don't worry about them interfering with the storyline . . .

WIP
Will be updated​

563bcce414facaeb28c294fe24a67e42-daa0oul.jpg
"To meet me in the fires of battle is to discard all chances of living, only Death awaits those who defy Onii-san's Will!"

Name: Fulvia Orchia K. Dionysus

Title: Grand Duchess of Marshals
(By the people)

Little Empress
(By her brother, Bael)

Faction: Bael's/Neutral

Weapon: Banner of Marshals and 'Baeton' her long spear with the blade taken a shape of a heart, made by her brother, Bael, when he came back from the Empire and trained in the arts of warfare by both Bael and Antonius.
"I carry with me the fire that burns within the hearts of my people, they entrust me with their lives and I entrust them my own"

Personality:
Fulvia is a caring soul, she deeply and obsessively cares for the safety of her two remaining family members, while acts as the stern mother figure of the Kingdom of Marshal, and also to her Valkyries (Her royal guards)

She is also a sweet, formal and uptight woman, whom values people with skills and morals, and despises people who uses their status in life to get what they want without crawling in the dirt, she is greatly angry at those who dare threaten the safety of her siblings or her people, since she takes her role as sister and Duchess very seriously, yet since she is the Duchess and co-ruler of her brother's kingdom, she tends to spoil her siblings, often taking care of them and tries to spend time with them, much to Bael's annoyance and Antonius embarrassment, but her Valkyries accepted her care and came to respect her immensely because of it.

But to does the disrespect her family, she will give no mercy and her bloodlust will appear and she will take glee in the person's suffering like her brother, Bael, but like her younger brother, Antonius, Fulvia cares for the people and is often found communicating and interacting with them.

History:
WIP

Relationship:
Single

Friends
Her Family
Her People
Valkyries

Enemies
N/A as of now

Family:
Hannes Paracelsus Dionysus - Father†
Grendel Cassandra Karlo - Mother†
Slyvia Ophelia 'Ophy' K. Dionysus - Sister†
Pyra Iris K. Dionysus - Sister†
Fulvia Orchia K. Dionysus - Sister (Grand Duchess of Marshals, Second-in-Command)
Bael Brennus Karlo Dionysus - Brother (Marked One and Ruler of Marshals)

Extra:

Represents her royal demeanor and strength

Her promise to her siblings
"That I shall always be by their side, till birth in death, in war and in peace, as a family"

So, uh, can't help but notice that these characters are kinda 'based' off DIO and Camilla. Irks me kind of a little bit but I-I guess that's fine...?

So, uh, can't help but notice that these characters are kinda 'based' off DIO and Camilla. Irks me kind of a little bit but I-I guess that's fine...?
Never seen either so can't say my charries were based at all off of those..

Yeah they do, kinda interesting if you ask me, I was going with the dysfunctional family feel, and I thought those two would be perfect as a template for my characters here, as I love bringing chaotic and crazy people into the battlefield.

I could change them you know

@QuakeUPSB So when do we plan to start again?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Update:

@Minerva @Akashi @Hemofnoize @cojemo

We are still waiting on your character sheets. Please try to get them in as soon as you can.

@JRPG Fanatic

Please let me know when your CS is complete.

@Dante the Unforgiven

I am going to try and have the IC up sometime this week; provided the tagged above are able to get their Character sheets in and approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
Alright. Thanks @QuakeUPSB - I'll get my CS up and done as soon as I'm able.

Working on my CS. Just had to do a play for school, and then i went on vacation.

Never mind. I'm just going to pull out, since it's been so long working on my CS.

Sorry about that.

So where are we at now.

Yea host is inactive.