Status
Not open for further replies.
True true but that's the question which one would work well in this sort of setting, hmm il think about it more tomorrow as it is nearly 2 in the morning
No idea, If you want to match what I'm trying to go for, the latter, I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible. however from what the other characters I have seen are doing, its the former. (Did you know 1m3​ of water, across a 1mm2​ of area exerts enough pressure to punch through a human skull?)

WIP~

Name: Dyamus
Nickname: The Blade Caster
Appearance:
(PIC to come)
Special Accessories:
----
Hobbies:
Personality:

Affections (If you happen to like someone please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
Relationships (If you have friends or close ones please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
----
Element: Steel
Special spells (Use the magical template provided in the systems tab to make your spells here):
HP: 500
MP: 100
SP: 100
----
Goals:
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History:
Declined-02.png

Read ALL the rules and tabs presented on the first page, you cannot be 16 years of age.

How can i get declined before Im even finished. XD please chill. I have been doing roleplay for a LONG time now I get it to read the rules. I wasn't going to keep it 16... That being said i now want to do twins, One my steel guy, and the other... Enchantment. As in taking the elements and not being able to use them outwardly but only to apply buffs to things, fists, swords, armor etc... Im telling you if you give me a chance here you aren't going to have any problem with me when the cs is all finished. Just give it time please.

I will need your permission to do the twins. As well the approval of the Enchantment magic in order to proceed. or if not I don't know. Ill figure something out.

I will need your permission to do the twins. As well the approval of the Enchantment magic in order to proceed. or if not I don't know. Ill figure something out.
''Enchantments'' isn't a element.

Okay, but how is Spectral Summoning then? Or Celestial? There are already a few magic types in this rp that are not elements.. So I figured why not try. My other idea I don't know if you will like either, but illusions. Based on light... (Light being not allowed is why I'm not sure if you will like this) I don't want the powers of holiness or light.. i would want to have illusion magic which is effectively a branch off of light magic in its own right... Again I don't know how you will feel about this, That is why I'm trying things... because based on the characters that have been accepted i wasn't JUST seeing elements. Thanks.

Okay, but how is Spectral Summoning then? Or Celestial? There are already a few magic types in this rp that are not elements.. So I figured why not try. My other idea I don't know if you will like either, but illusions. Based on light... (Light being not allowed is why I'm not sure if you will like this) I don't want the powers of holiness or light.. i would want to have illusion magic which is effectively a branch off of light magic in its own right... Again I don't know how you will feel about this, That is why I'm trying things... because based on the characters that have been accepted i wasn't JUST seeing elements. Thanks.
Celestial is a form of element i think, summoning... i don't know what to tell ya. Illusions, probably not right now seeing how i classify that under the light and dark field.

So your admitting the Summoning isn't an element but it was accepted then right? Im just making sure I am understanding here.

[whistles] Seven pages already? Nice~ No doubt this OOC will have a lot of pages as we go on with the story.

Alright. I'll get the CS for the teacher up tomorrow. Will also read through everything so we're all on the same page because I didn't get any alerts, ugh.

...Kitsune out.

(Not really, but I thought it would sound cool >_>)

Reactions: Wolfsin and Kame
So your admitting the Summoning isn't an element but it was accepted then right? Im just making sure I am understanding here.
If you want me to admit it then yeah, i sure did accepted it when i knew that it wasn't a element. Just like how i accepted one character to use a actual weapon without using the steel element. I know very well that i shouldn't have done these things in accordance to the rules i was basically breaking them myself but to make the story even more interesting i thought it would be cool to have ''unique'' moments where some people had something different than everyone else. It would essentially give a bit of ''spice'' to the plot if each character had more of a fleshed out persona. Not saying i'm giving privileges away or allowing people to get advantages over others because i'm not doing that. If you think of a unique and cool way to add to your character that is for cosmetic/story based friendly then i might accept it as long as its fair to everyone and everyone acknowledges it just like how no one objected when i approved summoning.

See I do not care that you accepted it. You as a GM have that right and i respect what you did for your story. What I am NOT fond of is how you have handled ME thus far. First before i have even made it final you shut down my CS. THEN When i bring up the idea of enchanting, which IF approved I had reason for.. and thought it could be cool. I don't even MIND that you shot it down, its the reason you gave me. You can't just give me the reason "Its not an element" When there have obviously been other situations where it wasn't an element. If you had actually taken the time and given me a real reason rather than more or less brushing me off like an annoyance then i wouldn't have pushed this, to this point. That being said. I can either A explain to you in a pm why I want to do the enchantment and why it makes sense, or you can tell me no and give me a real reason beyond... 'its not an element" Or you can tell me to leave because that is your choice also. I want to join in this roleplay but if im too annoying for you to deal with because i don't accept "because I said so" as an answer then so be it. Now I want to get along so you tell me how do you want to proceed with this? Am I leaving are we discussing why I can or can't have Enchantment, or Whatever else compromise we can do here. You are the GM so lets hear what YOU want to do about this whole situation.

Also, might i add that enchanting would be pointless and unfair seeing how it involves using all magics and if you steal a element then you'd be able to enchant stuff anyways. So... that's why i'm not accepting it because its just not worth approving.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
Fair enough for me tell me how else you wanna proceed with this and Ill go from there. Ill let go of the enchanting idea.

See I do not care that you accepted it. You as a GM have that right and i respect what you did for your story. What I am NOT fond of is how you have handled ME thus far. First before i have even made it final you shut down my CS. THEN When i bring up the idea of enchanting, which IF approved I had reason for.. and thought it could be cool. I don't even MIND that you shot it down, its the reason you gave me. You can't just give me the reason "Its not an element" When there have obviously been other situations where it wasn't an element. If you had actually taken the time and given me a real reason rather than more or less brushing me off like an annoyance then i wouldn't have pushed this, to this point. That being said. I can either A explain to you in a pm why I want to do the enchantment and why it makes sense, or you can tell me no and give me a real reason beyond... 'its not an element" Or you can tell me to leave because that is your choice also. I want to join in this roleplay but if im too annoying for you to deal with because i don't accept "because I said so" as an answer then so be it. Now I want to get along so you tell me how do you want to proceed with this? Am I leaving are we discussing why I can or can't have Enchantment, or Whatever else compromise we can do here. You are the GM so lets hear what YOU want to do about this whole situation.
Was i acting like that to you? My bad, sometimes i don't realize what i'm doing. Anyways like i said above enchanting would be pointless because if you stole another persons element you'd be able to enchant anyways with that element you stole. If i did approve enchanting then it would be unfair too because it uses all magics.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
What do you think of me dealing with Water/moisture? Not sure if you classify them as the same. So if this goes through it would be my Steel user, and the water user and they are twins that I would more often post together with. (Of course if situations changed that.. then I can solo post for each. Its no biggie)

What do you think of me dealing with Water/moisture? Not sure if you classify them as the same. So if this goes through it would be my Steel user, and the water user and they are twins that I would more often post together with. (Of course if situations changed that.. then I can solo post for each. Its no biggie)
Yeah water is acceptable, yes moisture is classified as the same because it would make it too complex if it was separated. All of that is accepted.

Cool cool i will get to on a Character sheet for each of them. You want me to post those here right?

Reactions: Kame
The Silver-reign Brothers

13df4b5595542ffd.jpg

~Forget the Cigarette~

Name:
Romulus I. Silver-reign III
Nickname: The Sword caster
Appearance: The one to the left of the Picture.
Detailed- Romulus appears much more wild than his brother. While both have white hair, Romulus is wild and way, and he'd made a point to separate himself from his brother by dying a red streak in his hair. Romulus has a lot of piercings, as he absolutely loves metal on his person. it is his quirk so to speak. Romulus has what some might consider to be insane/seductive eyes. Both of the brothers eyes are bright golden, but there is a little something sinister to Romulus eyes compared to his brothers.

Special Accessories: Romulus wears a necklace with his families crest under his shirt.
----

Scented candles
Dogs
The color red
A challenge
piercings

Dislikes:
Weaklings
Know it all personalities
Responsibilities
Dishonorable people

Hobbies:
Drawing tattoos
Mixing music
Napping

Personality: Romulus is a wild card. he enjoys a good fight, but is also lazy and doesn't like to try to hard for things. When it comes to a challenge Romulus is an animal and will do whatever it takes to win the challenge. He isn't about cheating though, and if he finds out there is foul play at work, then well it wont be a lecture you receive from this kid. He certainly isn't a bully but he tells it how it is and is also quite open with his feelings, not caring to spare anyone in his craziness. if he wants to cry, then he sure will. If he's pissed then the world will know it. There is no point in hiding things, Romulus believed this wholeheartedly and will always choose the head on path over skulking around in the shadows.

Affections: He obviously loves his brother, but in the very older brother superiority sort of way.
Relationships: Romulus is chummy with Hiro. They are essentially partners in crime. He is also intrigued by wolf boy too.
----

Special spells:

Name: Guardian Swords
Range: 7 ft from Romulus
Costs: 20 MP Then 10 MP every round it remains. It also expends 20 Stamina for him to attack with all Nine swords at once. OR 5 Stamina per sword used.
Damage: 30 damage per sword.
Description: Romulus summons nine swords of varying sized to float around him. The first person to come in range of Romulus spell is assaulted by all nine swords nearly simultaneously. In addition if Romulus chooses he may keep the swords out and use them to deflect damage from oncoming attacks by sacrifice of one sword each time that he deflect damage.

Note: Once a sword is used for either attacking of defending it will vanish. For Romulus to use this spell more than once per day costs double the initial MP In addition Romulus may actually pick up any of the swords in this spell and use them as actual swords. At which point their damage is reduced to the normal 10 and the sword can no longer be used in the spell.

----
Goals: Romulus desires only to be the best. Whether it is best swordsman, or mage, or lover... whatever the case, he is a perfectionist of sorts. Ultimately people will not know him for his fathers name but for his own ability.
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Remus A. Silver-reign
Nickname: Hydra
Appearance: The one on the Right.
Detailed- Remus is a very stoic individual which is shown in his much more refined appearance. His hair is white just like his brothers, but it is also more well kept. His eyes do not hold the same mischievous nature that his brothers do, and to onlookers he might seem insensitive, or lost. Remus is however a little taller than his brother a fact he tends to hold over his head quite often.

Special Accessories: A half written letter to his father that hangs from a pocket in his school uniform attire.
----

Chess
Practical learning
Instrumental music
Mythology

Dislikes:
Ignorance
Blood
Loud people
Pointless creatures or ideas
Disrespect

Hobbies:
Writing
Playing Piano
Theory crafting his magic

Personality: Remus is a very calm and collective individual. He doesn't tend to say too much on his own but will eagerly respond when spoken to. This is due in part to the neglect he knew as a child. Remus is kind, yet cold and calculative at the same time. Even when he engages in simple conversation he has already sorted at least seven different possibilities of how the situation might com-bust, and come up with three counter measures for each of the seven possibilities. All the while He will be talking as normal, and leave nothing suspicious to find in his tone. In this way he might come off as 'charming'

Affections (If you happen to like someone please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
Relationships (If you have friends or close ones please say who here, if not then you may leave this alone):
----
Element: Water

Special spells:

Name: Drowning zone
Element: Water
Range: covers a 30 Foot radius around him.
Costs: 50 MP
Damage: 10 per water spike
Description: Remus creates a thick mist around him where the air itself becomes much thicker and colder. it is not enough to freeze an enemy but it will certainly slow them down. In addition the small amounts of water are so compact in this zone, that Remus can summon a normal attack of water from anywhere he wishes within the zone without expending mana. The longer the opponent stays in this zone the more water they will ingest in the air. Remus happens to be working on a follow up technique to his deathly field of moisture already.

----
Goals: Extending the powers of water and its sub elements to a point where no one can argue against the fact that Water is the most powerful element. 'Then father will understand."
----

History:

Last edited:
Name: Tore Drekal
Nickname:N/A
Appearance:
anime-boy-brown-hair-images-4.jpg

Special Accessories (Something that is close or important to said character): Wears a ring that looks like vines made of metal wrapped around a celtic cross that is a gift from his late sister. he also carries around his hurling gear as he likes to practice the sport
----
Dislikes:The English, anyone who disrespects the memory of his dead family
Hobbies: Playing hurling and relaxing in the sun
Personality: he is a rather quiet person around those he doesnt know well but if he gets to know someone then he will treat them with respect at least until they start to talk bad about his family.
Affections:
Relationships :
----
Element:Plasma
Special spells (Use the magical template provided in the systems tab to make your spells here):
HP:500
MP:100
SP:100

Special spells:
Name: Burning beam
Element: Plasma
Range: 10 meters in the direction he is facing
Cost: 50 MP and 50 SP.
Damage: deals 30 damage per second.
Description: Tore concentrats a large amount of his powers into the space infront of him before sending it out in a large beam of pure plasma that lasts for five seconds, if the casting is interupted during the channeling process that take 10 seconds then the spell will backfire and cause a explosion of plasma around him hurt himself and those around.
----
Goals: His only goal is to live free
----
Theme song (Optional):
Actor Voice (Optional):
History: He lived in the irish country side where he lived a simple life playing hurling one of the two large irish sports, he found that he was rather good at it and wanted to try and make a living off it in the future but that changed when a group of Dissadents broke into his home where he lived with his mother,father and sister. the men then proceeded to loot his home and then start to toture his family simply for the fact that they were irish republicians, as they came towards tore he tried to get away as he used his hands to shields his face from them trying to his him, as he held his hands up a orb of some kind appeared and was snet towards one of them men hitting him straight in the face killign him as it burnt every thing in its way, this made the other men run from the 'monster' that had appeared. From here he saw that his siter was the only one alive as he checked over his family, she then told him to live a life where he didnt have to live in fear of people like those who had entered thier home, she handed him a ring before she died. after having his family buried he was found to have the gift of magic and was sent to the Shinwa-mahou academy.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.