Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry shall be all set unless a PC wants to talk with him quickly before moving on.

Edit: Maybe a small remark to the two commanders like. "My return will prove to you both that I've done more than simply grown up."

Last edited:
Double post, but apparently like the King so much he offered to kill for him instead. lol

I'll finally be getting up a response post today. I wasn't planning to have her say anything in response to accusations as it was, but hopefully it will be worthwhile nonetheless.

Reactions: Slade
Hey everyone just doing a roll call to see if people are planning to put up a post or are waiting for the next GM post.

Hey everyone just doing a roll call to see if people are planning to put up a post or are waiting for the next GM post.
Waiting on GM post.

• Useful
Present. I could throw out a post if needed, but I'm mostly waiting on a GM post.

• Useful
Pondering wether Balton would feel thé need to say anything, (he wouldnt), so Im guessing I'll save his internal rabblings for later. Suffice to say he is likely taking a sip as he watches thé comedic situation unfold.

• Useful
I only said something because Nuit wanted to clear some things up. lol.

Also, when the time skip happens, Nuit will be wearing his usual garb. The mask with the beak and the feathered cloak.

• Useful
Here and waiting...

• Useful
I will be posting soon. I ended up falling ill, so my energy is draaaaaaained. Hopefully I'll have something up within the next day or so. If not, feel free to continue without me, as I'm keeping up on reading everyone's posts. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
Get well Kim

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Thanks for the updates guys. I've been busy with applying for Grad school this week, at the latest they'll be an update tomorrow :)

Hey guys, sorry for the delays. I've been rather sick the last few days. Even now I'm still bed-ridden but I wanted to get this up.

I had this whole 'speal planned about how I was going to explain the combat system. But because i'm ill, I only have the energy to give you the abridged version.

Basically for most attacks and other attempts related to combat I'm going to roll a dice. Then I'll add a number on that die based on your strengths and weaknesses. For example, I might add a +4 for a dodge if your good a dodging or a -2 for strength if your character is weak and can't give out strong hits. Now I understand that this is all terribly subjective on my end and the only way to fully mitigate this is using a full stats system... which is something I DO NOT WANT TO DO. This is a post-by-post rp. The writing is the most important part. Not the numbers. Dice rolls in my opinion should be limited, and they will be.

But I also understand that subjectively handing out stat buffs (or detriments) without some objective stat system and then killing of a character would result in anger and bullshit. So let me say that in this rp I do not plan on character deaths. Instead if your char gets fucked up they may have a serious injury which prevents them from joining the next battle. Losing out on potential loot/ability to look like a badass.

Months ago I wrote an essay on character deaths in the Roleplay Mechanics section here on Iwaku. If you want a more comprehensible opinion on the whole matter from me you can just read it here.

Also this combat phase should be easy so we can all ease into combat roles. Notice they'll all drunks with crappy weapons. And your new "friend" Otto will finish off the ones you miss because he has plot armor.

Now go kill stuff, if you need me to roll a die for you or some shit just ask me over pm or something.

I'm going to go cough out my lungs and die now. GG

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae and Sir Salty
Lovely, one question:
How many days or weeks have we been out?
Consider 50 miles per day on foot ;)

(Not to forget the journey from the capital to Fort Seima on horseback, up to around 100 miles depending on how many we had for each of us. As we werent in a hurry as far as I know)

I haven't done scaling on the map, but 50 miles per day on foot is impossible unless your one of those long distance runners. On foot at most would be around 3-4 miles per hour.

The group has been on the road for about a week and a half so far.

• Useful
Reactions: Rae
I'm still around and keeping up. Life got crazier than expected over the past week. I will be posting a bit of a conglomerate by tomorrow evening, if not earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.