Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have time to make a sheet now but I was wondering if I could reserve an Alpha: Voice and a Carrier?
Sure I can keep it reserved for you for at least 2 days, but if you can your CS in sooner that will be awesome.

Sure I can keep it reserved for you for at least 2 days, but if you can your CS in sooner that will be awesome.
if you could reserve a spot for me as well, I'll get a char sheet up after I get back from work today :)

Just a post to everyone with a military-based character, just keep in mind that the setting is 2059. It's unlikely that the USMC will still be servicing rifles like the M40A3 in 40 years time. Have fun with it, is all I'm saying! :) There's some badass toys to play with that have prototypes out now like the XM series. I mean, this is assuming that your weapons were acquired through military service.

The garand is so outdated it's not even funny.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
The AI-AW series will be around for a long long time, which is what my character is using. An AI-AWM rifle. Plus my character grab her gear when running from her over ran base, she just grabbed whatever she could grab. Because she was still injured when her base was over ran. She's not injured anymore but yeah.

It's a reliable rifle, plus it would still be around even 159 years from now, simply because of the fact that it was so mass produced, we have hundreds of thousands in storage today still in the armories. They are more then well taken care of.

Yeah, I just prefer the M40. I definitely could have chosen a much better Rifle for sure. XD

The 22-250 was best with my character, given that she's a teenage Montanan. It's the typical rifle to have over here.

It's a reliable rifle, plus it would still be around even 159 years from now, simply because of the fact that it was so mass produced, we have hundreds of thousands in storage today still in the armories. They are more then well taken care of.
You know today trying to get one of those today costs over a thousand dollars. In 40 years its going to cost even more.

He ran a successful ammunition manufacturing company with a government contract. He probably could afford the rifle.

And then there's Evie with ye olde HK USP series. It's good to pick up old guns that people don't need anymore! :P I wonder what the law enforcement standard would be in 2059. I imagine they will have transitioned towards those fingerprinted handguns which only respond to commands from the registered user.

And then there's Evie with ye olde HK USP series. It's good to pick up old guns that people don't need anymore! :P I wonder what the law enforcement standard would be in 2059. I imagine they will have transitioned towards those fingerprinted handguns which only respond to commands from the registered user.
Well law enforcement typically gets their equipment from military surplus and grants from the government or perhaps deals from weapons manufacturers. My personal opinion is the changes won't be significant in the weapons department for an average patrol officer.. Perhaps a different model handgun, or even a more reliable non lethal accessory... \_(o.O)_/

Got room for one more?

Also, hi, @Vivian!

Heeey, you changed your name again! I look forward to role-playing with you again (if you're accepted of course lol).

Mind if that one more is actually twin hired hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.