• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Gerontis

... Tornado...
not bad...
well played... *slow clap*
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone. I know i have not been in skype in like Forever but as you all may or may not know... I cannot use skype because of my job. Hopefully in a few months I can get my skype back >.<

But beside that. I want to thank everyone for not forgetting about me and Violet. We are trying hard be become better at our own thing. (me with being a writer and her with not getting hit by ninja stars of doom)

So to that i thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

On other news.

I just want everyone to know. That if you have spare candy... you should give it to Violet. So she can give it to Neji... for very evil reasons...
Ninja stars of doom are bad for your hair, I heard. :")

- Violet is cool though. -

• Love
Reactions: Unyielding
Thank you thank you

All right Violet time to go. Tell Gero Gero good bye.

*Violet stabbing her Hiron doll with a needle* "Why... isn't... it... working...." looks up and see Gero and quickly hides the Doll behind her back, "oh what... I didn't do anything..."

*slaps forehead* Tell him good bye...

"Oh! bye Mr. Gero... "

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gerontis
This is a message to all the people who have a Uchiha.

Way back when I created the Uchiha clan it was just a somewhat small family consisting mostly of my characters. Over the years, however, this clan has grown significantly in both player and non-player characters. This is awesome, of course, but it also means that the current family tree does not really make sense anymore. As such I will be revamping the clan family tree ever so slightly so that it will be more logical.

The current family tree that is available on the Uchiha clan sheet (which will be updated soon, promise!) will turn into the tree that depicts people in the ruling class of the Uchiha. These people are in someway or another decendants of Yoshimitsu Uchiha, the man who together with the Senju founded Konohagakure. This means that the people in this family line will be considered something akin to nobility within the Uchiha clan. Might Shozo and Hisoka pass away without leaving behind an heir, the next leader of the clan will be picked from these people.

Now because this might conflict with what people might want from their characters and their backstories I would like all of you with an Uchiha character to tell me if you want to stay in this ruling class family tree or not. Normally it would be weird to suddenly change family and stuff, but because it is my fault to begin with, I started this clan with the idea of a small family, I want to give you all the chance to change if you feel like that would fit better with your backstory/character/whatever because this could be considered as a somewhat big change.

Basically, you get one chance to choose your family xD

You can PM me on Iwaku or Skype if you want to switch or if you have any questions. If you say nothing I am just assuming everything is fine and I'll keep it like this.

(Also, thanks to Alice ^^)

Reactions: Aliceee
Hi everyone! I'm so happy to see this Roleplay is still alive and well.

Uhh, if you don't remember who this is, it's Shadowy! Or, well I go by Neyu now :)

Would you guys be willing to allow me to join in on the fun again?

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to see this Roleplay is still alive and well.

Uhh, if you don't remember who this is, it's Shadowy! Or, well I go by Neyu now :)

Would you guys be willing to allow me to join in on the fun again?
Aye, you are Shadow. If you still have my skype or that of any GM's then contact them. Then details can worked out with which character you want to return into the RP with. From my memory your characters were largely untouched.

• Thank You
Reactions: Neyu
I feel like I'm pulling a Sasuke. When he randomly returned like: "A lot has happened. I've decided to protect the Leaf. And then I'll become Hokage." Then everyone was like... "Uhh... welcome back?"

Welcome back Neyu, or should I say in the wise words of Kiba. "Ima be the hokage!"

• Thank You
Reactions: Neyu
Surprise. While I haven't said anything to people in the rp, i've been eyeballing this rp for a while now, and decided to make a character sheet last night, which I am now posting, that is of course assuming that you are still accepting new people, which since it does say Open Signups next to the title, should be correct..... In any case, here you are:

HgX4CP3

"I'll show you i'm no pushover!"

xclv9d.png

Name: Kona Omari
Nickname: None
Age and date of birth: 13, February 19th
Age Appearance: 13
Sexuality: Straight

Grandparents:
Deceased/Unknown
Parents:
Deceased/Unknown
Siblings:
Unknown

Length and build:
Weight: 150 lbs.
Favorite weather and season: Spring, Raining

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Village Hidden in the Rain
Birthplace: Unknown
Organization: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Unknown

Chakra Nature: Earth

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
HgX4CP3

23msj6g.png

Personality: Kona is, like her quote suggests, no pushover. She's confident in her skills, so confident, that it sometimes gets her in trouble. She is flighty when it comes to things such as friendship, and can sometimes come across as a bit of an airhead, but that doesn't make her any less confident in her abilities. Though she also has a long way to go in common areas such as patience, though sometimes she shows an impressive amount of control when the situation demands it.

DN3p4.png

History:
Kona is an orphan, and very little if anything at all is known of her heritage. When she asked once where she came from, she was simply told that a genin found her on a D-ranked mission. She was brought up as the child of a couple whom had no children of their own. However, this couple was killed in an unfortunate accident, both of them having been sent on a mission to recon an area that the Rain was investigating, and getting caught in a terrible storm near the edge of a cliff, and both fell to their deaths, leaving the girl on her own once again at the age of eight. The child pulled through it, and began to live on her own, the village people poking around to check up on her and make sure she was doing alright. The money her foster parents left behind along with the home and their belongings was more than enough to make the transition ok.

Kona then entered these academy at the age of eight, those in the village that checked in on her pushing her to do so. Still, for a kid who lived on her own, she started at a pretty youngish and worked hard to finish her academy years before graduating at the age of twelve years old. Kona was then assigned to a squad and has worked as a genin or around a year now, and has developed two good C-rank jutsu's during the time she takes to train, though she still has a long way to go in areas like chakra control and patience.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Kunai

Description: A slightly longer and slightly larger than average Kunai knife, used as a weapon for hand to hand combat more than a weapon for

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Average Ninjutsu
Average Taijutsu
Average Endurance
Good Speed
Average Dexterity
Good Wisdom
Average Strength
Bad Chakra Control
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
High Chakra Levels

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai: None

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
(While some of these don't technically qualify as jutsu's per say, as they don't use chakra, I am placing them here to give me somewhere to go with Kona in the future, and to sort of let others know where she rests with her list of techniques. I feel this is important to include.)
Paper Shuriken Technique

Body Flicker Technique

Manipulated Shuriken Technique

Shadow Shuriken Technique

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Manipulated Shuriken Swarm Technique

Type of Jutsu: Ninja tool technique

Range: 20 meters, depending on foliage and terrain

Nature Type: None

Handseals: None

Description: Kona throws twenty shuriken at her opponent, utilizing the shadow shuriken technique to make it look like there are only ten of them, intending to miss and or fail to hit her opponent with the projectiles, then uses wires attached to these weapons prior to battle to bring them back around in a swarm that comes at her opponent at high speeds, and also looks like she doubled the amount of shuriken, possibly surprising her opponent.

Weakness: Requires Kona to manipulate the many wires, and leaves her vulnerable to a frontal attack while using the technique. Also, since the shuriken are attached and manipulated through the use of wire, any attacks that target these strings will essentially render this technique useless. Also, the shadow shuriken technique can be easily spotted if facing a experienced opponent, so that part of the technique may not work.
====================

Name of Technique: All Wrapped Up Kunai Strike

Type of Jutsu: Ninja Tool Technique

Range: 10 meters, depending on foliage and terrain

Nature Type: None

Handseals: None

Description: Using pre prepared Kunai, Kona throws kunai with wires attached to them at her opponent, using the wires to change the direction of the blades so that she can ricochet them off surfaces so that they come around and back towards her opponent at all angles, creating a sort of net around her opponent, then hit into nearby surfaces and stick there, acting as an anchor of sorts to hold the opponent in place. That done, Kona then pulls the strings tight, drawing the net to a close and wrapping whomever is in the center up, and leaving them open to attacks.

Weakness: Not suitable for use against more then one opponent, as the net itself will then easily be gotten out of. Any attacks targeting the wires can potentially destroy them, and will definitely throw off Kona's aim. Whilst Kona is manipulating the wires she is left exposed to any attack from the front, and as such forces the technique to be more of stealth type technique.

DN3p4.png

Summons: None

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Upon posting this, I realized that I did not have an image in the basic info, my apologies, I hope the top image will suffice until I can get back home to the computer I originally made this character sheet on. I just copy and pasted the top image into the description until I can get back to my home computer

@conman2163
Welcome to the RP, Conman. Glad to see somebody being interested and already having worked out a decent CS. If anything however, I would like to add that Konohagakure at the moment is full. My suggestion is thus to either join Amegakure - if you wish your character to be part of the Akinian Empire, of which Konohagakure is the capital off - or one of the other cities/villages.

Only other fact, which is just a minor and doesn't really need to be changed, is that there is no real 'normal' age to graduate. Some characters have started their genin career at the age of sixteen or even seventeen, so it is really too varied to state what age would be considered 'normal'. ^^

@Aliceee

I made the necessary changes, so everything should be fine now. Also, the second part is noted, I was sort of going off a few things I had to look up in the wiki, it had been a while since I had read or owned the manga, and I just recently started watching the anime once again, so I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was ever mentioned, and since the wiki had said it was a pretty average age, I figured it would be something worthy of mention.

So just to recap, instead of the village hidden in the leaves, I made the edits for the village hidden in the rain. If there are any messed up bits in the bio it would be appreciated if you notified me.

@Aliceee

I made the necessary changes, so everything should be fine now. Also, the second part is noted, I was sort of going off a few things I had to look up in the wiki, it had been a while since I had read or owned the manga, and I just recently started watching the anime once again, so I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was ever mentioned, and since the wiki had said it was a pretty average age, I figured it would be something worthy of mention.

So just to recap, instead of the village hidden in the leaves, I made the edits for the village hidden in the rain. If there are any messed up bits in the bio it would be appreciated if you notified me.
Sorry for the late reply. I had some busy days, but will conclude the review now. I must state that that canon information is loosely used. that having said : we do use some of it for techniques, but we often found ourselves trying to balance it as some (in my opinion, the majority) of the techniques are broken. Information as for history and such, that is something that is quite different as we use our own alternative history and events for that. ^^

I'm only not sure if its just me, but the edits aren't showing up.

Strange, the edits didn't seem to process, I went and re edited them, so hopefully they are all good to go now.

Hello, I'm Jason's girlfriend. He's told me a lot about you all ^^ I hope I enjoy my time here. It is very nice to meet you.

B7yFeN-CMAAVIpj.jpg

Actions speak louder than words.
xclv9d.png

Name: Emiko Housha
Nickname: Emi
Age and date of birth: 12. 12/24/465
Age Appearance: 10 years of age
Sexuality: Demisexual
Grandparents: Satoshi and Yuki Housha
Parents: Jiro and Victoria Housha
Siblings: Johnathon Housha (Big Brother), Kai Housha (Younger brother, Deceased)
Length and build: 4'4. Slender with not many muscles, Emi is rather short for her age and is not very strong at the moment.
Weight: 90 Pounds.
Favorite weather and season: Cool and sunny. Autumn.
DN3p4.png

Village/Nation: Amegakure
Birthplace: Housha estate (just outside Amegakure)
Organization: Housha Clan
Clan/Bloodline: Housha
Chakra Nature: Lightning Release
latest

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
B7yFeN-CMAAVIpj.jpg

Outfits:
tumblr_o40nierwM51v9pr3so1_250.png

tumblr_o40nierwM51v9pr3so2_250.png

23msj6g.png

Personality: To the people she is close to, Emi is seen as a happy girl. She hates being the center of attention and can become quite flustered when put in the spotlight. She blushes easily and cries even easier. She also does not like for other people to see her cry. She has a bad habit of bottling up her emotions and problems. Even if she is having the worst day imaginable she will still put on a smile and say everything is fine. She is a very good listener if someone needs to rant and is not very easily angered herself. She is rather shy in the presence of people she does not know very well. Emi is very loyal to her family and the people she calls her friends. She would do anything to protect them and keep them safe, even if that means putting herself in harm's way. She is very self-less and tends to forget about her own well-being at times.

She is a very neat and organized person. Her bed is made every morning and if one were to open her closet, they would find everything orderly and in its respective places. All her books are alphabetized by author and her clothes folded and hung neatly. She also does not like other people touching her things, especially her diary or if they mess up her things. Thankfully, her OCD ends with herself and so she will not go around telling others to organize their things or make their bed. If they want to be messy so be it as long as her things are tidy. Emi is also Ambidextrous, which means she is both left and right-handed. She tends to switch between them, not really favoring one over the other though it has been noted that if she is throwing she uses her right hand and if she is using her jutsu, she uses her left hand.
DN3p4.png

History: When Emi was born she was so tiny and weak that most believed the baby wouldn't live to see her first birthday. However, despite the doubt, Emi grew into a healthy child though she did have a weak immune system that caused her to fall sick rather often. Because of this, her parents were quite overprotective of her and were hesitant to let her leave the house. So for the first few years of her life, Emi viewed the world from the confines of her house. During this time, Emi grew closer to her big brother and the two even worked on a type of sign language to overcome the fact that Emi was born mute. Her parents were worried that her muteness would affect her for the rest of her life but Emi never seemed discouraged despite the fact that she wasn't able to utter words. She accepted her muteness as a part of herself and strived to make it work.

As she grew older, she became restless and began pleading with her parents to let her venture outside. It took a few weeks of convincing on both Emi and John's parts but eventually their parents relented and let Emi out of the house for an hour or so to test how well her body could handle the outside world. The more time she spent outside, the stronger her body became until her parents were able to relax a little and not worry so much about her. Her parents had one more child after Emi when she was eight years old, an adorable little boy named Kai. When she became of age, everyone in her village was thoroughly shocked to hear that she wanted to become a ninja and prove to everyone that she wasn't weak. Doubt floated around but it only made Emiko work harder to reach her goal. Kai and John were her biggest supporters.

However, her world came crumbling down around her the day the Yonbi attacked her village. She had been outside that day practicing with Kai as her audience. When screams rent the air, she had grabbed Kai's hand and headed for their house. However, in the mayhem, she lost her little brother in the crowd. Emi had never been more terrified in her life. She had raced through people trying to find him when she ran into her father. The man had grabbed the small girl and dragged her to safety, ignoring her frantic attempts to tell him she needed to find Kai. He wasn't going to lose two of his children at once. When everything was over, Emi found Kai's body buried under a collapsed roof. His death has affected her every since, the girl blaming herself for her little brother losing his life.
Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Standard Shinobi Tools
Description: N/A
Appearance: N/A
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Whirling Blades
Description: It is a Kusarigama with a sickle on both ends.
Appearance:
latest

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Excellent memory
Decent reflexes though she is rather clumsy at times
Average Speed
Terrible Chakra control
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
High chakra levels (Housha trait)
Enhanced Senses (Due to her muteness, her other sense are sharper to compensate)
DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai
Name of Kekkei Genkai: Housha Shimasu
Clan : Housha
Description: Ability to radiate the chakra types that the wielder can use. (Lightning and medical, for Emiko)
DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Healing Technique
Lightning Hound
Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
Lightning Release: Signal Flare
The damage output is weak therefore the attack comes across as more of a flash that aims to momentarily blind the enemy or used to signal comrades.

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu
Name of Technique: Lightning Signs Technique
Type of Jutsu: Lightning Release
Range: Short-Range
Nature Type: Lightning
Handseals: Dog - Tiger - Rat
Description: This Jutsu only requires Emi to use one hand when casting the seals. And she can only use it to make one word at a time. She is not able to make complex sentences or spell out words she doesn't already know. The words she writes are either displayed in front of her or over her head and the words are bright and glowing.
Weakness: It can't do damage whatsoever. She has to concentrate to keep the words present. If she is distracted or distraught, she would have a hard time keeping the words corporeal or keep the words from looking faded.

DN3p4.png

Summons
2hzr02b.jpg

Name: Yato
Species: Canine - Wolf
Size: Small
Unique Traits: Has a very acute sense of smell. He is also intelligent enough to understand human speech though his tongue is unable to speak it.
Jutsu: None
History: Yato had been the runt of his litter, weak and small. The other much stronger pups generally took his food from him, leaving him malnourished. One day, Yato injured his paw and instead of staying with him, the pack moved on and left him laying in the snow. Emi had been exploring that day, her parents having finally relented and agreed she could play outside for a little while. She happened across the injured wolf and wasted no time in racing back to her house. John was the first of her family she spotted. It took some pleading but eventually John agreed to heal the wolf. Yato's wounds were healed and he was brought to their home where Emi made sure he had food everyday. In a few months Yato was at a healthy weight and his wounds healed. By this time, Yato had become attached to Emi and agreed to a Summoning Contract with the girl, despite the fact that he hardly ever leaves her side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jason Diabolus
Strange, the edits didn't seem to process, I went and re edited them, so hopefully they are all good to go now.
From what I know, Alice will take another look, but in the meanwhile I think that I can give you the first acceptance. If everything is alright, Alice will post her seal of approval and then you're accepted into the RP with your first character. ^__^

Hello, I'm Jason's girlfriend. He's told me a lot about you all ^^
..... >__>

So he has told you about us? Time to sharpen the pitchforks then. One doesn't talk about fight club.

Anyhow, your CS is great. I am only little bit doubting about the summoning. The thing is that first characters/genin are only allowed to start with a small sized summoning. I picture a full sized wolf around small~large, so I am going to pester the other GM's about it. Other than that, its all great and acceptable, but for that small detail I have to postpone my acceptance.

From what I know, Alice will take another look, but in the meanwhile I think that I can give you the first acceptance. If everything is alright, Alice will post her seal of approval and then you're accepted into the RP with your first character. ^__^

..... >__>

So he has told you about us? Time to sharpen the pitchforks then. One doesn't talk about fight club.

Anyhow, your CS is great. I am only little bit doubting about the summoning. The thing is that first characters/genin are only allowed to start with a small sized summoning. I picture a full sized wolf around small~large, so I am going to pester the other GM's about it. Other than that, its all great and acceptable, but for that small detail I have to postpone my acceptance.
Thank you ^^ Though if the summoning will be a problem, I do not mind making my wolf a pup instead of an adult.