• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grothnor

Silence you country bum. lol....I stole these rich people clothes! I'm one of them, lol

@Grothnor

Silence you country bum. lol....I stole these rich people clothes! I'm one of them, lol
Oh no Clyde. Your character thinks this way of those two? Just wait till Sir Henry pipes up after those two posts. XP

Oh no Clyde. Your character thinks this way of those two? Just wait till Sir Henry pipes up after those two posts. XP

I'm sorry originally I wasn't going to respond. But then Jeanna came into the picture and Nuit was like, excuse me.

This is fully glorious :D
Time to spread some smile and talk with old acquaintances!

Alright, almost everyone has posted just a few hours after the IC went up. If we can get the last three people to get one up I might be able to get a post up by tomorrow before I start preparing for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Also the OOC has been updated, Kimsim12's character has been officially added into the cast of Heroes and the NPC list, Aapo has been added in the Gyrus section.

Reactions: Rae
Alright, almost everyone has posted just a few hours after the IC went up. If we can get the last three people to get one up I might be able to get a post up by tomorrow before I start preparing for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Also the OOC has been updated, Kimsim12's character has been officially added into the cast of Heroes and the NPC list, Aapo has been added in the Gyrus section.
Post coming up today!

ooh, then its just me left then?
how fitting that I am home and able to write then xD

Hey guys. Will be getting an IC post up soonish. However I will be typing it from my phone. So apologies if it's a little clunky.

Edit: I'll be writing up the IC tomorrow. Just got off a three hour bus ride and am tired

Last edited:
Reactions: Dovahkiin
New post. Don't care if it's a double.

Okay! Ic post is up. I've taken the liberty of splitting up the group to different NPCs. After this interaction. The king will end his conversation with his nobles and you'll all be brought back to present yourselves. So this'll be the only time to get to know these NPCs before heading off on your journey. But don't worry this won't be the last time you see them.

I must apologise as I wrote this all on my phone due to a lack of internet at my mother's place. So if it isn't clear to you here how this is split.

Shay has:
Renvar
Triversia

Aapo/Udo has:
Henry Udolf
Nuit
Keevah

Jackal has:
Jeanna
Erin
Coby
Selia

If you want a short response from one of them in your post (or a longer conversation) just send me a pm and we'll have some fun.

Cheers and happy Thanksgiving

Reactions: Dovahkiin
Welp, so much for Renvar's psedonym. :/
Nah, you're just unlucky in this respect. I actually couldn't decide if Shay would know you, so i rolled a die. Trust me later on it'll help you out.

Reactions: Grothnor
Hahaha....Nuit like this guy already

Great. I surprisingly have access to internet. There was no reason to type all on my phone. lol.

So either way you won't have to worry about future posts being messy for the next few days while i'm out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.