• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know why for you, it has to be like that. I am trying to help you out here. XD
Not really XD i rp just fine without one. But i understand if its cuz you want to know about his abilities ect.

Yep! Thunder Magic is okay.
In regards to 'how are the PvP battles going to unfold'.. are you meaning to ask how we as GM's will be setting rules for PvP?
Or how your character is going to interact with another and fight?

Both, I guess, but @Akashi kinda answered the first part. Which worries me a little bit, I mean I am by no means telling you how to conduct your roleplay, but it's just that noone in general likes to lose and from my experience getting someone to admit defeat can be dramatic at times...

hesitance_by_sylwiapakulska-d8of2wg.jpg

Jay Mhina

||Twenty Two Years Old||

Male || Human

||Silver Crux||

Guild Mage || Regular Wizard - C

June 21st - Birthday

||Alexandrite||

||Gemini||

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL/MENTAL

||Guild Mark Location||
Right Pectoral - Torso

||Appearance||
- Expressing confidence and spontaneity through his image, Jay rocks a stylish mohawk among other captivating features. Branded with numerous tattoos Jay holds every piece of art close to heart - even the meaningless thick line work on his forearms. In addition, this character has piercings on both ears and a single pointed bud under his lower lip. He plans to get more in the near future -

||Personality||
- Drug addled, f*cked up and yet deeply sensitive, Jay embodies the definition of an enigma. With so many shades to him, Jay becomes a colorful character that is puzzling and mysterious. Transforming from scene to scene, one cannot pinpoint who or what Jay is gonna be next. He portrays two different character archetypes simultaneously, with the potential to strive for success but unable to overcome his fractured past -

||Strengths||
- Unarmed Combat -
- Strength, Agility and Endurance -
- Determination -
- Loyalty -
- Family/Friends -

||Weaknesses||
- Ranged Attacks -
- Complex Personality -
- Actions before Thoughts -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

||Ability||
- Jay is able to concentrate his body's natural energies into his hands, manifesting as a supernatural glow around his clenched fist. So concentrated, this "King Beast" energy (as he calls it) can strike with superhuman hardness and impact, while his hand becomes impervious to pain and injury. However, summoning the power required by this feat leaves Jay physically and mentally drained, unable to repeat the act for a time, as long as an entire day in certain instances. In addition, enhancing his natural abilities to extraordinary levels intensifies his strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and senses -

||Spells||
King Beast - Level 1
* Located in the brain, King Beast Level 1 removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used. Whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength.

Berserk - Level 2
* Located in the brain, King Beast Level 2(Berserk) forcibly increases the user's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes. the body. Movement becomes more fluid as all senses amplify.

Destroyer - Level 3
* Located on the spinal cord, King Beast Level 3(Destroyer) primarily enhances the user's durability. The increased blood flow tightens the user's body, making his pain receptors unresponsive.

Ragnarok - Level 4
* Located on the spinal cord, King Beast Level 4(Ragnarok) increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscle tissue to tear on use as pain receptors become responsive.

- There are 8 known levels to this magic-

- As levels increase in magnitude, Jay's natural abilities surpass the last power level - giving him an increase in all aspects of battle -

@Ali
@Akashi

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama and Ali
Both, I guess, but @Akashi kinda answered the first part. Which worries me a little bit, I mean I am by no means telling you how to conduct your roleplay, but it's just that noone in general likes to lose and from my experience getting someone to admit defeat can be dramatic at times...
It's true that no-one likes to lose, however, that's the nature of a roleplay; you're bound to lose at least once.
That being said, the system we'll be using is offical T1 style RP - or the stacking system as others know it.
Like @Akashi said, we as GM's are going to be closely watching the fights and double-ensuring everyone is adhering to the rules and regulations of T1 style RP.

Should anyone be unfamiliar with this style, here is a link ♥
T1 Rules and Guidelines for the Modern Day Role Player

09c8a2f835648e9a5a2e8369e30273d9.jpg

Drasko Loncar III

Race: Human

Member of Hiraeth Seis
Tier: White tier - C

Gemstone: Ruby
Zodiac Sign: Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark Location : Right Shoulder Blade

Appearance:
Drasko's appearance is slightly underwhelming. Though he tends to stand tall with his chin held up high the top of his head barely reaches 5'6" Narrow frame with a very lithe build, the muscle he does have is very toned and well defined. Only weighing in at a 146 pounds, he makes up in muscle mass with speed and flexibility. Dark raven colored hair is a little long however it's usually tied back in a small bun to keep out of his clean shaven face and his dark brown eyes. Dras prefers dark clothing with a slightly punk-ish look to him. With dark close fitting jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt of whatever music group he is listening to at the time.

Personality:
Drasko has a very friendly outgoing personality. He always finds himself in the middle of the action and with a very loud voice and he tends to make his opinions heard. Usually easygoing and carefree he is very emotionally perceptive, and can be very down to earth and serious when he needs to be. In fact he can be whatever he feels like he needs as the situation calls for it. Though Drasko is quick to anger he seemingly doesn't tend to hold In reality Drasko is very manipulative and cruel when he is angry, often pretending to be clueless while backstabbing or pitting even his own allies against each other to get back at someone who did him wrong.

Strengths
Emotional self control
Endurance
Adaptability

Weaknesses
Temper
Loyalty
Experience

Talents
Card Playing
Killing
Deception

Fears
Big Bugs
Small Bugs
Bugs in general

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Satan Soul Take Over
This particular form of Magic allows the user to Take Over the powers and forms of different Demons. These forms give the user a variety of different abilities such as flight, enhanced speed, strength, reflexes etc.
He can change freely between any form but if he changes more then once a day when he gets back to his human form he risks serious drawbacks.

c05a1e2b02d259c9da7da6a8df26b7d8.jpg

The Fallen Angel Adelmar
(Ranged attack form)
When taking this form only a few notable changes occur in Drasko's appearance. Both his eyes and hair shift to a metallic silver and huge black wings with a wingspan of twice his arms length appear on his back. The feathers on his wings are razor sharp and durable enough to be able to be used to block physical attacks. Other than a slight enhancement to his speed and reflexes no other physical traits of his change in this form. However Drasko can use several magics that Adelmar had been able to do in a lesser form. That includes Calling down beams of light and causing a whirlwind full of his razor sharp feathers. Drasko can also give the gift of health, healing a person of any wounds no matter the severity as long as they drink enough of his blood. It's a gift he can take back within 24 hours giving back the wounds he had healed.

58d100b2f646563717d81c39c4904a2a.jpg

The behemoth Angazhan
(Limb Ripper)
In this form Drasko's appearance takes a drastic change. His form changes to that of a huge 9 foot tall red ape. he has long straight horns coming off his forehead , a tail half his body length longer then his form and natural armor on his forearms and shins. His strength and endurance is severely increased, becoming strong enough to easily bend steel. He doesn't gain any other magic with this form but instead is granted the demons undying rage, fighting until he physically can't anymore regardless of exhaustion or pain.

Weapons:
A single older short bladed katana hanging off his left hip. A simple black guard with a black sheath the only thing special about it is the Lacrima used to strengthen and sharpen the blade to make it useful in a fight against a mage. Rarely used however.

Last edited:
Hi there, can I try joining this again? I tried to join the other version but I think it took off rather quickly and I got left behind before I could start posting. If so, can I just adjust my original character to meet the new CS requirements? Hopefully that would be ok since I never actually posted anything IC. ^^;

Depends on the type. Ice- Make is a rare type, so I wouldn't want others to have it, though Cynder can have it too. That's fine with me.

Which one exists already, Static like Gray's magic, or Dynamic like Lyon? I'll take the opposite of the one that already exists. We can have a Gray and Lyon type rivalry.

As for Air Dragon Slayer, I guess I'll have to use Wendy as my guide. If I end up going that route.

Which one exists already, Static like Gray's magic, or Dynamic like Lyon? I'll take the opposite of the one that already exists. We can have a Gray and Lyon type rivalry.

As for Air Dragon Slayer, I guess I'll have to use Wendy as my guide. If I end up going that route.
Actually both really. Since my character will be up there in the ranking system. However you can pick one or the other, I dont mind.

Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Alright. I'll probably end up going the static route. I'll get a CS up tomorrow.

Hi there, can I try joining this again? I tried to join the other version but I think it took off rather quickly and I got left behind before I could start posting. If so, can I just adjust my original character to meet the new CS requirements? Hopefully that would be ok since I never actually posted anything IC. ^^;
Seems alright to me :) By "the other one" whose RP are you talking about? I've seen quite a few Fairy Tail RP's, so I'm just curious :)

If you're struggling on the Air Dragon Slayer route, feel free to be creative :D! Not everything needs to be "by the book" fairy tail, it can differ from the anime/manga; just be sure you're keeping it within the ability guidelines and it's not to OP.

Side question for everyone - seeing as there is a 'rankings' system involved, would anyone be opposed to me adding a "spell limit" to certain tiers? Or would that just complicate things?
@Crow
@CynderTheDragoness
@Honor-Sama
@CursedDawn
@Winter
@Circe
@★Under The Stars★
@Zarrock
@KatherinWinter
@-QT-
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody
@Edward
@Aleksandar
@Warm Regret

Reactions: KatherinWinter
I feel like it'd make things more complicated than necessary, but on the other hand I've seen a lot of people try to give what should be lower level mages either way too many techniques or ones that are way too strong

On the other other hand I don't know how much my own opinion matters there since Bellia doesn't exactly use spells per se

Seems alright to me :) By "the other one" whose RP are you talking about? I've seen quite a few Fairy Tail RP's, so I'm just curious :)

If you're struggling on the Air Dragon Slayer route, feel free to be creative :D! Not everything needs to be "by the book" fairy tail, it can differ from the anime/manga; just be sure you're keeping it within the ability guidelines and it's not to OP.

Side question for everyone - seeing as there is a 'rankings' system involved, would anyone be opposed to me adding a "spell limit" to certain tiers? Or would that just complicate things?
@Crow
@CynderTheDragoness
@Honor-Sama
@CursedDawn
@Winter
@Circe
@★Under The Stars★
@Zarrock
@KatherinWinter
@-QT-
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody
@Edward
@Aleksandar
@Warm Regret
I have absolutely no issue with the spell limit! I'd actually encourage it! It gives a whole new layer of depth to the roleplay and the characters inside of it~

--

Also, wanted to apologize because the trip I'm on lasts until Sunday, so I won't be back for a few more days! If you all need something from me (including my two characters) you'll just have to wait until I get back! >.<

I'm having plenty of fun at the National Thespian Festival!!! (In case any of you were wondering where I was. Although you'd never be able to guess who I am. >:D)

Reactions: Ali
I feel like it'd make things more complicated than necessary, but on the other hand I've seen a lot of people try to give what should be lower level mages either way too many techniques or ones that are way too strong

On the other other hand I don't know how much my own opinion matters there since Bellia doesn't exactly use spells per se
I've yet to review all the CSes up so far. And I will address those who are low ranked, and has too many spells. It has to be reasonable and realistic depending on what rank your character is.

I've yet to review all the CSes up so far. And I will address those who are low ranked, and has too many spells. It has to be reasonable and realistic depending on what rank your character is.

oh no not saying people HERE in this rp did it just saying i've seen people do it a lot in the past

I'm good with a reasonable spell limit on the ranks =)

oh no not saying people HERE in this rp did it just saying i've seen people do it a lot in the past
I know, but I will still look it over once I get to the reviewing as well.

Why do I have the feeling this ideas is closely linked to my CS :D I was actually holding back on purpose, I had many more ideas :D But, yeah, I would agree something like a spell limit would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.