• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I am. I wants it.
Nobody has it, i don't think anyone has a curse magic actually. I didnt know anyone non-demon could use it lol.

Just piping in to say I am here. I have been reading the OOC. Haven't seem much that I needed to respond to. Been busy training for work. Looking at the CSs. I'm not sure that mine are good enough.... I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Zarrock
Only a demon can use Curses, they're fundamentally different from Magic, and in a way superior as magic blocking stuff doesn't affect Curses. The only way a human could use a Curse is via Satan Soul to become a demon
Well shit, I guess it is out of the question for my character to be a demon huh?

If you become a demon I reserve the right to become the most magical flounder.

I met a magical flounder once. I was offered one wish and I wished for world peace...Ha ha ha, Yeah right. I wish for it to open a jar of pickles.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
I like magic flounders. They are shiny and sparkly. And they taste really good.

Well shit, I guess it is out of the question for my character to be a demon huh?
Just want to point out, love the idea of you being a demon, HAPPY to have you over at Colomba as long as our awesome Gms are OK with it. My other character however, may try to hunt you down and take your soul. FYI.

GENERAL
View attachment 111990

Name: Styxx Loop (goes by "Xilia")
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Nym-...Human
Guild: Colomba
Tier: Yellow Tier - Class BB
Birthday: June 18th
(OP)Gemstone: Alexandrite
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: His "feminine" actions. The fact that he calls himself a female at heart. His smile.
Guild Mark/Location?: Upper right chest on the collar bone. Its hot pink that fades into green then blue toward the center.
Appearance:
View attachment 111991

Personality:
Normal:

Upbeat, outgoing, goofy, confident, flirty, insightful, sweet, strong willed, protective, intelligent.

Angry:
Cold, ruthless, stubborn, intelligent, strong, intimidating.

Strengths:
Teaching
Analysis
Persuasion
Swordplay
Speed/Agility
High pain tolerance

Weaknesses:
Physical Strength
His family
Silence - He starts panicking
Sweets
Self-Sacrificing

Talents:
Cooking/Baking
Fashion
Reading people
Befriending animals
Sewing/Tailoring
First-Aid

Fears:
Bad hair days (jk)
Losing his friends
Silence
Spiders
His family
Losing control

Inabilities:
Being something hes not
Hurting innocents
Overlooking someone in need
Sleep - Insomnia
Overprotective sometimes
Controlling his anger once unleashed

Allies: Colomba, Red Dawn
Enemies: His family, Hiraeth Seis

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
View attachment 111989

Ability: Maguilty Sense & Sword Magic
Spells:
Maguilty Sense:

Sensory Link
Maguilty Sodom
Maguilty Tortured Soul

Sword Magic
Summon: Dazzling Twilight
Star Slash
Slicing Wind
Lunar Flash
Bladestorm
Eclipse Blade

Specialties: Swordplay and his Lost Magic.
Weapons: His summoned longsword, Dazzling Twilight. [Spoili]View attachment 112457 [/spoili]

OTHER

View attachment 111992
History:
Done with my 2nd character!

Depending on how it's done I think a demon character might be cool, though that's up to the GMs to decide if it's allowed, personally I have a WIP demon character who doesn't actually know she's a demon, sorta like those people from that island early on in the series

*slides in character bio*

If there's any problems at all (particularly with her magic), let me know and I'll fix it.
also this is the first female character I've made in approximately ten thousand years, praise the sun

Possible TWs: eye/body horror

- IMAGE -

GENERAL

Name: Sashi Wraith
Race: Human
Tier: C-Tier

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Her refusal to indulge in self-pity or coddle other people (mental); the damaged left half of her face (physical).
Guild Mark/Location?: Stamped onto the side of her neck; dark pink in colour.
Appearance: Detailed description included at the Charahub link above.
To summarize-- a trim physique, dollish fashion sense, and dark scarring on the left half of her face. The sclera of her left eye has blackened where magic ruined it. She no longer keeps it covered by her hair, however.
Personality: Composed. Her quiet nature is not indicative of shyness, but rather seems haunted by something. Nice enough, but bluntly honest and a bit of a pessimist. She is not perturbed by much and draws on a combination of logic and empathy to give others advice when they come to her with problems, as they often do. Many find her to be a little odd until they get to know her.

Strengths:
+ Composure
+ Intellect & perception
+ Negotiating
+ Speed & stealth

Weaknesses:
- Control of magic
- Physical prowess
- Light (or other "pure") magic
- Combat in general (does not use weapons)

Talents: Memory retention, unsettling people without saying anything, sneaking up on people
Fears: Loss of self-control, her allies coming to harm, being responsible for this harm, loss of her remaining eye
Inabilities: Social extroversion
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Caster Magic - Darkness Magic - "Shadow Wrath/Wrath Magic"
Spells: Only one, simply known as Wrath.
Her body draws in Ethernano from the surrounding area and, once filling her primary origin to maximum capacity, explodes outwards in destructive waves of dark energy that burn and erode anything they touch. It's an area attack and difficult to avoid, but certain opponents can withstand it. The shadows on her body appear unnaturally dark at all times.

** This is not an ability she can control. Her body absorbs Ethernano faster when under stress, but otherwise it builds up over the course of weeks regardless. As such, she is generally deemed unfit to be a mage-for-hire and just works around the guild (though if I could find her an ally with light/holy/sealing magic, she'd be able to go adventuring).

OTHER

History: All that's known is how Sashi came to join Colomba. A town in south Fiore was having problems with "dark magic disturbances" in a nearby forest. They sent out a job request, and some Colomba wizards responded. Among them was a light magic user. So, when they entered the forest and found the source of the problem, they had no problems subduing her-- a small girl, utterly possessed by her own magic, a black tarlike substance dripping from her orifices and eating away until half her face appeared withered, almost dead-looking. They brought her back to the guild to be nursed to health and monitored for any future problems. Over time, Sashi integrated with the guild, viewing them as her family. However, she cannot recall her life before meeting them, and so she has no idea why she was in that forest in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
*slides in character bio*

If there's any problems at all (particularly with her magic), let me know and I'll fix it.
also this is the first female character I've made in approximately ten thousand years, praise the sun

Possible TWs: eye/body horror

- IMAGE -

GENERAL

Name: Sashi Wraith
Race: Human
Tier: C-Tier

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Her refusal to indulge in self-pity or coddle other people (mental); the damaged left half of her face (physical).
Guild Mark/Location?: Stamped onto the side of her neck; dark pink in colour.
Appearance: Detailed description included at the Charahub link above.
To summarize-- a trim physique, dollish fashion sense, and dark scarring on the left half of her face. The sclera of her left eye has blackened where magic ruined it. She no longer keeps it covered by her hair, however.
Personality: Composed. Her quiet nature is not indicative of shyness, but rather seems haunted by something. Nice enough, but bluntly honest and a bit of a pessimist. She is not perturbed by much and draws on a combination of logic and empathy to give others advice when they come to her with problems, as they often do. Many find her to be a little odd until they get to know her.

Strengths:
+ Composure
+ Intellect & perception
+ Negotiating
+ Speed & stealth

Weaknesses:
- Control of magic
- Physical prowess
- Light (or other "pure") magic
- Combat in general (does not use weapons)

Talents: Memory retention, unsettling people without saying anything, accidentally sneaking up on people
Fears: Loss of self-control, her allies coming to harm, being responsible for this harm, loss of her remaining eye
Inabilities: Social extroversion
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Caster Magic - Darkness Magic - "Shadow Wrath/Wrath Magic"
Spells: Only one, simply known as Wrath.
Her body draws in Ethernano from the surrounding area and, once filling her primary origin to maximum capacity, explodes outwards in destructive waves of dark energy that burn and erode anything they touch. It's an area attack and difficult to avoid, but certain opponents can withstand it. The shadows on her body appear unnaturally dark at all times.

** This is not an ability she can control. Her body absorbs Ethernano faster when under stress, but otherwise it builds up over the course of weeks regardless. As such, she is generally deemed unfit to be a mage-for-hire and just works around the guild (though if I could find her an ally with light/holy/sealing magic, she'd be able to go adventuring).

OTHER

History: All that's known is how Sashi came to join Colomba. A town in south Fiore was having problems with "dark magic disturbances" in a nearby forest. They sent out a job request, and some Colomba wizards responded. Among them was a light magic user. So, when they entered the forest and found the source of the problem, they had no problems subduing her-- a small girl, utterly possessed by her own magic, a black tarlike substance dripping from her orifices and eating away until half her face appeared withered, almost dead. They brought her back to the guild to be nursed to health and monitored for any future problems. Over time, Sashi integrated with the guild, viewing them as her family. However, she cannot recall her life before meeting them, and so she has no idea how she came to be in that forest in the first place.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ali and Killjoy
Just out of curiosity, when the IC goes up, should we assume that at least within our own guilds, everyone knows everyone else? I mean like, will everyone have already been apart of their guild for a significant amount of time?

Just out of curiosity, when the IC goes up, should we assume that at least within our own guilds, everyone knows everyone else? I mean like, will everyone have already been apart of their guild for a significant amount of time?
At least, in my guild, everyone should know each other. Unless one of the people has specifically stated that their character is new to the guild. If that's the case, then other characters shouldn't know that character. I can compile a list for my guild of new/already existing members. Just so that I can have that as a reference as well, since the Guild Master will definitely be interacting with each.

I believe everyone should know one another. Unless someone wants to "just" be "new" to the guild.

1555489-bigthumbnail.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Rosalie Ann Keller (Nickname Rose)

Race
Human

Guild
Red Dawn

Occupation
Bartender

Tier
C class

(OP)Birthday
June 9

(OP)Gemstone
Alexandrite

(OP)Zodiac Sign
Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics
-

Guild Mark/Location?
Upper Right thigh

Appearance
Rosalie stands at 5' 1" and weighs 104 lbs. Her orange hair reaches her chin while her brown eye's sparkle with hope and excitement. Soft features adorn her face giving her a gentle look. Usually you will find Rosalie in a dress that reaches just above her knees with flats. In the winter and fall though she switches to long sleeved shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality
||
Out-going||Nice||Kind||Emotional||Hyper Active||Athletic||Hot-Headed||

Strengths
Fast - Rosalie is light on her feet and very fast. She tends to out run most people.
Above Average Sword Skill - Rosalie trained for months to be able to wield a sword at an above average skill.
Intelligent - Though not the smartest person Rosalie does have a slightly above average intelligence.

Weaknesses
Weak Body Strength - Even with her sword training Rosalie never really focused on strength but instead focused on speed.
Too kind - Rosalie will easily let an enemy even if they are pure evil. If they saw they will never do it again or that they only did it for someone else Rosalie will let them go out of pity.
Emotional - Rosalie's can go from being really happy to sad in a matter of seconds. You push the right buttons and Rosalie might just drop her guard.
Hot-Headed - Even if she's kind Rosalie has a quick temper and can get mad very fast if you do one thing wrong.

(OP)Talents
-

(OP)Fears
Losing her loved ones
Drowning
Forgetting everything she knows

(OP)Inabilities
-

(OP)Allies
-

(OP)Enemies
-

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability
Celestial Spirit Magic - Rosalie is able to summon celestial spirits from the celestial realm to either fight with her or help her with certain tasks.

Spells
Celestial Summons - At the moment Rosalie has two golden keys and 5 silver keys.​
Gold - Leo the Lion and Sagittarius the Archer
Silver - Draco the dragon, Lupus the Wolf, Leo Minor the Lion Cub, Vulpeculae the Fox, and Caeli the Sculptor's Chisel​
Multiple Summon's - Rosalie is currently able to have one Gold key and 2 silver key's open at a time.
Urano Metria - Currently Rosalie only knows the spell but, she is working on getting stronger enable to cast it.​

(OP)Specialties
-

(OP)Weapons
Bow

img-thing
Sword

Katana-Blue-AW-1754.jpg

(OP)Charms
-

(OP)Armor
Quest armor

f308dc68f6e8ca12bcfe1d1c15733536.jpg

OTHER

(OP)History
Rosalie doesn't remember her past. The first thing she remember's is showing up at the guild in her armor with a sword and set of key's on her hips. As well as a bow and quiver on her back.​
Finally done!

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
*looks left, then looks right* ........ I'm just gonna put this here ^-^

Chronoa.

Name: Chronoa.

Race: Human.

Guild: Red Dawn.

Tier: C - Tier.

Birthday: November 23rd.

Gemstone: Amethyst.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Determined to help those in need, is very caring of her friends.

Guild Mark/Location?: Red Dawn, purple in color, located on top of her left hand.
nvr2x3.png

Appearance: Chronoa stand's at five foot, three inches tall, aside from what she's already seen wearing in her image, which includes an enchanted corset that makes her midsection look literally like an hourglass and a purple skirt gown... thing... she has purple 'genie' shoes that are gold trimmed with small points at the ends that have a slight curl.
hour_glass_goddess_speedpaint_by_sakimichan-d9bgm1d.jpg

Personality: Chronoa is very kind and wants nothing more than to help others when they need it, even if she's not the best suited for the task at hand. But that kind and caring attitude can change depending on the situation, Chronoa is known to be timid, shy even, but if her friends are in danger she'll do everything in her power to help them.

Strengths: Her Determination, willingness to help, quick to forgive, confident in her abilities.

Weaknesses: Quick to forgive, seeing the good in people even when they themselves say it's not there.

Talents: she knows how to sing, play piano, and dance, though she's way to shy to and timid to show her talents.

Fears: The dark, being along in the dark, not being 'alone' in the dark, being on stage.

Inabilities: Can't talk to a crowd of people.

Allies: Good Guys!

Enemies: Bad Guys!

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Temporal Magic (Caster Type Lost Magic).

Spells: When Chronoa casts her spells, what appears like a golden transparent spell circle in the form of a clock is formed in front on her hand or hands.
2014-clock-3.jpg

Temporal Acceleration: Increase the user's speed, or a targeted persons speed to overwhelm an opponent and give the impression of super speed, can also increase an attack/spell or objects speed.

Temporal Deceleration - Reduces a target or objects speed, or users speed.

Temporal Freeze - The user freezes an opponent, spell or object in a crystal like clear bubble of frozen time for at least a dozen or so minutes while the user moves freely, they could also freeze time in a general or large area in a large time bubble to give the illusion the user is teleporting (or time traveling, heh-heh) since the user isn't affected by the spells effects. The user can also allow others to be unaffected, doing so, however, requires physical contact. Aside from time based attack spells, other spells and projectiles can't be used within the time bubble as they would freeze the second they loose contact with the user, and if the bubble were to 'pop' the spells or projectiles would lose any momentum they had when they lost contact with their user, however if a spell or projectile was fired into a time bubble, which would cause it to 'pop' faster than it would on it's own, the spell/projectile would keep it's momentum and continue on to strike it's target, giving them little time to evade.

Temporal Shield - The user creates a crystal clear dome like wall of frozen time that stops, or in rare occurrences, deflects anything that comes into contact with it, acting as a barrier. This has it's limits, if a mage were powerful enough, their spells could potentially shatter the barrier.

Temporal Missiles - User creates multiple crystal clear spear like frozen shards of time that can be launched at and hone in on an opponent, when they connect they impact with brute kinetic force before shattering into nothing.

Temporal Blast - User fires a crystal clear orb of frozen time from their hands that can either impact or hit near an opponent before erupting with a concussive shockwave blast as the air ripples from the orb of frozen time shattering.

Temporal Construct - The user can create objects, tools or weapons out of frozen time, with a crystal clear like appearance.

Age Manipulation - Speed up, Slow or stop the effects of time on a person or object, she's subconsciously using this ability 24/7, stopping herself from aging.

Specialties: N/A.

Weapons: Aside from the ones she creates, none.

Charms: Her corset, aside from the obvious enchantment that makes it look like an endless hourglass, its properties help her control her temporal spells.

Armor: Aside from her clothing, None.

OTHER

History: ???.

Theme:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.