Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Finch fully bandaged his leg or does he have something pressed against?
He's bandaged it with gauze, but said gauze is already soaked with blood.

He's bandaged it with gauze, but said gauze is already soaked with blood.
So would it be okay for Clary to bring out her first-aid kit and try to treat it? She has antibiotics and stuff

So would it be okay for Clary to bring out her first-aid kit and try to treat it? She has antibiotics and stuff
Yep, Finch already poured rubbing alcohol on the cut too, btw.

Well I has my opening post ready just gotta wait for my friend to pull some stuffs.

Our copper friend will head towards the source of the gunfire at the 7/11 from when Finch first shot the walkers hunting him. From there anyone is free to come across him as he sneaks from the back yards of the neighborhood he has been hiding in into the outskirts(?) of town where the 7/11 is.. If I got my locations nailed down correctly.

40da07e35831a4301d2a0c48aa43d1a3.jpg

⇢Name | Cecilio Jesus Ledezma
⇢Nickname | "My family used to call me Jesse."
⇢Age | 23
⇢Carrier | "I got bit trying to help someone I couldn't save...but beats being a Z."
⇢Birthdate | "July 22"
⇢Height | 6'2 "I'm a gentle giant."
⇢Weight | 180 "I'm used to eating light."
⇢Sex | Male
⇢Orientation | "Straight as a line."
⇢Build | Athletic with some lean muscle.
⇢Pack | 1x Gas mask
1x Riot gear Suit
2x 40mm filters
2x Urban camo BDU's
1x Crowbar
1x Trauma kit
1x Colt LE901-16S
1x FN Five-Seven
5x Colt LE901 20 rd. Magazines
3x Five-Seven 21rd. Magazines
3x Mre's
1x 6 string guitar

⇢Biography | Life wasn't easy for the beginning of Cecilio's life raised by a single mother and his grandmother and having ADHD did make for some tough beginnings for him in the beginning. Living in a lower middle class suburb in Los Angeles did teach him the values of family and community early on as a young child. Slowly things improved for his home life as mom moved, got married, divorced, had kids, and soon they met his 2nd Stepfather a man he looked up to and aspired to be someone strong, dependable, and kind to others. Life for a while was settling and fairly peaceful for a few years before the move to Georgia with his parents.

When graduating high school at 18 Cecilio went to community college and got an associates in electronics engineering and certification to become an EMT and served as a medical responder for 3 years before he moved with his family to Georgia. Upon moving to Rocky Face, Georgia Cecilio decided to have a career change and went back to school to enter law enforcement. He was initially unsure about being able to succeed but when he barely made the cut he made sure to do his damnedest to prove he wasn't a half assed cop. He took a job in the town of LaFayette and soon proved to be a good cop when he wasn't getting distracted by menial a paperwork managing to earn the rank of Captain. When the trouble's started up he was mostly responding to and dealing with violent and erratic people of course mostly ending in legal intervention shootings which the public didn't seem to like very much.

Eventually the department was federalized in response to the emergency and Cecilio was placed on riot control as well as Ration distribution but soon things just fell apart as the 'Infected' over ran a majority of safe zones and check points combined with the loss of officers and attacks from infected and thugs it was a losing battle. With a heavy losses and near complete collapse Cecilio and the remaining officers divided supplies and took their leave each heading their own way. Some to try and protect their families and others to try and find a safe haven. Cecilio made his way home to find his family in hiding of course he knew where but rather than risk their safety as well as the fact he had been bitten by infected he tries to keep his physical contact with people minimal unless he knows they're carriers.

⇢Strengths | + Weapon Repair/ Maintenance
+ Electronically and Mechanically inclined
+ Marksmanship
+ Knowledge of some advanced medicine
+ Group Management
+ Close combat

⇢Weaknesses | - Slightly unpredictable
- Impatient
- Hyper Active
- Fear of extreme heights
- Soft Hearted
- Thalassophobia

⇢Likes | + Music
+ Making friends
+ Keeping occupied
+ Candy (any kind has a bit of a sugar fix)
+ Cooking
+ Video Games
+ Cold weather

⇢Dislikes | - Liars
- Cigarettes
- Hostile people
- Alpha's
- Zombies
- Extremely hot weather

⇢Theme |

⇢Played by | Derp​

Reactions: -Kuroko-
Bleh finally got this up. Sorry! Would have done it earlier but network was having issues. I'll make a post in the afternoon if that's alright.

Last edited:
I'll try getting a post up today!

I'm just going to drop Jesus in if thats ok.

I'm just going to drop Jesus in if thats ok.
I would wait on GM fam he or she usually likes your post before you can post.

Things have been a bit busy but I'll hopefully have a post up tomorrow.

So! Anything going on?

Sorrry i've been off at work, been really busy the past few days. I'll ge ta post up by the end of the night for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.