Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading the IC posts most of last night and then went to the bar to think it over a drink. Then went to bed with it on my mind.

All I can really say is that I just got muddled up on the details and missed a few key things. Obviously I can't go back now that the post is up (I only edit for things like typos) but rest assured I'll be making sure that things such as this don't happen again

Thank you for listening to what I said, I honestly do appreciate it. With that said, then I more than likely will not be able to post this round, until something else happens.

Because my character is essentially just floating into existence at this point. And this been my concern from the beginning of the IC. I love this RP and I am willing to stick with it.

However, I was essentially locked out of conversation about three times now and I have nothing for my character to do or interact with.

And I mean no offense when I say this, but because we have Two Salty Knights. Who spent most of their time insulting Nuit, can't interact with them.

I was called over to a Noble, who ignored most of the stuff going on around him, can't interact with him.

And you separated the party individually in a point, that there is no incentive to drift off to other people to interact with.

The IC has essentially been blocked from any natural or cohesive progression with my character.

• Useful
Reactions: Slade
I completely understand and I'll make sure such mishaps don't happen again and in the future will always give you and the rest of the players a hook so that you're not left completely stranded. I'm thinking that perhaps my urgency to get the Super post compiled, edited and pushed out prompted the mistake. I'll be making sure to be more careful, even if it does delay the posts.

Alright, I hope for everyone else the IC post worked for them ^^'' We've come quite a long ways in such a short period of time and it makes me really happy. I'm hoping that we can get through the Banquet before the Christmas Holiday though that may be just me being a little too optimistic. After the Banquet we'll be in the Eastern Wild Lands where I'll go into more detail in the OOC about how I'll implement combat, etc.

Also, I've been meaning to state how I was planning on organizing this RP's story... but then forgot and then never got a chance to properly say how. So here is me awkwardly shoehorning that in now.

The RP is big and is split into four separate parts just to help me organize the general plot in a more cohesive manner. The four parts are nothing fancy, they are literally.

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Yeah no fancy titles lol. Obviously, right now we're in the Prologue which is the shortest of the three and encompasses just this one quest and sets up the rest of the journey. I hate the term, but think of the prologue as a "tutorial" of sorts where we all get used to the party dynamic and how the RP will general work. This is also the best time to iron out kinks and make mistakes, as with that last post I made in regards to @Clyde. I would honestly rather that happen here than in the future where things are getting a bit more dramatic.

I'm excited for writing and working on this RP and using all of the ideas that I've thought of for literally years. It's great to see it all on the edge of fruition. So keep it up!

• Useful
Reactions: Sir Salty
Lovely ^^
Just remember @Slade that we players have to be reasonable as well and don't expect our every move to prompt a response. You are doing fine so far ;)

On another note, Balton coming up today!

Lovely ^^
Just remember @Slade that we players have to be reasonable as well and don't expect our every move to prompt a response. You are doing fine so far ;)

I mean it's the reason I am sticking with this RP, because he I still think he's a good GM and I am still interested in the material. And I do agree not every prompt expect a response. But in this single case, we were called from the group, separated to interact with these people, and these people didn't interact with us.

@Slade

I'm sorry if I came off to harsh.

Ok, my newest post is up now as well. Udo & Udolf conversation.

I mean it's the reason I am sticking with this RP, because he I still think he's a good GM and I am still interested in the material. And I do agree not every prompt expect a response. But in this single case, we were called from the group, separated to interact with these people, and these people didn't interact with us.

@Slade

I'm sorry if I came off to harsh.
Don't worry, remember what i said in my rules section

this is a internet Roleplaying forum

So everything is chill.

I believe now everyone has posted in the IC, unless I'm wrong and have missed somebody. That means that I'll get an IC up some time this week, maybe tomorrow. A lot of things are happening, have to study for finals and got a potential job offer I have to look into next week so things are a bit busy. But I'll get an IC post up soon.

Reactions: Rae and Dovahkiin
Slaughter, slashy slash, bleed bleed.

OMG GUIS ITS FINALLY UPSORS

Now it has taken me a while to get this up, mainly because this week was essays and working on job applications (plus another one just appeared that I'm jumping at).

I hope this one is a nice, long read to make up for the slower pace. I'll be going through it constantly to look for typos ( I have an awful habit of that).

Now, in order to prevent the mistake I made during the last IC post, I made sure to read through everyone. Everything in my IC post is pretty broad, but I don't see any inconsistencies like last time. If i have some how made a second mistake let me know and this time I will go into the IC and fix it. Two bad mistakes like this in a row is just unacceptable for my pride.

Either way, there is a lot of fluff world building going on in this post and I hope you like reading it as this was a treat to write. Which is great because i went into it with the mindset that it was going to be a slog to write and I would phone it in. I'm happy that it didn't happen I had enough creative energy to write something that I think everyone will enjoy :D

@Slade

It was very good.

So, I assume we're to do our introductions to the King?

Yup just get up there an introduce yourself. First come first serve. Just remember that you're being watched. If it wasn't clear, Klemetti is gonna be ready to pounce and any little thing you says he will use as ammunition.

But if it also isn't clear, you guys have an Ally in Jackal, who is ready to defend you. So just do your thing and hopefully everything will work out hunky dory

Yup just get up there an introduce yourself. First come first serve. Just remember that you're being watched. If it wasn't clear, Klemetti is gonna be ready to pounce and any little thing you says he will use as ammunition.

But if it also isn't clear, you guys have an Ally in Jackal, who is ready to defend you. So just do your thing and hopefully everything will work out hunky dory

Except its Nuit after like 5 or 6 glasses of wine, Mr. Snarky and I borrowed a nobles clothing, lol

I got work today. But I'll have a post soon after.

lovely ^^

Well, there is a lovely Peddler and a Druid in front of the king ^^

So, who are we waiting for?
I think it's Keevah, so @Dovahkiin post soon please :D

Reactions: Dovahkiin
Wiiee :D
@Slade the King shall speak, and we shall listen!
this is gonna be so much fun ^^

Reactions: Slade and Dovahkiin
Hey guys, this week is finals week and my last week of college before finishing my undergrad. So things are a little busy. I have finals tomorrow and Wednesday so im looking to have an Ic post up by Thursday. Just before Christmas :p

Hey guys, this week is finals week and my last week of college before finishing my undergrad. So things are a little busy. I have finals tomorrow and Wednesday so im looking to have an Ic post up by Thursday. Just before Christmas :p
Good luck with finals. Kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.