Alright, so first actual update. lol

@Shizuochan @PlainJoe
Your character's are accepted! Thanks for having them up so quick! They look great.

@Minerva @Shayla @≈Evërlastiπg≈
You guys have reserved Night Raid positions. Since you haven't made clear if you'd like a certain position, you're slots were placed as 4,5, and 6. If you'd like to reserve a certain position, please post below reserving a certain spot. Your current spots are simply placeholders unless those are the spots you'd prefer.

@Kurogane86
Your character sheet looks great. Please add at least one more weakness. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, but you do need at least 3 as my template states. You also have a space for one more strength if you'd like. Also I noticed Rainer is considered an "established" member of Night Raid. Does that mean he's in one of the top three spots? Or is he just someone who's been in the group for awhile? Just clarifying.

@LoveandHate91
Is your CS done? If it is, please flesh it out just a little more based off the CS Template I provided. If it's still a WIP, then I can't wait to see it complete, since it looks quite good so far. (:

@Karyra
Love your CS so far. (: Keep up the awesome work.
I'll take the second lieutenant's seat if that's open. Not really a fan of high command positions, so that works for me.

Anyway, CS should be up soon. Tomorrow afternoon, probably.

I'll take the second lieutenant's seat if that's open. Not really a fan of high command positions, so that works for me.

Anyway, CS should be up soon. Tomorrow afternoon, probably.

It's yours. I'll update the list when I get home.

My sheet is now done!

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
Alright, so first actual update. lol

@Shizuochan @PlainJoe
Your character's are accepted! Thanks for having them up so quick! They look great.

@Minerva @Shayla @≈Evërlastiπg≈
You guys have reserved Night Raid positions. Since you haven't made clear if you'd like a certain position, you're slots were placed as 4,5, and 6. If you'd like to reserve a certain position, please post below reserving a certain spot. Your current spots are simply placeholders unless those are the spots you'd prefer.

@Kurogane86
Your character sheet looks great. Please add at least one more weakness. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, but you do need at least 3 as my template states. You also have a space for one more strength if you'd like. Also I noticed Rainer is considered an "established" member of Night Raid. Does that mean he's in one of the top three spots? Or is he just someone who's been in the group for awhile? Just clarifying.

@LoveandHate91
Is your CS done? If it is, please flesh it out just a little more based off the CS Template I provided. If it's still a WIP, then I can't wait to see it complete, since it looks quite good so far. (:

@Karyra
Love your CS so far. (: Keep up the awesome work.

I meant he's been there for a while but if there is a spot open I'll take a higher ranked spot.

@Minerva

Currently reviewing posts, and realized Everlasting requested the 2nd position. Sorry about that. I hadn't realized. Sliding you into the third spot if that's cool.

@Minerva

Currently reviewing posts, and realized Everlasting requested the 2nd position. Sorry about that. I hadn't realized. Sliding you into the third spot if that's cool.
First Lieutenant, or Second Lieutenant?

Because the third-in-command (second lieutenant) was what I wanted. Any position is fine with me, though.

First Lieutenant, or Second Lieutenant?

Because the third-in-command (second lieutenant) was what I wanted. Any position is fine with me, though.

I must have misread something. lol

I guess everything works out fine. lol

:P

Reactions: Kurogane86
Am here. Are the irezumi more vital to the story than the lower numbers? I can rework Kanna if need be.

Should have my CS today.

Was doing a competition and school.

• Thank You
Reactions: Quake
Am here. Are the irezumi more vital to the story than the lower numbers? I can rework Kanna if need be.

Not necessarily. Your current cs will work fine with the story (:

@Minerva Awesome. Can't wait (:

We're still searching for more people. If you guys know anyone who would be interested in this, please tag them. If you'd like to make a second character, that is alright as well! (:

Well I'm definitely interested! I'll just need to brush up on my Akame Ga Kill knowledge and read through the accepted sheets, then I'll get working on a CS. preferably for the Irezumi Ni position of the marked if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any spot in the Night Raid left?

My knowledge of the Lore and Anime are down to zero, but I found the concept interesting.

Well I'm definitely interested! I'll just need to brush up on my Akame Ga Kill knowledge and read through the accepted sheets, then I'll get working on a CS. preferably for the Irezumi Ni position of the marked if possible.

The spot is reserved for you (:

Are there any spot in the Night Raid left?

My knowledge of the Lore and Anime are down to zero, but I found the concept interesting.

The Captain spot is open, as well as three other Night Raid slots. (:

The spot is reserved for you (:

The Captain spot is open, as well as three other Night Raid slots. (:

Oh okay, I'll send my OC later.
I'll also contemplating if I should also make a character for the Marked since scorched earth policy is kinda cool (even though bloody)

A daily reminder that the night raid were also made up of mercenaries, rapists, and murderers and cant be trusted to not stab your back.

A daily reminder that the night raid were also made up of mercenaries, rapists, and murderers and cant be trusted to not stab your back.
How . . . savage