Status
Not open for further replies.
f520fa0f9a12fbe4c6a983e7a41b5f95.jpg

Guild: Colomba
Tier: C
Activity: Who knows?~

Wynter flinched. Her cheeks filled with an adorable rosy blush as she closed one eye, crossing her arms as her guildmaster made a big show about her secludedness and whatnot, pinching her cheek clasically. She frowned, desperately enjoying the attention from the two women, but she disliked being treated like a baby. "Yeah yeah, I heard.."

She looked around a bit, trying to image what the hall would look like when it's all decorated. Her gaze then smoothly followed Saiyako as she was circled, but her body stood frigid and still. Frilly goosebumps spiked on her skin all the way from her waist to her neck as the older wizard spoke so condescendingly to her. She confidently flicked some hair behind her ear and adjusted her dress so that it covered more of her already exposed thighs.

The now overly flustered Wynter gulped, sideglancing the new Kaouri fellow. She'd never talked to him before, and wasn't really interested. "Just, call me when you need help for decorations." She spoke in her soft voice towards Neya, quickly turning on the balls of her feet and heading to the washrooms. Clearly, Saiyako's words had affected her, but in what way? Was she infatuated? Scared? Who knew. Just as the red-headed newcomer stepped into their circle, the mysterious Wynter slid into the washrooms, disappearing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Neyalisshe Luruliyah
Activity: Responding to her dear children

Saiya responded to her rejection with a light "Oh I might have a few ideas up my sleeve.. Or a few other places for that matter," making Neya laugh. It was not unusual for the white-haired woman to say something suggestive like that, but the guild master simply found it fun. In her mind, that was just Saiya's way of showing affection, and she watched as the woman went on to be equally teasing to their young new guild member. She circled the younger girl. ".... Lone-wolfing isn't entirely an unreasonable method - I do it, - but being more social has its perks... Who knows, if you'd like a little more attention maybe you could trim a bit of the outfit Wynter, show a little more..."

"That's enough now, Saiya." Neya said with a little laugh, stopping her there. "Let's not make her unc-"

"Do I hear party?!" Neya turned to face Kauri. The man could be a bit of a hit and miss with Neya. He had been in Colomba long before she had become the guild master. He knew her back when she was a regular member, back before she had figured out how to control her temper, and would occasionally send people flying. Because she never did that now. Nope, definitely not. She respected him a great deal, but she lost a little of her cool more often since she had known him so long.

For a half second, her control broke, and she smacked him on the head with her hand. "Of course Titanos is before us, old man! Don't shout in my ear." She exclaimed, before collecting herself quickly. Didn't want to scare little Wynter, after all. "They've been the first pillar for ages. The council isn't changing things. They've just got up to speed." But then she softened a little and smiled, "And of course, I would ask no one else to be in charge of organizing the party. Make it one to remember! Oh yes, Wynter can-" She was just about to suggest the young wizard be his helper for the day, but with practically a little squeak, Wynter excused herself and fled to the bathrooms. Now that was unexpected, but she hardly had time to process it, as a curious smell reached her sensitive nose. Her small nose twitched slightly, and she turned a little towards the door.

Her nose was justified by Saiya. "...before we go further, we might have a guest to attend, but I could very well be wrong."

"No." Neya told her quietly. "I don't think you're wrong..." She moved past the other two quietly.

Ah, there it was. The origin of the smell. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. However... Could I please speak to the Guild Master..." A figure hidden in a cloak, though by the voice a girl, none too old, either, but Neya could smell powerful magic. "Neyali... Neyaliss..."

"It's Neyalisshe, dear." The guild master said kindly, happening to say her name at the same time the girl managed to get it all out. She had taken two long steps forward so that she was now in front of their guest. "But I know it's a little difficult to say, so please, just call me Neya." Gently, she touched the strange figure's shoulder. "There's no need to bow, either. Please, make yourself comfortable. Sit down, and then you can tell me on what business you've come."

After receiving the letter, she read it solemnly. It was from a certain Tatsumaka Fuuma. Neya had heard of the man before. He was a legend, a hero and a member of a historic group known as The Sword Saint Order, bringing glory to its name with his deeds. He was addressing this letter to her now, guild master of Colomba, as... a father. Of all things. Neya bit down on her surprise, not wanting to worry the girl in front of her, whom she now understood was his daughter. The letter briefly informed her that the girl's name was Marya Ronnin, and had been written in preparation of his death. She was to deliver this letter, as well as four others, if she so chose, upon leaving the sanctuary he had raised her in. He did not explain much, but simply asked that Colomba welcome her and shelter her as long as she wished to be there. Quietly, the guild master of Colomba folded the letter back up and put it in her pocket. She would look at it again later.

Then, she turned her attention to Marya, and smiled, proceeding to speak gently, "Your name is Marya, yes? I am the guild master here at Colomba. Your father has written this letter in the hopes that you would find a place of welcome, and certainly, you can stay as long as you wish. From there, you can decide if you want to join our guild. How about it? We are going to have a celebration today, as we've just received some good news, so why don't you join us and come meet the rest of the members. At least stay for tonight, get some rest. It seems you have been long on the road."

Characters interacted with:
Saiyako "Saiya" Winterfel - @Detective Zero
Wynter Archette - @Nivi
Kauri Maori - @B l u E s
Marya Ronnin - @Yzmael

Name: Rayner
Guild: Titanos
Tier: BB
Activity: Making Bank
Interactions: @CursedDawn @Karyra

Rayner hefted the large pouch of jewels across his shoulder. The sheer weight of which made him slouch over. Each step sent the gingle of coin through the air. People began to turn their heads and gawk as he passed by, their jaws dropped damn near to the ground. Rayner whistled a little tune as he walked without so much as a care for who heard. Why would he care? He was twenty thousand jewels richer.

He was making his way straight for the bank, the very same one he agreed to protect from robbers, though he didn't quite make that distinction yet. If truth be told, he didn't sweat the details, and more or less just winged it when out on jobs. Rayner kicked open the door to the bank with a an echoing thud. A man greeted him at once. He looked Rayner up and down, then at the bag he hefted.

The man had no idea what Rayner carried, only that he rudely stormed into the building. Needless to say the man was causing him no small amount of grief. "Listen here buddy I ha-" A small stubby man with a curly mustaches approached Rayner and cut him off before he could finish, "Jerald, can't you see this man is a customer? Begone with you oaf." The stubby man then turned to Rayner, eyes wide with greed as he spied the coin. The gingle must have sent him running like flies on a corpse, Rayner thought.

"My name is Marcel, and if you would please follow me sir, I shall help you find a place for... your purse," Marcel finally stated. He gestured for Rayner to follow and so he did, but not before blowing a puff of black smoke into the door man's face. As Rayner followed Marcel behind the front desk and door a flight of stairs, the man couldn't keep his mouth closed. Most of what he said was mindless flattery. Rayner let most of it go in one ear and out the others. All he cared about was his bag of jewels and how best to keep it out of reach from those heartless loan sharks.

Marcel led him to a great vault door. He then began to fingers and dial setting perfectly in the center of the door. He twisted and turned the device for several minutes before Rayner heard an audible click, and the door began to slowly slide open. "Sir, you can be most assured any deposit within our bank will be prote-" Marcel stopped short as the door slid completely open. Dozens of men not employed by the bank were working diligently to steal everything of worth that was not bolted tot he floor.

Rayner grabbed Marcel in an instant and flung the man back outside the vault. Marcel hit the back wall with a thud, and no sooner did he slump to floor did a heavy sack of Jewels crash into his chest. The men had taken notice of the intrusion and were standing silently to themselves. Rayner observed the group had tunneled up through the marble floor, and no doubt had a tunnel connected to the sewers just below the city streets. Rayner cracked his knuckles as he used his foot to shut the door to the bank vault. A few seconds passed in silence, then the robbers began to glance at one another. "What? Were you boys expecting me to say some cheesy line about how I'm going to kick your asses?"
"Well, yeah kinda," one masked individual said, followed by a few nods from his companions.
Rayner shook his head. Rayner touched a hand on the ground at his feet, and shortly after an explosions echoed throughout the room with such force it was no doubt heard, or felt by everyone near the bank.

Reactions: Ali and CursedDawn
giphy.gif

K A U R I
Colomba
Main Hall
B - Class Mage
Exiting The Guild to Organize the Party and Prep Up!
Interactions: @Everyone

[dash=goldenrod]

"Looks like our tree-loving barista has come to make a visit... I do hope you plan on serving those drinks to more than just yourself, right?" Saiya said using the right tone to tease him. The ol' pervert opened his nostrils as he looked beyond excited, and clearly, his mind went a thousand miles an hour, before opening his mouth. " Oh oh! Don't worry about that! Everything is free for you~ " he said like a fool as he immediately ran to grab a cup and he poured the finest and most expensive moonshine in Magnolia for her. He then placed it on the counter like it was a piece of candy and propped his elbows on the counter to rest his head while he grinned idiotically " Just for you sweetheart~ " he commented playfully as he leaned towards the counter feeling all fuzzy on the inside as he looked at her.

She clearly had him by his balls now. The poor guy simply couldn't handle pretty girls and he often ended up being played with, unfortunately. It was almost sad because, most of the time, he actually liked the girls he tried to date and they would use him for numerous reasons except love.

But no one could do anything to help this helpless man. He was just... very expressive with his emotions and didn't put his walls up to protect himself, just like his father that was a member of Colomba long before him.

While he was fantasizing about the silver-haired wizard, Neya suddenly popped him out of his la la land for him to be even more excited. " OOOOHHHH, everything on your account though Neya! Don't come nagging at me after cause you asked it!" he commented as he leaned to kiss Saiya on the cheek and definitely planted his lips on her cheek before jumping over the counter with his leather jacket thrown over his shoulder.

" Anyone that wants to come help, it's time! " he commented loudly as he headed out but slowed down for anyone to join him as he started dancing towards the exit.
[/dash]

0i_Mf_KRd.png
Cc4JgWDWAAEhyV_.jpg

Grumbling in response to her sister's threats, Lucielle sighed and hopped off. Her and their father seemed to hold great aversion to physical contact, for reasons that the youngest daughter didn't know. Regardless, when Alma started grinning like that, it was time to get off. The petting was nice, if only it wasn't so scary...

"Fine, jeez. You and Dad are always so moody. It's a hug, not a strangling!" With a pout and a huff, the hooded sister makes her way back towards their rooms to collect the gear they would need for their travels. In regards to Alma possibly treating her nicer, Lucy mumbled that it wasn't very likely.

One shouldn't get the wrong idea, Lucy loved her sister and paternal figure. However with Alma's and her father's—special personalities, their moods would sometimes rub off on her. Though rather than irritable or acidic, with her it was more of just being a bit sour for a while. Regardless, sour or not, she knew Alma's personality well. In the morning, she moved like a sloth and hated being rushed, but once she was awake she wasn't too pleasant if you kept her waiting for long. And Lucy didn't really want to experience her sister's scary side during their travels.

Returning with two bundles of blankets and a sack containing really only junk food and soda, and a bottle of wine of her sisters, and of course her scythe. Lucy, of course, wasn't going to be drinking the alcohol, but it would be useful to have on hand if she needed to appease the older girl.

"Alright, got the stuff... I still in danger of getting rag-dolled...?"

"Fufufu.. No... Oh.." Eyeing the stash her sister brought, the wine was a curious choice. But one she would take advantage of soon enough. Narrowing her eyes, there was a number of ways she could punish poor Lucy.

Looking through the rest of the items, she frowns. Reaching out towards Lucy, her hand drops however. Exhaling as if deeply disappointed in her sisters choices of food, which in fairness she was, there was no point punishing her. She would learn soon enough that wasn't the best option in food goods.

"No Lucy, you are fine..Ah I mean Lucielle..no..its..fine.." Looking over the blankets, these would do for ponchos in the harsh winter air. As the wagon arrives Alma stretches a bit. Yawning she still wasn't up for this.

"Well, well, my dear lovely sister, I think I shall take a nap in the back, why don t you help the old man." Glancing an eye at the driver, it likely would not be long till they arrived, then she would show Lucy a bit of how one could cheaply travel in this world. "Take us to the freight grounds, We are not in need of the cities." Without another word, Alma climbs up an into the back of the horse drawn wooden cart.

"What? I brought you wine! Come on! Don't make that face! It's worse than when you grin and laugh!" Whining that, Alma had already crawled in back. Sighing, that look of disappoint was truly more hurtful than when Alma actually got angry or tried to hit her.

Shaking her head to that, Lucielle looks to the old man as Alma called him. Straightening her posture, Lucy sat their awkwardly for a few moments, glancing around at the interior of the carriage before speaking. She honestly wasn't the best at conversing.

"So... You need help...? Hehe..." She inquired to the man.

"Ah, shucks naw young n but thanks for offer n. Though I could use someone to talk to, can tell me about yerself if you like. Maybe I can tell yah about the horses and mah grand daughter. Or my time in the Great Trade War--"

Rolling her eyes from within the cabin, Alma was clearly not pleased. And knowing Lucy she would likely engage the old fart in conversation. But at least as they got moving she would be less and less able to hear it.

And so it came to pass, mumbling various things in her sleep and drooling slightly, Alma seemed..peaceful, with a knock on the door however, it seemed time had quickly passed. Rather than taking the pair to one of the two towns of Oshibana and Clover Town, as was the customary route to the major rail stations, they in place ended up at a utility station, at it was some basic watering and supply stations for passing engines, a wood yard, complete with mighty logs of all sort, and a ticket booth, used for the people of Waas Village more often than not.

Climbing down from the exit, Alma notices the driver giving Lucy a variety of snacks. Briefly having a grumpy look on her face, as if to be a child left out, Alma huffs and makes her way for the ticket counter, listening to the old man.

"Yer much like me granddaughter missy, I m sure things will be better for yah here on out, now keep safe yah here." Getting back on his wagon, and waiting for Lucy to retrieve her belongings, the old man grips the reigns smacking them with a "YAH!!" as the wagon turns and speeds off, making back to the north.

"Ah yes, a ticket for two, a freight line will be fine, yes utility line will be fine, one room, twin bunk if possible..if not...yeah." Carrying out a conversation with a rather tired looking bookie, arrangements are quickly made. Choosing an option that barely anyone would use for travel, this was cheap and straight down the line. While the shipping trains had little in the way of comfort, they also had little cause, or time to stop at cities that weren't Junction, the Ports, or the two key industrial hubs.

They were also cheap. Though such blessings came at a price all their own. One which Alma would explain to her dear sister.

"Lucielle, the train will be here in 30 minutes. There are a few things I would like to explain to you, in regards to how this will go."

Unknowingly leading the old man onto a stereotypical rant of tales of olden times, Lucy at first remains rather awkward, but eventually finds it not so difficult to converse with the man, actually finding some of his stories rather interesting. Alma should've been more interested in war stories than the younger of the two, but whatever. She could be moody in the back and sleep the time away.

As the carriage pulled to a stop, Alma exited the carriage scowling as always, likely in jealousy at Lucielle's appeasement. She didn't really think she did anything to deserve all the candy, but she wasn't going to say no to sweets. "Thanks! I will! I'm pretty strong, but if that's not enough I also have my sister... She's grumpy, but she's really tough too," She replied to the old man and bid him farewell as her sibling dealt with the tickets.

Already beginning to munch on the candy as she dragged their belongings over to where Alma was, some physically and others simply being levitated behind her, Lucy approaches her sister. Groaning, she took a guess as to what her sibling would nag her about. "I get it, I get it. I'll eat with manners and I wont pester the other people on the train. Jeez, have some faith." With a pout, she threw another piece of chocolate into her mouth, munching without knowing that she would be given some less than welcome information in regards to their travelling methods.

"What..." Tilting her head to the side momentarily confused by Lucy s understanding of events, Alma sighs once more. "..I hope you aren't an idiot Lucielle.." Shaking her head, she might as well explain things, while slightly irritated at her sisters snacking habits.

"What.. No we aren't traveling in a passenger train, that costs too much, and stops much more often. Maybe we can on the way back. We are taking a cargo freight train. Its cheaper, faster, but the service is much more poor. Given how long we ll be traveling, we need food..we may have to share a bunk depending.. I can t tell what shape the room will be in. Regardless we have to swallow a bit of pride and take on a side job, so we can eat with no problems." Laying that out, she would explain in greater detail once Lucy caught on.

"Huh? Why did you get us tickets to ride with everyone's luggage?!" Lucielle questioned bewildered. She had thought that this little field trip would've been fun and that, you know, she'd have been able to sleep in a bed, or at least gotten a chair or something. She wasn't too happy regarding having to sleep with the fish—or whatever was back there. There was probably a fish shipment in there.

Then there was the bit about the "side job", to which Lucielle quickly wrapped her arms around her elder sister and covered her mouth with her hand. "Alma! No! We are not doing that! You are not doing that! Wait, have you done this before?! It's because I haven't given you enough attention, isn't it?! Oh, where did I go wrong...?" Nuzzling her head against her sister's in an attempt to console her, Lucy seemed to mistake exactly what this side job was for something completely different. "I mean... there were times I had a hunch based on how you dressed but... I never thought you actually..."

"Because its cheaper, Mages aren't paid that well. And its not luggage, its the same type of room train crew use." Shaking her head with a wary sigh, Alma had to get things in order, before her sister imagination went wild... Too late for that judging by what came next from her mouth.

With a look of shock and dismay, Alma s jaw hangs briefly, before closing into a tight smile. Looking down at her own clothes, and shaking her head to the side, Alma lays, a..gentle, yet firm hand on her sisters face, from the side, keeping her next to her. ".. Lucielle..my dear sweet..sister..I ll pretend, you didn't just call me a whore.. I love you after all, you are my darling sister.. I would hate to see you fall on these tracks..now where did I go wrong, in raising you.." Smiling, long fingers start to work their way through her sister s hair. Stroking it gently, if not in the least bit comforting, as she walks the pair towards the platforms edge.

"No my dear, sweet sister, we ll be helping with cargo, and working as waitresses for our meals...and before your...delusions run even more wild, its a normal train..it carries cargo, we will be sleeping where the crewmen do..Its a simple bunk bed, with a closet chair, and table. Given the age of these trains we may have to share a bed. On the way back, we ll have some money, and can take a normal train, with beds. Not all jobs are glamorous, nor pay.."

With that out of the way, the Train can be seen in the distance, chugging along, its magical engine letting steam pour forth from its stack. "Though..I think I will be punishing you on our final night aboard the train.. Yes indeed, my sweet...sweet, little sister..though I like you admitting that I am a beautiful woman."

"Why aren't we? Most can blow stuff up. I demand a raise!" Lucielle extended a fist in the air in exclamation. It made sense to her. Why was it that the people had cool powers got the crappy pay?

Regardless, soon their holds were reverse with Alma coddling the younger of the two in a very scary hug. She didn't call her a whore! Well, outright.... Hey, sometimes, her way of dress very much resembled those streetwalkers. At least Lucy dressed modestly all the time. And obviously this wasn't enough to scare little red into silence as she had a response to Alma's rhetorical question. "U-Um... maybe the hitting? The verbal abuse wasn't so nice either... Oh! And the lack of sincere hugs!" Staring up at her elder sister, that last remark held as much seriousness and comedic intent, and especially referred to their current situation.

Probably worse than what Alma could have done to frighten Lucy with, she revealed what their job would be, which evoked a groan from the younger. "Why waitresses? I've heard stories about patrons... they can be mean... and if the chef gets the food wrong, I'm the one that gets yelled at! I can't handle that! ...I'm sensitive..." Folding her arms in a pout, it was obvious the wind mage wasn't ecstatic about the idea, nor about sharing a bed. It wasn't that she minded sharing the futon with her, so much as that she tended to complain. "And you don't even cuddle. You always complain. Oh, it's too hot. Oh, you're crowding me. Oh, stop kicking me in your sleep you little brat.... Okay, that last one is justified, but still."

Name: Griffin Green
Guild: Red Dawn
Teir: C
Interactions: Frederick, Sonny @Blitzfang43@Warm Regret

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

Griffin looked over his shoulder when he heard Sonny say his name. He didnt know the man wrll. He didnt know anyone well be Sonny and the men he hung with seemed like decent men. They tended to stick together making it hard for anyone to get to know them as individuals. He had always has something of a soft spot for Kaito. He had seen the way the younger man had struggled. He nodded. He didn't like the idea of the other man out without his usual companions. Not because he thought Kaito weak but because the younger man was upset and not at the top of his game. "I will help you search for him. I will start on the north end of town."

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Warm Regret
SAHVAN CHUTUL

243573.jpg

FIORE > COLOMBA > COLOMBA GUILD HALL
Oh, what a beautiful place. What lovely people wandering about the streets of Fiore. How different this place is compared to their own. A man with a mask was standing before a big mansion at some point. A guilds name was all over it. His hands were clasped behind his back. He was wearing a red and black suit. Oh, what a gentlman he was. The style was extravagant. A lovely top hat that went a long with his entire outfit. People with such a style in Fiore was hard to come by. Their culture was unique and different. Oh, what a fantastic place.

His sheepish mask was excellent, but what or who was beneath such a mask? A question, he was sure people were asking in their mind. Who else walks around the streets of Fiore with such a mask. Perhaps a costume? Anyhow, some loved the entire get-go, while some where confused? Odd, quite odd. "Ohohoho.. This is.. Quite.." Looking at the bottom of the said mansion, he basically scanned the entire mansion-like place. "Big... Wide... The color. Oh its.. Perfeeeeeeeect!.. LOVAHLYYYYYYY!!"

Extending his arms widely to the sides, he groaned in ecstacy. "Amaaaaazing.. Howthingsareabouttochangesoquickly! I bet its even better insiiiiiiiiiiide...... Ohhh.. Ah... What beautyyyy..." The guy was bending backwards as he spoke, oh Sahvan Chutul was his name. The name behind the mask. He was definetely amused and overjoyed by what was to come next.

"Uh.. S-s... Chutul-sama.. Th.. This is not the f-f-ff--f-ff-first pillar.." A skinny man, who had joined Sahvan on his travels to some specific destination had made the wrong turn. Kril could use teleportation magic, and could bring about two passengers with him. However, the man would have to know about the place they'd teleport to, to some extent so they wouldn't end up with the sharks and god knows what else that's in the sea nowadays.

Everything tensed up. Kril was sweating. The man was nervous, afraid. Silent echoed around them. The only thing he could see, was Sahvan's back. Seconds passed, before he turned his head to the side, and almost if not glared at Kril. "What?.. What? WHAAAAAAAT?.. It.. WHAT IS THIS LOVEEEEELY PLACE THEN..?" Sahvan turned around, rushed to Kril, and leaned forward, towards his face.

Sahvan literally was bending forward while Kril was bending backwards. If anything, Sahvan was up his face. The latter pointed behind him, towards the mansion "WHAHAHAAAAAAAAT.. THIS.. Whats this? This! THIS THIS THIS!!!! IT has to be a pillar?!" Sahvan was breathing up Kril's face at that very moment.

Kril had his eyes closed.. "Chutul-sama.. It is as you say. A pillar! Yes.. A pillar.. It's the fourth pillar.. Fourth pillar.."

A moment passed before Sahvan took two steps back, ever so fast before he turned around. His arms clasped behind his back like it was earlier. Standing as elegant as ever. "Well then, lets pay this.."

"Colomba-sama. I-I-I mean its a guild named Colomba." Kril added. "I-- I'll stay behind while you, Chutul-sama and Gerster-sama pay them a v-v-v-v-visit."

Oh, Sahvan did not like interruptions one bit. However, today was a special case. "Well then.. Brahman, let us be on our merry way."

They pushed open the doors and were standing right before the guild hall. It was quite lively. People were cheerful and the inside of the guild was beautiful. It was just as Sahvan had imagined, or more so than that, even. "HELLO!!!! Everyboooooooooody!" Extending his arms again to the side, he bowed, showing respect to the people. Tilting his head slightly up, he gazed at the members of this guild. "Such a shame.." He whispered so only Brahman could hear him. If anything his last words was an indication to something Brahman would know, and obviously the skinny fool, Kril who ended up teleporting them to the wrong guild.

"Oh well, this will suffice.." He whispered again, before standing upright. "How is Colomba.. DOING TODAAAYYYY!?" Sahvan had quite the upbeat nature about him. His attitude and his breathaking aura.

Mentioned/Interacted/Nearby:
@firejay1
@Yzmael
@RedArmyShogun
@B l u E s
@Whispering~Melody
@DustBunny
@Detective Zero
@KatherinWinter

Last edited:

Name: Bastion Magora
Guild: TITANOS
Tier: Blue Tier - AA
Activity: Starting "his" day & Job Board
Interactions: NPCs of TITANOS

It was now late into the morning stretching into the beginning of the afternoon as Bastion only now began to awake from his slumber, rising slowly as if from the dead or from a heavy dream, stretching his arms to the ceiling along side a long yawn, muttering to himself..."I should probably be up and about now before the old man comes bursting in like last time..." As Bastion remembers the first few times the guild master caught him sleeping in so late, he thought he was gonna be killed based on how angry the old man had gotten when Bastion talked back. The lazy fire dragon slayer rubbed his hand through his dirty blonde hair as he slipped over the side of his well sized bed provided in the TITANOS A - Tier dorms. The room was nice even if it seemed slightly cluttered due to Bastion's habits. To the maids, Bastion's room would be considered the short end of the stick cleaning job as they all had a separate schedule just for his room between themselves so that no one maid would get Bastion's room twice in a row. The scattered clothing across the floor, the numerous sketches upon paper that if they weren't nailed to the walls were strung upon the floor and even the occasional stain from a beverage would find its way onto the bar or pool tables. Though the library area of his dorm room wasn't a mess for there were only a few books, most of which were general tall tale story books; the rest was just some dust to be wiped away. There were two things that would seem out of place however to anyone who knew about Bastion's room. The windows would always seem to be perfectly clear and clean and next to said windows nailed next to each one would be a sketch of the view one would see if they looked outside.

After a five minute shower he got dressed in his usually attire of a his particular brown hoodie and blue jeans and brown shoes. He looks out one of his windows for a moment before putting up his hood and making his way to the door, opening and closing it as he made his way down the hall, hands in his hoodie pockets as he makes his way towards the Main Hall of the guild. He could hear the chattering from the Main Hall from inside his room thanks to his superior hearing but at times he considered both a curse and a blessing. A curse because when it came around to morning it was hard for him to get some extra sleep while is was a blessing that the noise acted as an alarm clock for when he can hear the old man guild master making his way down the halls.

As Bastion made his way to the Main Hall, opening one side of the double doors and closing it behind him, the wizards of the guild were now all in full swing with some at the job board, many at the tables enjoying food and drink, some at the bar and many just strung about the hall conversing with one another. Bastion remembered that it's been a while since he'd completed a job so he'd better snatch one off the board so that the old man wouldn't get mad for at least a little while. Standing in front of the board along with a few others wizards, most seeming to be C class didn't pay Bastion much mind aside from a whisper here and there that Bastion himself could hear; such quick regards mentioning of how he behaves and that he was a dragon slayer and such but not much else. He stares at the board for a good five minutes, weighing his options on how much time each job would get him in terms of how much time it would be until he'd have to satisfy the guild master and his own expenses until he had to do another one. He could get the lower rank B - BB mission done quickly but he knew the old man wouldn't let that fly again and that he'd have to take an A - AA rank job. At the thought of this he would let out a heavy sigh as he looked over the higher ranking jobs. One was something about a "Night Terror" of a creature over in the Ruins of Hanza, another talked about a mythical sword for a museum lost in a labyrinth and that last one in the A - AA tier involved some thugs who were extorting restaurants businesses in the town Hargeon. There first two seemed like a lot of work for one wizard so Bastion plucked the "Scare Away Those Thugs!" mission right off the board and made his way to the furthest bar seat to one side, closest to the main entrance that led outside.

Walking back across the hall some chatter stuck out to Bastion's ears as he heard a group of four guild wizards talking about some demons in the guild. He has heard these remarks before and by now even he knew who they were talking about; Rayner and Sarah. Bastion had no quarrel with the two by any means for he never recalled either doing anything to harm the guild or guild members. But Bastion quickly grew to have a quarrel with these four that were calling Rayner and Sarah abominations, dangers to the guild and so on. Making a slight detour towards the head of the table the four were sitting down at, Bastion took notice that they all two of the young men and the one young lady sitting at the table were C class and the other young lady seemed to be a B class. They wouldn't notice the hooded dragon slayer approaching the table until Bastion had suddenly kicked the underside of the table hard enough the make the plates and utensils quake and clang against each other. The group of four immediately standing to their feet and looking at the person who did it only to quickly realize who it was which stopped them from retaliating immediately. Bastion's face was blank and hard to read but his voice clearly sounded annoyed and cold. "Find something better to do than sit around and bad mouth your fellow guild mates." As briefly as he came Bastion left the for to be as soon as he was done talking, not caring to see their reactions or get into a fight if he stayed there as he sat on the bar stool that was closest to the main entrance that led outside.

Looking over the job again as he sat facing the bar with the flyer laying down on top of the bar, his reading would be interrupted as a feminine voice would address him from over the bar. "Finally taking on a higher tier job I see~" Bastion knew the voice all too well as he slowly lifted up his head with a grumble to see one of the bartenders, she had long black hair that went past her neck and purple eyes, she always had a pretentious smile about her as she was currently cleaning one of the glasses with a bright white cloth. Bastion's only response was a squinted I stare of annoyance before his stomach would grumble for he hadn't eaten. As if on queue the same woman who spoke placed a plate of eggs, toast and sausage in front of Bastion. The fire dragon slayer taking in a short breath before loosening up from his disdainful stare. "Thanks as always" Before he picked up some utensils and began to eat. "Yeah I know. I've already written down the fee and generous tip to your favorite bartender~" Bastion taking a sudden deep gulp of food as he tries to hide that fact that he almost choked after hearing that, sighing again as he knew it was an even more needed decision to pick the job that he did, cursing under his breath. "Hey, have you seen the old man by the way? I gotta get the job approved so I be done with it." The woman relying that she hadn't, leaving Bastion to think about how the hell was he going to find the old man when the majority of the time he put his efforts into staying away from him.

@Sammael9216
@Karyra

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and Akashi
Brahman Gerster

M3Z5yUX.png

FIORE > COLOMBA > COLOMBA GUILD HALL

"EHEHEHE! YAAAAH! First or fourth I'll bash'em all!" Hitting his fists together with the clanging of steel, a massive armored giant of a man stands behind the pair, with a massive sword and shield on his back, and plates of steel, to call the man a tank would be no understatement.

Ebony plate with gold trim, two banners of sorts hung at his shoulders, black cloak and loin cloth blowing in the wind. Flexing his might, cold green eyes are all that can be seen of his face, slapping their transporter on the back, the smaller man heaves face first into the dirt.

"Ahahah! Get up Kril! I Didn't hit you that hard! Such a kidder! We aren't gonna hurt yah."

Watching his partners outbursts, Braham does not seem the least bit impressed. "Too many windows, too many bushes, too many fancy unneeded things. Just wealth begging to be taken. They smell of Weakness."

Following his friend in tow, doors are flung open, while, Sahvan, seemed pleased with the place, and was intent on making some sort of civil introduction, Brahman was not interested. "Colomba? What The hell is that some sorta drink." Thundering in, from behind the courtyard and open doors, a thick steam seems to imamate from the man. "DOMO! A party for us ehh! Ahahah! What goes good with a party huh! A LITTLE BLOOD SPORT!"
Drawing his massive blade, with him standing at eight feet tall, the sword its self seemed as large as most men, hefting it up almost effortlessly, he takes a squatted step forward.

"Get taller doors yah bastards!"

dark_knight_sennen_sensou_aigis_drawn_by_hakum.jpg

"EHEHEHE! DOMO!" Screaming the word once more, sword is held high into the air, before impacting with the flooring, cleaving a mighty crack through it.

"See Sahvan, I bloody damn well told yah, stone is better than wood, I might fall through this bloody damn floor!" Resting the massive blade across his shoulder, the battle ready man flexes his huge shield, squatting lightly to fit through the door way. "Ehehehe. Hiya there. Don't disappoint me, yeah."

Unlike his partner, this beast of a man had the aura about him, that was given to hero's and combatants from myths past. Not all that refined or cultured, but battle hardened, seemingly like a fortress, an unstoppable force, ready to plow his way into all that stood before him. With a jolliness to his booming voice, that could frighten or inspire.​

"Well come on! Lets Get this Party Started, or do yah want to do one of your tea parties here too? I prefer setting around a roaring fire with a keg of Beer!"

Looking around the room, his gaze seems locked forward, unblinking. Oblivious or simply not caring about the commotion they had caused.

@firejay1
@Yzmael
@B l u E s
@Whispering~Melody
@DustBunny
@Detective Zero
@KatherinWinter
@Akashi

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
jericho-regalia-banner-finished_zpscyziikzl-png.115060

Name: Jericho Regalia
Tier: Green - A
Activity: Wandering - Interacting

Mentioned: Kaito @xLarius | Nero @Akashi
Interaction: Sonny @Warm Regret | Miura @★Under The Stars★

Jericho sighed in relief and nodded to Sonny's conclusion. "Ya I was....Unpleasant to say the least." He agreed remembering how him and Sonny first met with a sheepish look. When the pinkette let him know he would look for Kaito with someone he smiled. "Okay just remember not to poke the Tadpole!" He reminded with a chuckle before turning to look around the guild. It seemed like pretty much everyone was there now, even Nero had returned and was now pestering Alaska by the looks of it.

'Hmm...What to do what to do...' He thought tapping his chin with his index and middle fingers. That's when he spotted Miura sitting alone with her focus on yet another book. With a grin Jer got an idea. Walking over to the snowy haired girl he couldn't help but wonder how she managed to get her hair to darken into a perfect violet as it reached the ends. Stopping behind Miura he leaned over to peer down at what she was reading, the action causing him to basically loom over the poor girl as his shadow cast over her completely.
"Reading about your magic again Mi-chan?" Jer inquired with a lighthearted smile. Having scanned over the page she was reading he got it was something Celestial related.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Warm Regret
VMLqITh.png

Bellia Arturi
Interaction: @Sammael9216 @Karyra

Bellia's grin dropped as she felt the ground shudder beneath her feet. "Wait that wasn't me right?" She questioned, giving her war hammer a quizzical look for a brief moment as she hefted it in front of her to examine it. "No no... Mjolnir isn't that quiet. And the street would be in a lot more pieces if it was. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Rayner gambled more than he had to lose." She said almost dismissively of the potential danger her guild mate might be in. "Wait you don't think he's at the bank now do you?" Bellia asked with a look of revelation. Mjolnir began to glow as it began to fade to nothing in her grasp, replaced by a plain looking katana tied to her hip.

"Guess our little sparring match will have to wait, don't think I'll forget!" The battle hungry mage said with a laugh. "Oh and uh... if it is the bank, try to hurry up. I'd take you my way but... I can't really carry people while I do this, sorry" She added. The sunlight briefly glinted off the steel of her blade as she drew it and vanished in a blur of motion only to stop some distance down the street and blur off yet again. Despite the frustration of constant stopping and starting the enhanced speed Masamune granted carried Bellia to her destination in under 2 minutes. Masamune began to vanish as she sprinted in, only to notice a man fleeing with a large sack of money in his hands. "Oh no you don't!" She called, putting him into the ground hard with a lariat.

As she leapt down the stairs towards the vault (and a significant amount of commotion undoubtedly due to Rayner) a gold studded black staff flashed into her hands. "Good, I haven't missed the fun, so who wants to rumble first?"

Reactions: Ali

Name: Barka
Tier: Guild Master
Interactions: @BlueFlameNikku

Barka was still awake when the the sun slowly began to crest the tall mountain peeks surrounding the guild. The valley below began to glow as sunlight dispelled the misty gloom. It's inhabitants were beginning to stir and go about their daily routine. Barka could see tiny figures through the steam that rose from the lake. Men and women of all ages were marching along the stone paths around the lake, no doubt making their way to the various inns and bathhouses that dotted the area.

Barka could remember a time years past were the guild was the sole inhabitants in this area, and for miles around still. Much has changed throughout the years, he wagered in fact that in a few more the Hot Lake would become a bustling city. It was human nature to grow and expand, yet the old geezer in him dreaded the coming change. Old people are stubborn that way.

Barka puffed on the ornate pipe fitted into his mouth as he leaned against the balcony outside his bedchamber. All around him vines snaked across the stone tariff almost completely covering the whitewash stone in green. Around his feet were pots of various sizes, and each one contained a different flower, most of which were wilting. Barka grumbled to himself as he grabbed a watering can and began to feed the thirsty plants.

He read somewhere old men often grew gardens and plants when they reached a certain age, and so Barka decided he would do just that. But no one told him gardens would need constant attention. All the weeding and pruning was a chore that made his back ache, and more often than not he forgot to water the plants. He concluded that the garden he grew neither gave him relaxation or peace of mind, but instead gave him another job to do.

Once the plants were thoughtfully drenched Barka tapped out the spent tobacco from his pipe, and placed it into a satchel hanging from his side. The old man looked dreary, and rightfully so; he hadn't sleep much last night nor any night for weeks. He simply didn't have the time to relax let alone sleep. The old man stepped back into his bedchamber. A stack of letters sat in a pile on an ornate table in the center of the room. He would need to read each one before the day was out, but for now he decided to put it off for later.

Barka left the room and ventured out into the castle. He passed several mages along the way to the Hall of Heroes. Some he knew by name, and some were new faces he did not know. He gave each a curt nod regardless. Some mages he passed greeted him with news of the guild and the current status of the village below. Each one had a new task for him, or needed his advice on some trifle matter. Being the guild master he was obligated to help them all.

By the time he reached the Hall of Heroes it was almost midday. The morning had been wasted completing tasks and managing the daily life accompanied with a business-like guild. everyone thinks a guild master just sits on his rump all day, and Barka had been no exception to that belief, but when the mantle passed onto him he quickly learned just how ignorant he was. Never in his life had he worked so hard, been so stressed, and exhausted all at the same time.

The Hall of Heroes was crowded today it would seem as he first passed through the massive doors that closed off the hall from the rest of the castle. His chair sat solemn at the end of the hall. On a good day he would get to nap in that chair for a few hours, although he doubted today would be anything other than a disaster. Mages of all tiers gave him a slight bow as he passed on his way to the lonely chair that awaited his rump. Halfway across the hall he noticed the young dragon slayer sitting alone at the bar. The hall was quiet enough for Barka to pick up his name being said from that direction. He was old, not def.

The dragon Slayer was nothing short of a lazy little shit in his eyes, but the lad was loyal to his own, and that redeemed him some. Barka stood behind him now, and although his approach was silent and drowned out by the chatter of others, the dragon slayer turned in his chair to greet him all the same. Damn boy could hear a mouse fart from across the castle with those ears. Barka knew the boy had only just woke, evidence from the sleep still lingering in his eyes. He was about to scold the young man when he noticed the flier in his hand.

Barka snatched it from him and scanned over the job request quickly. "Hmm," he mused to himself. "Doing a bit of work are we? Odd you're still here, by this hour you should be well on your way to Hargeon Town, unless of course you over slept again?" Barka spoke with venom in his words. During this point in the day other mages taking on a job were well clear of the castle. And only lower tier mages needed approval of the guild master before taking on a job, all others would leave word with the Bartender that stood across from them now.

Barka handed the flier back to the young man with a bit of advice, "You sleep in again and you'll be looking for a new guild to call home. Titanos will not abide the weak, the kindhearted, or the lazy." Barka did not wait for a response, simply turned on his heels and headed straight for his chair. If truth be told, he would often scare his disciples into working hard with threats, but he had only ever expelled one Titanos mage during his time as guild master. A young man so far down the wrong path there was no hope left for him. Barka thought back to that day, and weighed his punishment in his mind. He had been a weak guild master then, seeing as he only expelled the young mage. He thought of what he would do now if any mage among his guild followed in making the same sins. I will not make the same mistake again, if the sins of the past show in another here, I will not expel them... I will kill them.

Barka slumped into his chair, the weight of so much resting on his shoulders. He watched as others tarried about the hall, he was proud of each of them; yes even the lazy dragon slayer. A powerful need for sleep began to take over as his eyes slowly closed. Soon the soft snores of an aging old man resting in his chair drifted across the Hall of Heroes.

Right on queue the old man showed up and as Bastion turned to face him he could tell as usual that the old man was less that pleased. The young dragon slayer would wince slightly with one eye closed as the old fart knew that he had slept in again and he knew that Barka's threats were by no means empty. Bastion had forgotten that only C class wizards had to directly request the master's permission before heading out; he'd be sure to keep that in mind so that he didn't have to keep getting scolded by the old geezer. A good few minutes after being given back the flier and the old man turning on his heels and walking off, Bastion would let out a long sigh followed by a "Tch" before turning back around in his stool to quickly finish what was left of his meal. As he was finishing he would catch the giggle of the woman bartender across from him; Bastion barking back in response with a sort of hushed yelling that maybe people at the closest table could hear but not much farther. "Hey, that's not funny! You know the old bastard is serious! Gah, forget you! As the frustrated Bastion would finish up his cup of water and angrily get off of his stool and proceeded to speed walk his way back to his room and get his usual traveling pack of a bedroll, backpack, pots and pans, water canteen and some dried food rations along with a small amount of money for getting supplies on the way to Hargeon. Bastion planned on heading there on foot cross country if he tried to go by ship or by train it would eat up more time going to a town with a station or a port rather than just head straight there based on where Titanos was located. Besides, Bastion wouldn't let go of a chance to not have to ride on transportation and he would gladly rather pick up the pace on foot rather than suffer through the alternatives.

As Bastion made his way back through the main hall towards the front main doors he would caught a glimpse of the bartender from before waving him off with a closed eyed smile as well as some giggling from the table of four wizards from earlier, they were giggling about the threat that Ranka said to the dragon slayer about finding another guild to call home if he didn't stop sleeping in and being lazy. As Bastion reached the front door he would turn his head slightly so that half of his glaring face would be staring straight at the four wizards who just kept on smiling, that is until the bartender came next to them and seemed to "accidentally" spill some drinks on, herself smiling as she apologized and handed them some napkins. Bastion's glare turning in a soft smile followed by a light chuckle and he about faced and started jobbing his was down the path to exit Titanos, finding a small path that had multiple signs, one of which had "Hargeon" written on it along with "Northwest." The afternoon sun in full swing at this point so Bastion began darting his way down the lightly beaten patch towards Hargeon with all do haste so that he could be done quickly and get back to relaxing as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
6d_FYj_FO.png
Name: Conan Kregan - Guild Rank S
Activity: Talking?
Interactions: Loki @Yzmael Nameless NPC across from the table.

After a fairly uneventful carriage ride, and dealing with the young... girl's eccentrics, be it by sigh, come back or remarks. Overall however, Conan Mostly would shut his eyes, ignoring the prattle. As the hours past and sun hangs low, the carriage finally arrives at Akane Beach.

Or rather a small resort like town, overlooking one of the more prestigious privately owned areas. Looking at the signs as they passed, the muscular mage makes his predictable humph sound. Given it was still the dead of winter, there were no customary beach goers, sunbathers and tourists. Just the locals, most shops closed and a few eccentrics.

Notably was the fact, Conan would head to one such shop, from the looks of it a café with an open-air courtyard. Before entering however, Conan holds his right arm horizontally, barring entry to Loki, whom was still a girl. "..My dear Niece, let me do the talking, we are meeting with a contact. If you can shut up even briefly, maybe I'll buy you some snacks." Using Loki's suggestion of a taunt against them, the large man continues, lowering his arm. "He doesn't know you, and I've been doing this a long time. Don't make contacts Jumpy."

With that out of the way, Conan leads the pair inside, where an elderly gentleman was setting far away to himself in a booth, enjoying a cup of tea. In the garb of a butler, silver hair, and a gentlemanly mustache. Holding a gloved hand up, the old man calls to have his cup taken away. With the waitress out of the way and the barkeep half asleep, business could be discussed.

"Hail Set Conan, though ill tidings, this is a wonderful time to see you... Who's the girl?" Eying Loki with a concerned look, Conan snorts, taking a seat across from the old man, he shrugs. "Lets just say its an Adoptive member of the Family, here to learn the business. What do you have for me Gerald? Haven't got all night."

"As you say Ser Conan. Ser Lord Brightly, the First, Governor of Illum Island, is here on vacation, as I am sure you are aware from the notice." Teaching into his coat, the old man lays a folder and a small brown sack, much too small for the payment to be within.. "Ser Gustave Brightly, has caused a bit of hardship and commotion for many in his life. The latest of which was a Madam Erlena Ozwald, former countess of Illum, Husband to recently deceased Lord Irvine Ozwald. The payment is stashed in Room 34 of the Iwata-no-gumo Inn to the west, I have already reserved the room in your name of course. Lord Brightly will be staying at the Divers Respite, a mansion on the Southern most road in the woodlands." Smiling Warmly, the old man places a gloved right index finger on the paper, casually his thumb connects flipping it.

"Ser Brightly is a world Champion Fighter, lacking any sort of mannerism's, he is simply an uncultured brute that got his posting, as he did most thigns in life. Beating others into submission. There is a reason my client has asked for an A ranked mage, quite simply, he's skilled enough to kill any thing less. As to why he's here...of all things he's an avid sport fisher, and diver. Standing at Six Foot Two, bald head, and a mass of muscles, with deep sunken eyes, and scars across his body. Honestly you cannot miss him. He believes swimming in the mildly cold waters improves circulation." With his left hand, the butler fiddles with a stopwatch, opening and closing it softly.

Conan gives a simply nod, studying the image briefly, before handing it off to Loki. "Alright Gerald, what's got you sitting in here, what aren't you telling me, that's got you concerned." Picking up on the formers anxiety Conan hovers his hand above the key pouch. Not just yet accepting the job.

"Ah yes... Ser Brightly has a detachment of guards, but more importantly he is, rather, was, originally from Fiore.. Iwata to be precise.. One of the masters, armed with a staff, and magic seals...is staying with him as a guest. Young fellow, spikey hair, seems rather easy going. I doubt he will simply turn away from murder.. No matter how deserved."

"Also Arum Destum may be making a move against him, now that he has returned. He caused them a bit of grief, not many members of the old Shadow Guild are left...however.." With a soft sigh and a final closing of his watch, the old butler rises to his feet. "I wish you and the young miss the best of luck."

Growling slightly, Conan was not the least bit pleased, but snatches the key up anyways. "Yeah. Lets get out of here." Motioning with his thumb for his niece to follow, Conan takes the bag, and image with him, leaving the store without a word.

"Loki, you'll have to kill that target, the monk he was speaking about.. He's strong. Easily on par with me, name's Uremeshi Ogumo. I'm sure its him. I have a feeling, this operation is about to get very, very, complicated. Think you can take the Muscle head on?" Eying Loki up, Conan was a bit concerned, what thoughts Loki had on all of this, were worth listening to. "Anyways..we'll stick to the same plan if we can. Infiltrate, kill, then leave.."

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Tier: C
Activity: Leaving a message with Fredrick and Walking through town with Griffin / Causing NPC trouble for Kaito

@Blitzfang43
@KatherinWinter
@xLarius

Smiling with relief, some of Sonny's anxiety seemed to melt away after Griffin agreed to help him. "Thanks Griffin, I'm sure Kaito's fine but I'd feel better knowing for sure." Nodding his head after Griffin suggested the direction they should search, he clutched his grimoire close to his chest and maintained his relaxed smile. "The north end of town it is then. We'll go together." He said in agreement. Looking down at his other guild mate, he continued in the same appreciative tone. "Frederick, if Kaito happens to come back before we've found him. Can you ask him to stay put until we return?" He asked with a slight bow of his head. "Thank you!" "Ok, Griffin, let's go!" He said as he tugged on the man's arm leading him towards the exit. Right behind them was Sonny's celestial spirit, Farful. The wobbly blue and white spirit managed to catch up to them so that he was only a few paces behind.

Once outside, Sonny realized that he never had much of an extended conversation with Griffin, so he didn't know much about him. Being in the same guild, he already considered him as a friend but now was a good opportunity to get to know him better. Still clutching the grimoire to his chest, the coral haired boy turned his head to look at Griffin as they walked. "You know, I just realized something." He began contemplatively. "I realized that even though we belong to the same guild, we've never really gotten to know each other that well. I guess now's our chance huh?" He said with a short laugh. Looking forward again as they walked, he continued. "Griffin, tell me something…why did you decide join Red Dawn?" He asked without taking his eyes off the road ahead of them. The tone of his voice surprisingly serious all of a sudden.

Meanwhile, wherever Kaito found himself in town, he would come across something a little disturbing. A man in plain clothes was being accosted by another similarly dressed man. Oddly, the victim appeared to be in peak physical condition yet the troublemaker was less than half his size. In truth, the pint sized adult could have been mistaken for a little boy. Clearly the larger man was being bullied but for whatever reason he was afraid to fight back, despite the lack of magic being used. A small crowd had formed and many looked worried but no one dared to intervene. Kicking the larger man as he tried to crawl away, the shorter one taunted him.

'Haha. It's your own fault. What did I say would happen if I caught you here again?' He said mockingly.

'I'm sorry Kain, but my sister needs medicine. It's the only reason I'm here, please let me go.' But Kain scoffed and lifted the man to his knees by his collar so that they were the same height.

'Pfft! You think I care about that? No… I think I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson.' He said as he balled one hand into a fist and pulled it back, ready to strike. The other man though larger and stronger looking, didn't bother to fightback, he just shut his eyes and turned his face away, clenching his teeth and bracing himself to take the hit.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Loki%20female%20banner%20finished_zpseicllmuc.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
6d_FYj_FO.png
[/BCOLOR]​

Conan and Loki
Hiraeth Seis
Akane Beach -> Diver's Respite
Teasing(Loki), being annoyed at Loki. Making way to the Respite. Engaging the mission.​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Although Conan didn't much like Loki's company, she had to admit, she liked his comebacks and his constant sighs of exasperation. It was funny to see his reactions, and of course the devil didn't skip one second without saying anything or mocking the old man. Every single second she spent with the man was totally devoted to the use of any form of mockery and jokes she possessed, and he usually responded at the same tone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Although, one has to say it is more than difficult to manage to make Loki embarrassed or even feel like she was getting in their way, after all, that was her plan to begin with. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Say, Uncle Conan, you really want to talk about how I dress when your clothes remind me of Count Dracula during his last days alive? Sure, you have the muscles and any girl would fall towards that cold, stoic attitude, but don't you think you deserve some better clothes other than that, Uncle Dracula-- I mean, Conan."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She said in response as she placed a finger on her mouth deviously. Of course, her fun was cut short when Arba suddenly spoke up in her ordering tone. As usual, Loki's face twisted into one that didn't really seem to fit her face before she turned around and showed a forced smile to her master. She spoke of a mission to go along with the old man Dracula, but didn't say anything about it. The girl immediately understood what it was all about. There few things that only Loki and Conan could do together… And none of them what you're thinking right now. Their professional relationship was far better than their personal one, as they had actually completed several missions together successfully and he was more than trustworthy when it came to work on her list.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dracula? The hell is that... Just shut up and get your things together Loki, we have work to do." Not wanting to waste more time than needed, Conan makes the needed arrangements, bringing very little, minus his cloak, some water and dried meat. (Events continue to Conan's last IC post)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]From following him around to listening to his own gibberish, Loki never got enough of it… Until she did. She never really cared for most of the preparation for the mission, and this included absolutely everything regarding Conan's adjutants and friends. Dealings and lies, intricate laughs and smiles, she was, surprisingly, not one who liked negotiation. If one can steal the information, there's no point into questioning someone about it other than simple bureaucracy. However, the girl did not like to involve herself in the dealings of the old man, specially since most of the people he dealt with were most likely dangerous to her. As soon as the two went out of the guild, she went to a bathroom and took a completely different appearance than original. Dark hair, purple eyes and slightly taller than before. Her clothes were still the same, but the vests changed towards a bright white with black dots over the coat. The two coated figures were almost complete opposites now, although she did look slightly similar to him, specially in height now. She was almost inclined to teasing him with this new appearance, probably comment something about the way he looked at her, but there was no point as he immediately told her to remain quiet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The dealing this time was quick, most likely just the debriefing between the two. However, Loki's eyes almost changed completely. She was a joker and a trickster, but behind all that stood a genius mind when it came to analyzing the situations that she saw and Conan knew how to appreciate this. If Conan was a powerful beast of strength that destroyed everything in his path with each spell, then Loki was the precise sniper, hitting enemies where it hurts the most, ignoring their defenses instead of breaking through it. The two worked well together because of that synergy, but that was not the only reason. The other reason was because they were the only ones willing to do these jobs, most likely. There were people who weren't even aware of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As soon as the butler left, Conan turned his face to the now black-haired girl with purple eyes. She looked towards him and made a small grin. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Clearly, you mustn't have heard the man very well, Conan. There's more to it than that. We could make use of the situation to our favor if we work well, but mostly the opportunities I see are far deep below the water. If we take this muscular handsome devil by surprise, we might be able to do more than just infiltrate, kill and get out. That Shadow Guild, however, is an even better opportunity for a big lie. Say, this Shadow Guild is clearly our objective, right? We arrive there right on time, stating that we are there to protect Ser Gustav and he won't even see it coming…" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The woman lick her lips as she enjoyed the strategy. A big lie and, at the same time, a successful assassination? There was nothing more enjoyable to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Heh… That would work, if those damnable monks weren't there. Well, monk. Plus it's night." Conan states flatly, while there was merit in most of what Loki said, unless the man was utterly insane, why would he be swimming in the ocean... Though everything was possible. "Perhaps at this year's trail, you should attend, you'll see just how those Monks operate." Scratching his right cheek with the matching hand, it didn't seem Conan much liked that topic. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It won't hurt regardless to take a look at his mansion. Then we'll decide what to do… As to that Shadow Guild, we don't get paid if they finish the job before us." Grunting a bit, Conan makes his way for the town square. Well, what was more of a map board than anything else, where little jobs and sales were posted. "We'll take the main road, use your plan if anyone asks, once we seen what we need..." Trailing off with a rare smile, the muscular warrior continues. "...I have a passport appointment tomorrow."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Loki's grin grew into a drastic smile at his words. She giggled lightly as she saw his smile. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Careful, you might get the girls from all around the place infatuated with such a nice smile there, uncle…" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She said as she placed her hand on her mouth, turned away and giggled. How come that someone was able to enact both women and men so well was rather difficult to understand. It was almost as if the trickster had multiple personalities. Conan was rather lucky that today Loki was taking the appearance of a woman, usually, as a man, he would constantly challenge and mock him in more violent ways, befitting of his pride. As the girl, however, she would more tease and joke with the old man's reactions than anything. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"The man's an avid diver and from what I heard, he most likely enjoys hunting things underwater. It wouldn't be hard to kill him at night. We also would need to arrive just in time, but I can deal with placing the sentinels that will watch over the place to make sure we arrive just when the guards are dead and the monk is starting to fend off the Shadow Guild. That would give us a good opportunity to fool the two. We arrive, you fight the Shadow Guild leader alongside the Monk and try to make a fool out of him. If you two defeat him too quickly, you fight the Monk himself, just… Buy me some time while I go for Gustav." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She said as she followed after the old man, then stopped at the board. The long black hairs flowed along the wind and the purple eyes changed to pure green irises. She knew how to make use of good appearances, at least, the girl was absolutely stunning were not the coat that covered most of her body. Most certainly, some of the people that walked by, mostly men or envious women, would look towards the two. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe this appearance calls too much attention? Should I switch to something more to your liking, Uncle? Tell me, what kind of woman is your type, Old Man?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The question was a covert stab at the known fact that the old man's wife was not here. Although respectful, Loki would constantly make questions regarding his own personal thoughts of the matter, at times even trying to tell him to forget her through more… Indirect ways. This was when the two fought the most, as Loki would touch places that the old man really didn't like, and though she did this almost subconsciously, she was still to blame.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"..." Stopping his movement, the question did hit a nerve, but not one to outright anger him, but perhaps triggering some sentimentality. "As a friend said once, an old man, that should have retired long ago, only an angel can tame a devil… No matter what look you were to take Loki, you'll always be a devil, just like me. We have that much in common."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pondering the rest of it, these missions were always dangerous, shrugging, the plan she made was sound enough at least...well, whatever Loki was. "My wife… Lets just say, she is..." Pausing, he didn't believe he could trust Loki with this information, just yet, if ever. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Not all is as it seems. There is but one thing that drives me. And for that goal, even you I will tolerate. Perhaps later, I'll share a secret with you." Shrugging and continuing his walk, there was no other reason to stop, the stares around him didn't matter, nor the pleasing form of his partner, just a single, insane, all consuming ambition. "We'll do your plan. For now let's introduce ourselves." With that, there was little else to do, but march onwards, to the lonely mansion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was a rather short walk towards the beach's encrusted castle in the sands, a rather small mansion, one could say. Clearly, Ser Gustav had quite the reputation and amounts of money through his work, the place was kept in impeccable shape, with everything running perfectly well thanks to the multiple workers that kept the place clean and running extremely well. Loki kept from afar, still with the female appearance, but with a rather quiet demeanor, as if she was focused on something. Conan, on the other side, was calm and collected. Even so, there was some slight tension between the two. The last topic not only helped in this but so did the fact that the mission was going to be much more difficult than previously predicted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Apparently, the Shadow Guild that had been named by Conan's contact didn't hold anything back or wait until the sunset to get to their target. They attacked in broad daylight. As soon as the pair neared the manor, they could already hear the noises of explosions and the sound of the battle. Loki looked towards Conan as if to tell him that he was aware of what was happening and the two stepped on to near the house. As they ran, they could see many guards fallen down, most likely defeated by the Shadow Guild's assault. Strangely, it didn't seem like they were able to contact the outside areas or any other unit of guards, as if they were taken completely by surprise. One thing Loki noticed was the fact that many soldiers died without even putting up a fight, since the injuries were mostly precise and immediate. The Shadow Guild most likely used some sort of infiltration mage to open the way to them and kill most of the immediate guard forces. Still, Gustav had an elite squad of guards that kept ready and at bay to act whenever necessary. This was most likely the reason why they could still hear the roar of fighting in the horizon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When they neared the mansion, there, they saw the group that called themselves the Arum Destum were fighting off the elite guard force. The battle was balanced for most part until a specific mage threw amidst the battle a small ball. The ball made a few beeps before it exploded, causing a large destructive blast that froze the guards in place, leaving only a few stragglers to take care of. By the end, the Shadow Guild was reduced to less than half of their original force, and the elite guards had been eliminated efficiently.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmph… And they say the early bird gets the worm..." Watching the Chaos unfurl around them, Conan sighs bitterly. This wasn't what he had signed up for. Drawing his sword, and walking the rest of the way, if they got the Lord, before them… "Well at least their mongrel hides will be worth something..." It was just then however, that an unexpected surprise would occur. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Two of the shadow guild mages would emerge from the mansion, one in a frenzied run, the other involuntarily with the home's front door propelling him forward. With a strange staff, that held a number of golden rings. It seemed whoever made it didn't get far.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, men of evil and wicked deeds, just how far did you think-- Ah, hello there Conan, I guess something wicked, this way did come." Bowing politely with one hand gripped on the staff, the other on a paper seal, the Monk nods in greeting to the large man, whistling slightly at the appearance of Loki, Conan scoffs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And yet you were like here for drink and women, lecherous fool..." Conan states simply, and firmly in response. "Where is your host? Dead?" A somewhat pissed off looking mage, with an eye patch, hood, and long beard of gray spits at the pair, his voice barking with fury.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And just who the hell are you two!? You won't be--" Before he can finish however, the Monk just keeps the conversation flowing between him and Conan. "I sent him to swim, I had suspected great evil to befall this place. So I had hoped they would have went there. Regardless now they and you are here." With a shrug, and a spin of his staff, the man's facial expression almost seems to say? "Sorry". [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Loki, go... I'll deal with this."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With the words out of the Monk's mouth, the Dark Guild leader lets out a bellow. "You three! Get the hell down there before this bitch does! Seem him drowned! Then deal with her! So help me, you fail again, I'll kill you myself! I'll deal with these two.. Personally." Ordering his pawns and smirking, the man stated. With that, a strange sort of black mist, flows from the man's hands and mouth, covering the area with a thick fog. It seems he likely was how the infiltration had happened.[/BCOLOR]

Name: Saiyako 'Saiya' Winterfel
Locations: Colomba Guild Hall
Tier: S - Pink
Activity: Reacting to the lecher's advance and assessing the situation of more 'guests' arriving.
@firejay1 @Yzmael @Nivi @B l u E s @Akashi @RedArmyShogun

"Oh oh! Don't worry about that! Everything is free for you~. . . . . Just for you sweetheart~"
It was then that Kaori had poured Saiyako a drink of liquor, resulting in a shake of her head as her words likely flew over his in a different direction. Of course, part of it was always amusing to her with how easy he was to manipulate but maybe it was because it was too easy that it was sometimes irritable or apathetic.

It was then that Neya had grabbed Kaori's attention about the party details and what happened next gave Saiya a bit of a surprise. Before Kaori left, he snuck himself upon her cheek and kissed it, causing her to go quiet for a short time. While it wasn't hatred or despite, the stare that Neya could see her give the man as he walked away could cause entire mountains to tremble in fear for what she may be thinking.

Before anything could be done afterwards however, even more guests had arrived, and rather peculiarly at that.

"HELLO!!!! Everyboooooooooody!. . . . . How is Colomba.. DOING TODAAAYYYY!?"
An interesting entrance by quite a mysterious figure, something about the man under the mask actually gave her shivers as her golden eyes locked upon the mask's visage. A hint of a creeping grin marred Saiya's face until the next few moments were followed rather brutishly by...

"Colomba? What The hell is that some sorta drink. . . . DOMO! A party for us ehh! Ahahah! What goes good with a party huh! A LITTLE BLOOD SPORT!"

A towering man in nothing but heavy armor and a heavier sword by the look of it, fellow of the two before him including the masked man it had seemed... The situation only looked to get more interesting even while the bigger man kept going.

"Get taller doors yah bastards! . . . . . EHEHEHE! DOMO!"
After that, the towering brute smashed into the wooden flooring with his blade. While some people within the halls reacted differently, all in variation to unwelcome intent, Saiya's face had pretty much lit up widely in clear view of entertainment.

. . .

Whether the others had responded before or after Saiya's next words, it mattered not to her as it seemed to have filtered out for the most part, her gaze was locked upon the duo of newcomers with intense interest, voice striking a deeper tone linked to her more well-known self. Her facial expression unchanging, her metal orbs had been laying still in the air the entire time, not even bobbing up and down as she reaches for the very cup Kaori had poured her. Taking it all in rather effortlessly and timely, her eyes narrowed before she spoke, whoever heard her, she was uncaring of that detail,

"Well then... This is already forming into an interesting party if you ask me... I'm curious how they'll dance. How shall we ever oblige?... Ne-ya-lisshe~?..."

2ex3ksx.png

Tier: A
Activity:
Defending a man, playing with magic
Color Code: #3734d1

Before the encounter Kaito could've sworn he passed the same place at least four times.
Though he may have heard a whisper. He just shrugged it off and assumed it was from his sword.
Tick, Tock... Kaito was officially lost. He looked around for a store. He was parched. Usually he took a water bottle but today.... He ran through his hand through his hair. Maybe he should train around his home again. Kaito entered a store and bought a lone, red apple as he rubbed it with his sleeve. The time he wasn't aware of but it was cold. Best for ice magic not so much water... It would have to do. He quickly walked to a somewhat empty area and threw the water in the air.
It was much harder to control in January, especially since because of the cold weather it would've almost froze immediately.

He slowly kept a water resembling a bird as he looked at it with triumph. Shugo would've loved it so much.
Shugo adored birds, Kaito was a bit opposed but anything to make his best friend happy.
As he was caught up in the past, his eyes glazed over, by the time Kaito came to his senses the bird was frozen.
He sighed. Kaito continued walking where a group of people were just standing there. It irritated him,
didn't they have something else to do? He pushed through the crowd to the front as his sword whispered like usual.
He saw a strange sight. A taller man getting beat up by a shorter trouble maker. He caught a few words as he kept counting. Counting calms you. Counting... 'I'm sorry Kain, but my sister needs medicine. It's the only reason I'm here, please let me go.' As 'Kain' snorted. Kaito was losing it... 'Pfft! You think I care about that? No… I think I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson.'

Everyone seemed way too afraid to fight back as the fist raised. Kaito quickly ran up and punched the unsuspecting
victim. "You..... You don't know who you're messing with, scum!" Kaito drew his blade which made a shrieking sound, most of the surrounding people covered their ears. "I'll show you who's scum!" Kaito said this bitterly and there was blood lust in his eyes, at this point he looked like he was before he joined a guild. "Have you ever had the feeling of a sword trickling down your throat?!"
"I'll make you pay!" It seemed the shorty wasn't a wizard, just a normal person beating on another.
He threw a punch at Kaito as Kaito simply sheathed his sword, knowing darn well he couldn't hurt him as much as he wanted. Kaito simply shoved him down as he was going to throw another punch.
Kain threw some of the light snow in Kaito's eyes as Kaito stumbled back. The battle was becoming more and more aggressive. Kain fought dirty while Kaito laid off the majors.

The man who was currently just wanting medication was paralyzed. He didn't know what to do or who on earth was defending him. He just trembled in a bit of fear. Kaito had bruises all over his face, he
didn't bother to use magic or his present. He wouldn't waste it on people like this man. Kain on the other hand was bleeding, Kaito grinned. The blood on his hands on the other case was a different story. "You're not the worst. Weak and selfish. You're worst then the scum on a shoe."
This fight lasted for a few minutes but the commotion was huge, a street fight.
"I hope you've learned your lesson." He watched as Kain backed away glaring at Kaito,
"Mark my words, I will have revenge."

Kaito turned to the paralyzed man, "Are yo-" The man shuffled back as he nodded.
"Thank-Th-Th-Thank you goodbye!" He ran as the crowd slowly scattered.
"That young man must be a delinquent." This wasn't the first time Kaito stirred up trouble, though the other time it was a screaming competition. He prayed that the guild mother didn't hear about this.
He rubbed his cheek, his eyes were burning too. He drank some water, whoever met him first would see his bruises. For now he'd stalk the run away man. He put his hood up and followed the man silently, shoving his bloody hands into his pockets and blended in with the crowd, still following the man.

tumblr_n7wljaR3wO1rntub5o5_500.gif

K A U R I
Colomba
B-Class
Analyzing The Current Situation
[dash=goldenrod]

Kauri was surprised when the masked man pushed the door open. He looked at him and placed his weight on one side sensing the oddness of the situation, but he didn't really go into panic mode right away. " Why hello. What can we do for you?" he asked in a more serious tone all the while welcoming as he coughed a bit to clear his throat while adjusting his hat. He wasn't the tallest man, but he had a powerful demeanor and it could impress some people. After all, not all men have broad shoulder's and muscles the way he did. To add up, no one would ever guess his age if he never mentioned it.

Kauri eventually placed his hand on his hip as he looked up at the two men in front of him. His brown eyes taking note at how one man was a wreck. Skinny and nervous to the point of almost sweating bullets while the other one was completely mysterious, his face hidden behind a mask.

He frowned a bit and offered one last gesture before showing the men the door to exit as if they would leave. " Would you like any refreshment of some sorts? Or perhaps join the guild?" he asked casually as he felt the tension around them at the moment.
[/dash]

Activity: Preparing to Fight
Interactions: @Sammael9216 @CursedDawn

The ground shook, and Sarah was immediately concerned. Foundry was not known for earthquakes, after all. Bellia became concerned that her weapon had caused it, but a quick check revealed that, no, it wasn't. Bellia said that it was Rayner's fault, but Sarah was more concerned about the bank. If the explosion had damaged the wall, then thieves could get in more easily and allow for more problems to arise. Naturally, Bellia dashed off with her magic, and Sarah could only follow, using short hops of Paper Body on the buildings to get there quickly.

A quick observation of the situation revealed that there were fairly well armed men who were well trained and knew what they were doing within the bank. The problem was that she couldn't attack without possibly hurting her allies in the process. However, Rayner or the robbers had blown up parts of the bank, enough so that a few robbers that weren't interested in engaging Bellia and Rayner were fleeing through the hole.

She drifted down behind the robber, quietly moving behind him.

"You do not wish to be here. Drop the money, and leave and you may leave without punishment."

The man was... suitably scared. He jumped back, wielding the large bag of money as a weapon. He tried to not be afraid, "I-I'm not af-afraid of you!"

"You have been suitably warned. As part of Titanos, I will stop you and you comrades. Please do not die."

With a dismissive hand motion, a yellow piece of paper flew into the air, harmlessly drifting close to the lone bank robber before it exploded into a brilliant flash of electricity and paper, knocking down the robber and covering him in yellow paper.

Thankfully, he was unconscious from the blow, so Sarah could safely remove most of them, leaving a few for the sake of later use. Most of the thieves were still in the bank, so she figured that any that Bellia and Rayner missed could be hers, without worrying about her allies getting caught up in her attacks. But that meant that they would believe that she hadn't done anything, because if she yelled to them the enemies would know that she was there.

So Sarah used her Paper Body again to drift around the bank, placing down Red Seals around the bank to trigger when someone passed near them, and would alert her if anyone got too far away from the bank. All that was left was how the battle inside was going.​

Status
Not open for further replies.