• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. Its time to get pissing wasted. Woo functioning alcoholic
Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah. Easy there.

But really, turn up.

thank-you-alcohol.gif

@Clyde in your post you refer to Udo as Udolf. The latter if which is the name of a player character :p

Hey guys loving the progress being made. It's going very swiftly. If we keep this up we'll be done with this first section in no time. And it hasn't even been a week yet

I have some people who have sent me PM's that I haven't responded too yet. I'll be doing so mostly later tonight. Right now I'm celebrating the holiday drinking way too much wine.

Seriously keep up the good work. I like everything I'm seeing.

• Love
Reactions: Dovahkiin
Hey guys loving the progress being made. It's going very swiftly. If we keep this up we'll be done with this first section in no time. And it hasn't even been a week yet

I have some people who have sent me PM's that I haven't responded too yet. I'll be doing so mostly later tonight. Right now I'm celebrating the holiday drinking way too much wine.

Seriously keep up the good work. I like everything I'm seeing.
Drink up!

This reminds me that I have a cabinet full of booze like three feet from me. And a wine in the fridge. But no one to enjoy it with. Goddamn it.

I lied about his out of mask face claim and removed it from my sheet, I got myself a new faceclaim and it looks awesome.

okie dokie. Let me see if I can get a little announcement going

I'm working on replying to everything as we speak. I was simply too tired and drunk to do anything last night. So I've woken up nice and early to get cracking on everything.

Here is my general plan. I don't want us dallying in the Banquet for too long. So what I'm going to hope for is doing one super post where I respond to everyone. Everyone reacts, and then I get the final stage of the Banquet section with the King's inspection. After that, we are on to the actual adventure.

Now the problem with trying to do one huge post is I may get bogged down and the RP will slow down as I wait for people. I really like the speed we're posting at so if my super post idea really is that cumbersome, i'll split it.

In the meantime, keep everything up. I'm loving the energy.

Would it be possible to sneak in here?
Doubt it since the RP is closed old buddy. But I will wait for the GM to have the final say in this.

If you are not allowed entry and still want to RP in a dark fantasy setting I suggest heading to my RP Millennial Battle (link in my sig).

I did it everyone, that took me a while, but my OCD was not going to allow me a faceclaim that was not in the same art style. I finally have a picture of Nuit when he's not in all of his gear or party outfits that he um.....borrowed. Yeah borrowed.

CLOSED SIGNUPS - They Who Slaughter Kings: A Medieval RP OOC

Hey guys, an update. I pretty much have everything I need to get that super post up. At the latest it'll be up by tomorrow. Earliest maybe tonight :D

Then we can get back to our normal speed. I'm hoping to be pretty far along before the Christmas holiday bogs us down.

wham, bam thank you maam. IC post is up.

EDIT: Oh and @Snowball had to be given a gm roll for a successful sneak next to the King and his nobles. She got a perfect 20.

Last edited:
wham, bam thank you maam. IC post is up.

EDIT: Oh and @Snowball had to be given a gm roll for a successful sneak next to the King and his nobles. She got a perfect 20.

I mean no offense when I say this. And don't take this the wrong way. But what's the point of summoning us to the nobles, if the nobles aren't going to be directly engaged in what's going on?

Aapo gives a bunch of explanatory information outside of the player's knowledge, but:

-You have the Knight Asshole Still Harassing Nuit
-Keevah mentioned something as well

There was a whole situation going on around Aapo and you practically brushed it off, with an infodump and little engagement of the characters.

I mean no offense when I say this. And don't take this the wrong way. But what's the point of summoning us to the nobles, if the nobles aren't going to be directly engaged in what's going on?

Aapo gives a bunch of explanatory information outside of the player's knowledge, but:

-You have the Knight Asshole Still Harassing Nuit
-Keevah mentioned something as well

There was a whole situation going on around Aapo and you practically brushed it off, with an infodump and little engagement of the characters.
I've been reading the IC posts most of last night and then went to the bar to think it over a drink. Then went to bed with it on my mind.

All I can really say is that I just got muddled up on the details and missed a few key things. Obviously I can't go back now that the post is up (I only edit for things like typos) but rest assured I'll be making sure that things such as this don't happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.