• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinup_steampunk_girl_by_yuuza-d9isyaf.jpg

Name: Erica Lanly.
Species: Human.
Role: Cartographer.

Personality:
She likes to get her own way. When Erica doesn't get what she wants then she will either start twisting people to her will and controlling them into getting what she wants. Or she will start shooting. Unfortunately, she is really bad at shooting. Fun fact; she has never successfully made a shot. And, of course, when she wanted to get aboard the Dreamer she made it happen. Likes music. Likes reading classic literature. Loves drawing and painting. Is often flirtatious and likes to use her looks as a way of manipulating others. Can be spiteful when she gets upset. Very forward and always makes her opinion known without worrying what others think. Simultaneously confident but insecure. Dislikes the quiet and, due to this, finds the sound of the ship's engines comforting. Without a source of noise she often puts her pocket watch up to her ear so that she can listen to it ticking.

Skills:
Controlling people.
Cartography.
Drawing.
Painting.

Strengths:
Confident.
Fashion forward.
Manipulative.
Quick thinking.
Clever.
Cunning.
Determined.
Witty.
Physically attractive.

Weaknesses:
Easily angered.
Easily scared.
Easily flattered.
Insecure.
Self obsessed.
Socially dysfunctional.
Distrustful.​
Spoiled.
Spiteful.
Impatient.
Physically fragile.​
Sarcastic.
Judgmental.
Terrible marksman.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AshenAngel
*pops in* This looks like fun. ^_^ That biologist still open, yeah?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Ooohh... looks like Carmina has a new frenemy... ;P cartographer/Navigator drama queens :33~~

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Ooohh... looks like Carmina has a new frenemy... ;P cartographer/Navigator drama queens :33~~
One part which I always enjoy when making characters in a roleplay is tailoring them to have interesting interactions with all of the other characters. I get so very excited when imagining how my characters will meld with everyone else's xD

Mina and Erica will probably one of my favourite pairs to see together ! I'm also looking forward to how Mina will react when Erica tried to manipulate Havanna.

And I'm sure that Erica will have lots of fun annoying the Captain.

And the Vice Captain should certainly prove interesting, I can certainly see Erica and Anna having their own battle of wits waging on in the background

Here's my guy. ^^

9824409_orig.jpg

Name: Simon Carlisle
Species: Human
Role: Biologist
Personality: Simon is quite the do-as-I-wish sort of guy. The Carlisle name is buried in money, and it's obvious he's lived a privileged life, used to everything falling in line for him. Others take care of the boring aspects of life, allowing him to focus on whatever catches his fancy to the neglect of everything else. His current aspirations? Being a gentleman adventurer (and he's hired a private instructor to teach him self defense and how to shoot, but he knows his way onto the Dreamer is to tout his scientific qualifications, and given how obscure most of his knowledge is, he is more than delighted to prove its usefulness). He's quick to trust people -- there have always been other people to vet out the cons and miscreants before they reach him. If someone says they are an expert on a topic, he'll take their opinion on such matters as golden. If someone tells him not to do something, he will believe there is good reason not to. It's rather hard to lose his trust, but once lost, it's completely gone. He has quite a good memory and definitely applies it at remembering those who've wronged him.

Skills:
Biology -- trapping, sketching, preservation techniques
Chemistry -- especially as pertains to effects on the body, oh, and explosions
A dabbling of physics
Linguistics and languages
An academic interest in medicine
An entirely theoretical understanding of magic
An okay shot and a decent punch

Strengths:
Focused
Academic
Passionate
Intelligent
Great memory
Persistent

Weaknesses:
Absent-minded
Too trusting
Holds a long grudge
Overly critical
Arrogant
Inconsiderate
A bit whimsical

Last edited:
Reactions: AshenAngel
@AshenAngel

Hey~hey^^!! Soooooo... like has any submitted appie been officially accepted yet? ^^;

Cuz like there are a couple of hopefuls coming from the CHK and it may be useful to see what positions are yet still available^^?? Or like are we competing for position slots and you still have to make final decisions??

~Edz~ And with Simon... looks like we maybe gots three spiteful types on board ;DDD

Nyahaha. Truuuust me. It's *quite* easy to stay on his good side. ^^ If you made up any lame excuse and then ask him what he's been working on and let him ramble at you until he runs out of steam, you're pretty much in the clear. (Peppering him with compliments also helps ;D) Buuut if you're trying to kick up drama, well, I can't help you there. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Oh Boo is soooooo not stirring up drama... but just get Simon to watch out for the Cartographer and her huge pair of... manipulators... ;DDDDD

Linked looks (( I can't get the picture on here on Mobile when I get to a computer I'll add the picture ))
______________________________________________-
.:|| Name ||:.
Eli Marie Chanler

.:|| Age ||:.
22[

.:|| Gender ||:.
Female

.:|| Species ||:.
Animal - Kin
Wolf

.:|| Role ||:.
Cabin Girl

.:|| Personality ||:.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born entertainer, Eli loves the spotlight, but all the world's a stage. Eli's indeed an actor, she loves putting on a show for their friends, chatting with a unique and earthy wit, soaking up attention and making every outing feel a bit like a party. Utterly social, Eli enjoys the simplest things, and there's no greater joy for her than just having fun with a good group of friends. It's not just talk either – Eli has a strong aesthetic sense of anything. From grooming and outfits to a well-appointed home, Eli has an eye for fashion. Knowing what's attractive the moment she sees it, Eli isn't afraid to change their surroundings to reflect their personal style. Eli's just naturally curious, exploring new designs and styles with ease. Though it may not always seem like it, Eli knows that it's not all about them – she's observant, and very sensitive to others' emotions. Eli is often the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing emotional support and practical advice. However, if the problem is about them, Eli's is more likely to avoid a conflict altogether than to address it head-on. Eli usually loves a little drama and passion, but not so much when she is the focus of the criticisms it can bring.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]The biggest challenge Eli faces is that she is often so focused on immediate pleasures that she'll neglect her duties and responsibilities that make those luxuries possible. Complex analysis, repetitive tasks, and matching statistics to real consequences are not easy activities for Eli. She'd rather rely on luck or opportunity, or simply ask for help from their extensive circle of friends. It is important for Eli to challenge herself to keep track of long-term things there won't always be someone else around who can help to keep an eye on these things. Also Eli can recognize value and quality, which on its own is a fine trait. In combination with her tendency to be a poor planner though, this can cause her to live beyond their means. More focused on leaping at opportunities than in planning out long-term goals, Eli may find that their inattentiveness has made some activities unaffordable. There's nothing that makes Eli feel quite as unhappy as realizing that she is boxed in by circumstance, unable to join their friends. Eli's typically welcome wherever there's a need for laughter, playfulness, and a volunteer to try something new and fun – and there's no greater joy for Eli than to bring everyone else along for the ride. She can chat for hours, sometimes about anything but the topic they meant to talk about, and share their loved ones' emotions through good times and bad. If she can just remember to keep her ducks in a row, they'll always be ready to dive into all the new and exciting things the world has to offer, friends in tow.[/BCOLOR]

.:|| Skills ||:.
Identifying different plants and animals as well as constellations
Drawing
Descriptions

.:|| Strengths ||:.
Agility and Stamina
Head Strong
Quick Minded

.:|| Weaknesses ||:.
Naive and Oblivious
To accepting​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayyye~
Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm still grounded ;~; I'm being sneaky but really can't stay long enough to finish both appies
Hopefully I'll be able to finish this weekend though, but it depends on what happens.

Ummmm.... soooooo I guess we are competing for positions then? D:

I wonder what sort of tech this world has. I'm guessing steampunk?

Also, I really want to have my character in the mechanic position, but I can't make her until I know what tech I'm dealing with, and there's sadly already one been made.

And where is @AshenAngel anyway? I've not seen them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.