• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lulunopia IK BUT ITS BEEN AWHILE. TOO LONG. xD

I hope this is alright-

2czd08o.jpg

Name | "The name's Beau Pereiro. Be careful not to forget it."
Nickname | "My first name is a nickname. Simply Beau."
Age | "20 years of age here!"
Carrier | "I don't have any plans on letting a zombie get that close, so no."
Birthdate | "The 12th of February, 2039."
Height | "Tall enough to do what I need to. If you really have to know though, 5'2".
Weight | "A petite 103 lbs."
Sex | "A beautiful female."
Orientation | "Straight as a ruler. Just not one of those bendy ones."
Build | "Fit as a fiddle, thank you."
Pack | "Right now? Two 9mms and two curved hunting knives. My man carries the heavy stuff."​
  • 2 curved hunting knives​
  • 2 9mm pistols

Biography | Beau Pereiro was orphaned at a young age, her parents feeling that their current financial situation wouldn't allow them to raise a successful child. Growing up, she didn't get along well with the other children, viewing their games as too childish for her tastes. She grew up craving something more serious and mature. She wanted the thrills that living within orphanage walls couldn't provide.​

Hence why she was more than happy when, at 15 years of age, a man by the name of Clifford came, offering to adopt her. She was ecstatic to be out, even though the male seemed to lead a pretty simple life. Things were pretty normal during the first three years of her life with him, but she was coming to grow bored with the routine of normalcy until Clifford finally introduced her to his craft when she was 18. The craft of a hired hand.

He trained her in the ways of hand to hand combat, as well as how to use knives and pistols. He reserved sniper work for himself, saying that she seemed to be the type who lacked the patience required for such a job. With what she had available, she soon developed a fighting style all her own, that revolved around spontaneous weapon switching during combat.

With the sudden outbreak of VRV, however, the two suddenly found themselves without work. Beau now travels around with Clifford, preferring to watch others scavenge and then steal their findings rather than dirty their hands among the zombies themselves. They're hoping that, someday, even someone in this ruined world will need their help, which they'll gladly offer up - for the right price.

Likes/Strengths |​
  • Weaponry​
  • Her craft​
  • Clifford​
  • Combat​
  • Treasures
    Dislikes/Fears |​
  • Patience​
  • Weaklings​
  • Trains​
  • Traveling heavily​
  • Helplessness

Theme | [Not yet]

Played by | @Sakana

2vba8og.jpg

Name | "Clifford Tasel."
Nickname | "Those who know me sometimes call me Clif."
Age | "27 years."
Carrier | "I don't plan to, no. Not so long as I have a partner who relies on me."
Birthdate | "June 24, 2032."
Height | "6'0". I'm a bit tall compared to my partner."
Weight | "130 lbs. I try not to eat more than I have to."
Sex | "Male."
Orientation | "I suppose I'd be called bisexual, but I'm not looking."
Build | "Fit. Not too muscular, but enough to handle myself in a fight."
Pack | "Everything Beau doesn't. A bag filled with the water and food we've scavenged, along with a duffle bag that holds an MSG90 sniper rifle I stole from one of my early hits, along with enough ammo to last me a while."​
  • 6 bottles of water​
  • 6 ReadiMeal packs​
  • A small first-aid kit​
  • MSG90 sniper rifle​
  • Hunting knife​
  • Flashlight (with an extra pair of batteries)

Biography | Clifford grew up in a high class home, coming from a very wealthy family, his father owning a company that sells firearms, his mother being a doctor. He attended a private school growing up, where he mostly kept to himself. He wasn't a very social person, and lacked the ability to effectively make friends, try as he might. His intelligence was high, which often made him the envy of his classmates, further straining any chance at becoming close to anyone.​
He often spent time with his father on off days, who taught him how to use various firearms, telling him that he might need such knowledge if he ever had to protect his mother in his place. He wouldn't have the chance to make use of this knowledge when he needed it most. While he was at school one day, he was called to the principal's office, only to be informed that his parents had both been assassinated.

Though his parents were gone, he would keep his estate, but the memories of living there soon proved to be too much for him to bear, and his desire to find the person that killed his parents continuously grew as time passed. When he was 23 years old, after trying to hold many jobs to no avail thanks to his poor social skills, he decided to look into becoming a hitman. He was good with weapons, and the vast fortune he had would make it easy to acquire information and anything else he needed.

After receiving his first job, he bought himself and apartment, forever leaving his family's expansive estate behind. After two years of working as a hired hand, and learning just how dangerous the job really was, he decided to take on a protege - a young girl from an orphanage that seemed to hold the same inability to develop close bonds as he. He trained her just as his father had trained him, and before long, they were partners in crime. Over time, they came to be known as the TaPe duo, their achievements earning them much respect in the underground community.

However, VRV has now left them both out of much work. Their skills now being reduced to simple advantages in being able to survive more easily than the common man. He's less concerned with finding work than his partner is, viewing this break in work as a chance to wind down, and possibly even leave the hired hand lifestyle.

Likes/Strengths |​
  • Beau​
  • Music (he's a good musician himself)​
  • Books​
  • Being patient​
  • Analytical thought
    Dislikes/Fears |​
  • Losing his partner​
  • Blindness​
  • Excessive Eagerness, particularly his partners​
  • Commercial foods (he still doesn't have a taste for ReadiMeals)​
  • Deviations (he doesn't adapt to sudden changes as well as Beau does)

Theme | [Not yet]

Played by | @Sakana

Well I think I'll be able to wrap up my CS and start posting either tonight or tomorrow. Should I know of any opportunities to jump in before I get to the drawing board?

Well I think I'll be able to wrap up my CS and start posting either tonight or tomorrow. Should I know of any opportunities to jump in before I get to the drawing board?
You're welcome to bump into either of my ocs, Finch is in a 711 with Clary @Wingless_Angel and Marcy is probably about to run for her life since she's getting snarky with an alpha. xD

Sure, I don't mind you meeting up with my little girl and Finch ^^

Also, my other character who's an Alpha is also free for interaction at the moment

Heyo! Is this still open?
It is, but there are a lot of survivors, so unless you're joining as an Alpha, I'll be picky.

Darn. I was hoping if there would be a carrier or survivor spot open. I'll make a CS if that's alright.

Last edited:
Darn. I was hoping if there would be a carrier or survivor spot open.
I do suppose I can allow one more carrier, but you will be the last to join the survivors. Others who are interested after you may only join as Alphas.

<---- This kid has a hard time saying no sometimes.

Don't worry I have a hard time saying no as well. Also I'm almost done with my CS.

Reactions: -Kuroko-
Finally done~ :3​

0f2bfc962d033b2b8b61bf2aa69c3124.jpg

Name | Cassandra Xia Cloud
Nickname | Cass, Cassy
Age | 18
Carrier | No
Birthdate | October 21
Height | 5'1"
Weight | 124 lbs
Sex | Female
Orientation | Straight
Build | Fit
Ability | Cassandra can memorize any and all smells. She is also able to track using smell.
Pack | Pack of five foxes

Cooper

Favim.com-animal-autumn-fall-forest-fox-332196.jpg
Cooper is the strongest and deadliest of the group. He will fight his way to get food for himself and his family. Copper is also both Mai's mate.
Mai

redfox.jpg

Mai is the sly and witty one. She can think her way out of any situation. She also has the sharpest senses. Mai is the mate of Cooper.
Ace

Red_fox.jpg

Ace is the fastest and most cunning of the group. He never leaves Cassandra's side. Ace is also the playful one of the group. He'll always try tho get the others to play games.
Oliver

Fox-wallpapers-8.jpg

Oliver is the second strongest of the group as well as the reckless one. He's usually the first one to attack and the only one to go overboard.
Diva

cute-fox-free-foxes-num.jpg

Diva is the sassy one of the group. She loves to disobey orders and test Cassandra's patience. Though don't be fooled by her calm nature she will kill in an instance.

Colt 1911

M1911A1.png
Hatchet

latest
Backpack Content

• First Aid Kit
- Bandages (12)
- Medical Tape (1 roll)
- Mini Scissors (1)
- Disposable Gloves (2 pairs)
- Tweezers (1)
- Splinters (3)
- Peroxide (1 1/2 bottles)
- Surgical Stitching Thread (1 roll)
- Needles (3)
- Anti Bacterial Ointment (1 full bottle)
- Bandage Roll (2 rolls)
  • .45 box of ammo (60 count)
  • 1 water canteen
  • 2 Protein Bars
  • 3 Canned Goods
  • Flashlight
  • 2 Rags
  • Light weight Sleeping bag
  • A pack of matches (6)
  • Lighter Fluid (1/2 bottle)
  • Hair Brush
  • Tooth brush and paste
  • 1/2 stick of deodorant
m9 bayonet

5.JPGb849d4ad-99f7-4829-a848-a7f40a1d1d00Original.jpg

Personality | Cassandra thinks of herself as a logical person. She thinks through situations before acting. Though in reality she's quite reckless. Her 'plans' usually end up in her getting slightly hurt, not enough to kill her though. Before she turned Cassandra was a sweet, kind girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. She still retains some of those traits but the only things she won't hurt are foxes and shes no longer sweet and kind. Cassandra is quite mouthy. She is as sarcastic as can be not to mention she's very snarky. One other thing you should know is Cassandra is very hot-headed. She will go off on someone in an instance, which is bad cause' usually she'll kill who pisses her off. She also tends to talk to herself or to someone who is not there. Thanks to her mental breakdown she also see's people who aren't there.

Biography | Cassandra was born in Georgia to a family of 4. Her mother, Kelly, and her father, Franklin were loving parents who never fought. They took care of Cassandra and her older sister, Barbra, as best they could. See her family was poor and lived in a rundown house in a abandoned neighborhood but, they didn't let this get there spirits down. They ran happy lives. When Cassandra started school the other students would tease her. The kids would make fun of for being poor and having to wear the same clothes a few day's in a row. Though Cassandra doesn't pay much attention to what they say. She just stays focused on her studies so she may find a better life for her family. Throughout her school years she learned to zone out on what the teachers saying or on her school work as to ignore what the other kids are saying.

Around Cassandras 10th birthday her sister became ill putting the families spirits down as they know they do not have enough money to get her help. Barbra knowing this told them to not use any money on her and to let her go. Though it was hard they did. A few months later the buried Barbra in front of a tree Cassandra and her played on. Cassandra and her parents spent months trying to be happy again but, it wasn't till 2 years after her death that they slowly began to be normal or as normal as can be. Even then the mention of Barbra's name sent them into a depressed mood. For years Cassandra was bullied even though she had the best grades in class.

A week before graduation news of people becoming 'zombies' spread like wildfire through the city. Cassandra and her family hid in there house with knifes and a hatchet. They fended off the zombies well for a while till a pack of them came and attacked. Her mother and father were killed while Cassandra remained though she came out of the fight with a few bites. She thought she was going to turn but, she didn't. For awhile she thought she was a carrier until one day she had a mental breakdown from being alone so long. She started seeing things and hearing voices. Her sense of smell increased. Cassandra wandered for awhile till she came across a pack of un-dead foxes. They became friends, choosing Cassandra as there leader. The have since traveled with each other.

Likes |
+ Foxes
+ Heat
+ Rain
+ Lavender
+ Black
+ Fluffy things
- Ice
- Clouds
- Sunlight
- Anything she deems too sweet
- Enclosed spaces
- White

Strengths and Weaknesses/Fears |
+ Fast
+ Witty
+ Quick Thinker
+ Hand-to-Hand Combat
+ Intelligent
+ Exallent Tracker
- Fear of heights
- Not very strong
- Horrible liar
- Bad negotiator
- Fear of closed spaces
- Hot-headed

Theme |
Played by | Lulunopia​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity: how intelligent are the infected and what are the limitations of the Alphas?

Sure, I don't mind you meeting up with my little girl and Finch ^^

Also, my other character who's an Alpha is also free for interaction at the moment
You're welcome to bump into either of my ocs, Finch is in a 711 with Clary @Wingless_Angel and Marcy is probably about to run for her life since she's getting snarky with an alpha. xD
Noted! I should get a post out tonight or tomorrow once the commission is complete and is in the CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.