Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they've most likely seen worse than a kid riding a horse. Lol
Riding a wolf, a horse SIZED wolf. not a horse.

OH! Lol, yeah, totally knew that. I'm only testing you.
Shire-Horse.jpg

That's the size the wolf will be. just so everyone can see. HUGE fekkin wolfs. plural.

Yup, but I still think a 13 year old with two sod off sized wolves as 'brothers' Is going to be rather amusing.

hmm seems interesting, i have one question though, is plasma a type of magic that can be used in universe?.

Alright then I would like to claim it for a character then

Alright then I would like to claim it for a character then
Oh god here we go, St.Elmo's fire and the rest of it.
we're about to have science turned into a weapon (not that I havn't allready done that)

Oh god here we go, St.Elmo's fire and the rest of it.
we're about to have science turned into a weapon (not that I havn't allready done that)
He he all that means is more burning

He he all that means is more burning
Pfft, st Elmo's fire dosn't burn, it vaporises, Its a ball of plasma created by a lightning strike, It is as hot as the surface of the sun and holds enough electricity to power a small city for a good few months. and its the simplest form of plasma possible. don't get me started on things like Petrolium plasma, that shit melts through what it hits, then explodes in to a electrical fire.
Mind you I've been alowed to open gates in to the void of space, and I am not even going to START the shenanigans that could cause.

Pfft, st Elmo's fire dosn't burn, it vaporises, Its a ball of plasma created by a lightning strike, It is as hot as the surface of the sun and holds enough electricity to power a small city for a good few months. and its the simplest form of plasma possible. don't get me started on things like Petrolium plasma, that shit melts through what it hits, then explodes in to a electrical fire.
Mind you I've been alowed to open gates in to the void of space, and I am not even going to START the shenanigans that could cause.
True true but at least it at on 40k levels of weapons and magic that stuff is just stupid

True true but at least it at on 40k levels of weapons and magic that stuff is just stupid
Lets not judge this by 40k levels of weapons because the science of 40k is all OVER the fucking shop. don't even get me started on lasguns vs bolters vs hotshot lasgun vs conversion beamers. also this is no where near 40k in the slightest. Additionally, there's even worse stuff like sub-atomic plasma which (in theory) could be fired in to someone's heart to vaporize their entire blood supply in a insnant. Or some of the LOVELY shit you can do by opening a gateway to the heart of a sun. because THAT is the biggest 'fuck you' to any and all creatures infront of you.

Or soul stripping organic swords or gods made out of pure emotional power, and lasguns are basically flashlight in that universe but in ours they would be downright the best guns available. Damn I love 40k

Or soul stripping organic swords or gods made out of pure emotional power, and lasguns are basically flashlight in that universe but in ours they would be downright the best guns available. Damn I love 40k
You are about to hate me, but:
las guns pack 0 kenetic force, instead the rely on heat and light for their damage, meaning a mirror will deflect them. Their laser diamitor comes out to about 3.5 mm, or .145 calibur, this makes it eight tenths smaller than a bb gun. the size of the wound is roughly 3.1mm, if the gun does not hit anything that will not instantly kill the target, there is 0 effect. at all, no kenetic stopping power, no shockwave, no nothing. The target wouldn't even NOTICE you got shot. this 'flashlight' is less powerful than a normal handheld flashlight. or a bbgun.

However!
a hellgun or Hotshot lasgun. This is TERRIFYING.
backpack power source 200 rounds. it operates at 28 megathules (as per lexicarnum) which converts to 28 mega joules, This is OBSCENE, this is in a single shot. every time this thing fires it outputs that. Let me illustrate, 1 megajoule is equal to 1 ton traveling at 100mph. to get force we take 28 mega joules and multiply by 1 mill to get joules. to get the effective force we calculate the amount of energy transfered in to what space, over the time transfered (its a long complex fucking bit of maths) but it comes out to ROUGHLY 4,087,000,000 Newtons. or 0.167 megatons of TNT. half the firepower of the fatman, the atomic bomb dropped on nagasaki. THESE ARE SEMI STANDARD ISSUE. this also means that a tiny fucking backpack, there are 100 nukes worth of power. if you overcharged that (like you could normal lasguns) you just fucking EXTERMINATUS'D THE PLANET. 'creates a large muzzle flash that reveals the wielder' acording to lexicarnum NOPE fucking yeah, you just vaporized that mountain the foe was hiding behind. looking brighter than the fucking sun.
THIS IS FUCKING INSANE.
Lets have some fun, lets say you have a squad of 12 guys, and they ALL overcharged thier backpacks, assuming this is a electrical explosion you have a roughly 66% energy loss rate. 1.7 megatons of boom. Or the equivalent of BOTH the nukes dropped in world war two, dropped one ontop of another at the same time.

"I'll show you a fucking flashlight."
what are you shooting at that needs half a megaton of fuck you?

Warhammer science is fucking all over the fucking place. So, please when trying to turn science in to a weapon in to a RP NEVER compare it to 40k, because you look like a fool. If you are going to science a weapon. you must science ALL the weapons.

I know trying to use warhammer science is stupid, but still gotta love the over the top mess of it all. Still gotta figure out how to make plasma magic both balanced and useable at the same time

This roleplay is now on CLOSED SIGNUPS mode, therefore we will no longer accept new members at this time. Now that we don't have to worry about waiting on anyone else besides the people that are already here we can handle the small yet complex parts of this roleplay... like a official posting speed schedule, yada yada.

I know trying to use warhammer science is stupid, but still gotta love the over the top mess of it all. Still gotta figure out how to make plasma magic both balanced and useable at the same time
That's pretty easy. You have two choices. Treat it as 'gameshow' plasma, IE it is pretty lights and kinda hurts. and hurl huge orbs of it ect OR you treat it like real plasma, and use really small amounts. a 2cm diamiter ball of low end St elmo's fire is pretty dangerous so you could use that as a special, you know electircal explosion.

That's pretty easy. You have two choices. Treat it as 'gameshow' plasma, IE it is pretty lights and kinda hurts. and hurl huge orbs of it ect OR you treat it like real plasma, and use really small amounts. a 2cm diamiter ball of low end St elmo's fire is pretty dangerous so you could use that as a special, you know electircal explosion.
True true but that's the question which one would work well in this sort of setting, hmm il think about it more tomorrow as it is nearly 2 in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.