Status
Not open for further replies.
The Silver-reign Brothers

13df4b5595542ffd.jpg

~Forget the Cigarette~

Name:
Romulus I. Silver-reign III
Nickname: The Sword caster
Appearance: The one to the left of the Picture.
Detailed- Romulus appears much more wild than his brother. While both have white hair, Romulus is wild and way, and he'd made a point to separate himself from his brother by dying a red streak in his hair. Romulus has a lot of piercings, as he absolutely loves metal on his person. it is his quirk so to speak. Romulus has what some might consider to be insane/seductive eyes. Both of the brothers eyes are bright golden, but there is a little something sinister to Romulus eyes compared to his brothers.

Special Accessories: Romulus wears a necklace with his families crest under his shirt.
----

Scented candles
Dogs
The color red
A challenge
piercings

Dislikes:
Weaklings
Know it all personalities
Responsibilities
Dishonorable people

Hobbies:
Drawing tattoos
Mixing music
Napping

Personality: Romulus is a wild card. he enjoys a good fight, but is also lazy and doesn't like to try to hard for things. When it comes to a challenge Romulus is an animal and will do whatever it takes to win the challenge. He isn't about cheating though, and if he finds out there is foul play at work, then well it wont be a lecture you receive from this kid. He certainly isn't a bully but he tells it how it is and is also quite open with his feelings, not caring to spare anyone in his craziness. if he wants to cry, then he sure will. If he's pissed then the world will know it. There is no point in hiding things, Romulus believed this wholeheartedly and will always choose the head on path over skulking around in the shadows.

Affections: He obviously loves his brother, but in the very older brother superiority sort of way.
Relationships: (I need to talk to people x.x)
----
Element: Steel

Special spells:

Name: Guardian Swords
Element: Steel
Range: 7 ft from Romulus
Costs: 20 MP Then 10 MP every round it remains. It also expends 20 Stamina for him to attack with all Nine swords at once. OR 5 Stamina per sword used.
Damage: 30 damage per sword.
Description: Romulus summons nine swords of varying sized to float around him. The first person to come in range of Romulus spell is assaulted by all nine swords nearly simultaneously. In addition if Romulus chooses he may keep the swords out and use them to deflect damage from oncoming attacks by sacrifice of one sword each time that he deflect damage.

Note: Once a sword is used for either attacking of defending it will vanish. For Romulus to use this spell more than once per day costs double the initial MP In addition Romulus may actually pick up any of the swords in this spell and use them as actual swords. At which point their damage is reduced to the normal 10 and the sword can no longer be used in the spell.

HP: 500
MP: 100
SP: 100
----
Goals:
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Remus A. Silver-reign
Nickname: dfsf
Appearance: The one on the Right.
Detailed- sdaf

Special Accessories: fsdaf
----

Dislikes:
fsad

Hobbies:
fsad

Personality: fdaf

Affections (If you happen to like someone please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
Relationships (If you have friends or close ones please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
----
Element: Water

Special spells:

Name:
Element:
Range:
Costs:
Damage:
Description:

HP: 500
MP: 100
SP: 100
----
Goals: Extending the powers of water and its sub elements to a point where no one can argue against the fact that Water is the most powerful element. 'Then father will understand."
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History:
Is this WIP? Regardless i like how its going, keep it up.

Name: Tore Drekal
Nickname:N/A
Appearance:
anime-boy-brown-hair-images-4.jpg

Special Accessories (Something that is close or important to said character): Wears a ring that looks like vines made of metal wrapped around a celtic cross that is a gift from his late sister. he also carries around his hurling gear as he likes to practice the sport
----
Dislikes:The English, anyone who disrespects the memory of his dead family
Hobbies: Playing hurling and relaxing in the sun
Personality: he is a rather quiet person around those he doesnt know well but if he gets to know someone then he will treat them with respect at least until they start to talk bad about his family.
Affections:
Relationships :
----
Element:Plasma
Special spells (Use the magical template provided in the systems tab to make your spells here):
HP:500
MP:100
SP:100

Special spells:
Name: Burning beam
Element: Plasma
Range: 10 meters in the direction he is facing
Cost: 50 MP and 50 SP.
Damage: deals 30 damage per second.
Description: Tore concentrats a large amount of his powers into the space infront of him before sending it out in a large beam of pure plasma that lasts for five seconds, if the casting is interupted during the channeling process that take 10 seconds then the spell will backfire and cause a explosion of plasma around him hurt himself and those around.
----
Goals: His only goal is to live free
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History: He lived in the irish country side where he lived a simple life playing hurling one of the two large irish sports, he found that he was rather good at it and wanted to try and make a living off it in the future but that changed when a group of Dissadents broke into his home where he lived with his mother,father and sister. the men then proceeded to loot his home and then start to toture his family simply for the fact that they were irish republicians, as they came towards tore he tried to get away as he used his hands to shields his face from them trying to his him, as he held his hands up a orb of some kind appeared and was snet towards one of them men hitting him straight in the face killign him as it burnt every thing in its way, this made the other men run from the 'monster' that had appeared. From here he saw that his siter was the only one alive as he checked over his family, she then told him to live a life where he didnt have to live in fear of people like those who had entered thier home, she handed him a ring before she died. after having his family buried he was found to have the gift of magic and was sent to the Shinwa-mahou academy.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed
qualifyApprovedSupport.png

Is the yellow hair suppose to be a reference to DBZ? LOL
We finally have our super saiyan character.

Is this WIP? Regardless i like how its going, keep it up.

qualifyApprovedSupport.png

Is the yellow hair suppose to be a reference to DBZ? LOL
We finally have our super saiyan character.
Nope just another iteration of one of my characters xp

embed.php

[bg=white]
tumblr_mpeiltc0WG1r76d82o1_500.gif

♪ Name ♪
Aceline Petit
♪ Nickname(s) ♪
Ace | Ms. Petit | Mother Hen
♪ Age ♪
♪ Appearance ♪
Aceline is shorter than the average woman for her age, thanks to genes. She happens to stop at the height of 5'2". Her build is a slender one, and she only weighs 110 pounds. She likes to wear light colors and her outfits are always dependent on the weather for the day.
♪ Special Accessories (Something that is close or important to said character) ♪
There's a necklace that she always wears, no matter what. It translates to: "I love you more than yesterday, less tomorrow." She treasures it with all of her heart for reasons unknown to anyone else.
978287y6kuaab63k.gif

♪ Likes ♪
Cute Things | Sweaters | Compliments | Fruit | Reading | Her Students | Magic | Learning | Animals | Internet | Baths | Dancing | Baking | Shopping | Nature
♪ Dislikes ♪
Storms | Peppers | Onions | Horror | Gore | Dark | Violence | Lots of Coarse Language | Decoration Towels | Socks | Water | People Making Fun of France (or anything French) | Physical Activity | Spoilers | Getting Angry
♪ Hobbies ♪
Teaching | Practicing Magic | Reading | Knitting | Baking | Shopping | Singing
♪ Personality ♪
In a nutshell, Aceline is a kind-hearted, joyful individual who always looks on the bright side of things. She is super encouraging and always puts others before herself. Some has dubbed her as their favorite teacher because of her cheerful, yet also tranquil attitude. Much like a mother, she has a patience like no other. That doesn't mean to push her, though. Under her sunny deposition is an eerily calm temper that can send people running for the hills, but she'd rather not have to expose it. Aceline is a worrywart at its finest, and won't care who you are. She fusses over everyone. Despite not ever bearing children, she has her students and that's enough for her to be a "mother hen", as some put it. The young woman doesn't know the first thing about flirting and tends to get easily embarrassed more than you think.
♪ Affections ♪
N/A
♪ Relationships ♪
She happens to hold all of her students close to her heart. She considers them her own children.
978287y6kuaab63k.gif

♪ Goal(s) ♪
To be able to prepare her students for the outside world.
978287y6kuaab63k.gif

♪ Theme Song (Optional) ♪
♪ Actor Voice ♪
Satsuki Yukino
♪ History ♪
Aceline was a curious girl. That being said, her curiosity is what led her to look up the stories about Bōkyaku. She heard how the town had supernatural residents, but was told that it was a myth. Myth or not, the brunette still wanted to see for herself. Upon discovering the town, it was her thirst to learn that drove her to dig deeper. She read everything that she could about Bōkyaku, fascinated by this small, mysterious town in Japan. Still as a young child, she decided that she would visit the town herself when she was old enough.

Unlike the students that Aceline is teaching now, she was not born with magic. She had to read about it and learn it from books. Her magic was very controlled since she was following instructions and not going by instinct. As years passed by, she took the time to learn all elements of magic, mastering each one. It took a lot of blood and sweat, but she managed to succeed.

Of course, Aceline didn't spend all her time studying Bōkyaku and magic. In school, she had good grades and was Valedictorian for her class in high school. She went to college and earned her bachelor's degree in education, wanting to be a middle school teacher.

Once she had taken care of her education, Aceline packed her things and went to Bōkyaku, just as she wished. Upon arrival, she was in awe at how normal it seemed. That thought didn't last for long because, before she knew it, a strange man was hiring her to teach at an academy called Shimwa Mahou. It'll be her first year teaching there.

[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to join

So two Questions.

1. Can you let me know if my spells are okay.

2. Assuming My cs is approved can I send you the history in a PM rather than list it in the open. A. because I hate my history being out there for everyone, its just a thing for me.. B. Because I want to write their history together since they are brothers.

If all of this is okay i can finish this soonish and be ready to go. Also when approved I will start bothering everyone else in the pm chat =D

So two Questions.

1. Can you let me know if my spells are okay.

2. Assuming My cs is approved can I send you the history in a PM rather than list it in the open. A. because I hate my history being out there for everyone, its just a thing for me.. B. Because I want to write their history together since they are brothers.

If all of this is okay i can finish this soonish and be ready to go. Also when approved I will start bothering everyone else in the pm chat =D
Yep looks good, yep you sure can.

Yea it's just that I still haven't though of a character. I'll post my CS on Sunday cues tomorrow am leaving for camp and am coming back on Sunday​

Reactions: Kame
I haven't done forum RP for about a year, and I think it is time to toss my hat into the arena. IF there is room I would love to join this swell RP!

Weeeeell, @Edward did close the sign ups a while ago, so I'm not sure that there's room. ( @GamerFangirl is an exception since she was in the Interest Check, I believe.) For me, I'd have to say no :c

But I'd also wait for Edward's decision before giving up on this entirely.

I haven't done forum RP for about a year, and I think it is time to toss my hat into the arena. IF there is room I would love to join this swell RP!
We don't have room i'm afraid, sorry about that. If someone happens to leave though we'll contact you.

Alright! Ms. Aceline Petit is done! I'm planning to color all the info later, but will do so now if it's a pain to anyone's eyes.

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Alright! Ms. Aceline Petit is done! I'm planning to color all the info later, but will do so now if it's a pain to anyone's eyes.

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
SWEET BABY JESUS MY EYES ITS LIKE SOMEONE SHOVED RED HOT COALS IN TO THEM!
Jokes aside, that's hard to read and harsh on the eyes, Funky formatting is cool, but there's neat, and then there's illegible.

Reactions: Kitsune
Onwards to change it now!

Have mercy on my soul, color black.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sorry that I'm really late to the party, but here's my CS! I'll be making a post in the IC very soon, if they end up getting approved! If they don't get approved, then I will work super duper hard to get them finished as soon as possible so I can jump in the IC and not make you all wait an eternity and a half![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2bde1ee8a509fa85b8289c690e50a63d.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]12[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Accessories:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The little hat that Temperance wears on her head. It was given to her by her Mother Priestess, which makes her treasure it that much more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Supernatural[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Illogical Reasoning (Because she thinks it's amusing when someone's stupid)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stupid People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dead Things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Challenges[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fighting Other Humans[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reminiscence[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being Assigned Tasks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Obvious/Unimportant Tasks[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance enjoys making little hats from various fabrics. She also enjoys making her own clothes, as well as trying to study the occult. She really likes the idea behind communicating with those that have passed on, or communicating with things beyond human's normal capability.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance likes competition. Her personality is like a competition of sorts. It's fiery, intense, and at times, scary.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance is normally a fiery girl who gets into everything she does, although she may be more than arrogant at times. She looks down on people that she deems 'stupider' than herself (which is almost everyone). She is condescending most of the time, but if you say the right words, her fuse will be lit and she'll be rid of any arrogance. Her arrogance is essentially there to hide her truly ferocious inner workings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance is intense. She's brutally honest most of the time, and doesn't really care much for the feelings of others. If she wants to say something, she'll say it. If she wants to do something, she'll do it. When making a decision, it's more than likely that she'll try to intimidate people to come make the same decision she does. (Despite the fact that she is a fluffy cinnamon roll =w=)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance can be scary. When she works with the occult, she will do many things that people would peg as 'morbid', 'awful', and 'inhumane'. Temperance does not hold the same beliefs as the rest of the world, especially since she was raised in an entirely different environment. Temperance is not fazed by gore, especially since she has dealt with it in order to execute some stronger forms of the occult.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beginner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Element:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occult[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special spells (Use the magical template provided in the systems tab to make your spells here):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hanged Man[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Range:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]10 Feet Aura[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Costs:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]30 per target[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Damage:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Description:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Target is suspended in the air for a matter of one post and turned upside down, to resemble the Hanged Man on one of the many Major Arcana Tarot Cards. This effect may be placed on multiple targets, but the mana must be at her disposal before she can use it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HP:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]500[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MP:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]100[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]SP:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance hopes to become a stronger magic user. She wishes to one day gain the ability to speak with the spirits of those that have passed on.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance was born into a society of people who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]adored[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] the occult. Put simply, they could never get enough of it. But when Temperance was born, something seemed to be terribly wrong. Her Mother went through a set of complications that the group of occultists had never seen before and died from childbirth. Temperance was immediately worshipped as a bringer of a new generation of occultists. Her Father and brother deserted her though, since they blamed the baby as the reason for her own Mother's death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Temperance grew older, she was treated as a high priestess in the society. She was consulted for all sorts of different matters. She learned how to deal a deck of tarot cards before she could speak, and she was taught nearly every piece of knowledge that the occult society contained. How to summon spirits that had just died, how to summon ancient spirits of the dead, how to make an appropriate sacrifice for those summons. All manner of awful things were taught to her, as well as some useful things. The summoning may not have always worked for her, but she could at least convince people that she was doing the occult work right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance knew, in her heart, that she wasn't actually performing acts of the occult. So she decided to leave her society at the ripe age of 10. Although the society was heavily against it, Temperance gave enough reasons for her to be granted a leave of absence for as long as she saw fit. To this day, she has still not visited the Occult society. She has been trying desperately to hone her skills in the occult, but they were to no avail. Until she was invited to a place (named Shinwa-Mahou Academy) where she might come to actually prove useful to her society, and maybe even the whole world.[/BCOLOR]​

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Kame
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sorry that I'm really late to the party, but here's my CS! I'll be making a post in the IC very soon, if they end up getting approved! If they don't get approved, then I will work super duper hard to get them finished as soon as possible so I can jump in the IC and not make you all wait an eternity and a half![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2bde1ee8a509fa85b8289c690e50a63d.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]12[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Accessories:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The little hat that Temperance wears on her head. It was given to her by her Mother Priestess, which makes her treasure it that much more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Supernatural[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Illogical Reasoning (Because she thinks it's amusing when someone's stupid)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stupid People[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dead Things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Challenges[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fighting Other Humans[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reminiscence[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being Assigned Tasks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Obvious/Unimportant Tasks[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hobbies:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance enjoys making little hats from various fabrics. She also enjoys making her own clothes, as well as trying to study the occult. She really likes the idea behind communicating with those that have passed on, or communicating with things beyond human's normal capability.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance likes competition. Her personality is like a competition of sorts. It's fiery, intense, and at times, scary.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance is normally a fiery girl who gets into everything she does, although she may be more than arrogant at times. She looks down on people that she deems 'stupider' than herself (which is almost everyone). She is condescending most of the time, but if you say the right words, her fuse will be lit and she'll be rid of any arrogance. Her arrogance is essentially there to hide her truly ferocious inner workings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance is intense. She's brutally honest most of the time, and doesn't really care much for the feelings of others. If she wants to say something, she'll say it. If she wants to do something, she'll do it. When making a decision, it's more than likely that she'll try to intimidate people to come make the same decision she does. (Despite the fact that she is a fluffy cinnamon roll =w=)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance can be scary. When she works with the occult, she will do many things that people would peg as 'morbid', 'awful', and 'inhumane'. Temperance does not hold the same beliefs as the rest of the world, especially since she was raised in an entirely different environment. Temperance is not fazed by gore, especially since she has dealt with it in order to execute some stronger forms of the occult.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beginner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special spells (Use the magical template provided in the systems tab to make your spells here):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hanged Man[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Range:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]10 Feet Aura[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Costs:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]30 per target[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Damage:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Description:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Target is suspended in the air for a matter of one post and turned upside down, to resemble the Hanged Man on one of the many Major Arcana Tarot Cards. This effect may be placed on multiple targets, but the mana must be at her disposal before she can use it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HP:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]500[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MP:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]SP:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance hopes to become a stronger magic user. She wishes to one day gain the ability to speak with the spirits of those that have passed on.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance was born into a society of people who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]adored[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] the occult. Put simply, they could never get enough of it. But when Temperance was born, something seemed to be terribly wrong. Her Mother went through a set of complications that the group of occultists had never seen before and died from childbirth. Temperance was immediately worshipped as a bringer of a new generation of occultists. Her Father and brother deserted her though, since they blamed the baby as the reason for her own Mother's death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Temperance grew older, she was treated as a high priestess in the society. She was consulted for all sorts of different matters. She learned how to deal a deck of tarot cards before she could speak, and she was taught nearly every piece of knowledge that the occult society contained. How to summon spirits that had just died, how to summon ancient spirits of the dead, how to make an appropriate sacrifice for those summons. All manner of awful things were taught to her, as well as some useful things. The summoning may not have always worked for her, but she could at least convince people that she was doing the occult work right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Temperance knew, in her heart, that she wasn't actually performing acts of the occult. So she decided to leave her society at the ripe age of 10. Although the society was heavily against it, Temperance gave enough reasons for her to be granted a leave of absence for as long as she saw fit. To this day, she has still not visited the Occult society. She has been trying desperately to hone her skills in the occult, but they were to no avail. Until she was invited to a place (named Shinwa-Mahou Academy) where she might come to actually prove useful to her society, and maybe even the whole world.[/BCOLOR]​
1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.