• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@IceIceIce

Welcome back, buddy. :P

Accepted by me as well. Toss him in the char bin and I will add you to a team.

Last edited:
@Gerontis, I asked one more thing about my idea in the PM, could you see if that's okay so I can let Fiery know whether or not we are good to go?

Because you are not posting your CS in CS dump :) We are waiting for you to do that so that we can link the CS to the roster. Once you do that we can place you in Satoshi's team.

Because you are not posting your CS in CS dump :) We are waiting for you to do that so that we can link the CS to the roster. Once you do that we can place you in Satoshi's team.
ok. Had no idea I needed to do that. My bad.

Roster will be updated over a few minutes. Aeronfarron and Gan, I advise you two to PM the squadleaders of the team I assign to you. They will probably be capable of helping you out with getting started in the IC.

Aliceee said:
xclv9d.png

Name: Hideki Hyuuga
Nickname/Alias: Kiyomi (formerly Lilia) used to call him Shushi during his genin days.
Age and date of birth: 16
Age Appearance: 17
Sexuality: Straight

Parents: Dad (Hiroyasu) and Mom (Kinuye) Hyuuga (Lesser Branch)
Length and build: Average Height - Slim
Weight: 69 kg
Favorite weather and season: Sunny - Summer

DN3p4.png

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Organization: Konohagakure - Konoha Guardians (although he's not been associated with them for over two years)

Clan/Bloodline: Hyuuga

Chakra Nature: An affity towards Suiton, although he prefers to stay away from elemental ninjutsu due to his lack of experience with it.

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
Hideki has curly, dark-brown hair and a slim stature. His eyes are white with a slight tint of lavender in them, the irises barely visible. Excluding the seal on his forehead, he lacks any prominent facial features. Wears the black flak jacket exclusive to the Lietuenants of the Konohagakure Guardians: http://i.imgur.com/jUuRtBM.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Hideki is a bubbly and cheerful person, although he can be rather abrupt with his opinions. As a genin, he would often appear naive and overly-enthusiastic due to his overwhelming curiosity, but that was corrected by his latent teamleader, a fellow Hyuuga, who schooled him in discipline and manners during their time together. Hideki is rather astute due to his talent with the Byakugan and relies little on others to make decisions and form opinions. Contrast to his genin days, he's become more of a loner and rarely opens up to others despite his often cheerful attitude; a result of Lilia's (Kiyomi) disapperance after the Shoji invasion; he'd rather keep a little distance from others than risk experiencing that pain a second time. It's been a long time since he last had contact with Kyoumi due to their separate duties and while they still retain their close friendship, Hideki's hostility towards Kiyomi's new friend, the Nibi, put a bit of a strain on their relationship. He does endorse the new Empire since his political opinions have always been positive toward an government form as that of the Empire, making him eager to continue to fulfill his assingments without hesistation.

DN3p4.png

History:
Hideki's childhood was nothing but ordinary. He neither excelled nor fell behind the rest of the students, although, in his own way, he was diligent and practiced often. Upon graduation, he enrolled in a three-man squad, carrying out a few basic tasks with them. A few months later, in the midst of the Shinobi Oppression, he befriended Lilia, a chuunin at the time. Together, they fought in the Siege of the Hon Estate, which introduced Hideki to the beast residing within Lilia in a rather gruesome way. Sifting through the ashes of the war, Hideki could not find it in himself to forgive the beast, both for what it did to Lilia and for the excessive chaos it wrought upon the world, rivaling faction or not. Months after the destruction of Shoji's flying leviathan, Hideki and Lilia traveled to the Snow Country as part of a mission involving the assassination of a prosperous nobleman. Hideki's life changed drastically after that event. For the past two years, Hideki has been assisting the border units of the Fire Union with his Dojutsu, and through a string of successful mission, earned a promotion.

He was recruited into a secretive organisation as well during this time. While he was performing a good job at the border units, Hideki was later recalled back to Konohagakure to join back with a team as it was told that he would be able to support a team well with his skill and experience.

Theme Song:
(Either a link or a video, optional though)

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
[spoili]

Name of Weapon or Item: Hidden Blade

Description: A thin blade attached to the user's wrist bracer through a hidden mechanism. When the user's palm is flicked upwards, the mechanism triggers, causing the blade to extend. Can be deactivated. Easily broken. Gifted to him through Lilia.

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Basic gear
Description:
The typical pouch and kunai holster, which harbor the generic shinobi gear. Hideki also has the standard Konoha earphone communicator.

[/spoili]

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Good Reflexes
Good Taijutsu
Mediocre Ninjutsu
Mediocre Genjutsu
Impressive Chakra Control
Average Weapon Control

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

Average chakra reserves,
Distant to most (see personality).
Not easily fazed.
Quite loyal once bonded.

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan: Hyuuga
Description:
Byakugan, with Other Rules applied Hideki's max range is 35 meters with the use of his dojutsu.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
[spoili]
Knows and has mastered every Academy Technique.

Gentle Fist Techniques :
Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body

[/spoili]

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

[spoili]

Name of Technique: Eight Trigrams Vacuum Dash
Type of Jutsu: Taijutsu
Range: Short ~ Mid
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description: The user expels chakra from the tenketsu nodes in their foot, assembling a vaccuum shell which then detonates to significally increase the user's speed for a brief moment.
Weakness: Once initated, there is no way to stop nor change direction.

====================

Name of Technique:
Secret Ninja Art : Will of the Leaf
Type of Jutsu:
Ninjutsu
Alone = C ranked,
With others = B ranked.
Range:
Short to Mid Ranged
Nature Type:
Can be combined with all kinds of natures to create an own effect.
Handseals:
Tiger - Ram - Rat - Monkey - Dragon - Dog - Bird - Seal of Confrontation.
Description:
A technique that has been developed by Lilia Kiyomi just before she made the Konoha Guardians. This technique enables the user to coat their body in chakra after forming the handseals and holding the last one for five seconds. The chakra will then start to form a kanji, Fox, on the right shoulder of the person. The effects of the jutsu is different as there are several forms that can be used, either alone or with others.

1. ) If performed alone, then the user can use the chakra coat to use a chakra nature to create a defensive kind of coating. But instead of simply defending alone, they also can use the coating to suddenly expand and creating a strong gust. This is because of the chakra bursting outwards, which can be used to repel some weaker jutsu or using the chakra nature to have an own kind of effect.

2.) If more users are present, at least four, then they can use the jutsu combined. This requires them to take a position where they are surrounding their foe(s) in the center. After each take their position, they need to weave some extra handseals.
(Tiger - Ram - Rat - Monkey - Dragon - Dog - Bird - Horse - Serpent - Boar -Hare- Seal of Confrontation)
Once the handseals are done, the users must focus their jutsu to create a dome of chakra. After this has been done, they can smash the chakra on their foes. The pressure and impact of the jutsu can be enhanced by more people that are capable of using the jutsu

Weakness:
To create the kanji of the Fox, the person needs to hold the Seal of Confrontation for five seconds as remaining stationary. This means they have only one hand to defend themselves as well that they can't move, unless they want to waste the chakra.

Not to mention that it requires some good teamwork to make the collaboration forms work. Not to mention that it can be easily disrupted if the enemy focus their attention on one or two in the formation. Also to use this jutsu requires some good chakra control as well as focus.

[/spoili]

DN3p4.png

Summons
[spoili]
Name:
Species:

Size: (Small, medium, large, colossal. The size and strength dictate the chakra cost.)
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:

[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh. Arent all the spots in Konohagakure taken?

Akashi, the Konohagakure Roster isnt quite up to date. Let us GM's worry about that, alright? ;)

I'm waiting on @Expllo to post for Yogiri first

Akashi, the Konohagakure Roster isnt quite up to date. Let us GM's worry about that, alright? ;)
Umm... Sorry I just asked a question. I was just wondering. It is obviously your job to handle it.

@IceIceIce

Accepted by me. ^^