• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@IceIceIceIceIce

Hideki is accepted by me.

The roster has been further updated.

For those who wish to have some team info, a team leader needs to fill in the form and then send it to me. I'll try to update the roster when I can with the Team info that has been provided. Do note that you're responsible of updating it yourself and send me the updated version of it!

Code:
[spoili]
[b]Team song :[/b]
[spoiler]Link or link of the video here[/spoiler]
[b]Short history :[/b]

[b]Current status [/b]

[b]Manner of training :[/b]

[b]Sensei's opinion on students :[/b]

[b]Score of the students[/b]
By the sensei; (Keep it fair and logical else a GM will change it for you).

[b]Teamwork :[/b] ?/5
[b]Close ranged :[/b] ?/5
[b]Mid ranged :[/b] ?/5
[b]Long ranged :[/b] ?/5
[b]Discipline :[/b] ?/5
[b]Intelligence :[/b] ?/5

[/spoili]

The Update,
02 / 05/ 2015

meisa_vs_kiyomi_by_sketching101-d8rpff6.jpg

The spar between Kiyomi Homaru and Meisa Ichi.

Introduction :
A very warm welcome to all of you. Lurkers, players, GM's and many more. It has been a very long time, hasn't it? For those who are new, the Weekly Update or Breakdown has been a weekly post that had a lot of fun features. Interviews, tips and what not. This time, due a lot of new people and due new interest, we want to present all to the newest edition of the Update.

Have a fun time reading!

Quote of the week :

Night DJ Jade :
new_generations__alternate_future___page_1_by_sketching101-d8p72a9.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 1

A song that is recommend by DJ Jade, each week a new song that one might enjoy to sit down and just relax with it. One week it can be something energetic and the other time it can be one that would turn most of us asleep at the (near) end of the song.
Enjoy never the less.

Breakdown

The Breakdown is where we will ask a person several questions and if possible. A person needs answer five questions and if it is possible, we also try to retrieve the old database entry to show you a bit of information about the character.

[spoili]

[tabs][Tab | Koike Hon|]

What would be the most important factor of Koike that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?

"I think that Koike is largely conflicted about what he wants to follow. Trying to follow the 'rules of the shinobi', but rejecting most of his emotions or trying to do the opposite. It makes it only more fun as Koike starts to get close with more people while he had managed to avoid that for quite some time."

Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"No, frankly I think it would be largely the same. Koike's situation wouldn't probably make much of a difference to a girl. It might have had some subtle changes, I suppose, but largely it would be the same."

Would your character be a capable leader, why so or why not?

"Depends on the size of what he needs to lead. I think that Koike has some leadership capabilities as he is ruthless, cold and bend on pragmatic efficiency. However, I don't see him being able to become a good commander, but rather of a smaller force/team. Though that might just be because I view it like that."

If your character would have a child, would you prefer a son or a daughter? And how would you image your character as parent?

"Oh man.... I first don't think the difference between a son or daughter would matter much. But Koike would be a struggling parent. The kind of that tries to give his child attention, but is insecure if he does it the right way. Probably leading up to either keep on struggling, hoping for the best, or the one who leaves his child as he doesn't see himself good enough to be a parent."

If you could revive one character for him/her, who would that be and why?

"I think it would be his mother. Koike clearly still regards himself as the one who had failed Miharu and that he can't live up to what expectations their father could have for him. But he has never had a true mother, even though Aiko poses as a mother figure in his life. I think if in a fictional situation he could meet up with a dead person, it would be probably his mother as he has no idea what she is like."

[spoili]Koike Hon
13z4s9z.jpg

"He's the kind of guy who'll be a great friend and a terrible enemy."
-Katsu, about Koike.
"Perhaps not like the previous honorable White Blade, but he is a sharp one."
-Aiko, about Koike.

Short Information
Appearance of the character :
pleasant_coincidence_by_sketching101-d8p2rr8.jpg

*Koike being the one the right, sitting on the chair.*
First Name:

Koike (meaning : Penetrating Peace)
Surname:
Hon
Nicknames:
- The White Blade
- Nanashi (means : No-Name)
- Shadow Wolf,
- Venomous Wolf
Age and day of birth:
18 years old, born on 9th of February
Length:
1.78 m
Build:
Normal build, though trained body.
Weight:
83 kg.
Parents/Guardians:
Sahoru Hon - Father
Yuri Kitoaji-Hon - Mother
(both deceased.)
Sibling(s):
Miharu Hon - twin brother, deceased.
Katsu Uchiha - (adopted) brother (in arms).
Relationship status:
- Single.
Village:
Konohagakure
Chuunin, Lieutenant at the Guardians.
Birthplace:
Hon Estate

24gva4z.jpg

Dislike and Like!
Goal/Dream of the person:
Being able to be a proper shinobi.
Wish to fight/spar against:
Hayate Hyuzu.
Hobbies:
- Studying poison, genjutsu and courses from the War Academy.
- Spending time with friends.
- Training and further honing his abilities and skills.
- Taking walks with Akumu
List of things she/he likes:
- Being able to succeed a mission,
- Able to surpass his limits
- Able to spend time with those he cares for
- Understanding a potential genjutsu or new poison concept.
- Studying in order to become a better shinobi.
List of things she/he dislikes:
- People who want too much attention,
- People not following the way of the Shinobi during missions,
- Receiving something he doesn't think he deserves (promotion, compliments etc.)
- Talking about his past or emotions.
guardians_by_sketching101-d8qsa6b.jpg

Bonds with other characters:
- Akumu
Wolf partner and good friend.
- Aiko Cho-Hon,
Mentor, aunt and mother-figure.
- Zakito Hon,
Uncle.
- Hiron Hon,
Hon relative.
- Aimi Hon,
Hon relative.
- Kiyomi Homaru,
Hon relative and friend.
Katsu Uchiha,
Best friend.
Hayate Hyuzu,
Good friend and sort of rival, from Koike's perspective.
Saki Yamanaka,
Good friend.
Masami Hyuuga,
Good friend.

[/spoili]​

[/tab]
[Tab | Tora/Ino |]

1. What would be the most important factor of Tora/Ino that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?

"The most important factor of Tora/Ino that makes it fun for me to write to her is mainly the fact that every choice she makes is one that is aimed not to benefit anyone. Its always aimed towards getting the job done, and in her case for quite some time now, its to serve the Dragon Lotus's goal, which is to maintain the peace."

2. Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"It would certainly be different. If Ino was a male and not a female, then his entire life course would be different. If I start going at all the points that would make it different I would be sitting here writing for the next three hours, so I prefer avoiding it, but its sufficent to say that it would certainly be different."

3. Would your character be a capable leader, why so or why not?

" Ino wouldn't be a capable leader because she doesn't see herself as a leader, nor does she have the proper traits for leadership. She might've gained a role where she tells others what to do, but she has no trouble doing so due to the fact there is someone else who tells her what the goal is. She considers her role to be 'Following the orders' and not more, as demonstrated by the fact she has not tried summoning anyone to her, nor did she ever punish anyone."

4. If your character would have a child, would you prefer a son or a daughter? And how would you image your character as parent?

"I cannot imagine Ino having a child, ever. After 16 years of not having a steady home and constantly being on the move, and having different identities, Ino would find it impossible for her to raise anyone. She would leave them at a daycare somewhere rather than raise them into a false or dangerous life, then move to forget about the child. Because that is who Ino is. A loner. But if she did have a child, I would prefer for it to be a boy."

5. If you could revive one character for him/her, who would that be and why?

"Revive a character for her? I cannot think of anyone I would raise from the dead for her for any good reason, but if I wanted to torment her I would raise her father from the dead. Seeing him alive again would have a rather drastic effect on her."

[spoili]
Ino Namikaze
Tora Hatake

Short Information

_naruto_oc__reira_uchiha_by_kiralien-d5cj6in.png

First Name:
Ino
Tora
Surname:
Namikaze
Hatake
Nicknames:
White panther
None.
Age and day of birth:
29, born on 20 of May, 446
(include year of birth, use the timeline provided - current year is 476, month is April)

Length:
1.76m
Build:
Skinny
Weight:
58kg
Parents/Guardians:
Unknown Mother (Deceased)
Sadao Namikaze (Father, Deceased)
Sibling(s):
None.
Relationship status:
Single
Village:
Kirigakure
Dragon Lotus Mentor.
Kirigakure Shinobi.
Birthplace:
Konohagakure

Dislike and Like!
Her past goal was to be released from her abusive father. Now she has none.
Anyone who stands in her way for accomplishing what is needed.
Hobbies:
Medidating.
Training.
Reading.
~ Medidation.
~ Training by herself.
~ Reading in silence.
~ Knowing Kiyomi Sato-Hon is safe.
~ Her Father.
~ Not being herself.

Favorite Part!
Favorite kind of food:
Kinako Dangos
Favorite kind of season and weather:
Winter and Sunny
Favorite Chakra nature:
Wind
Favorite kind of weapon:
Kunai
Favorite kind of place, to be etc:
By a lake/River/Waterfall.
Favorite color:
White
Favorite drink:
Water
Favorite music:
Violin
Favorite phrase/word/saying/quote:
"Some things are best kept hidden, for the safety of all."

Zakito Hon - Her superior in Dragon Lotus, Respected man.
Takeru Destrushia - Fellow mentor in Dragon Lotus.
Kiyomi Sato-Hon - Someone she cares for, fellow Dragon Lotus member.
Rika Suzu - Kiri leader.
Origami Tsubaki - Fellow Dragon Lotus member, Regular ranked.
Nami Tachibana - Fellow Dragon Lotus member, Regular ranked.

[/spoili]​

[/tab]
[Tab | Yoshikuni Sadako |]

1. What would be the most important factor of Kuni that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?

"Most important factor to make it fun for me to write for Kuni would be... Well, Kuni. It may sound weird, but among all my characters that I've had before and have now, she is the only one whom I cannot be certain as to how she will be in the future. Every tiny thing affects her, and that alone makes it fun for me to write for her. You could say I want to see what happens to her, where she will end up at, because its a mystery to me."

2. Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"Kuni as a male... Not sure if I wanna think about it. I don't know if Kuni would be too different as a boy, but I can say is that it would probably be harder to get things into Kuni's head if she was a boy. And less things would most likely affect her so much."

". I do not know if Kuni would be a capable leader or not. She was never given the chance to lead others, or try, but I think she might be a good leader for certain things. For a team, perhaps, for an entire village? doubtful. But then again, I have no idea how she will turn out."

4. If your character would have a child, would you prefer a son or a daughter? And how would you image your character as parent?

"KUNI IS JUST A KID HERSELF, I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT HER HAVING A KID AND WHAT GENDER IT WILL BE!

As for imaging her being a parent, she will be a nice mother. I'm saying that from how she is with Sachi Emiya."

"Revivng a character for Kuni... I want to say her mother, but that would be a mistake, because it would drag her backwards and make some of the development she had go away. So in that case, I would say Samaki, because she would want to see Eiji be happy and let Sachi grow up with both her parents."

[spoili]
Yoshikuni Sadako

Short Information

Konachan.com%2B-%2B128046%2Bidolmaster%2Bidolmaster_cinderella_girls%2Bseifuku%2Bshibuya_rin%2Bwhite.png

First Name:
Yoshikuni
Surname:
Sadako
Nicknames:
Kuni
Age and day of birth:
14, 15 March 462

Length:
1.56m
Build:
Fairly skinny
Weight:
43kg
Parents/Guardians:
Hanako Sadako (Mother, Deceased)
Haru Hon (Father)
Eiji Emiya (Father Figure)
Sibling(s):
None.
Relationship status:
Single
Village:
Amegakure
Shinobi for Amegakure.
The Yonbi's Jinchuuriki.
Birthplace:
Amegakure

Dislike and Like!
To Explore the world, meet many people and learn as much as possible.
No one in Particular.
Hobbies:
Exploring.
Meeting new people.
Spending time with people she care about.
Learning new things.
~ Training sessions with her sensei.
~ Taking care of Sachi.
~ Anywhere she can see and explore.
~ Spending time in the library, though she will never admit it.
~ Talking to Son Goku.
~ Hearing people call her Yoshikuni.
~ Being unable to go somewhere.
~ People who tell her she is weak.
~ Seeing people she care about getting hurt.
~ The 'improved seal' that Meisa placed on her.

Favorite Part!
Favorite kind of food:
Anything with Rice, but mostly Riceballs.
Winter and Rain.
Favorite Chakra nature:
Earth!
Favorite kind of weapon:
She dislikes weapons.
Anywhere!
Favorite color:
Dark Blue.
Favorite drink:
Mint Tea.
Favorite music:
Calm music.
"As long as you have the entire world at your hands, then you have something new to learn every day."

Eiji Emiya - Father Figure and Sensei
Sachi Emiya - Considers her to be a little sister.
Zakito Hon - Leaf! (Mentor and good Friend)
Aiko Cho-Hon - Mentor and good friend
Yogiri Himura - Teammate
Yuki Maigo - Teammate
Ryuu Uchiha - Teammate
Ryoku Samidare - Amekage, someone she respects
Hoshi Miwa - Jounin Commander
Yumi Hasewaga - Friend in combat
Kiyomi Sato-Hon - Acquaintance
Haru Hon - Her "Father", resented person
Meisa Ichi - Sealer of Doom
[/spoili]​

[/tab]
[Tab | Kiyomi Homaru |]

kensuke_and_kiyomi_by_sketching101-d7ykevr.jpg

What would be the most important factor of Kiyomi that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?

"Eeuuuh, I think that would be her progression. Kiyomi has started as a weak, little character that never shown the potential to become one of the deadliest characters. It is probably due the huge amount of training, work and help of others that she has managed to get where she is now, but I still remember the time that she was one of the weakest genins around. "

Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"Hahahahahaha, most likely. Unless Hayate would have been interesting in guys, I think it won't be a certain direct huge game changer. Perhaps she would it have a bit easier as most seem to be more willing to accept male characters who are at the top or being strong. But that is just my perspective."

Would your character be a capable leader, why so or why not?

"I think personally that Kiyomi would be a good leader. Not just cause she is liked or anything of that. But she has the cunning insight and wit to make a good working plan and isn't easily fazed by some loss. There are people who's death could faze her, but she is otherwise quite ruthless and doesn't rush into things. And though I would personally worry about it, her trait that she doesn't mind killing and even sometimes seems to revel in joy (which is rare, but happened several times) when she does it could make it easier for her to do things that would make other characters hesitate."

If your character would have a child, would you prefer a son or a daughter? And how would you image your character as parent?

"I'm not sure. Depends on the father, but I would imagine Kiyomi as a strict and loving mother type. Probably one that can be a tad over-protective, but other than that, I've no idea how I can further my answer."

If you could revive one character for him/her, who would that be and why?

"I think I would like to see Kiyomi meeting with one of the two previous hosts that had managed to connect with Matatabi on a friendly base. While it would be fun to see her meeting again with Jinkama, her mother or such, I think that it would be really more interesting if she would have a chance to meet with one of the two men. Or else perhaps the First or Second Hokage, though that would probably just be fun to see her trying to challenge them for a spar."

[spoili]Kiyomi Homura
Short Information

kiyomi_sato_hon_0001_by_sketching101-d8mxxuh.jpg

First Name:
Lilia
Kiyomi (meaning Pure Beauty )
Surname:
Homura
Nicknames:
- The Little Hon (Demon)
- Konoha's Blue Flame/Hope
- Second Lightning Flash
- Ki-Yomi
- Young Wolf
Age and day of birth:
15 years old, born on 25th of January on the year 461.
Length:
1.64m
Build:
Slim and somewhat toned build.
Weight:
58 Kg.
Parents/Guardians:
Biological parents :
Ilia Hon (Mother - deceased) and Shunso Sato (Father - alive)
Current guardians :
Keiko Hon (alive) and Hiron Hon (alive)
Sibling(s):
Selia Hon (Pressumed deceased).
Midori Sato (alive).
Relationship status:
Publicly known as singly, but has a secret relationship with Hayate Hyuzu.
Village:
Konohagakure.
- Empress of the Akinian Empire,
- Hokage Apprentice,
- Ex squad member of Team 6,
- Founder and former leader of the Guardians
- Jounin-sensei of Team 2
- Jinchuriki of the Nibi.
Birthplace:
Hon Estate.

kiyomi_sketch_by_sketching101-d87uoce.jpg

Dislike and Like!

To be capable of making a difference, to protect the people she holds close to her heart.
Used to be a whole list, but these days she isn't really that interested in sparring anybody in particular.
Hobbies:
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Reading and studying,
- Training and honing her own skills,
- Going on dates with Hayate,
- Apple pie,
- Figuring out something new/interesting,
- Being able to protect somebody,
- Getting compliments,
- Able to go on dates with Hayate,
- Eating sushi with Hideki,
- Sparring (depends on the person)
- Able to make somebody else smile.
- Goals of others that she finds respectable.
- Lies.
- Not able to be there for somebody,
- Blushing furiously,
- Being underestimated,
- People staring at her scar,
- Maids that try to ambush her,
- Long dresses,
- Annoying clan heads

Favorite Part!
hiron_hayate_kiyomi_by_sketching101-d8gozg4.jpg

Favorite kind of food:
Apple pie.
Favorite kind of summer and weather:
Winter and snow.
Favorite Chakra nature:
Lightning
Favorite kind of weapon:
Swords. (Sharky and Silver Lightning)
Depends on the person. A sushi restaurant with Hideki, but loves BBQ places with Hayate.
Favorite color:
Blue.
Favorite drink:
Ice cold water.
Favorite music:
Rock (if that is a choice).
What Hiron once told her :
''It's not a shame to see stars. It's a shame not to try to reach out to them.''

[tabs][Tab | Family |]
Shunso Sato,
Biological father. (alive)
Midori Sato,
Half sibling and used to be her (friendly) rival. (alive)
Ilia Hon,
Biological mother. (deceased)
Selia Hon,
Half sibling (presumed deceased)
Hiron Hon,
Guardian, father figure, mentor and idol. (alive)
Keiko Hon,
Guardian and mother figure. (alive)
Aimi Hon,
Adoptive younger sibling. (alive)
Jinkama and Akira Moto,
Adoptive grandfather (and mentor) and grandmother. (Jinkama deceased and Akira alive)
Katsuko Moto
Adoptive cousin (deceased)
Aiko Cho-Hon,
Aunt. (alive)
Zakito Hon,
Uncle and mentor ( alive)
Koike Hon,
Nephew and friend. (alive)
Sakamoto Senju
Mentor and uncle-figure
Mayumi Ichi,
God child? (Kiyomi is her godmother and she is alive. )
Hiroshi Hon,
Hon relative and sensei (alive)
Kenzan Hon,
Hon relative
[/tab][Tab | Friends|]
Hayate Hyuzu,
Boyfriend and student. (alive)
Katsu Uchiha,
Good friend. (alive)
Hideki Hyuuga,
Good friend. (alive)
Saki Yamanaka,
Old team member of Squad 6 and good friend. (alive)
Masami Hyuuga
Old team member of Squad 6 and good friend. (alive)
Tsubasa Kokoro,
Good friend. (deceased)
Kensuke Nimatsu,
Kendo-sensei and good friend. (alive)
Yumi Hasewaga
Friend. (deceased)
Leo Hasewaga,
Student, but resigned. (alive)
Akira Hasewaga,
Semi-student and friend. (alive)
Mamoru Senju
Friend
Sui Kõkai
Friend
Hisoka Uchiha,
Mentor.
Meisa Ichi,
Mentor.
Ino Namikaze (Tora Hatake),
Dragon Lotus colleague and friend.

[/tab][/tabs]
[/spoili]​

[/tab]
[Tab | Aiko Cho-Hon |]

aiko_cho_hon_0001_by_sketching101-d8ri5hc.jpg

1 What would be the most important factor of Aiko that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?

"I think it is the way how she is being viewed. As a motherly kind of figure for a few characters, while it also matches how she is leading her clan. Not as a ruthless and political ambitious leader, but more of somebody who tries to just make it happen that her clan can prosper without getting into any conflict."

2 Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"Hahahahah, probably yes. Cause then she wouldn't have a twin or being married to Zakito, unless she remains her sexual orientation. Other than that, I wouldn't know what would have been different if Aiko would be a man. Perhaps the name, I suppose."

3 Would your character be a capable leader, why so or why not?

"I think she would. She has been a capable clan leader and decent squad leader. The kind of when friendly requesting won't help, that she will revert to a harsher method of making sure that somebody understands that she doesn't take a no when she orders something. Perhaps that is why some people find her scary.... huh, interesting."

4 If your character would have a child, would you prefer a son or a daughter? And how would you image your character as parent?

"Hahahaha, she is already a mother and has both a son and daughter. But personally, I think that Aiko is a decent mother. Not just because some other characters have a mother-figure view of her, but because she is patient and has other traits that makes her being capable of raising a child. Or two.

That have a fierce competitive side that would scary the chakra out of a normal mother, I think."

5 If you could revive one character for him/her, who would that be and why?

"I suppose one of her parents. It would be fairly interesting to see how she would talk and tell her father or mother what she has been through and hoping that they are proud of her. Cause while some might see her as a mother-figure, Aiko never had a mother or father figure after she became ten."

aiko_cho_hon_by_sketching101-d87m38p.jpg

[spoili]Aiko Cho-Hon

Short Information

aiko_cho_hon___concept_by_sketching101-d8ri5i4.jpg

First Name:
Aiko
Surname:
Cho-Hon
Nicknames:
- Konoha's Red Flower
Age and day of birth:
30, born on the 6th of August in the year 446.
Length:
Around 1.70 cm
Build:
Slim build.
Weight:
65 kg.
Parents/Guardians:
Emi and Isota Cho,
Both died when Aiko was nine years old, thus in the year 455.
Sibling(s):
None.
Relationship status:
Married with Zakito Hon.
Village:
Konohagakure.
Jounin-sensei of Team 8, Cho Clan Leader and mother. Also a member of the Dragon Lotus.
Birthplace:
A small village in the Land of Fire, near the border with the River country.

Dislike and Like!
Being a good mother to both her children and seeing them growing up in a peaceful time.
Nobody.
Hobbies:
- Reading (romans, she loves them.)
- Spending time with family and friends that are close with her.
- Drinking strawberry tea while enjoying some nice weather in the backyard.
- Taking walks/strolls around time when she has free time.
- Baking
- Able to teach people genjutsu (and people being interested in the fields she is good in)
- Seeing Akimoto and Kei getting along.
- Some charity.
- Nice and calm weather.
- Strawberries.
- Nice stories (a sucker for love drama's)
- Self-righteous people,
- Injustice done to people she care for.
- Arguments.
- Unable to take care of people she cares for.

Favorite Part!
Favorite kind of food:
Strawberries.
Spring and sunny.
Favorite Chakra nature:
Water
Favorite kind of weapon:
Genjutsu.
At home.
Favorite color:
Violet.
Favorite drink:
Strawberry tea.
Favorite music:
Anything soothing.
"Be true to yourself, cause if you won't be, who will?"

aiko_cho_hon___the_ninja_baker_by_sketching101-d8kmvcg.jpg

- Zakito Hon,
Husband and father of her children,
- Akimoto Hon,
Her son.
- Kei Hon,
Her daughter and heir of the Cho Clan.
- Koike Hon,
Student and nephew.
- Miharu Hon,
Old student and nephew. (deceased)
- Sayori Cho,
Niece.

- Mamoru Senju,
Old student.
- Shikaroku,
Student.
- Katsu Uchiha,
Student.
- Yukara Cho,
Cho kin and student.
- Eiji Emiya,
Friend.
- Hiron Hon,
Friend.

[/spoili]​

[/tab]
[Tab | Katsu Uchiha |]

1 What would be the most important factor of Katsu that makes it fun for you to write for him/her?
"It's mainly the fact that he has some interesting bonds, as well as some nice development. I mean, playing him with Harumi, for example, is extremely fun because there's a lot of development in every interaction."

2 Do you think it would be anyway different if your character was a member of the opposite sex?

"Maybe his (or her) future developments could have been different but so far, perhaps only his friendship with Koike would've been somewhat different. I don't think I've done much with him accordingly to his gender or sex."

"Hm... I guess he could be a good leader as I like to think that he's friendly and warm enough to earn suboordinates' liking, and strategic and calculating enough to be respected as someone to be followed in the future."

"I wouldn't want another character too much like him to kind of... be, so I suppose a daughter. As a parent, I think he'd be a bit stern yet playful, and someone who would try his best to get his children to travel and see places different than Konoha."

"Well... There are only three people close to him that died and I don't really want any of the development I got from those to disappear, so I guess none."

[spoili]-Katsu Uchiha-
more_sketches_for_katsu_by_sketching101-d8qjjqe.jpg

• Appearance of the character :
    sketches_0042_by_sketching101-d8r1he1.jpg

First Name: Katsu
    Surname: Uchiha
    Nicknames: Kat (Called thus by Harumi)
    Age and day of birth: 13, 21st of April, 463
    Length: 1.66 m
    Build: Athletic and acrobatic
    Weight: 62 kg

Parents/Guardians: Tomoi Uchiha (deceased) and Sui Uchiha (deceased)
    Sibling: Harumi Uchiha
    Relationship status: Available (if you know what I mean...)
    Village: Konohagakure
    -Shinobi
    -Part time sketch artist
    - Member of the Guardians
    Birthplace: Konohagakure
    sketches_0043_by_sketching101-d8r1hg8.jpg

• cheeese__by_sketching101-d8ri5ij.jpg

Goal/Dream of the person: To be able to become a person who can help others; to become a teacher.
    Wish to fight/spar against: Koike Hon, Hayate Hyuzu, Kiyomi Homura
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading and knife juggling.
    List of things he likes:
    Drawing,
    Training and sparring,
    Kicking people who punch him in the face, in the balls,
    Being with friends,
    Learning,
    Thinking,
    Taking walks,
    Eating,
    In rare situations, inflicting great pain,
    List of things he dislikes:
    People without principles,
    Salad,
    Stupidity,
    Fear of autonomy,
    Koike Hon - His closest friend. Katsu wants to help him create an identity for himself rather than being the emotionless shell of his former self, which was simply the name brother of Miharu.
    Kiyomi Harumo - A trusted friend more than a leader, in his mind.
    Hayate Hyuzu - A close friend that he sees as the most honest and good-willed person he knows.
    Harumi Uchiha - His sister, with whom he's had some problems for quite some time, but lately, has been much closer than usual.
    Aiko Cho-Hon - His teacher and mentor, to whom he looks up. She's sort of a motherly figure to him.

• Favorite Part!
    Favorite kind of food: Beef Noodles, pastries
    Favorite kind of season and weather: Spring, cloudy and sunny.
    Favorite Chakra nature: EXPLOSION RELEASE
    Favorite kind of weapon: Knives and explosive tags
    Favorite kind of place, to be etc: Forests, hills...
    Favorite color: EXPLOSIVE RED
    Favorite drink: Water
    Favorite music: Classical
    Favorite phrase/word/saying/quote: "Confidence in others' honesty is no light testimony of one's own integrity."
    ― Michel de Montaigne
[/spoili]​

[/tab][/tabs]

[/spoili]

The Random Highlights
new_generations__alternate_future___page_2_by_sketching101-d8p72ge.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 2

-Writer : @RedFox

" Very well. Sho, Rini and Kirine. I am very pleased to meet you, my young friends. I would like to ask all of you one simple thing - just call me Sensei. No need for grand titles. I believe that any leader who thinks more about himself than about his subordinaries is unworthy of leading. I do hope you all understand this. Now, we would move on to our very first training session as a team. I hope you won´t mind something more ... dynamic. " Ryoku then proceeded to perform a bit longer series of seals and slammed both of his palms on the ground. After a few seconds, the earth started to rise underheath their feet, and a couple of more seconds later, all of them were standing on a rectangular area that was elevated about the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------
-Writer : @ChromeHound

As he continued reading, Shikaroku noticed his father sigh and walk away. Finishing the letter and setting it down, Shikaroku wondered what the mission was going to be. The last time he had been pulled away to another team for a mission, it had ended up with them capturing a very powerful shinobi. Slowly, Shikaroku stood and began gathering his tools. He packed a bit extra, not wanting to get caught on an extended mission without supplies. Leaving his room, Shikaroku passed by his parents on his way out of the house. "Mission." Was all he said, offering a quick reassuring smile. His parents didn't seem too convinced, but Shikaroku ignored the look in their eyes and left the house.
Making his way towards the main gates, Shikaroku went over his supplies, making sure he hadn't forgotten anything. He had packed his medicine this time, in case of another attack. Continuing his check until he was fully satisfied, Shikaroku continued to move towards his destination. After quite a walk, he arrived at the main gates and glanced around for a sign of Masami. Though he could not yet see her, Shikaroku realized that he might be a little early. Walking over to a less crowded area, he stood with his hands in his pockets waiting.

Writer(s) : @RoranHawkins and @Fieryfly

"She was bitten in the shoulder by one of their hounds, and had some scratches and bruises. She will be incapable of active duty for the coming week, roughly." Kensuke replied, judging on how the wound had looked after and before he had treated it. "Provided that the wound does not infect of course." He added, but personally deemed tha chance pretty low. After all, he was by now pretty experienced on treating similar wounds.

Hisoka nodded once more: "Thank you, he said as he made a quick note on one of the papers lying around. "Well, good job. If that was all I suggest you go and enjoy your free days. I have no new missions for you at the moment so use them wisely. There was a smile in his words, but non on his lips.
"Yes sir. Thank you." Was all he said as he got up and left the room. This had been a surprisingly matter of factly meeting with the Hokage. He liked that. Usually his meetings here were far more depressing.​

The Weekly Quiz/Poll moment :

Introduction :

The weekly Quiz moment is where a question will be asked and if answered correctly (through PM), one might win something fun. What? That will be revealed next week of course!

[spoili]
This Update's Poll is :
"Your most favorite basic chakra nature?

1. Lightning,
2. Fire,
3. Water
4. Wind
5. Earth"

Lightning : 2
Fire :
Water : 1
Wind :
Earth : 1

Please do remember to give an explanation cause just giving the answer without reasoning backing it won't be outweighing an answer with an argument backing it up!

[/spoili]

This Update's Poll is :
"Submit your top three favorite characters!"

Rule : They can't be your own characters.

Please remember to PM just the number. That will be sufficient for the poll!

Thanks/Credits :
new_generations__alternate_future___page_3_by_sketching101-d8pa8zo.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 3

This weeks credits go to :
Gerontis, Nim and Sketching , for being part of the breakdown.
Sketching, for the awesome drawings he makes.
Roran Hawkins for his cool contribution of drawings.

Staff :
Lesli (Ice Queen), writer and organizer of the Update.
Alice, interviewer and helper of the Update.
Nightjade, being our DJ.

Interested in helping out? We can always use somebody who wish to help out the update. You can always PM Alice for an interview and for the highlights or bother both on skype for giving your highlight etc.

Every kind of support in this way is greatly appreciated!

Advertisements :

Roran's work/DA
Sketching's work/DA

Hope you all enjoyed reading this and till the next edition!

OOC update :

For easier searching for it and being a more convenient place, the databook entry has been placed at the third post of the OOC. Soon the collection of databook entries will be placed there.

For more questions regarding that matter, please approach the people of the Update.

Reactions: Nim
So...

Who's turn is it?

@Zaryá°Stãrska turn. She might've forgotten since the weekend, but I didn't want to push it at her. Weekend and all, plus we were going at a rather nice pace.

Hopefully this will alert her again :P

@Zaryá°Stãrska turn. She might've forgotten since the weekend, but I didn't want to push it at her. Weekend and all, plus we were going at a rather nice pace.

Hopefully this will alert her again :P
Ah, I was worried it was mine and I had missed posts xD

NPC due to Les and Fiery making me do it.

xclv9d.png

Name:
Hajime Maindofurendo
Nickname/Alias:
None currently
Age and date of birth:
19, 24 May 457
Age Appearance:
18-19
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Parents:
Ai and Akemi Maindofurendo
Length and build
1.72m and average built
Weight
62kg
Favorite weather and season
Windy, Fall

DN3p4.png

Village:
Konohagakure
Birthplace:
Konohagakure
Organization:
Konohagakure Forces

Clan/Bloodline:
None

Chuunin

Chakra Nature:
Water

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
konachan-com-81214-red_eyes-red_hair-shakugan_no_shana-shana-sword-weapon-white.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:
She is a rather friendly person, growing up in a warm home that allowed her to believe in the good of the world. She is also somewhat naive, often believing that every bad action that occurs has a good reason behind it, refusing to believe that there is someone who is 'Pure Evil'.

DN3p4.png

History:
Hajime was born into a warm and comfy house. Her parents always gave her everything she wanted, with her father being a proud Konohagakure jounin who retired after she was born and focused on helping to raise her. Her parents gave freedom to choose what she wanted to do when she grew up. She eventually chose to follow her father's footsteps and become a shinobi, and at the age of 9 she went to the academy to begin her shinobi training.

After graduating and spending three years in a team, she managed to pass the Chuunin exams and begun focusing on getting an expertise in a certain field. After attempting to find her expertise in Barrier and Water ninjutsu, she found that she had skill with knowledge extraction with the help of a good friend of her father who was in the Interrogation division. He begun training her and once she was 17 he had the division give her a proper test and once she passed, she was inlisted into the interrogation division and has been under training and learning how the division works for the past 2 and a half years, to be able to be a very good interrogator in the division, as being underneath is unacceptable.

Theme Song:
(Either a link or a video, optional though)

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Shinobi kit
Description:
Kunai, shuriken, everything that can be expected in the pouch of a shinobi

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Konoha earphone communicator
Description:
A convenient communicator that enables better communication in and between teams. The communicator is small and designed to not cause any irritation for the user. It has some stations, each for a specif group. The range/radius to which messages and communication can be held with the use of the communicators is about 2.5 km wide.

Channel A :
Is for the team, thus everything that is said in station A will only be transferred and heard by those within the team.
Channel B :
Is for every other team in the 2.5 km radius. It will enable and provide communication to Konoha teams and thus enables better teamwork for when two or more teams are in each other radius, which can lead that more missions will have a higher chance of success.
Channel C:
This is only available for Jounins and leaders of teams. The C station provides communication for leaders of teams, without thus the problem that can be caused if the students also talk through the communicator. It will mostly be used for leaders of teams to direct their teams better in a synchronized attack or movement etc.

Appearance:
[spoili]
798678p.jpg

[/spoili]

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Very good Interrogation skills
Good Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
Bad Taijutsu
Weak strength

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Plenty of Stamina
Rather clever when it comes to luring knowledge out (Or at least she thinks she is)
Very Naive, thinking every action in the world has a good reason behind it.

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
Clan:
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Summons
N/A

@Nim

Accepted

And seeing that we're so busy with NPC's, here is one of mine XD

[spoili]
xclv9d.png

Name:
Ayano Maki
Nickname/Alias:
Siren's Sword
Age and date of birth:
18, 4th of September (458)
Age Appearance:
Late teen
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Parents:
Lee Maki (Father)
Nina Maki (Mother)
Length and build
1.70m and slim build.
Weight
62 kg.
Favorite weather and season
Sunny and Spring

DN3p4.png

Village:
Konohagakure
Birthplace:
Keishi
Organization:
- Konohagakure military
- Konohagakure hospital

Clan/Bloodline:
N/A

Specialized Jounin

Chakra Nature:
Earth (Affinity)

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
art-drawing-eyes-girl-hair-Favim.com-268446.jpg

- Hair color is light brown as her eyes (iris) are hazel brown.

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Ayano is a sweet and friendly girl, most of the time as she can have her foul mood like everybody else. She is the typical caring person who tries to do small things for those who she cares for. She is however quick with noticing small details and often seems to understand situations fast by observing it from the background. Furthermore Ayano is a person that doesn't seem to judge another very quickly, but can be prideful and stubborn on her worst days. Ayano also seems to have some interest in poking dead bodies, what could be one of her 'bad' habits.

DN3p4.png

History:
Ayano had a pretty okay childhood. Her parents were having both fine jobs that could support the family. Her father was the owner of a carpenter shop and her mother was being a medical kunoichi. Ayano grew up as a bright child that however wasn't sure what she wanted to become when she was grown up.

At the age of three however Ayano lost her mother. Her mother had been stationed at an outpost. A few months later both Ayano as her father gained the letter that her mother had perished into an ambush. This caused Ayano's father to go into a depression. One that eventually made him lose his will to continue. The carpenter shop was shut down and if it weren't for an uncle and aunt that took in the two, then she would've likely had to live on the street or an orphanage.

While Ayano grew up safe and in a caring environment, she somewhere felt bad for her father. While he managed to get his life a bit on track again, he never truly recovered from his loss. Due this Ayano desired to become a medic like her mother she also wanted to show her father that he could be proud on her. This stayed her goal until she was training for the Chuunin Exams. Shortly after that, her father perished away. While it was a big loss for Ayano, she continued to work hard as she wanted to do some honor to his memory. For that reason Ayano became a hard working kunoichi. Eventually she managed to reach the chuunin rank just before the Occupation of Shoji. Siding with the rebels under Hiron Hon's leadership, she worked as medical nin at the rebel's HQ.

After the Occupation, Ayano kept working hard and managed to get a side-job at the hospital. Furthering her knowledge, she managed to develop two medical ninjutsu which gained her some praise from her mentors. With eventually her good record and progress, she was promoted to become specialized jounin at the age of 18 years old.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
[spoili]

Name of Weapon or Item:
Medical pouch
Description:
A special pouch in which Ayano keeps her medical equipment, some bandage and such.
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Konohagakure Shinobi equipment
Description:
The generic shinobi tools, pocket in two pouches and her jacket pockets. Together with the standardized Konoha earphone communicator
DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Maki's Dao
Description:
Dao are single-edged Chinese swords, primarily used for slashing and chopping.
Appearance:
URL][1].jpg
DK605[1].jpg

[/spoili]

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
* Good kenjutsu and taijutsu,
* Very skilled in medical ninjutsu.
* Good stamina and reflexes
* High chakra control and agility
* Average strength and endurance.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
* Average chakra reserves,
* High intellect and a good tactician,
* Calm person, even in some stressful situations.
* Very loyal
* Great knowledge of autonomy and how the body works.
* Knows about most poisons.

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Name of Kekkei Genkai:
N/A
Clan:
N/A
Description:
N/A
DN3p4.png

Jutsu
[spoili]
Knows and has mastered the basic Academy techniques.

Leaf-Style Willow Technique
Chakra Shockwave Slash
Iai Beheading

Earth Ninjutsu :
Earth_Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Earth Release : Earth Wall
Earth Release : Earth Clone

[/spoili]

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

[spoili]

Name of Technique:
Mystical Moon Healing Technique
Type of Jutsu:
Medical ninjutsu
C
Range:
Short
Nature Type:
N/A
Handseals:
Boar, Bird, Horse, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ram, Clap hands together.
Description:
After clapping her hands together, Ayano slowly spread her hands as her chakra starts to form a light green colored sphere between her palms. The sphere can either be used to pull out poison and slowly drain it out of the body. Or it can be used to close a wound.
Weakness:
The technique can't restore wounds completely if they are large. It either pulls out toxic material out of a wound or closes a wound. It however doesn't pull spread out poison, meaning that it needs to be applied as soon as possible or else it will be only useful to close a wound.
====================

Name of Technique:
Siren's Sphere
Type of Jutsu:
Medical ninjutsu
B
Range:
Short
Nature Type:
N/A
Handseals:
Dog, Horse, Bird, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Tiger, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Ram, Tiger, Boar.
Description:
After weaving the required handsignals, Ayano moulds chakra at her hands that will be insert into the target. The chakra starts to speed up the process of the wounds, both external as internal. Though it seems to be similar like the Mystical palm, this technique is a bit more advanced. It starts to sooth the body as it will drive away pain and thus allows one to also regain some stamina during the healing treatment.
Weakness:
While it is a great supportive technique, Ayano can't regain stamina when she applies the technique on herself. It also takes a great amount of focus, meaning that it is almost impossible to apply the technique in mid-combat.
[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Last edited:
The Update,
10 / 05/ 2015

new_generations___alternate_future___page_4_by_sketching101-d8pb0fb.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 4

Introduction :
A very warm welcome to all of you. Lurkers, players, GM's and many more. It has been a very long time, hasn't it? For those who are new, the Weekly Update or Breakdown has been a weekly post that had a lot of fun features. Interviews, tips and what not. This time, due a lot of new people and due new interest, we want to present all to the newest edition of the Update.

Have a fun time reading!

Quote of the week :

Sometimes I suppose being a bird is easier and somewhat similar to being a human.
You hang around, which people don't like.
You shit on people and guess what?
Birds get away with it, but when I take a dump on a person I don't think I will be able to get away.​
- Let's not hope reincarnation is a thing or else Gero will poop on us all.

Night DJ Jade :
new_generations__alternate_future___page_5_by_sketching101-d8pcmg6.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 5

A song that is recommend by DJ Jade, each week a new song that one might enjoy to sit down and just relax with it. One week it can be something energetic and the other time it can be one that would turn most of us asleep at the (near) end of the song.
Enjoy never the less.

Breakdown

The Breakdown is where we will ask a person several questions and if possible. A person needs answer five questions and if it is possible, we also try to retrieve the old database entry to show you a bit of information about the character.

This week were too few entries. Please do send me on when you've the chance to fill in your entry. I hope we can provide another fun read next Update with the Breakdown.

The Random Highlights
new_generations___alternate_future___page_6_by_sketching101-d8pjyyu.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 6

-Writer : @RoranHawkins
Parrying a strike from the much smaller kid he tackled the young man making him fall face-first into the floor. His opponent landed on one hand however and vaulted back on his feet in an admirable display of agility, one Kensuke could not repeat after him. Before he knew it the masked shinobi was delivering alternating strikes at him again with the heavy training bokuto. Using the strength of his foe he stepped aside and found an opening, hitting the other person on both wrists painfully hard.

Without a sound the boy retreated, retrieved his bokuto and bowed before Kensuke, before returning to his place. Not even a grunt... He thought, both scared and impressed by the young man's discipline. This lad was an ANBU in training for a reason. Looking over the dojo filled with his other apprentices, people of many sizes, ages and ranks, a dozen and a half of impressionless white masks stared right back at him.

"How could he have defended himself against such a riposte?" Kensuke asked the anonymous crowd. One of the younger shinobi raised his arm. There was only that much the faceless and uniformed appearance of the boy could hide from his dojutsu, and his age was definitely not one of those things. "By the hanging crown guard, sensei." He said, upon which Kensuke nodded. "Correct." He answered. "You, stand before me." He then said, upon which an older man quickly positioned himself before Kensuke. "Now, for the next part of this kata, as your collegue correctly analyzed, I shall defend myself with the hanging crown guard as you attack. What I do afterwards is the correct counter against that."

-Writer : @Sketching101
As he let himself into the wide and empty living room, the young ANBU cautiously made his way towards the sound of dense water falling. The man could see only a mask in the mirror before his head fell forward, crashing into the ground and cracking the pavement with force unproportional to the speed of the fall.

With the sound of the shattering stone, a tensing whining sound was heard from outside the room over the soothing water rushing out of the faucet. As he tracked the source of the noise, Atsuko thought of how he oughta do it. He hated it, but he knew that the baby could become a problem. There were so many ways to kill it, but none of them came to the young ANBU's mind even as he stood over it in its cradle. I could kill it by holding it by its head... So why... Gritting his teeth he placed his hand over the baby's head after a long hesitation. There was a small cracking sound heard as the face caved in, stopping the crying of the child.

Writer(s) : Ice and Les
"It's fun." He managed a smile in her direction, his nervosity naturally melting away. As a matter of fact, it was difficult to not maintain a smile. He felt like a stupid fool. But he didn't dislike it. She wanted to say something. But at the moment Saki felt comfortable with the silence. She wasn't sure, but for some reason it felt weird to breath as if something was making her anxious yet feeling incredible. Staring into his eyes, Saki briefly bite on her lower lip.

Hideki was caught up in an emotional storm. In the end, he decided to go with the flow. His eyes lingered on her for a moment, heart lurching in his throat, then, slowly, he moved closer, pressing his lips against hers, heat rushing to assail his face. All or nothing.
Is he...
Saki's eyes opened a bit more as she noticed how the distance between was closed in. Feeling his lips moving against hers, she closed her eyes. For a moment, she almost panicked, but slowly started to lose herself in the kiss. After a long moment, Saki broke the kiss as she tried to say something. Closing her mouth, her cheeks were almost as red as a tomato. "You're good."

The Weekly Quiz/Poll moment :

Introduction :

The weekly Quiz moment is where a question will be asked and if answered correctly (through PM), one might win something fun. What? That will be revealed next week of course!

[spoili]
Previous Update's Poll is :
"Submit your top three favorite characters!"

Rule : They can't be your own characters.

1st place : Koike Hon and Kiyomi Homura
2nd place : Katsu Uchiha and Meisa Ichi
3rd place : Hayate Hyuzu and Saki Yamanaka

Hayate: II
Katsu : III
Reyna : II
Kensuke : I
Rini : I
Hisoka : I
Kiyomi : V
Ekuni : I
Koike : V
Meisa : III
Saki : II
Aiko : I

Please do remember to give an explanation cause just giving the answer without reasoning backing it won't be outweighing an answer with an argument backing it up!

[/spoili]

This Update's Poll is :
Favorite role?

Thanks/Credits :
new_generations___alternate_future___page_7_by_sketching101-d8pjz0e.jpg

The New Generations: Alternate Future - Page 7

This weeks credits go to :
Sketching, for the awesome drawings he makes.
Roran Hawkins for his cool contribution of drawings.

Staff :
Lesli (Ice Queen), writer and organizer of the Update.
Alice, interviewer and helper of the Update.
Nightjade, being our DJ.

Interested in helping out? We can always use somebody who wish to help out the update. You can always PM Alice for an interview and for the highlights or bother both on skype for giving your highlight etc.

Every kind of support in this way is greatly appreciated!

Advertisements :

Roran's work/DA
Sketching's work/DA

Hope you all enjoyed reading this and till the next edition!

@Nim and Gero

Accepted by me.

Due some IC-revelation and some cooperation from another hidden member (person who has now a character that is an active Zero Team member, happy hunting~) I've made a short sheet of the organization. If you have any questions, please just approach me on skype and I'll do my best to answer them asap.

Credits for the techniques go towards the name I can't reveal in public.
Can't make it too easy now, can we?

"Silence is gold,
Information is often more worth than gold."

[spoili]
Name :
The Zero Team(s)

Crest :
None.

The Organization doesn't have a headquarters. One could pressume (if knowing that they even exist) is that it could be the Intelligence Division HQ or some other high secured location within Konohagakure.

Village
Konohagakure/Empire of Akino.

Traits
* Highly drilled into acting as they are needed to lie and pretend that they are somebody who they aren't.
* Good intellect and knowing details, history and other vital information about the location they are infiltrating.
* Often good in reading people as their training is more focused on getting information in any kind of way, that is possible.
* Having a hidden cursed mark that can't be changed by the Faceless technique. The cursed mark is hidden away underneath the skin at the back of a member.

History
The history of the Zero teams is more shrouded than the classified information of the ANBU. Unlike their ANBU-counterparts, the Zero Team members don't operate just only for the Hokage. They serve the interest of the (now Empire of Akino) Leaf and thus can be ordered by higher ups instead of a single one. There hasn't been much recorded history about the Zero Teams and due the fact that not a lot of people even know that they exist leads to speculations that they have been a spy organization for a long time.

It is unsure what kind of impact the information provided by the Zero Teams had on certain events, but it is clear that they have managed to keep operating under quite some secrecy.

Members
It is hard to tell who is a member of the Zero Team or even an ex member. With the two techniques the members of the Zero Team have often managed to trick those who would wish to hunt them down or when they want to vanish.

Those who have been revealed IC-wise are :

Saki Yamanaka : Ex member.

Techniques
All the members are being drilled into knowing these two techniques. They are non-combat techniques as it is safe to assume that not every Zero-Team member is qualified for combat situations. They are spies and gather intel, not every single one of them is a highly trained assassin that could whim you out with his/her toenails.

Name of Technique: Secret Art: Faceless
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu, Hiden
Range: Self
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: 4, ending in snake - When mastered completely, none
Description: This is a technique that was by a Zero Team member, though it's unknown when he did it as his real face isn't definitively known either. It's an advanced form of the Transformation Technique that allows the user to take any human form for extended amounts of time without needing focus to maintain it. With each use, the chakra system's color and signature changes, making it unrecognizable to sensors and sharingan/byakugan users, as it changes the user's physiology completely.
These days it is a technique that most, if not all, members of the organization use.
Weakness: This technique can be overridden, but it can't be undone.

====================

Name of Technique: Secret Art: Fake Double
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu, Hiden
Range: Contact
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: 6, the first four the same as 'Faceless' and the last two rat and tiger - When mastered completely, none
Description: This technique is derived from the 'Faceless' technique, so one most have some mastery over that technique first to learn this one, but Fake Double is much easier to master. It allows the user to change another person's physiology like they can do to themselves. It has been used by many Zero Team members to fake their aliases deaths.
Weakness: It can't be used on beings with chakra in them.

Traditions
None known so far. Other than that an ex-member often has troubles with moving back into a life of their own after a service where they were multiple personalities. This can causes stress and often panic attacks, not to say that it either often triggers a Zero member to hurry back to their previous occupation or having to deal with the PST that can come in all forms. Often depending on the ex-member.

Relations with other clans/organizations
Sometimes the Zero Teams work with the ANBU or even members of the regular military. They however never tell anything more than needed and most often come over a bit shady or strange towards the other branches of the Imperial military.[/spoili]​

Last edited:
Sanosuke Clan

Thors-Hammer_Circular-Badge.png

"Iron from Fire."

[tabs][Tab | Introduction |]

Name :
Sanosuke clan
Village
Kumogakure
Estate/Compound
The majority of the clan lives in the compound in Kumogakure. There are some families who live in the Sky and Frost country.

Traits
* Capable craftsmen, often skilled smiths, artisans and regarded as a creative folk.
* Most have an affinity towards either Earth or Fire Release,
* It is assumed to be a trait of theirs, but it isn't really a trait, but many suspect that a lot of Sansouke have red hair.

Allied clans
N/A
[/tab][Tab | Members |]

Promiment historical members :

Founder of the clan :
Yoshiaki Sanosuke (義明): meaning "clearly/evidently correct."

Renowned hero in the legends of the Sanosuke clan and revered ancestor :
Tsutomu (努): meaning "worker."

Fourth Raikage :
Jinyaru Sanosuke, the Chef. (deceased, in the year 475)

Jounin commander during Jinyaru - Takeru's reign :
Waki Sanosuke, the Monkey Sage. (deceased, in the year 476)

Raikage Assistant during Jinyaru - Takeru's reign :
Asami Sanosuke, the Red Devil. (A half Sanosuke)

[/tab][Tab | History |]
The Sanosuke clan didn't really start off spectuliar. The start was a small family in a village up in the north of the Lightning country. In due time the clan started to grow as the Sanosuke family managed to gain some land and influence due marriage and inheritance. Eventually they started to invest into building and running mines in the more mountainous regions of the country. This allowed the Sansouke clan to become quite rich and which they used to soldify their positions up in the northern regions of the country.

At the time that the Hidden Cloud was founded, the Sanosuke clan had managed to establish a treaty that they would supply the village with craftsmen. Though at first the clan had no interest in joining the village as they only saw it as a valuable customer, the clan started to shift their seat to a given compound in the ever growing hub that we know as Kumogakure today.

With the start of the Great War, the Sanosuke clan didn't join in with shinobi as one would expect from clans. They offered engineers and other valuable workers to support the military. Though the clan started to militarize, focusing more on crafting weapons and tools for war, but also started to train their own clansmen into becoming capable shinobi to join the frontlines. This earned the clan some praise, but because of a lack of interest in politics the clan remained more at the background.

They only had a brief period where the Sanosuke clan had managed to become the most dominant clan in Kumogakure. This was with Jinyaru Sanosuke as the Fourth Raikage, appointing Waki Sanosuke as his jounin commander due his achievements as commendable general during the Great War as his niece Asami Sanosuke, a capable young ANBU captain to become his assistant.

This period of dominance didn't last long however. With the brief time of the 'Shoji Occupation' the Sanosuke clan took a hard blow. They had lost more than one hundred young men due the cruel punishments that were deal out due Jinyaru protecting Midori Sato, who had grown rampant with the Hachibi in a chakra cloak version 2 state. Under the leadership of Asami Sanosuke and her rebels, they managed to fight off the occupation and liberate Kumogakure.

However with the liberation the Sanosuke's brief reign over Kumogakure came to a crashing end. Jinyaru was poisoned and ended up in a coma due some work of a Metsuke, shortly dying afterwards. Waki Sanosuke found his end two years at the end of an unknown assassin and now only Asami remains in the higher ups, though she is only half a Sanosuke.

[/tab][Tab | Traditions |]
The Sanosuke clan knows several traditions, but remain more pragmatic. They value certain virtues, such as honor, but tend to focus more on what seems benificial than following some rules they think should be followed. It is also safe to assume that the clan isn't a real pre-shinobi clan. The majority are by heart craftsmen, miners and engineers. Only a small part of the clan provides Kumogakure with shinobi.

* The Clan doesn't have an official rite of age. They value a person of becoming adult at the age of 18.
* To prove one's worth to the clan, the person must show their talent. Most try to smith or create a great piece of art or weapon. Those who dabble in non-crafting often try to show their worth with achieving a position or achieving a deed that is worthy of praise.
* Though old, the old Sanosuke used to be holding raid parties to raid the Bird and Vegetable country as their ancestral lands weren't that fertile.

[/tab][Tab | Culture/Folklore|]
Though there aren't big differences to the general culture, the Sanosuke tend to keep valuing pragmatisme above everything else. Though they still hold some old traditions high in honor. These date back to a long time ago and while some might call them barbaric, most of the Sanosuke clans view them as still reasonable to use in these more modern period.

Blood Fight
[spoili]
It isn't uncommon that there are old feuds between families. To make sure that these feuds don't divide and rip the Sanosuke clan apart, there is a rite of Blood Fight. Two appointed from each side are needed to be armed with an axe and shield. Then they are ought to fight it out without the use of any ninjutsu on a large blanket. Who ever draws first blood wins and the feud will be over. It isn't used that much more in Kumogakure, but in the north of the country, the more conservative and traditional part of the clan still clings to this rite.
[/spoili]

Blót
[spoili]
One of the oldest traditions of the Sanosuke clan. Following the saying that a harsh environment shapes a hard culture is seen back in this tradition of the Sanosuke clan. While it is rarely ever practiced anymore, the Blót traditions is regarding about sacrifice. A sacrifice where a small group is being send away from the clan in hope to find another ground where they can prosper.
[/spoili]

Runes
[spoili]
While the Sanosuke clan read an writes in the common language, an older section of the clan still upholds the tradition of runes. In old belief the Sanosuke clan were convinced that each rune had its own magical power, which eventually started that the clan to also use it for their own code language as barely any outsider from the clan understand the rune inscriptions of the clan.
[/spoili]

Rite of Age
[spoili]
In the older times of the clan, the Rite of Age was pretty 'simple'. A boy could only become a man by defeating and killing an enemy of the clan. A girl used to have it easier, by the 'first time she bleeds' she would be regarded as a women. With the more modern times, the Rite of age has slightly changed somewhat. Because the Sanosuke clan isn't performing any raids anymore, they have formed the rites to be more 'peaceful'. Instead there are other ways to be regarded as an adult:

- Wedding, as only adults are regarded to be married.
- Becoming a chuunin
- Able to form a capable work of art after being apprentice for years.

[/spoili]

Belief
[spoili]
WIP

[/spoili]

[/tab][/tabs]​

Last edited:
Reactions: K3l