Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on your post before I put my next one up, by the way @-Kuroko- . Don't know if you have any specific plans for the police station. :)

@VengefulPeanut I planned on having Felix show up for a brief moment to add a little tension from the start.

petit+fashion.png

”Monsters that live inside my head at night are all right cause they can never compare to the ones that live outside.”

Name | Clarissa Fey Fairchild
Nickname | Clary
Age | 10
Carrier | She is a Carrier
Birthdate | December 24th
Height | 3 feet 6 inches
Weight | 41 pounds
Sex | Female
Orientation | Heterosexual
Build | Petite and slender
Pack | She wears a locket around her neck that holds a portrait of her family.
  • 2 absorbent compress dressings (5 x 9 inches)
  • 25 adhesive bandages (assorted sizes)
  • 1 adhesive cloth tape (10 yards x 1 inch)
  • 5 antibiotic ointment packets (approximately 1 gram)
  • 5 antiseptic wipe packets
  • 2 pair of nonlatex gloves (size: large)
  • Scissors
  • 1 roller bandage (3 inches wide)
  • 1 roller bandage (4 inches wide)
  • 5 sterile gauze pads (3 x 3 inches)
  • 5 sterile gauze pads (4 x 4 inches)
  • Tweezers
2. Lightweight sleeping bag | 2 Pounds
  • Granola Bars
  • Water canteen
  • Beef Jerky
  • Energy Bars
4. Flashlight | 1 Pound
5. Lighter | 0.5 Pounds
6. Hunting Knife | 1.20 pounds
7. Antibiotics | 2 Pounds
8. Water Purification Tablets (200 Count) | 0.5 Pounds
9. Box of Waterproof Matches (100 Count) | 0.5 Pounds

Biography | Clary was born the youngest of three children to parents Luna and Mark Fairchild, an Irish couple that meet in high school. Her older brother lived in Ireland with their parents until he was eight before they had to move overseas due to their father’s work. There, the small family settled down in Dallas, Texas in a small apartment a few blocks from the Perot Museum. When Alec was eleven years old, Luna found out she was pregnant with twin girls. Alec was so happy at the fact that he was going to be a big brother and often lay next to his mother and talked to the girls growing in her womb. When the twins were born, Alec fell in love with Clary and Willow from the moment he held them. As they grew, he was always there. He witnessed their first step and he felt so thrilled when Clary’s first word was not “mama” or “dada”, but Al, as close as she could come to his name. Their parents firmly believed in their culture and so Alec and the twins knew how to speak English as well as Gaelic.

The day the world had gone to hell was the day the family had gone out to celebrate Clary making really good grades in school. As they finished dinner, screams broke out from outside and as everyone in the restaurant stared in shock, a man fell through the doors, another man attached to him. When they all saw the man eating the fallen man, more screams broke out and chaos rolled over them. Alec scooped up Clary, her mother grabbed Willow and they ran for their car.

As Luna buckled Willow in, Clary screamed as a man grabbed Alec’s left ankle and tried to jerk them to the ground. Alec twisted free and kicked the man away, shoving Clary into the car and climbed in after her and slammed the door shut. The car speed away and soon they realized that the crazy people were in their neighborhood. They gathered everything they could and fled the house. They drove through the panicked city. Fires were everywhere and people ran screaming through the streets. They eventually made it out of the city and drove and drove though they were unable to escape the monsters.

The family never stayed in one place for too long. Eventually, against Alec’s thoughts, their parents wanted to settle permanently on a ranch that seemed pretty secure. Alec didn’t think it was a good idea but walkers snuck through a gap in the fence and destroyed their safe haven. One zombie turned into ten and unfortunately, Luna and Mark were bitten. The family managed to escape into the woods and Mark calmly told Alec to take the girl’s hand and walk. Never stop walking. Tears streaming down his face, Alec took Clary and Willow’s hands and walked away as two gun shots rang through the air. At first Alec didn’t know what in the world to do but he kept walking. He tried his best to keep his sisters safe but Willow got sick and passed away. Now it was Alec and Clary.

One day they were spending the night in an abandoned grocery store and Alec had the idea to simply share a water bottle instead of opening two. Clary took a sip first then handed it over to Alec. It was then that he noticed she had a scratch on her knee, probably from having fallen earlier. He took out their first aid kit and began patching her up, unknowingly mixing some of her blood into an open cut on his hand. It didn't take long before he started bleeding from his eyes, ears and nose. Then the pain-filled screams started. Clary had seen someone turn before and knew what was happening but how?! They were supposed to be immune! Not knowing what to do yet knowing what the end result was going to be, Clary grabbed her things and ran and ran. She just couldn't end her brothers life like that. She couldnt.

Likes/Strengths |
1. Surprisingly quick for her size
2. She took Gymnastics so she is fairly flexible and agile
3. Small stature that can allow her fit into tight spaces
4. Fairly adept climber
5. She likes nature, reading, and tea

Dislikes/Fears |
1. Being alone
2. Loud sounds
3. Sour foods
4. Bullies
5. Blood

Theme |

Played by | Wingless_Angel

30c8c96350d800c5461fd77d9ec170791407746382_full.jpg

”Heroes don’t exist,
And if they did,
I wouldn’t be one.”

Name | Alexander Jace Fairchild
Nickname | Alec
Age | 21
Carrier | False-Carrier
Birthdate | July 31st
Height | 6 feet
Weight | 175 pounds
Sex | Male
Orientation | Not particularly picky
Build | Athletic with lean muscles
Ability | Voice/Sound Mimicry – He is able to mimic any sound or voice he has heard. He is also able to call to any Alpha in the area
Pack |
4033000.jpg

Fang

MountainLion_Cover_CourtesyUSFS_688x344_d400.jpg

Hunter
  • 2 absorbent compress dressings (5 x 9 inches)
  • 25 adhesive bandages (assorted sizes)
  • 1 adhesive cloth tape (10 yards x 1 inch)
  • 5 antibiotic ointment packets (approximately 1 gram)
  • 5 antiseptic wipe packets
  • 2 pair of nonlatex gloves (size: large)
  • Scissors
  • 1 roller bandage (3 inches wide)
  • 1 roller bandage (4 inches wide)
  • 5 sterile gauze pads (3 x 3 inches)
  • 5 sterile gauze pads (4 x 4 inches)
  • Tweezers
2. Lightweight sleeping bag | 2 Pounds
  • Granola Bars
  • Three water bottles
  • Beef Jerky
  • Thee canned goods
4. Antibiotics | 2 Pounds
5. Flashlight Lantern | 2.5 Pounds
6. Water Purification Tablets (40 Count) | 0.5 Pounds
7. Box of Waterproof Matches (100 Count) | 0.5 Pounds
8. Lighter | 0.5 Pounds
9. Duct Tape | 1 Pound
~ Katana. His father was an avid sword-collector and taught Alec all about them.
~ Hunting knife he keeps hidden in boot.
~ Rifle with around 60 ammunition.
~ Pistol with 60 rounds of ammunition.

Biography |The same as Clary’s, up to the point where he began turning and she ran away. After the transformation and in-between his fits of madness, Alec is searching for his little sister in a world filled with monsters.

Likes/Strengths |
1. Strong and physically fit
2. Fast and light on his feet
3. Knows Parkour/Free-running
4. Peace and quiet

Dislikes/Fears |
1. Hurting those he cares for
2. Spiders
3. People touching him

Theme |

Played by | Wingless_Angel

2r4r1jd.jpg

Inspiration: Resident Evil, Zombie Survival Guide, Left for Dead
The year is 2059 a dangerous pathogen known as "Vrykolas-Romero Virus" (VRV) Began infecting humans throughout the eastern side of North America approximately six months ago. The VRV is unlike any other virus humankind has ever seen before. The initial strain of the virus was to cure all deadly diseases; it was supposed to be the next big thing! It was totally ambitious and dangerous; they knew it had complications, but how bad they did not realize. The VRV mutated in its hosts killing them after two weeks of exposure, sometimes faster depending on the individual person. After death it could take several minutes or even hours for the corpse to reanimate itself, these reanimated corpses have collected quite a few nicknames. "Walkers," "Walking dead," "Z's," and many others. These creatures only know one thing. The need to feed.
Since the appearance of these "Zombies" worldwide panic was quick to ensue, the larger cities taking the fall first. The Americans were blamed and left to their own devices while the other countries fended for themselves. A group of close knit scientists and some Government hire ups have locked themselves away in their own private bunker to attempt to cure this virus. Whether they are still in activity the rest of the country does not know.
As for the survivors they have made their own discoveries about the undead that the scientists never predicted. Some never stopped mutating. The mutations ranged from pack like hunting techniques, while some lost sight all together. Some were so fast, the likelihood of you getting away were so slim it hurt. There were some who retained some of their intelligence, preferring to become an Alpha. Then there were the beasts, the animals that contracted the VRV. Depending on the species that contracted it depended on the mutations that it took on. Most of the animals died off in response to the mutations, their bodies unable to handle it even in their undead state. Most animals developed “mole” like senses, losing sight all together. Most of them also do not come out during the day, as the sun severely damages their body beyond what already has been done by the virus. All large “z-dogs’’ are found under the command of an Alpha.
Now here is where the survivor comes in to play. You are a survivor. You managed to escape the initial outbreak, whether by sheer luck and determination or because you simply had the skills for it. You could have been a part of an evacuation group or thought that it would be better to escape on your own or with someone else and staying away from large groups. You all have heard of a so called “Safe-haven” for all those that have survived. It was ironic too that it was called “Heaven.” You could either be searching for “Heaven” or you want to stay as far away from it as possible. There is one more thing that has been discovered about the virus. There are those who are somehow immune to the VRV and thus become “Carriers.” Because they can still infect other people, only by coming in contact with their blood or saliva, a lot of the other survivors will try to kill them. Some feel they should be able to survive just like everyone else.
There are those who are known as “False-Carriers” These people are believed to be just like Carriers, but unfortunately their “Immunity” is temporary. False-Carriers are ones who are most likely to turn into Alphas or some other mutated creature. Where will you be? Where will you go? What will you do? Who will you be?

ACTIVITY & POSTING
You must be posting at least three to four times a week. If you do not meet this requirement I request that you do not join. As for those who are really active, please allow others a chance to reply before going too far into the roleplay yourselves so that everyone can keep up with one another. Along with this I ask that a TWO paragraph minimum will be set. That means 7-10 sentences per paragraph. One liners will not be tolerated.

LITERACY
I ask that you have a basic understanding of the English language when joining this roleplay. I understand that we are all human and we can make mistakes. Basic punctuation, Capitalization, etc. No L33t speak or TXT talk. I don’t want to see any sentences like that.
CHARACTERS
All characters must be made with these conditions in mind.​
  1. Not everyone can be awesome special forces military men or women. Even these types will have flaws.​
  2. Children can be a thing in an apocalypse, but their likelihood of survival is much smaller sometimes than any normal human being.​
  3. Everyone is going to probably have a sad backstory. I mean it is the Zombie Apocalypse. Whether it happened because of the apocalypse or before doesn’t matter.​
  4. Be creative as you possibly can with your characters.​
  5. Anime pictures are preferred, but you can use Face claims. I will not shun you for your choice of character.​
  6. You are only allowed 2 characters at a time. If one of your characters die you may ask to create a new one.​
  7. Not everyone can be a Carrier, If you wish to be a Carrier you must clear it with me first. I will be limiting Carriers to 3.​
  8. ALPHAs – When choosing to be an Alpha you must keep this in mind. All Alpha’s will be sensitive to Sunlight. You will be in control of a “pack” of feral(zombie) Animals, you must choose ONE animal that follows your orders. Be mindful that there is not a huge pack of Lions running around.​
  9. ALPHAs – Every Alpha will excel in ONE of the Five Senses or Sixth if you will. Nothing too Supernatural please. If one of these Five Senses is taken already then please choose another one. (Touch can have 2 people though.) Each Alpha will have a heightened sense of hearing. Whoever chooses hearing as their sense I will gladly help them out with what their Alpha may have.​
  10. ALPHAs - Be aware that all Alpha's have had some sort of mental breakdown at some point. So some of you may have psychotic tendencies, voices in your head, sadistic mindsets, etc.

RULES
-As stated above, no character is perfect and neither should they be.
-This is a roleplay about a Zombie Apocalypse, there will be blood, violence, cursing and gore. If you don’t like any of these things I ask that you leave now.
- Romances can blossom in an apocalypse, it happens and it is kind of a natural thing that happens. I will not say, NO YOU CAN’T LOVE ANYONE. That just wouldn’t be right to me.
- Do not be rude or obnoxious towards the other roleplayers.
- Keep arguments out of my OOC threads please.
-Please do not make your character image huge.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions if I have not made something clear.

CHARACTER SHEETS

Survivors
Image•
⇢Name | <Full Name>
⇢Nickname | <Do you have a Nickname you go by?>
⇢Age | <Age restricted to 10 and up for characters.>
⇢Carrier | <Are you a carrier? Will you be a carrier?>
⇢Birthdate | <Date of Birth>
⇢Height | <How tall are you?>
⇢Weight | <This really does matter.>
⇢Sex | <Gender>
⇢Orientation | <Gay, Hetero, Pan, Bi, etc.>
⇢Build | <Skinny, fit, athletic, etc>
⇢Pack | <What are you carrying?>

⇢Biography |

⇢Likes/Strengths | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>
⇢Dislikes/Fears | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>

⇢Theme | <Do you have a theme?>

⇢Played by | <Your Username>

Alphas
  • Image•
⇢Name | <Full Name>
⇢Nickname | <Do you have a Nickname you go by?>
⇢Age | <Age restricted to 10 and up for characters.>
⇢Carrier | <Are you a carrier? Will you be a carrier?>
⇢Birthdate | <Date of Birth>
⇢Height | <How tall are you?>
⇢Weight | <This really does matter.>
⇢Sex | <Gender>
⇢Orientation | <Gay, Hetero, Pan, Bi, etc.>
⇢Build | <Skinny, fit, athletic, etc>
⇢Ability | <Each Alpha has an ability. Such as Super Human Strength, etc.>
⇢Pack | <What animals follow you?>

⇢Biography |

⇢Likes/Strengths | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>
⇢Dislikes/Fears | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>

⇢Theme | <Do you have a theme?>

⇢Played by | <Your Username>

Five Senses
Touch 1. - CLOSED
Touch 2.- OPEN
Smell- OPEN
Hearing- OPEN
Voice- RESERVED
Sight- CLOSED
Sixth- OPEN
246ef137c381f09c211372152d1ab218.jpg

Name: Quinton Reilly

Nickname: Quinn

Carrier: Not a carrier

Birthdate: March 7th, 2040

Height: 6 ft 1

Weight: 195 lbs

Sex: Male

Orientation: Bisexual

Build: Surprisingly strong build

Ability: Health Regeneration- Able to use another creature's life force to heal himself through touch

Pack: A pair of grizzly bears

[spoili]
4db900e5a5275d865d67a25952c8923c.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
grizzlybearanimalmammal.jpg
[/spoili]

Biography:Quinton Reilly had always been the odd man out in life. Born into a blue collar coal mining family in rural West Virginia, Quinton constantly struggled to get along with his older brothers and children at school. He was picked on for his size, his clothes, even the permanent limp he had due to a automobile accident when he was young was not safe from ridicule. To top if off, he was criticized by both his family and community for seeking a future in art. He was labeled as fruity, strange, an oddball.

Shortly after his graduation, Quinn was kicked out of the house due to his parents discovering he had been having "relations with unsightly individuals". Homeless, Quinn turned to his longtime friend and mentor, Bud Bishop. Bud and Quinn got along well enough, until it was revealed Quinn was "different." Bud, furious about this, lead Quinn into the woods, were he and four other men, assaulted Quinn , before throwing him into an coal shaft,leaving him to die, Quinn somehow survived the encounter, but decided to leave and never return.

Dislikes: People in general, coal mining, his family, sports

Played by: Nater Taters

Last edited by a moderator:
so wait, I'm confused, my char is an alpha, and he needs to excel in one of the senses, so, do I just put what sense he excels in on the char sheet?

so wait, I'm confused, my char is an alpha, and he needs to excel in one of the senses, so, do I just put what sense he excels in on the char sheet?
I believe the sense he excels at goes in the ability section.

I believe the sense he excels at goes in the ability section.
so his ability has to correlate with his sense?

Yeah. Say if you took "hearing", then he could maybe be able to hear anything from up to eight miles away, or hear things like dog whistles, and things like that.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. Say if you took "hearing", then he could maybe be able to hear anything from up to eight miles away, or hear things like dog whistles, and things like that.
ah, alright then, thnx for the info

eh...I'm pretty tired, I'll probably make my first post tommorow

41258806_p0.jpg
Click to enlarge
⇢Name | Aori Yato
⇢Nickname | Only has ever gone by Aori and refuses to respond to anything else
⇢Age | 21
⇢Carrier | Former False-Carrier; Alpha
⇢Birthdate | Oct. 30th
⇢Height | 5'6
⇢Weight | 118lbs
⇢Sex | Female
⇢Orientation | Bisexual
⇢Build | Skinny/fit
⇢Ability | Hearing
⇢Pack | Five infected humans

• Carries several different combat knives with her (collected from raiding homes and corpses before and after the shift)
  • Wears a neckless that holds two rings

⇢Biography | Aori lead a relatively normal life, living with parents that moved from Japan to America and didn't speak English she was always stuck translating. It was particularly challenging to explain the news when the chaos broke out. Her parents didn't last too long, and neither did Aori. Before turning she was among a band of people who seemed to be obsessed with the dead, continually bringing in a new 'specimen' every day, a certain girl in her group was especially troublesome since even after she was attacked continued to perform them with one of her 'co-workers'. One day an undead was not properly disposed of off, completely destroying the group and drawing the attention of others, the girl, although bitten, survived, and for a brief moment Aori thought she would survive as well, but it had only taken a week before the change begun.

During this shift, she began to hear voices, display sadistic tendencies, even her senses gaining a boost such as sight, smell, but her hearing had gotten the biggest boost out of all of them, as did her 'sixth sense.' She couldn't say she was depressed about this change; rather she was ecstatic. Because humans were so dull, they were ideal for a pack, having a 'group thinker', give them a sense of direction and they'll follow like loyal hounds. To her luck, she can 'tune' her ears to be as sensitive as dull as she wants, able to hear things from a distance or as high as a dog whistle. Her ears are spared from damaging sounds (such as gunshots), almost auto deafening that particular noise and pinpointing its source; she is capable and even prefers fighting with her eyes closed whenever possible since it helps enhance her hearing.

Her sixth sense acting as a form of communication between her and the pack and has even convinced herself they have a conscious (when they're harmed it triggers a fit of rage that leaves her rampaging and attacking anything that even moves), although her six sense isn't her main mutation it is still formidable, leaving most that make an enemy out of her into a corner until the inevitable happens. Before ever actually harming people that have crossed paths with her she always has a conversation, this is overlooked if they've in some way attacked her or her pack.

⇢Likes/Strengths |
  • Her 'Friends' (infected humans)
  • Dark spaces, rainy and cloudy days
  • Agile and stealthy (ideal for ambushing)
  • Krav Maga
  • Sixth Sense
  • Other infected

⇢Dislikes/Fears |
  • Seeing her 'Friends' wounded (infected humans)
  • Overly bright spaces, clear days
  • Being wrong/sixth sense failing
  • Violent Alphas (Violent towards her)
  • Former group members (fixed on finding the surviving woman from the group)
  • Sudden mood swings
Hearing Broken Down:
  • When one of her senses are failing (for example her sight is in some way damaged) her hearing is drastically improved and can even hear and avoid a bullet
  • She can listen to the wind that the moving object is creating and avoid it given that she is quick on her feet and rather agile
  • The only way her eardrums can be considerably damaged is by literally stabbing her in the ear, but because of the mutation enhancing her hearing it also improved its regeneration and durability
  • Her hearing can be tuned to focus on a certain location, dulled or expanded, her limit is an 8-mile radius; Aori is capable of making herself deaf if she wanted to (but there is no reason why she would need to)
  • Hear ears 'lower the volume' on harmful noises automatically, focusing more on the 'background' noise (I.E. wind a bullet created)
⇢Theme | <Will find something eventually>

⇢Played by | Vivian

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -Kuroko-
All characters are accepted. I usually just hit like on your post and you can start postin.

Reactions: Nater Taters
Status
Not open for further replies.