• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Man I think there should be a way to rate GM's and players base on if they just ghost on rps or let them die without saying anything... (There is a difference between ending a RP because it's finish or you can't continue and going inactive till someone said something a month later just to say "oh ya. I killed the to guys")

Another one of my rps died (because of the gm) and my other to is about to die because of interest lost

Like I tried saying something but I'm scared because it might be too late

That is always tricky with RP's. It is also has to do with the current time and season. Usually, there is a spike of activity in the winter months and around December. It is because some folks have the holiday off then. During Summer people usually go on a vacation and that usually makes some RP last or not. If you need to talk about it buddy, hit me up. But not in the face! D:

@Jason Diabolus

Accepted

Kurosawa Clan
uB2WJv5.jpg
Kurosawa ("Black Marsh") is a small and relatively new clan (as far as history goes anyway) based in the Land of Rain. Seeking a perfect balance between Medical Ninjutsu and martial prowess, the Kurosawa are subject to harsh trials and tribulations starting from childhood — to inure them to the militant lifestyle of a Shinobi and medic-nin. Among the tribulations is the administration of a variety of poisonous substances and pathogens to condition their bodies and allow them to continue healing in the face of disease or sickness.

But despite their rough childhoods, they exhibit little of the austerity one might come to expect; the opposite, in fact, as they are taught to value compassion, empathy, and humility. Their lax attitude toward scavenging has turned some heads in the past.

They are skilled at field medicine, with senbons, and using their chakra scalpel offensively, which has earned them the nickname 'Combat Surgeons'. They have a summoning contract with a race of pandas, whose hairs are the source of the clan's senbon supply.

Anatomy Eye, the clan's Dojutsu — grey iris, dilated pupil, black sclera — allows them to see past the flesh of another, essentially laying bare their anatomy and revealing the exact position of any abnormalities or disease. There are three modes of sight:
1. Tissue
2. Organ
3. Skeleton
The technique is chakra taxing and strains the eye. Many Kurosawa members have gone blind or suffered severe losses of eyesight during long healing sessions. This usually starts at a young age.

xclv9d.png

Name: Toru Kurosawa
Age and date of birth: 16
Sexuality: Straight

Length and build: Average — Slim
Weight: 58
Favorite weather and season: Rain makes him feel at ease.

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Amegakure
Birthplace: Land of Rain
Organization: Kurosawa Clan

Clan/Bloodline: Kurosawa

Chakra Nature: Fire

vmspdd.png

Appearance: Toru has dark brown hair — short at the sides and tied into a knot at the back — brown eyes, an angular face with high cheekbones and somewhat slitted eyes, and a fading white scar below his left ear. He sports the standard OGRE SUIT Akino flak jacket during missions. He has a small frame and slim physique.

23msj6g.png

Personality: Toru is generally seen as nice but somewhat gloomy and miserable. He finds it difficult to smile — mostly because he dislikes how it looks on his face — and therefore rarely goes out of his comfort zone in social situations.

Despite this disposition trait, however, he is compassionate and ambitious, with a dream to travel the world and end the suffering and dissatisfaction for as many innocent people as he can manage. He dislikes hurting others — even enemies — but will commit to whatever action the situation calls for; obedient and conscientious, therefore.

DN3p4.png

History:
Toru grew up on the outskirts of Amegakure, where he received daily instruction in Medical Ninjutsu, pathology, field medicine, and surgery — and eventually how to apply it to combat as well. While hardly a prodigy, he did well for himself. In the Academy, however, he had to retake several tests as his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu were not up to par — despite the fact he'd honed his chakra control to impressive levels his age.

He graduated shortly after Shoji's invasion, which he'd spent idly observing the changing dynamics of his clan as they fought for freedom, and enlisted under the tutelage of a Specialized Jounin. His career has been relatively peaceful up to now, and he's only been witness to the death of three allies, none of which were his fault. With the ongoing events, however, things seem to be taking a rather new angle.

He was recently promoted and assigned to a new team — as there were already two Chuunin in his former one. With his medical skills, he seeks to illuminate the darkness of as many people as he can manage — be it a dim or bright flame.

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items

Name of Weapon or Item: Medical Pouch

Description: Contains First Aid, unguents, anaesthetics, some general pills and tinctures, and surgical tools.

------
Name of Weapon or Item: Senbons

Description: Many senbons, picked from the hardened hairs of his panda.

------
Name of Weapon or Item: Standard Issue Shinobi Pouch and Holster

Description: The standard tools of a Shinobi: kunai, shuriken, a roll of wire, some explosive tags, a blank scroll, and two flashbangs.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Excellent Chakra Control
Excellent Medical Ninjutsu
Decent Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Subpar Genjutsu

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Inured against a variety of poisonous substances and pathogens as per the customs of his clan.
Advanced knowledge of human anatomy and surgery.
Small frame and somewhat weak physique.
Gradual loss of eyesight.

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Anatomy Eye
Clan: Kurosawa Clan
Description: The Dojutsu — grey iris, dilated pupils, and black sclera — allows the user to see past the flesh of another, essentially laying bare their anatomy and revealing the exact position of any abnormalities or disease. There are three modes of sight:
1. Tissue
2. Organ
3. Skeleton
The technique is chakra-taxing and strains the eye somewhat heavily. Many users have gone blind or suffered severe damage to eyesight during long healing sessions.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu
Name of Technique: Fire Release: Floating Lotus Flowers
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Range: Close — Mid
Nature Type: Fire
Handseals: Dog -> Horse -> Tiger
Description: The user conjures a number of fireballs in the shape of lotus flowers that float around a designated area; primarily used to keep the enemy at bay while one prepares a more powerful technique.
Weakness: Allies may run into the fireballs, burning themselves.

================

Name of Technique: Fire Release: Imbue
Range: Close
Nature Type: Fire
Handseals: Seal of Confrontation
Description: The user imbues a sidearm with flaming chakra, causing mild burns on contact.
Weakness: None. The ultimate technique.

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name: N/A (Toru could never decide on a name)
Species: Panda
Size: Panda-size
Unique Traits: Able to harden its fur, transforming the hairs into needles.
Jutsu: Hair Needles
Description: He dislikes most things but dumplings and Toru.
Accepted by me.

Kurosawa Clan
uB2WJv5.jpg
Kurosawa ("Black Marsh") is a small and relatively new clan based in the Land of Rain. Seeking a perfect balance between Medical Ninjutsu and martial prowess, the Kurosawa are subject to harsh trials and tribulations starting from childhood — to inure them to the militant lifestyle of a Shinobi and medic-nin. Among the tribulations is the administration of a variety of poisonous substances and pathogens to condition their bodies and allow them to continue healing in the face of disease or sickness.

But despite their rough childhoods, they exhibit little of the austerity one might come to expect; the opposite, in fact, as they are taught to value compassion, empathy, and humility. Their lax attitude toward scavenging has turned some heads in the past.

They are skilled at field medicine, with senbons, and using their chakra scalpel offensively, which has earned them the nickname 'Combat Surgeons'. They have a summoning contract with a race of pandas, whose hairs are the source of the clan's senbon supply.

Anatomy Eye, the clan's Dojutsu — grey iris, dilated pupils, black sclera — allows them to see past the flesh of another, essentially laying bare their anatomy and revealing the exact position of any abnormalities or disease. There are three modes of sight:
1. Tissue
2. Organ
3. Skeleton
The technique is chakra taxing and strains the eye. Many Kurosawa members have gone blind or suffered severe losses of eyesight during long healing sessions. This usually starts at a young age.

Toru Kurosawa

Nickname:
Panda Boy
Age and date of birth:
16 — 3rd of April
Sexuality:
Straight

Length and build:
Average Height - Slim
Weight:
Favorite weather and season:
Rain makes him feel at ease.

Village:
Amegakure
Birthplace:
Land of Rain
Organization:
Kurosawa Clan: Surgery Division

Clan/Bloodline:
Kurosawa
Chuunin

Chakra Nature:
Fire

Appearance:
Toru has dark brown hair — short at the sides and tied into a knot at the back — brown eyes, an angular face with high cheekbones and somewhat slitted eyes, and a fading white scar below his left ear. He sports the standard Akino flak jacket during missions. He has a small frame and slim physique.

Personality:
Toru is generally seen as nice but somewhat gloomy and miserable. He finds it difficult to smile — mostly because he dislikes how it looks on his face — and therefore rarely goes out of his comfort zone in social situations.

But in spite of this predisposition, he is compassionate and ambitious, with a dream to travel the world and — arguably naively — end the suffering for as many innocent people as he can manage during their times of darkness and strife. He dislikes hurting others — even enemies — but will commit to whatever action the situation calls for; obedient and conscientious, therefore.

History:
Toru grew up on the outskirts of Amegakure, in the Kurosawa Compound, where he received daily instruction in Medical Ninjutsu, pathology, field medicine, and surgery — and eventually how to apply it to combat as well. While hardly a prodigy, he did well for himself. In the Academy, however, he had to retake several tests as his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu were not up to par — despite the fact he'd honed his chakra control to impressive levels his age.

He graduated shortly after Shoji's invasion, which he'd spent idly observing the changing dynamics of his clan as they fought for freedom, and enlisted under the tutelage of a Specialized Jounin. His career has been relatively peaceful up to now, and he's only been witness to the death of three allies, none of which were his fault. With the ongoing events, however, things seem to be taking a rather new angle.

He was recently promoted and assigned to a new team — as there were already two Chuunin in his former one. With his medical skills, he seeks to illuminate the darkness of as many innocent people as he can manage — be it a dim or bright flame.

Weapons/Items

[spoili]

Name of Weapon:
Medical Pouch
Description:
Contains First Aid, unguents, anaesthetics, some general pills and tinctures, and surgical tools.

Name of Weapon:
Senbons
Description:
Many senbons, picked from the hardened hairs of his panda.

Name of Weapon and Item:
Standard Issue Shinobi Pouch and Holster
Description:
Generic Shinobi tools: kunai, shuriken, a roll of wire, some explosive tags, a blank scroll, and two flashbangs.
[/spoili]

Skills/Abilities
Excellent Chakra Control
Excellent Medical Ninjutsu
Decent Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Average Genjutsu

Special Traits
Inured against a variety of poisonous substances and pathogens as per the customs of his clan.
Advanced knowledge of human anatomy and surgery.
Small frame and somewhat weak physique.
Gradual loss of eyesight.

Kekkei Genkai:
Anatomy Eye

Clan:
Kurosawa
Description:
The Dojutsu — grey iris, dilated pupils, and black sclera — allows the user to see past the flesh of another, essentially laying bare their anatomy and revealing the exact position of any abnormalities or disease. There are three modes of sight:
1. Tissue
2. Organ
3. Skeleton
The technique is chakra-taxing and strains the eye somewhat heavily. Many users have gone blind or suffered severe damage to eyesight during long healing sessions.

Jutsu

[spoili]

Toru has mastered all E-rank techniques
Hiding in Fire Technique (D)
Chakra Scalpel (C)
Healing Technique (C)
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (C)
[/spoili]

Custom Jutsu
[spoili]

Name of Technique:
Fire Release: Floating Lotus Flowers
Type of Jutsu:
Ninjutsu
C
Range:
Close — Mid
Handseals:
Dog -> Horse -> Tiger
Description:
The user conjures a number of fireballs in the shape of lotus flowers that float around a designated area; primarily used to keep the enemy at bay while preparing a more powerful technique.
Weakness:
Allies may run into the fireballs, burning themselves.

====================

Name of Technique:
Fire Release: Blossom
Type of Jutsu:
Ninjutsu
D
Range:
Close
Handseals:
Seal of Confrontation
Description:
The user imbues a sidearm with fire chakra, causing mild burns on contact.
Weakness:
None. The ultimate technique.[/spoili]

Summon
[spoili]

Name:
N/A (Toru could never decide on a name)
Species:
Giant Panda
Size:
Panda-size
Unique Traits:
Able to harden its fur, transforming the hairs into needles, and then jet them.
Description:
He dislikes most things but dumplings and Toru.[/spoili]​
Accepted.

Last edited:
Wow, is this still going? How far into the plots are we?

Well, I'm super interested, but I'm kind of hesitant because I don't know where my character fits in. Can someone give me a small resume of what has been happening lately? Also, who should I PM to discuss character ideas and general knowledge. I know the general stuff about Naruto since I've watched the original, but I don't know a lot of details that were explained on Shippuden =/

Wow, is this still going? How far into the plots are we?

Well, I'm super interested, but I'm kind of hesitant because I don't know where my character fits in. Can someone give me a small resume of what has been happening lately? Also, who should I PM to discuss character ideas and general knowledge. I know the general stuff about Naruto since I've watched the original, but I don't know a lot of details that were explained on Shippuden =/
It is never stopping. Why stop a party that is rocking on forever?
As for how far in the plots we are? That is a tricky question as I don't remember a Yzmael being part of the group before. We did have somebody who live in Brazil that was part of the RP and left several times before, but his name was different.
Thus to answer your reply is that you can PM anybody of the GM team to bounce off your character ideas and general knowledge. Knowledge about Naruto in general isn't really required to be able to fledge in this AU, though. We've strayed quite far from the canon that only the fundamentals are somewhat present - I would place emphasis on somewhat as we use some core elements, but are seriously drifting towards a vision and image that the community has raised and moulded over the years.

Reactions: Yzmael
It is never stopping. Why stop a party that is rocking on forever?
As for how far in the plots we are? That is a tricky question as I don't remember a Yzmael being part of the group before. We did have somebody who live in Brazil that was part of the RP and left several times before, but his name was different.
Thus to answer your reply is that you can PM anybody of the GM team to bounce off your character ideas and general knowledge. Knowledge about Naruto in general isn't really required to be able to fledge in this AU, though. We've strayed quite far from the canon that only the fundamentals are somewhat present - I would place emphasis on somewhat as we use some core elements, but are seriously drifting towards a vision and image that the community has raised and moulded over the years.
Well, I wasn't, lol. I was sort of more asking about how far the plot currently is, and if there's any room at all for a character to pop up suddenly. I guess it was pretty easy to misunderstand as I was present before, so my bad for terming it that way. And, wow, that's amazing. It's impressive to see such a large group RP survive for so long, specially since most die within a month's range.

Anyways, that's interesting. Does that mean all I need to know is really just there at the first page? Or are there hidden things that you guys haven't put there?

Does that mean all I need to know is really just there at the first page? Or are there hidden things that you guys haven't put there?
I would honestly say to read the stuff pertaining to whichever country you are interested in having a character in, and then just read a few of the latest IC pages (Yes, PAGES) and you should get a pretty solid idea of the current situation but not really the past. The past story you'll just need to either fill in by slowly reading the entire IC or through asking about bits and pieces of story like I did when I first joined.

Technically, that is one way to do it. The shorter and more preferred manner by newcomers are to do the following :

You look for a place you wish to join. Your current options are at the moment :
- The Akinian Empire, which means you can either make your character serves in Konohagakure - Imperial capital - or Amegakure (provincial capital of the Rain Province).
- The Lightning Country (and her vassals), which means you can make a character that serves in Kumogakure.
- The Republic of the Water Country, which means you can make a character that serves in Kirigakure - the capital of the Republic.

Once you've done that then the next step is to read the short/detailed history of the place. I would recommend to at least read the short history to get a feeling/idea of what it is like there or what had happened. Might help to recognise some names later that you've found there. If you really want to get good in with any character in any place, do the full detailed history. The more you know, the less trouble you have to get in the fun. From what I know is that there is some planning on updating the histories, but right now it is still reliable to read them.

Done with that? Good going, let's keep up the pace! Now that you've done that there are a few things that you can consider to do next.
You can either contact a person who controls a clan, request if it is okay to join that said clan and bounce off your character idea to them - even if they aren't a GM. Or you can decide to go clanless, which is more than fine as not everybody has to be part of one.

After that, you'll be placed in a team. At this point on you need to PM or the person that is leading the team will PM you - Oh yes, higher ranks mean more responsibility, how fun! - about the recent events. If there is anything you want to know other than that or have some questions lingering then pm'ing the GMs will help. You can figure out who they are as their beautiful names are listed on the front page.

• Thank You
Hello, everyone. I have been looking for an RP to be part of and it's been a very, very long time since I last RPd on a forum. I'd like to give this RP a go, and I will start working on a character as soon as I am able.

@Shard Welcome! We are always happy to see more new people. I'd suggest you look at the post above yours if you need any immediate help with your character. Alice explained everything pretty well. However, if you have any other questions you are totally free to send me or any of the other GMs a PM. We are also quite active on Skype so if you fancy a more direct conversation you can add me (fieryfly1) and I'll be there to help you.

Good luck :)

Alice explained everything pretty well.
tumblr_lz6afyaR3m1r7ontd.gif

It is what I do.
Also, seeing I am a GM and if any of you newcomers wishes to also contact me then add me on skype : Alicehondemon.
Do state that you're from Iwaku or else I am not really eager to accept it.

Alright, so this is a rather "special snowflake" take on a Naruto character that I thought up. He's a combination of a few character ideas I've had in the past which I thought would be interesting to play in this Naruto universe but it's all about what you think, in the end.

Let's hope for the best.

[spoili][/spoili][spoili]

m2uvyoj.png

original.gif

Short Information:

Appearance of the character:

Toko stands at a meager five and a half feet, weighing ninety pounds, something considered quite a disadvantage in brawn and strength. He doesn't appear to possess many visible muscles either, his limbs rather thin and slender. With a scrawny frame, Toko would clearly be labeled as harmless and unable to fight, a set of ribs easily visible beneath his skin. One can draw the obvious conclusion that the boy isn't fit for melee endeavors, however leaning against this weakness has brought Toko to another advantage.

The thick black hair atop his head falls down to the base of his neck along with bangs covering his eyes unless kept out of the way with either a bandana, headband or toboggan. A pair of curious brown eyes are constantly kept on the lookout, as if waiting for an impending ambush. In truth, Toko simply prefers to keep his surroundings in check. Needless to say, he hates surprises as long as he's not the one giving them. An expression of indifference or boredom are common sights upon this boy, appearing unamused but not necessarily dissatisfied.

A pair of black cargo pants reach down to his ankles where they are slightly folded up and a black hoodie often find home atop his torso. Due to his small size, Toko often wears oversized shirts but he has gotten used to the nuisance. His hands always find home in a pair of fingerless leather gloves which allows for a better grip and would be considered stylish by his standards.

Possessing a scrawny frame, one shouldn't expect too much from Toko in terms of strength. Indeed, while adept in both combat and acrobatic maneuvers, Toko has to rely on finesse and grace in fights, rather than brawn. While incredibly adept in ranged weaponry, Toko is not an individual one should place on the front lines.

Lacking in imagination, Toko feels most at home in black clothing as well as black Ninja sandals. He never did consider himself fashionable in any way. Toko is often considered cute by his surroundings and anything but intimidating. It is uncommon to see Toko without some kind of music attached to his person. A pair of headphones appear on his head more often than not and it's safe to say that his thoughts wander freely, leaving him less than aware of his surroundings at times.

Personality of the character:

Toko is a boy with many thoughts, his mind traveling in circles more often than not. One could blame it on his engineering life but he tends to overthink things often and can at times be forgetful, trying to keep track of too many things at once. Despite his appearance showing an expression of boredom or indifference, once you get to know Toko you'll see a sarcastic, lighthearted and fun loving individual who doesn't appear to take life too seriously. He is indeed categorized as one of the quieter types of people, sometimes forgetting to speak because he has indeed thought about the sentence too much and as such believes he actually spoke it.

He can be a bit all over the place, both physically and mentally. Toko wouldn't exactly be considered polite or respectful, but rather appears to act the same towards everyone. Having been locked up in his workshop throughout his life, by choice of course, has left the boy rather socially crippled which quite seriously effects his social situations. Toko is blunt to a fault and doesn't sugarcoat anything. He likes to joke around and remains honest most of the time because he doesn't see a reason to hide the truth unless it's absolutely necessary.

Despite acting like a brat at times, those who know Toko know that he stops at nothing for those he considers his comrades. No man left behind is a motto he runs with. He's supposed to be there for others at all times and that is a rule he has learned throughout the lessons he has participated in. If for nothing else, to raise the effectiveness of the team through positive relationships.

Toko has displayed a notable lack of patience but often finds something to do while waiting for others and though he is laid back to a fault, Toko has been noted to be a neat freak and a perfectionist. Everything always needs to be in its place and Toko is incredibly strict when it comes to being on time.

First Name:
Toko

Surname:
Mai

Nicknames:
Shrimp (Size), Cross (Weapon choice, Crossbow).

Age and day of birth:
Fourteen, Seventh of August, 462.

Length:
5'5".

Build:
Scrawny, slim, fragile.

Weight:
90Ibs.

Bloodgroup:
A

Parents/Guardians:
Meiling Mai (Mother), Wu Mei (Father).

Sibling(s):
None.

Relationship status:
Single.

Village:
Konoha

Student, Engineer.

Birthplace:
Konoha.

Genin.

Opinions:

Flowers, cats, kittens, architecture, mechanical weapons, mechanical puppets, engineering, explosions, more explosions, all the explosions, writing down ideas, inventing said ideas.

Dislikes:
Might over mind, brawn, slow paces, melee combat, vegetables, bullies, being told he's wrong.

Goal/Dream of the person:
Toko's main aspiration is to improve his engineering capabilities as far as he can possibly bring them. A business idea would be included in this dream of course, but Toko mainly wants to be able to develop his skills more so than anything else.

Wish to fight/spar against:
No one in particular.

Hobbies:
Inventing, drawing, writing, lazy afternoons while lying in the grass or against a tree, sniping, tinkering with his crossbow.

Traits:

Favorite kind of food:
Sushi, especially salmon sushi.

Favorite kind of season and weather:
Summer, when the wind is strong. It allows for an environmental obstacle which he needs to surpass.

Favorite Chakra nature:
N/A.

Favorite kind of weapon:
His mechanical crossbow.

Favorite kind of place, to be etc:
His workshop.

Favorite color:
Black, blue, gold, white.

Favorite drink:
All manners of different soda.

Favorite music:
Pretty much anything. It depends on Toko's mood.

Favorite phrase/word/saying/quote:
"Blow them to hell! I mean…fire."

Bonds with other characters:

N/A for now.

Kekkei Genkai:

OTaEfNO.png

Short Explanation:
The ability to replicate any inanimate object within a frame of limitations. The ability also allows for a passive adjustment to the user's frame which is described below. Each replica created by Toko is in all intents and purposes the real thing, meaning it's an exact copy. After an item comes in contact with his skin, a replica will build itself into existence as if building blocks appearing on top of each other until the item is fully created. The process begins from where the item was touched and is nearly instantaneous. It is also worth noting that the replica will appear in the same hand Toko used to touch the item in question.

Active Ability (Limitations):

Contact
Toko's skin needs to come in physical contact with the item he intends to replicate, preferably with his fingers.

Weight
The item cannot weigh more than three pounds.

Quantity
Toko can replicate up to three items. A fourth would replace the first. As long as the item in question doesn't weigh over three pounds, Toko can replicate everything contained within a single unit.

Supernatural Items
While supernatural effects can be replicated along with the item, these effects cannot be magical in any way. Toko cannot replicate magic (If such was to appear through some other Kekkei Genkai).

Substance
The only way for Toko to replicate something which isn't solid is if it's contained within something solid.

Biological Material
Toko cannot replicate anything which isn't inanimate. Biological material is beyond his ability.

Time
Each replica is permanent until Toko allows it to disappear or until another replaces it. Due to this, it is impossible to trace Toko's duplicates.

Passive Ability:

Agelessness
Upon reaching adulthood, Toko's cells stop splitting, but rather they replicate. A cell deteriorates every time it splits which in turn causes ageing. At a noted age of twenty years old, a Mai's Kekkei Genkai has matured and as such, their cells stop splitting and start replicating which in turn halts the ageing process.
Due to this, the Mai bloodline very rarely conceive new children. Hailing from another land entirely (China), Toko and his parents are the only individuals of his clan present upon these specific Eastern shores. This particular part of the Mai bloodline is unknown amongst the other inhabitants of Konoha, due to the invetible experimentation which would ensue upon its knowledge, off the books of course.

Special Notes:
Toko, like everyone of the Mai bloodline is incapable of managing jutsu. As such, Toko is solely capable of leaning against his Kekkei Genkai in combat. Though Chakra is used internally to create the replicates this Bloodline Limit allows, Chakra is incapable of leaving his body in any external form.

Arsenal:

Weapons:
Toko uses a crossbow which has been designed by none other than himself. The crossbow uses a mechanical system which allows for it to be semi-automatic. Each bolt fired by the crossbow causes the hook within its internal design to crank back and pull the string back as a result, ready for the next shot.

d722caba7c415ba293b077a285e7416a.jpg

Ammo:
Normal Bolts:
The common bolts one woukd expect. Small, light and with a steel tip.

Equipment:

Shoulder Bag:
This is where Toko keeps his saved bolt clips and his scope, as well as his notebook.

WIP Intentions:
Heavy Assault Crossbow:
A portable crossbow used against highly armored targets.

Incendiary Ammo:

Bolts with a tip which is set aflame upon leaving the crossbow.

Explosive Bolts:
Bolts which ignite and explode upon impact.

One Handed Semi-Auto Crossbow:
A smaller version of Toko's crossbow which would be used as a sidearm.

large.gif

[/spoili]​

First of all, as my fellow GM's told you before, Welcome. We are always happy to see a new face.

While it is nice to see you make use of the Bingo Book template, I am afraid it is not the one we use to review and accept character, it is one used for characters that have already been accepted.
That does not mean you need to scrap it, but rather keep it at the side for now.

The actual Character sheet we use to create and review characters can be found in the very first post, under a spoili named 'Character Sheet'. Once you made a character sheet using that, we can properly review it (Without any of the GM's getting finger cramps from scrolling over so much data over and over, I'm sure you understand.)

If you wish to see other examples for Character Sheets, you can view some in the Roster, under each of the tabs for the different existing villages.

Once again, it is nice to see a fresh face around, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and can't wait to see and hear more of you. Feel Free to speak more to me through PM, I will always attempt to reply as quickly as possible.

cd73938d0a53f7c6451e6e354ec732e0.jpg

"I'm a MONSTER!"

xclv9d.png

Name: Ameko Flani
Nickname: Girl with the Bottomless Stomach, Slime Girl, Slime Monster, Tiny Ninja, Halflin
Age and date of birth: 12 April 19 464
Age Appearance: 12
Sexuality: heterosexual

Parents:
Ame Flani (Mom)
Arashi Flani (Dad)

Siblings:
Fuyuki Flani (younger brother) 7
Chiura Flani (Older brother) 16

Length and build: 130cm Lean
Weight: 60kg
Favorite weather and season: Sunny, Winter

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Republic of the Water Country
Birthplace: Honey Country
Organization:
Flani

Clan/Bloodline: Flani- Flan Gland

Chakra Nature: Water

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
large.png

23msj6g.png

Personality: Arrogant, Mischievous, Vindictive, Compassion

Ameko is the type of girl who would run up to the biggest person in the room and starts a fight. To her, nobody is bigger or scarier. She is afraid of no one and expects everyone to bow down to her. She thinks of her self like a princess and acts like one. That is not to say that this princess cannot get dirty. She is not afraid to step off her pedestal and show others how things are done because is obvious the best at everything. Even if she is completely terrible at something, she will gloat and boost like the world can do no better. If someone does better, then she will chalk it up to them cheating and refuse to (publicly) acknowledge it. Inside though, she gets really burnt up when she loses at something. There have been days when she would disappear to practice something because someone was better then her. If she cannot do something, then she really gets mad. Also, Ameko has a really bad temper. She can easily get angry over trivial things if provoked long enough and drop her uppity mentality to drop the hammer on others. After all, she is a monster and monsters don't take crap from lesser beings.
(note. She is not so misconstrued that she thinks she can really beat people like jonin or the tail beast as a new genin. She just enjoys talking crap and saying she can. If she really gets into an situation she cannot win, she will call the other person a cheater and try to run away or play it safe.)

Being the self proclaim unstoppable monster that she thinks she is, she is not below following the rules. Monsters don't play by the rules. They do whatever it takes from lie to cheat to steal. If she cannot beat you but nothing serious will come if she loses (or she is force to fight) then she will bluff like she can. She will talk the talk, make up stories, even try to push her abilities to the limit while pretending she is not even trying. However she is not a bad person at heart. Her dream is prove her clan is the strongest and not the weak people the last generation was. Since she is the first person since her great grandparents day to graduate from the academy, there are a lot of eyes on her and she would be darn to let them see something weak. After all, monsters are not weak.

It is one thing to lose because someone was just better then you. However when you one up Ameko and embarrass her, then you are in for a world of hurt. See Ameko is a very busy person. She has to be great for her clan. She has to teach scrubs how to properly serve her. She even protects her country. The last thing she has time for is some prick who thinks they are better then the Great Slime Monster herself. So the first thing on her to do list is get back at the bastard who dares pisses her off. In a fight, expect her to pay back cheap tricks with shear power. If you play a prank on her, expect to get slime in the face. If you beat her at a competition, expect to get sabotaged or destroyed in round 2. While she can tolerate losing to others because she knows she can get better, she won't tolerate being made to look like a fool. Nobody makes a monster look like a fool.

Despite how much she acts like she is the solo star of her own world, Ameko actually has a secret life she tells no one. For someone who acts as spoil as she does, she actually does not use much her money. Aside the money for 3 square meals, rent, and other bills from living away from home, she gives most of it away. She sends some home to her parents. She sometimes by food for those in need. If her minions need her help, she is happy to help them out under the guise of being a great boss. It would not be surprising to find something you need in your door step after being around her. She also does not like being known for being nice and will deny to the point of destroying the so called gift to prove it wasn't her. (though this makes her feel very bad and the gift will return to the owner sometime later that week.

DN3p4.png

History:

Ameko comes from a clan once rumored to be very strong. Old stories tell how other people feared the Flani and there onslaught, how a single ninja was the equivalent of an army. When nobody was able to top the clan, its people became bored and arrogant. They wished for a challenge and someone who could compete with them. One day there wish was granted but not how they expected. A curse fell upon the Flani and there abilities were stripped so that they were just normal humans. These were the stories told to a young girl born with a gift. The daughter of a poor couple who where season workers, Ameko almost did not existed. For some unknown reason, carrying Ameko was very taxing on her body. The mother was always ill and was unable to work, thus putting more stress on her father. It became so bad that the mother was planing to rid herself of the baby so that she could help her husband work. When the father found out, he stopped her and promised that their baby would be a blessing. Little they know he was right.

When she was born, she was heavier then the average baby and the doctors noticed a mass in the baby. It did not cause any problems but the parents were worried. On her 3rd birthday, two men came to take Ameko from her parents because she had a hidden gift. That mass inside of her was what was known as the Flan Gland and would give her access to the secret ninja art that the founders of Flani once had. Her parents cried not wanting to give her up but when the men promised a better life for her, they could not refuse. Ameko was trained to unlock the secrets of her ability from ancient teachings and sent to the academy. She was treated like a princess and extremely spoiled. She got anything she wanted and nobody dared spoke down to her. However with all this, there was one thing she was denied. She was only allowed to visit her family 2 times a year. This was to keep up her image as the future hope of the clan. After graduating from the academy, she moved out of the Honey Country. Because of how poor her family was, they could never visit her, but she works hard every day sending them money and saving up in hopes that she could bring them to her.
Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items

Name of Weapon or Item
:
kunais
ninja stars
Explosive tags
smoke bombs
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Flani's Edge
Description:
A sword with a blue blade. It is long to Ameko because of her height so she cannot effectively use it unless she activates her slime abilities.
Appearance:
Iri.Flina.full.1461554.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Poison Vials Collection
chromatography_autosampler_vials_200.jpg

Description:
Ameko's collection of poisons she has collected over the years.

-Weak Fear Vial (purple)
Creates a minor halluination that projects the victims fear on the outside world.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Good Ninjutsu
Good Duriblity
Good Chakra Pool
Average Knowledge of Posion
Average Strength
Average Taijutsu
Average Reflexes
Average Stamina
Average Tracking
Average Chakra Control
Bad knowledge of Kenjutsu
Bad kenjutsu
Bad Genjutsu
Bad Speed
Bad Weapon Proficiency
Bad throwing Proficiency
Worst Stealth

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Left handed
She can eat anything and not become fat. (Given how her jutsu works... it's actually a bad thing)
She has a Gland which stores calories for her slime abilities.
She keeps a journal with information about her poisons.
She is very knowledge about Monster Lore (because she is a Monster)
She is Really Good at lying

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Cannon Jutsu
Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
Range: melee
Nature Type: Water
Handseals: Tiger (Ram)
Description: Creates a blade out of water. (or Honey)
E: Dagger
D: Short Sword

Weakness: It is just a sword made out of water...

====================

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield)
Handseals: Dog-Boar (Ram)
Description: Creates a barrier out of water. (or Honey)

Weakness: It is not very effective against Ninjutsu except for weak Fire Jutsu.

====================

Mizu no Muchi (Water Whip)
Range: Short Range
Handseals: Rat -Dog - Ox (Ram)
Description: Creates a whip out of water to immobilize and enemy. (or Honey)

Weakness: Does very little damage.
DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

====================

Name of Technique: Flan Unlock
Handseals: Tiger
Description: Unlocks the Flan Gland and allows the use of Flan techniques. These flan techniques grant access to a substance that is excreted from the users body dubbed Honey. (It has no official name since there no documentation of studies of this substance or its qualities) However through use and practice, the Flani have learned that the substance cannot be broken down and is immune to all known chemical reactions. The honey can dissolve organic non living animal matter to fuel it's use. This honey does not have a strong bond and is easily separated. If the user is actively controlling a section of the honey, it has a stronger bond with the slime around it. This boost in strength raises the smaller the volume being controlled and the closer it is to the users Flan Gland. The maximum strength is that of tar. The default strength of honey is equivalent that of bee's sugary honey.

Weakness: Once activated, it slowly drains charka and calories. Fire can evaporate the Honey. Lightning can easily reach the user through the Honey. The effects of water are unknown but it is assumed that large bodies of water could dilute the Honey. Honey requires direct contact with the user or user's Flan Gland to be manipulated. Nobody knows how it taste though as users tend to find it weird and creepy that anybody would want to eat their jutsu. Like they Physically feel creep out by it.

====================

Name of Technique: Flan Limbs
Range: Self
Nature Type: Wind
Handseals: Tiger - Monkey
Description: Spawns Honeyfrom a limb which can be used to attack or extend the users reach and form shapes. Honey can be retracted back into the users body to recover a portion of the energy used to create the honey. Current recovers 50%

weakness: The Honey moves slower then her body the bigger it gets. If any of it fails to return to the users body, the user loses that energy.

====================

Name of Technique: Flan Form
Range: Self
Nature Type: Wind
Handseals: Tiger - Monkey - Ram
Description: The users Flan Gland stored energy is completely converted to Honey and released out of the users body. This honey completely covers the users body and is more responsive It also loses the speed reduction due to its total mass. Current recovers 25%

weakness: The honey looses more responsiveness and speed the farther it is from the Flan gland. If any of it fails to return to the users body, the user loses that energy.
DN3p4.png

Summons (none right now)
Summonings
Name:
Species:
Size: (Small, medium, large. The size and strength dictate the chakra cost.)
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:

Title
Summary :
Characters
summary

Last edited:
Okay, am going to check/review the CS's. Do note that I had a tiresome day and just got home which will result into that I will forget a few formalities. That reason isn't enough to excuse me from forgetting them, which makes me instead apologise in advance. First things first :
Welcome to the RP @Shard , glad to see some newblood joining. I will, however, start with @Unyielding 's CS.

@Unyielding

- Basic Information :
Looks fine with me.

- Detailed Information :
Nothing really troublesome, but there is a sloppy mistake that I keep noticing. You wrote :
This was to keep up her image as the future hope of the clan. After graduating from the academy, she moved into the Republic of Kirigakure
This is quite wrong. Why? I will explain : The Republic isn't Kirigakure nor is Kirigakure the Republic itself. Thanks to the last (and only successful) revolution under leadership of Mika Hayashi there had been some incident which saw the life of the Water Daimyo coming to an end. With the Revolution ending up victorious there would come an end to the feudal system that was in place. Instead the Republic of the Water Country (See, no Kirigakure) is what people would call it or else in short : The Republic. There isn't a strict democracy as it is more of an oligarchy, but that is a topic that we can debate later on.

Also, Becky G needs to check on her teeth. I keep staring at that grand canyon being present @____@

-Combat Information
However when the honey is evaporated, it's energy returns back to the Flani Gland.
I am somewhat okay if the slime can be driven back with fire (or water, a strong stream?) or that it is a substance won't be easy to get rid off, but if it is used then the chakra that has been converted/moulded in the process then I am against it returning back when it is evaporated.
The same counts for the Flan Form

@Shard

- Basic Information :

Seems good with me.

- Detailed information :

Seems fine with me.

- Combat information :

Let's start with the weapons. I am already against semi-automatic weaponry. So that will be a no, I apologise for that, but it doesn't really seem something that I can approve of.
Also, keep in mind that he is just a genin. That doesn't mean he can't have talents or be good at something, but that also means that he can't overexceed his rank. What I am trying to say is that while you can make him act or try to become a sniper that at the current situation/moment with his current experience and etc that we can't yet accept him to be an expert in all the fields. If you do state that he is rather good at this or that while being X rank then that just means that he has some talent or work put into that skill. Which means that against somebody of the same rank, but not the same kind of expertise in that skill, will be not as capable as him. However, somebody of a higher rank and also being good at a skill will (often) mean that the higher ranked character is better in that department.

As for the Kekkei Genkei, I also have to apologise but no. The reason for my refusal is with various doubts and points that I got from reading the information. First, my problem is that chakra replacing material is a dangerous thing. Cause if chakra is and can be used by every living creature then why would we need to use other material? Weaponry and perhaps even clothing will be just useless. This is why in this RP chakra can be manipulated to form and create temporary weaponry and armour, but in a way less efficient and durable manner than as how metal and etc material would suffice.
I am also against the fact that chakra can be combined with the use of poison or if a person has already a Kekkei Genkai that they can somehow manipulate another Kekkei Genkai. We have the (unwritten) rule that a character can only have one Kekkei Genkei.
The following problem that I have with the Kekkei Genkei is that chakra can't stay permanently in the world after being moulded and used. This is not something you can achieve without keeping an active link (in most cases physical) to keep fueling it with chakra, which means that it will vanish after the chakra 'burnt' out.

Also, adding handsignals would be required - certainly seeing that he is just a genin and that there is also no mentioning of great chakra control (which still something that no starting genin can have at such a level).
Custom techniques also need to have detailed weaknesses before they can be accepted. I will, continue to review, but can't accept anything unless these changes have been made.

--------------------------

* So far you listed Wind as his only chakra nature. Genin can only have one nature, unless a kekkei genkei enables them to have more (but they will not be able to expand the amount of natures that they can use upon promotions on higher ranks). Yet, you listed fire and ice bolt but that is confusing as he should be only able to use wind nature techniques.

* I will for now just review the techniques that he will be able to use. This is for the reason that I stated earlier - that I had a long and tiring day - but also for the fact that I need to know what kind of nature, weakness and handsignals etc your technique is going to use. Cause smoke would be more related to a fire nature than wind, for example.

* Also, keep in mind that a cooldown isn't really a weakness. This is because :
A) We aren't a heavily focused combat RP. This might cause some confusion, but we try to focus more on building an entertaining and fun (as yet, balanced) story together. There will be little to almost non PVP action around, unless you make the situation requiring another P(layer) Character to fight yours.

B ) Time-cool downs are pretty much weird. Also, something that might confuse some people but when you write combat you're not going to mention how long it has lasted. Meaning that with such a cooldown, you're restricted (and being forced all the time) to keep in mind how long it has been and this also has to be in line with the people you write with. Else it will be nothing but frustration, confusion and just irritation.

---------------------
As for the future inventions, perhaps it is a good plan to read up on the technology tab as we won't really see much of such weaponry being used. We try to kind of stay at like, the 16-17th technology and weaponry without any kind of focus on gunpowder. This is because the use of guns hasn't been really attractive when we tested it into the RP. This also means that any kind of gun-like weaponry that shoots/blast/spit/launch/throw/puke or just whatever, chakra at people won't really be accepted into the RP. Please don't take this as that I am disapproving of a character that is trying to invent some new stuff. I am interested in to see what kind of inventions he will craft, but do you do need to run them down with the GM team.

Also, because I forgot this, is that when you have a clan that you will have a responsibility. In the Akinian Empire, that means that you'll become part of the clan meetings. Your clan needs to be represented and be present at certain meetings and this also will involve you into some political aspect of the RP. This isn't because we all love politics and want to enforce it on everybody, but running a clan means that you'll be responsible for them. In some countries in the RP's universe, it depends on where and how big the clan is on how much they will need to participate in the political aspect but do take that in mind.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for your response. I believe I will however step out of this RP.

Thanks for you time.

Thank you for your response. I believe I will however step out of this RP.

Thanks for you time.
Yeah, you're welcome. Shame that you're leaving so suddenly.

- Detailed Information :
Nothing really troublesome, but there is a sloppy mistake that I keep noticing. You wrote :

This is quite wrong. Why? I will explain : The Republic isn't Kirigakure nor is Kirigakure the Republic itself. Thanks to the last (and only successful) revolution under leadership of Mika Hayashi there had been some incident which saw the life of the Water Daimyo coming to an end. With the Revolution ending up victorious there would come an end to the feudal system that was in place. Instead the Republic of the Water Country (See, no Kirigakure) is what people would call it or else in short : The Republic. There isn't a strict democracy as it is more of an oligarchy, but that is a topic that we can debate later on.

Ok... If I could make a suggestion to remove the title Kirigakure from referencing that area of the world. Otherwise a easy simple change.
-Combat Information

I am somewhat okay if the slime can be driven back with fire (or water, a strong stream?) or that it is a substance won't be easy to get rid off, but if it is used then the chakra that has been converted/moulded in the process then I am against it returning back when it is evaporated.
The same counts for the Flan Form

So here is what i am confused about.
"but if it is used then the chakra that has been converted/moulded in the process then I am against it returning back when it is evaporated."
I dont know what you are trying to say other then you dont like me getting my chakra back when the slime is burned. I will take that part out but if you where trying to say something else, please let me know.