Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes! If you're still taking characters though.
Hmm... I'm not all that sure. Someone did drop out, but gave us permission to use their characters, so it's not like we lost anyone. Personally, I don't think it'd hurt if you joined. But I shall tag the GM to let him know and see his opinion.

@Edward

Hmm... I'm not all that sure. Someone did drop out, but gave us permission to use their characters, so it's not like we lost anyone. Personally, I don't think it'd hurt if you joined. But I shall tag the GM to let him know and see his opinion.

@Edward
Okay then, I just had an idea of speech magic, which can create various effects via speech.
Buuuut, after reading through messages, and seeing FAQ, and Rules, I think it will be too OP, as user will be able to use any elemental effect (Frost, Blaze, Wind, etc).
So, i'll just wait for final decision.

Okay then, I just had an idea of speech magic, which can create various effects via speech.
Buuuut, after reading through messages, and seeing FAQ, and Rules, I think it will be too OP, as user will be able to use any elemental effect (Frost, Blaze, Wind, etc).
So, i'll just wait for final decision.
I think the Gm would agree with you. However, we don't have anyone using sound itself. and that's pretty dam fun.

Ah yes! If you're still taking characters though.
I have a whole list of people that want to join actually... it might not earn me good points with the community but since you've already displayed the fact that you've read everything, which is very high good points for me, i'll let you in. Can't wait to see your character!

I have a whole list of people that want to join actually... it might not earn me good points with the community but since you've already displayed the fact that you've read everything, which is very high good points for me, i'll let you in. Can't wait to see your character!

Okay.
For sure, i decided to take classic water magic.
EDIT: And, since no one took sound, I want to claim sound magic too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh!
I just found another person who used water magic!
Y U DIDN'T LIST IT IN USED MAGICS?!
Anyways, I have strange feeling for it, and may I ask:
Is water magic in use?
@Edward

Name: Maxim Fet.

Nickname: "Max", "Hydro-Butterfly", and others.

Appearance:
Max has short spiky blue hair, pale skin and lazurite colored eyes.

Special Accessories: Small silver bracelet, with flat Lapis Lazuli stone. He accidentally found it while he was swimming in Baikal.
SS22007762.jpg
----
: Utilizing his abilities(Doing everyday stuff with magic)//Cooking//Flying//Bracelet//Spending time on roof of his house.

Dislikes: People telling him to use his abilities offensively//Genocide//Fighting itself
Hobbies: Max (at free time) loves to learn new cooking recipes, and learning old Slavic languages. He also repeats gymnastic all exercises he usually did in his previous gymnasium.

Personality: Max is extremely overprotective, and caring for anyone who he considers "friend". Unfortunately, because of quickly changed school, he wasn't able to introduce himself normally, and usually ignores other people. Strangely, Max has deep respect for any kind of teacher, and for studying itself, but only when it's not offensive. When in team, he tries to protect anyone on his team, no matter what does he feel for his teammates. When not depressed, Max is quite intuitive, working on reflexes and his knowledge.

Affections: He usually spends time alone, so he doesn't have any affections.

Relationships: None, but most of his classmates consider him "coward" and "strange".
----
Rank
: Beginner.

Element: Water.

Special Spells:

Name: Wings.
Range: Long.
Costs: 20.
Damage: Objects generation(Wings).
Description: User magically conjures water out of his back in a shape of wings, and uses it to perform flying maneuvers. It usually lasts 10 minutes, which is normally enough to dodge an attack, or save someone. Weight is limited for two normal persons, so user is able to save one of his allies/carry one of his allies.

HP: 500
MP: 100
SP: 100
----
Goals
: Becoming an advanced healer, and increasing his level of water magic.
----
Theme song
: Dance of Swords (Remix) - VideoGameRemixes (Originally belongs to Rebecca Sugar, Steven Universe).
(P.S. Dubstep version plays in battles, while original piano version normally plays around him)

Actor Voice: Quite high for his age, but considered deep by his classmates.

History: Maxim was born in Siberian part of Russia, which usually got covered in deep snow. His mother was considered shaman by means of that region, and father worked as secretary in nearby biggest city - Yakutsk. Magic was considered normal in family of shaman, so mother and father didn't fear their son's powers.
Somehow, he didn't look like Yakut - it was just the opposite, as he looked like Russian. Father blamed mother for cheating on him, as family broke, with Maxim going with father. Next several years, Maxim was studying in famous gymnasium in St.Petersburg, usually making a lot of friends each year.
Apparently, Maxim understood why father brought him away from mother, and he fled to Siberia, back to his mom. After arriving to his mother, he received strange message from Japan, inviting him to magical academy. But, when he arrived there...
he understood that things got only worse. Instead of being cheerful and friendly, Maxim was trying not to suffer from loss of normal family, and usually walked depressed.

Appearance:

Special Accessories: Small silver bracelet, with flat Lapis Lazuli stone. He accidentally found it while he was swimming in Baikal.
SS22007762.jpg
----
: Utilizing his abilities(Doing everyday stuff with magic)//Cooking//Flying//Bracelet//Spending time on roof of his house.

Dislikes: People telling him to use his abilities offensively//Genocide//Fighting itself
Hobbies: Max (at free time) loves to learn new cooking recipes, and learning old Slavic languages. He also repeats gymnastic all exercises he usually did in his previous gymnasium.

Personality: Max is extremely overprotective, and caring for anyone who he considers "friend". Unfortunately, because of quickly changed school, he wasn't able to introduce himself normally, and usually ignores other people. Strangely, Max has deep respect for any kind of teacher, and for studying itself, but only when it's not offensive. When in team, he tries to protect anyone on his team, no matter what does he feel for his teammates. When not depressed, Max is quite intuitive, working on reflexes and his knowledge.

Relationships: None, but most of his classmates consider him "coward" and "strange".
----
Rank

Special Spells:

Description: User magically conjures water out of his back in a shape of wings, and uses it to perform flying maneuvers. It usually lasts 10 minutes, which is normally enough to dodge an attack, or save someone. Weight is limited for two normal persons, so user is able to save one of his allies/carry one of his allies.

----
Goals
----
Theme song
: Dance of Swords (Remix) - VideoGameRemixes (Originally belongs to Rebecca Sugar, Steven Universe).
(P.S. Dubstep version plays in battles, while original piano version normally plays around him)

History: Maxim was born in Siberian part of Russia, which usually got covered in deep snow. His mother was considered shaman by means of that region, and father worked as secretary in nearby biggest city - Yakutsk. Magic was considered normal in family of shaman, so mother and father didn't fear their son's powers.
Somehow, he didn't look like Yakut - it was just the opposite, as he looked like Russian. Father blamed mother for cheating on him, as family broke, with Maxim going with father. Next several years, Maxim was studying in famous gymnasium in St.Petersburg, usually making a lot of friends each year.
Apparently, Maxim understood why father brought him away from mother, and he fled to Siberia, back to his mom. After arriving to his mother, he received strange message from Japan, inviting him to magical academy. But, when he arrived there...
he understood that things got only worse. Instead of being cheerful and friendly, Maxim was trying not to suffer from loss of normal family, and usually walked depressed.
Love the Lapis inspiration in this character, SU is my favorite cartoon!

Appearance:

SS22007762.jpg
----

----
Rank

Special Spells:

----
Goals
----
Theme song

qualifyApprovedSupport.png

I'll invite you to the group.

Love the Lapis inspiration in this character, SU is my favorite cartoon!
Ohh, you noticed it!
I wanted to make something between Katara, Lapis, and in a male version (Also a bit of saltiness from poor Pearl).

Name: Abilene Von Grünigen.

Nickname: "Abby", "Bill", "Ab", and others.

Appearance:
23b52eb9aaa01d372d0af05e6fb6af0c_480.jpg

Abilene has short pale-white hair, with sapphire-blue eyes.

Special Accessories:
Abby develops strong connection to her family's crystal sword, which she usually carries around in a box in a form of shards - as it can fall on shards, and reassemble back into sword form (fun fact - sword parts are not connected by anything, but by magical energy of Abby).
large.jpg
----
: Gemstones//Creating jewelry//Eating//Shocking her friends with some brutal facts about nature (Vomit warning!).

Dislikes: Water//Damaging her body with crystals//Blood//Bad cooking skills.

Hobbies: Sword fighting//Using abilities.

Personality: Abby, despite the fact that she was trained to basically "professionally kill and own people", is quite clumsy, and loves to goof around. She doesn't appreciate anyone studying, or working itself. Apparently, Abby loves to work hard herself, but only when she feels like it. Trying to make her work? - get your head cut off by a crystal. But, when she gets close to anyone, she develops strangely high level of overprotecting and caring.

Affections: She develops crush for Kirie Kitori (@Blue Jay), admiring her way of sword fighting.

Relationships: Maxim Fet - Close Friend.
Kirie Kitori (@Blue Jay) - Close Friend/Love Interest.
----
Rank

Element: Crystal.

Special spells:

Name: Crystalization
Element: Crystal
Range: Dependable.
Costs: 50.
Damage: Dependable.
Description: User changes his molecular structure into such of crystal, fully (or non-fully) becoming a crystal. When changing molecular structure, user can give herself any shape or form (which would contain same mass as humanoid form would). Due to crystals being quite strong, user becomes somewhere invulnerable, but still can fall on shards. Shards are working as body parts that they formed, or can move alone. This spell lasts quite long - nearly for an hour. But, if user won't recollect shards of herself before the spell ends... ending will be quite bloody and disturbing.

----
Goals
: Becoming a professional sword fighter, and having a long romantic life with person she loves...
forever.
----
Theme Song
: Kezwik & Protohype - Hold Your Breath.

Actor Voice: She has normal feminine voice, which is quite high.

History: Abilene was born in small Swiss' village, located deep in forest region. Whole her life she spent trying to survive, and learning how to fight back the forces of nature. Apparently, she soon discovered her bizarre crystal abilities. Her family was quite shocked, but they just gave her crystal shards. That's how she discovered her sword...
After several years of intense sword training, Abilene was wielding sword nearly like any skilled master. Her parents gave her their blessing, and the girl went traveling, looking for place where she could be. Eventually, she received message from strange academy in Japan, recruiting her in it.
When at school, Abby met with lots of new people, but eventually became friends with only one - Maxim.

Status
Not open for further replies.